Championship Calendar
    -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022544

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022545

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022546

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022547

Previous Seasons's Discussion Archives

Some Formula 1 related WebSites

Live Streaming

ATDHEnet.tv (Link Updated as pointed by @UK)

Live Timing

World Championships Standings after (Season Finale) Brazilian GP
    Code:
    World Championships Standings
    Drivers:                    Constructors:             
     1.  Vettel       392        1.  Red Bull-Renault          650
     2.  Button       270        2.  McLaren-Mercedes          497
     3.  Webber       258        3.  Ferrari                   375
     4.  Alonso       257        4.  Mercedes                  165
     5.  Hamilton     227        5.  Renault                    73
     6.  Massa        118        6.  Force India-Mercedes       69
     7.  Rosberg       89        7.  Sauber-Ferrari             44
     8.  Schumacher    76        8.  Toro Rosso-Ferrari         41
     9.  Sutil         42        9.  Williams-Cosworth           5
    10.  Petrov        37       
    11.  Heidfeld      34       
    12.  Kobayashi     30       
    13.  Di Resta      27       
    14.  Alguersuari   26       
    15.  Buemi         15       
    16.  Perez         14       
    17.  Barrichello    4       
    18.  Senna          2       
    19.  Maldonado      1        
    F1 2011 World Driver's Champion
    Sebastian Vettel
    -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -309864

This Image was posted by @Born2Race with request that it should be posted in the first post after Japanese GP when Vettel secures the title, I promised that it will be at the end of Season on the first post. So here it is fulfilling my promise.

Enjoy Posting

M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Toro Rosso set for sponsorship boost as it begins factory extension
    Scuderia Toro Rosso is set for a double boost to its plans to move forward in Formula 1 - with work on a factory expansion due to begin in the next few weeks and the team poised to finalise a sponsorship deal with Spanish oil giant Cepsa.

Nick Heidfeld and Renault formally part company
    Nick Heidfeld has officially parted company with the Renault team, it was announced on Friday, after a settlement was reached to bring an end to the dispute over his position in the team.

Team Lotus reckons a giant killing performance in the Italian Grand Prix is unlikely
    Team Lotus boss Tony Fernandes says the target for his team at next weekend's Italian Grand Prix is simply to get both cars to the chequered flag - as he does not think the nature of the Monza track will allow it challenge the established teams ahead.

GP2 champion Grosjean tests Renault at Duxford
    Newly-crowned GP2 champion Romain Grosjean returned to official driving duties with the Renault Formula 1 team in a straightline test at Duxford yesterday.

@zia1288
    Bro, Takuma Sato is a legend, he was one of the most bravest driver in the history of F1 who tries to overtake where the likes of Ayrton Senna even don't. As for current F1 driver who resemble him is the one and only who is been liked by @Iamhulk.
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

haha.. great discussion going on ..

Happy Eid to all u guys from my side.. weather was good only on first day ... its now hot again.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hahahahahah

i got the warning. remembering me entring song of Phil Taylor (dart player) I GOT THE POWER....

but should i keep restrict myself telling the truth? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Fish only feels tasty when you catch it by your own and journey is only adventurous when you do it in a tough condition.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i provide some archives tht. why ppl hates hamilton, what are the causes and the reason and i make my point valid thts why u all guys p**** off. this proves it all there are no any other reasons.

u all guys cant see how alonso, massa and schumacher is performing ? now u will say tht his car is not as good as redbull he is in bad luck scenario, he is finishing races.... this and that, but u cant think these things for hamilton. coz u all hate hamilton for no reason....

and i dont care and no fear about mods for deleting my account or profile or trace my ISP.

in the end, behanso k aage been bajane ka koi faida nai. lets talk about italian gp. and for genius change the name of the thread FORMULA 1 HAMILTON HATERS CLUB 2011 and keeps on going.....

