Championship Calendar
    -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022544

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022545

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022546

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022547

Previous Seasons's Discussion Archives

Some Formula 1 related WebSites

Live Streaming

ATDHEnet.tv (Link Updated as pointed by @UK)

Live Timing

World Championships Standings after (Season Finale) Brazilian GP
    Code:
    World Championships Standings
    Drivers:                    Constructors:             
     1.  Vettel       392        1.  Red Bull-Renault          650
     2.  Button       270        2.  McLaren-Mercedes          497
     3.  Webber       258        3.  Ferrari                   375
     4.  Alonso       257        4.  Mercedes                  165
     5.  Hamilton     227        5.  Renault                    73
     6.  Massa        118        6.  Force India-Mercedes       69
     7.  Rosberg       89        7.  Sauber-Ferrari             44
     8.  Schumacher    76        8.  Toro Rosso-Ferrari         41
     9.  Sutil         42        9.  Williams-Cosworth           5
    10.  Petrov        37       
    11.  Heidfeld      34       
    12.  Kobayashi     30       
    13.  Di Resta      27       
    14.  Alguersuari   26       
    15.  Buemi         15       
    16.  Perez         14       
    17.  Barrichello    4       
    18.  Senna          2       
    19.  Maldonado      1        
    F1 2011 World Driver's Champion
    Sebastian Vettel
    -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -309864

This Image was posted by @Born2Race with request that it should be posted in the first post after Japanese GP when Vettel secures the title, I promised that it will be at the end of Season on the first post. So here it is fulfilling my promise.

Enjoy Posting

M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Blackeye117
    Bro, I have not been to facebook for 3 days now, also I don't like deleting the comments even if its factually wrong but are done with sanity. As soon the level drop beyond sanity and the comments contain abusive words then a different story altogether. So, in the end I have not deleted any comments on that page and I think the life of that page has already reaches its end.

Imaan, have previously PM me to try to stop Iamhulk, from posting every news piece about Hamilton and I have asked him on that very page too but he looks like have not learned the lesson. Its one thing to love some driver but its another thing to become impressed beyond the limit with some one like he is with Hamilton. For him Hamilton can't make mistake and if any one wants to differ from him he just labelled them as racist. His signature on Pakwheels was offensive enough that he could get banned for ever for that as he was been told to remove it but he didnot do it. He is just like Hamilton never learning from his mistakes and making the same mistakes over and over again.
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thats just insanity man ....he is using abusive language for other drivers like he is talking in a normal manner i replied there in his manner and he deleted my comment and i was shocked and furious if he was in front me at that time i dont know, may be, i should've done something to him .. he doesnt have sense at all .... what he thinks while posting and replying, that guy does not have any kind of manners at all. i am just sick of him now ....i just asked you to know because there was just a F word used in my comment and i knew if it was you then its okay because i know you should have deleted my comment because of that word but now i know what was the reason behind my deleted comment thats just not the right way man if u cant hear anything bad about the one you like then dont say anything to other driver as well and anyway they are just drivers just the ones you like its not like we are criticizing his family member or like that .. no one knows how i managed to calm my self down a bit i m very hot minded guy i get angry very easily but i never showed anything like that here because its not the place to do wrong things or insulting someone . deleting someone's comment is like insulting him in my point of view , yes if its breaching the rules then the comment should be deleted thats fair enough but the thing he did was just over my head .... sorry if there is any wrong words or any harsh language used by me ...
    Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone - Neale Donald Walsch -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Blackeye117
    Thats what I have tried to avoid in this topic for so long, here a single mistake can results in deletion of comment which may contain some valid points too but one word or sentence could delete that post.

I have asked him so many times over last year or so that please remain civilized it will earn you respect but he never listens. He wants to praise Hamilton's smallest achievement but if some one wants to celebrate some other driver's big achievement after that driver have beaten Hamilton he just comes out with every type of rude words you could think off.

He calls Vettel crash kid last year but when Hamilton start doing the same mistakes and some one else called him Crash Kid, he comes out cursing that person.

@all
    So my advice to you all, rather then getting involve with him in such a debate you should leave the Fan page, as I also would do the same thing. Because it looks like he wants to have some fight with others and it would be better that instead of taking the bait one should leave it as it is. You already have this topic on this excellent forum which is exclusive as it makes you a special person known as Pakwheelers, why go to such a place which did not treat you exclusively and don't recognize you as someone special. Because on Facebook you are just another person who is using their service and they don't give you any respect at all.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by genius83 View Post
    @all
    So my advice to you all, rather then getting involve with him in such a debate you should leave the Fan page, as I also would do the same thing. Because it looks like he wants to have some fight with others and it would be better that instead of taking the bait one should leave it as it is. You already have this topic on this excellent forum which is exclusive as it makes you a special person known as Pakwheelers, why go to such a place which did not treat you exclusively and don't recognize you as someone special. Because on Facebook you are just another person who is using their service and they don't give you any respect at all.
    thats sad but one thing is true that he doesn't learn at all ... leave FB page? Ok.. if members are not happy then ok, we should make another page sans Hulk ...

Eddie vs ...
    -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -304775
    courtesy Sladex

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

VET changed from one fingers to three fingers

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -304776 -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -304777
    -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -304778

Red Bull jumping
    -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -304779
    courtesy Sladex

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by m_waqas View Post
    thats sad but one thing is true that he doesn't learn at all ... leave FB page? Ok.. if members are not happy then ok, we should make another page sans Hulk ...