LEWIS HAMILTON IS THE BEST from all the other drivers ALONSO, MASSA, VETTEL, WEBBER.
    Lewis is pure, raw, undiluted talent of a massive order. Lewis Hamilton is the best. Dont argue with me or I am going to kick your teeth down your throat.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Iamhulk View Post
    i provide some archives tht. why ppl hates hamilton, what are the causes and the reason and i make my point valid thts why u all guys p**** off. this proves it all there are no any other reasons.

u all guys cant see how alonso, massa and schumacher is performing ? now u will say tht his car is not as good as redbull he is in bad luck scenario, he is finishing races.... this and that, but u cant think these things for hamilton. coz u all hate hamilton for no reason....

and i dont care and no fear about mods for deleting my account or profile or trace my ISP.

in the end, behanso k aage been bajane ka koi faida nai. lets talk about italian gp. and for genius change the name of the thread FORMULA 1 HAMILTON HATERS CLUB 2011 and keeps on going.....

LEWIS HAMILTON IS THE BEST from all the other drivers ALONSO, MASSA, VETTEL, WEBBER.
    Already told yo no one hates Hamilton thats your thinking if someone criticizes over his mistakes that doesnt mean we hate him and pls stop saying that everyone hates Hamilton and lets talk abt something.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

McLaren duo expect DRS to spice up Monza weekend
    McLaren drivers Jenson Button and Lewis Hamilton believe the Italian Grand Prix weekend is going to be dominated by the use of the Drag Reduction System (DRS).

Perez psyched for favourite venue
    Sergio Perez is targeting a strong race weekend at a venue where he has experienced success in the past.

Lotus targets further improvement in Monza
    Following on from a highly encouraging Belgian Grand Prix that saw both drivers finish the race, Team Lotus is targeting another strong race in Monza.

Hulkenberg targets Force India race seat
    Nico Hulkenberg believes that he has a realistic chance of ousting compatriot Adrian Sutil for a race drive at the Force India team in 2012.

Rosberg expects another step forward at Monza
    Nico Rosberg believes Mercedes will take another step forward at the Italian Grand Prix following its best result of the season at Spa-Francorchamps last weekend.

@Iamhulk
    The question is why you bring an old article back for discussion??? Either it means you feel that we are pointing out his mistakes because of some racist reasons or you want us to show that we have no right of giving our opinion about a certain driver because you love him to death.

As for defending or applauding him for something just like we have applaud for Michal or Alonso or Massa. Well tell me one thing is any of the mentioned driver is driving McLaren, NO??? Right then how could we use the same excuse that we are using for those 3 drivers. Alonso only have won one race, McLaren have won 4 and 3 out of those 4 races are won by Jenson Button. You want us to applaud and defend Hamilton's mistakes when his team mate has winning races are you in your senses or not???

Jenson is not more then an above average driver but he has won 3 races out of 4 wins that his team has achieved till now. And his most celebrated team mate has only won 1 race, that team mate is supposed to be the best driver on the grid and still he is not able to change his driving style to accomodate the new Pirelli's so that his problem of Tyre eating can be reduced and so his race engineer could come up with a flexible tyre strategy which could give him a chance to compete for the win.

As for Spa accident, I have already said that McLaren is also astonished with the lack of pace that Hamilton suffers on that lap when he crashed, otherwise he could off make the pass without a problem but looks like you are wearing glasses which only shows hatred towards Hamilton in each and every sentence where Hamilton's name is mentioned. So next time before replying take those glasses off your eyes and you could see the clearer picture.

I have already offer you that please start your Hamilton's love thread on Pakwheels nobody will stop you from doing that and then put all your Hamilton love comments in their because here we are discussing F1 and not one specific driver in this thread.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Iamhulk, so should we hate hamilton or not? chill if anyone wants prove why don't they look back at his overtaking skills. It'l shut them up!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bahrain GP organisers happy to swap 2012 dates with India
    Bahrain Grand Prix organisers have confirmed that their 2012 event's move to an April date took place to allow the Indian GP to switch to later in the season.

Boullier: Monza will show if progress due to upgrades or driver swap
    Renault boss Eric Boullier believes this weekend's Italian Grand Prix will show whether his team's step forward in form at Spa was the result of improvements to its car or the shake-up in its driver line-up.

Narain Karthikeyan confirms Indian GP return with new backer
    Narain Karthikeyan's return to the HRT cockpit for the Indian Grand Prix has been all but confirmed after he sealed a sponsorship deal with Hero Motors for the event.

Pirelli to request tyre rule change for 2012 to reduce wastage
    Pirelli is ready to approach the FIA to seek a change in Formula 1's tyre regulations for next year in a bid to cut down on wasted sets of hard compound rubber, after so far failing to secure the support of teams for such a move.

Sauber confident it still has one of the best technical facilities in Formula 1
    Sauber is confident that it has the infrastructure and staffing levels it needs to keep making progress in Formula 1, amid suggestions it still has the best windtunnel in grand prix racing.

BBC still evaluating plans for highlights of races Sky will show live in 2012
    The BBC is still evaluating its plans for highlights coverage of the Formula 1 races that it does not broadcast live next year - with sources suggesting that full re-runs of grands prix have not been totally ruled out yet.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Renault's James Allison is hopeful team has turned a corner after Spa showing
    Renault's technical director James Allison says the team has been very encouraged by the pace shown during the Belgian Grand Prix, although he concedes it will take some races to see if the squad has turned the corner.

Formula 1 teams get reduced camber limit for the Italian Grand Prix at Monza
    Formula 1 teams have been issued with a more conservative camber recommendation by Pirelli for this weekend's Italian Grand Prix, AUTOSPORT can reveal, to prevent a repeat of the tyre controversy that erupted in Belgium.

Scuderia Toro Rosso confirms Cepsa sponsorship deal
    Scuderia Toro Rosso has announced a major sponsorship deal with Spanish oil company Cepsa, as AUTOSPORT predicted last week.

Gerhard Berger says Mercedes must start delivering in Formula 1
    Gerhard Berger thinks it is time that Mercedes GP starts delivering on its promises in Formula 1 - after failing to win a race since its takeover of the Brawn outfit at the start of 2010.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Here is the Timing Schedule for Italian GP this weekend:
    Code:
    Italian GP
    Friday 
    Practice Session 1        13;00 To 14:30
    Practice Session 2        17;00 To 18:30

Saturday 
    Practice Session 3        14;00 To 15;00
    Qualifying Session        17;00 To 18;00

Sunday 
    Race                      17;00 To 19;00
    For @Iamhulk:
    Code:
    Italian GP
    Friday
    Practice Session 1         1;00 PM To  2:30 PM
    Practice Session 2         5;00 PM To  6:30 PM

Saturday
    Practice Session 3         2;00 PM To  3;00 PM
    Qualifying Session         5;00 PM To  6;00 PM

Sunday
    Race                       5;00 PM To  7;00 PM
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

12. 07-09-2011, 07:43 AM

Profile Deleted

Reason
    spam

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Derek Daly joins stewards' panel for the Italian Grand Prix
    Former grand prix driver Derek Daly will join the stewards' panel for this weekend's Italian Grand Prix at Monza.

Gerhard Berger rules out Formula 1 return in the near future
    Gerhard Berger has ruled out returning to a job in Formula 1 in the near future - despite being approached by FIA president Jean Todt this year about a possible role in the sport.

Williams announces interim financial 2011 results
    Williams Grand Prix Holdings has announced the interim finacial results for the first six months of 2011.

Renault secures four new partners
    The Renault team has announced it has signed deals with four new partners until the end of the 2011 season.

McLaren says it won't ask Hamilton to change aggressive style
    McLaren says it will not ask Lewis Hamilton to change his aggressive approach to racing despite the Briton's up and down 2011 season.

Massa pins hopes on warmer weather for strong Italian Grand Prix
    Felipe Massa is hoping higher track temperatures will help Ferrari enjoy a strong home race following a difficult Belgian Grand Prix.

Senna more confident for Monza race after Spa debut
    Bruno Senna says he is facing the Italian Grand Prix with much more confidence following a promising start to life as a Renault racing driver at Spa.

Domenicali says Ferrari is building an 'unbeatable structure'
    Ferrari boss Stefano Domenicali is adamant 2011 will be the "last disappointing season" for the Maranello squad, the Italian confident the team is building "an unbeatable structure".

Iran to build Formula One track near Tehran
    Iran has decided to build a track for Formula One in Parand City, 35km south of Tehran.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

So Guys Charge Your Batteries Another Race Weekend .. ... i want race every day
    Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone - Neale Donald Walsch -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The GPDA has backed Pirelli's push to change tyre allocations over a GP weekend
    The Grand Prix Drivers' Association (GPDA) has written to Pirelli saying it backs the tyre manufacturers' push to change compound allocations next year, in a bid to end unused rubber getting wasted.

Jarno Trulli insists he will be in Formula 1 in 2012
    Jarno Trulli says he will be in Formula 1 next year, the Italian veteran suggesting he will stay at Team Lotus for another season.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Italian GP: Preparation Pics

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - f2mbe

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - nc6jc

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - 9bmxyx

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - 48dcj

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - 277on

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - 4uubro

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - 60dl

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - g4nev

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - zuei

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - 1u2nk

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - 81zl

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - hdztj

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - ke5ty

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - ne5bjh
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by genius83 View Post

Domenicali says Ferrari is building an 'unbeatable structure'
    Ferrari boss Stefano Domenicali is adamant 2011 will be the "last disappointing season" for the Maranello squad, the Italian confident the team is building "an unbeatable structure".
    wow.. well its great news but those seem big words ...

"Ferrari is condemned to win: in our history we'll never be allowed to smile for a second place."

^ ??
    Iran to build Formula One track near Tehran
    Iran has decided to build a track for Formula One in Parand City, 35km south of Tehran.
    another wow.. i wonder anyone would be willing to go there ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

<style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-font-charset:78; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:1 134676480 16 0 131072 0;} @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1073743103 0 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margincm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} @page WordSection1 {size:595.0pt 842.0pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:35.4pt; mso-footer-margin:35.4pt; mso-paper-source;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} --> </style> <style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-font-charset:78; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:1 134676480 16 0 131072 0;} @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1073743103 0 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margincm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"MS 明朝"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} @page WordSection1 {size:595.0pt 842.0pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:35.4pt; mso-footer-margin:35.4pt; mso-paper-source;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} --> </style>and you thought going to bahrain might be risky

The latest country to see motor sport as a vehicle for positive growth and international prestige is Iran.

Yesterday one of F1′s leading PRs issued a statement on behalf of the TSI Group, based in Tehran, which laid out details of a new facility, which is already under construction just outside the capital city. Called iLand, it is a multi-purpose facility with a 5km motor racing circuit at its heart.

The facility has not been designed by F1′s favourite architect Herman Tilke, but rather by a UK agency called Apex Circuit Design.

The press statement says, “The iLand Race Resort will comprise a 5.0km race circuit built in the style of the classic ‘naturally contoured’ circuits such as Spa-Francorchamps (Belgium), the Nürburgring Nordschleife (Germany) and Donington Park (UK). It is to be built on a parcel of land of 75 hectares that is 1,100m above sea level, with a natural topography range of 22m. It will be serviced by a country club, expo centre and road safety training school and will be linked to the wider nearby development through the iLand Central Business District. Initial groundworks have commenced for construction and Phase 1, the West circuit, is scheduled for completion in 2012, with full construction and operation anticipated in 2013.”

The circuit’s initial aim is to be granted an FIA Grade 2 license, which would allow it to host events up to everything bar Formula 1. So this would include GP2, Indycar and LMP cars.

There will also be a kart circuit capable of hosting international events.
    It sounds great and I’m a big advocate of motor sport reaching new frontiers, but it is hard to imagine the international motor sport community going to Iran any time soon.

Current advice from the UK Foreign Office regarding Iran is that “British travellers to Iran face greater risks than nationals of most other countries. There is therefore a risk that British nationals could be arbitrarily detained, despite their complete innocence. Independent travellers, especially if going off the beaten track face greater risk than those in tour groups or business visitors.”

Furthermore, “The Iranian authorities have in many cases failed to meet their international obligations to notify the relevant Embassies immediately that their nationals have been detained. There have been occasional cases of independent travellers detained for more than a month without access to anyone outside the Iranian system.”

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default for Hulk..

hamilton reflects on two sides of his life

There is an interesting story from Press Association today with quotes from Lewis Hamilton denying that he has got distracted by his celebrity lifestyle to the detriment of his career in F1.

Even his most ardent fans would admit that Hamilton’s performances this season have been uneven, with some very high peaks, such as the German Grand Prix, but also some troughs, where he has collided with other cars and wasted opportunities.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ricciardo optimistic of strong showing at Italian Grand Prix
    Daniel Ricciardo is confident of a strong performance in this weekend's Italian Grand Prix off the back of his Formula Renault 3.5 victory at Monza in May.

Pirelli wants to let teams choose tyre compounds
    Pirelli is considering letting Formula One teams select their own choice of tyre compounds ahead of each race in 2013.

Webber targets 'psychological blow'
    Mark Webber says that if Red Bull can win the Italian Grand Prix it would be a "massive psychological blow" to McLaren and Ferrari.

Vettel 'is a great champion' - Alonso
    Fernando Alonso says Sebastian Vettel has proved himself to be "a great champion" and that he doesn't understand why the championship leader gets criticised.

McLaren ready for camber change
    McLaren principal race engineer Phil Prew says the team has been working to find ways of minimising the effect of the recommended camber changes at the Italian Grand Prix.

Barrichello says he has no doubts he will be in F1 in 2012
    Rubens Barrichello is convinced he will be in Formula 1 next season, despite the delay to secure a new deal with the Williams team.

Maldonado more confident after first Formula 1 point
    Pastor Maldonado says he is feeling more confident about his own ability after securing his first Formula 1 point at the Belgian Grand Prix.

Webber says Red Bull can take confidence from their strong showing at Spa
    Mark Webber says both he and Red Bull were given a confidence boost for Monza after a strong showing at Spa-Francorchamps.

Petrov sure his seat at Renault is safe for 2012 despite Senna threat
    Vitaly Petrov says his position is not under threat despite the presence of Bruno Senna at the Renault team.

Alonso says Ferrari cannot take it for granted it will be fast in 2012
    Fernando Alonso says Ferrari cannot take it for granted that it will be fast in 2012 even after taking the decision to switch its main focus to the design of next year's challenger.

Karun Chandhok gets another Friday practice run for Team Lotus at Monza
    Karun Chandhok will drive for Lotus again in opening free practice at Monza.

Senna tells Renault to be 'tough' with him
    Bruno Senna has asked Renault to be 'tough' on him as he seeks to bring himself up to speed quickly in the team.

Schumacher not expecting Mercedes' straightline speed to boost his Monza chances
    Michael Schumacher doubts whether Mercedes will be any more competitive than usual at Monza despite the circuit's long straights potentially playing into its hands.

Jenson Button defends McLaren team-mate Lewis Hamilton's driving
    Jenson Button has defended his McLaren team-mate Lewis Hamilton in the wake of the younger Briton's chaotic Belgian Grand Prix weekend, and denied that Hamilton's performances are any more wayward than in past seasons.

Jenson Button says McLaren must learn from design mistakes
    Jenson Button says that 'learning from mistakes' will be key for McLaren as it finalises its 2012 car design, after last winter's exhaust debacle.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Italian GP: Preparation Pics Contd.

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - d11ita37

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - d11ita42

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - d11ita21

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - d11ita13

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - d11ita19

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - d11ita23

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - d11ita27

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - d11ita28

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - d11ita29

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - d11ita30

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - d11ita38

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - d11ita40

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - d11ita41

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - d11ita43

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - d11ita67

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - d11ita68

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - d11ita71

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - d11ita72

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - d11ita73

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - d11ita74

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - d11ita76

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - d11ita77

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - d11ita78

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - d11ita79

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - d11ita80

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - d11ita81

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - d11ita82
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Iamhulk View Post
    @blackeye: kid!!! cool down. alonso or kimi is nothing in front of hamilton , the achievement hami got in rookie year it takes ages for alonso and kimi to get, thts the reason u and all people hate hamilton. thats the reality. u all are embarrass tht ur fav drivers didnt get these achievements so quick. for you my signature says it all.
    LOL...
    You really don't wanna start 'achievements in young age' war mate....
    Remember who is the youngest F1 champion??!!

Vettel 'is a great champion' - Alonso
    Fernando Alonso says Sebastian Vettel has proved himself to be "a great champion" and that he doesn't understand why the championship leader gets criticised.
    Yes...he is!!
    Alonso is a big man to say this.

... One of my current favourite driver is on his way to become a youngest double world champion, ...
    HELL YEAH!!!
    Every time someone refers to Honda Civic as 'reborn', a puppy dies! Oh and I hate increasing my post count.

Closed Thread

User Tag List