Eddie vs ...
    -Formula 1 - Season 2011 - 304775
    courtesy Sladex
    @m_waqas put your helmet on

I've left that fb page few days ago. I guess the best way is to leave the page, no need to get in any arguement.
    Almost everyone in Pakistan is doing corruption to the extent they can. Our leaders are doing at the level they can do. So why should we complain?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Blackeye117
    Bro, I have not been to facebook for 3 days now, also I don't like deleting the comments even if its factually wrong but are done with sanity. As soon the level drop beyond sanity and the comments contain abusive words then a different story altogether. So, in the end I have not deleted any comments on that page and I think the life of that page has already reaches its end.

Imaan, have previously PM me to try to stop Iamhulk, from posting every news piece about Hamilton and I have asked him on that very page too but he looks like have not learned the lesson. Its one thing to love some driver but its another thing to become impressed beyond the limit with some one like he is with Hamilton. For him Hamilton can't make mistake and if any one wants to differ from him he just labelled them as racist. His signature on Pakwheels was offensive enough that he could get banned for ever for that as he was been told to remove it but he didnot do it. He is just like Hamilton never learning from his mistakes and making the same mistakes over and over again.
    Yeah ! this time aswell he is using foul language on that "International" page....Hamilton did make a mistake at Canada , Monaco, Spa,Hungary ,Singapore and for him the best thing to do is to say **** xyz whosoever the other driver is.... 2. He is always posting junk comments abt other drivers like if the heading says Vettel is made out of champion stuff like Schumacher then he would comment as really i dont think so.. This is not liking the driver though I'd call it pure stupidity and absolutely no knowledge of the sport; If Ham himself admits that it was his fault he'd say he is a good man that is why he said so otherwise it wasnt his fault.... If Ham gets penalized he'd make a stupid argument out of that too blaming the stewards for racism i think he shd concentrate and learn that f1 is not a joke not based on racism and HAMILTON ONLY... So I thnk you guys shd design another page ... I'll also give the dp for that page if you want.... So think pls

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes .. I have disliked that page and reported it too and i m not going to that page ... i am more than happy here

can anyone provide me with full article from autosport plus . this one ..

Why signing Raikkonen is not a risk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Vettel moves to brink of Rankings and championship glory following Singapore win
    The Castrol EDGE Rankings mirrored the 2011 Formula 1 World Championship at Singapore as victory carried Sebastian Vettel to the brink of early victory in both disciplines.

Red Bull says curfew rules need tweaking
    Red Bull Racing believes that Formula 1's curfew regulations still need tweaking after the controversy at last weekend's Singapore Grand Prix.

Kamui Kobayashi admits 2011 season has been 'mixed' for Sauber
    Kamui Kobayashi has labelled his second full season in Formula 1 as "mixed" following the ups and downs his Sauber team has experienced.

Whitmarsh admits Indian Grand Prix tax issue still a concern
    Formula 1 teams and drivers have still not resolved all the issues relating to tax at the Indian Grand Prix, despite recent assurances that the matter was being sorted.

Force India in no rush to sort drivers line-up for 2012
    Force India boss Vijay Mallya says he remains happy to wait on sorting out his 2012 driver line-up, despite Paul di Resta's continued strong form making it a no-brainer for him to be retained.

Renault boss Boullier backs Senna to deliver more from Japan
    Bruno Senna will start showing exactly what he is capable of as a Formula 1 driver over the remaining races of the season, despite having already impressed the Renault team, according to Eric Boullier.

@Blackeye117
    Here is the article:
    Why signing Raikkonen is not a risk -Formula 1 - Season 2011 - space
    Since the emergence of the paddock Kimi return to F1 next year, rumors, Tony - If Dawkins' analysis is Williams attracted a Kimi, the very small risks
    Singapore yards the first two days of news and gossip are the K prefix - Kerbs, curfews and Kimi.
    For shoulders you will not have much interest in that thing. Well, they delayed the practice game, it seems this will be trouble, but you know they can be resolved.

Why did they move the shoulder this year, Ah? Previously did not? It seems that some bolts on the fixed point is second-hand goods, while the local workers installed CDTH, hammer and knock the heavy.
    <table class="pictable" align="right" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="275"><tbody><tr><td>-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - 1317028792 Kerbs proved probematic in Singapore © sutton-images.com
    </td></tr></tbody></table> Singapore's strategy is to maintain Europe's biological clock. Has to go to sleep until the morning of 5-6 points, remember to switch to "disturb" the little sign, or your aunt will destroy illusion, around 130 or so to get up, bathe, go to the track.

For some, the race team, now have to comply with a curfew. F1 Sporting Regulations, "said team member supporting the operation of the car is not allowed in a '6 hours' length of time to enter into a paddock, this curfew start time is about nine hours before the start of practice sessions."

This rule is due to resource constraints F1 stipulated in the agreement, teams can only travel with the team of 47 staff. Taking into account the intensity of F1, it is easy to game the team will be required to work overnight - but no one really wanted to let those guys in the car ready to race when operating as zombies.

So, in a "normal" race weekend, you will hang a sign in the yard door, said Friday 70, Saturday 80 is not open.

In general, the guests always do the team's mini bus to reach the track. In Singapore, as many hotel is a few steps away from the track the distance, so the VIP have some more freedom.

The first calculation is wrong STR team curfew Chairman Franz - Twister, he arrived early in the paddock on Friday, breaking the curfew. This season you are allowed to break curfew four times, for example, to repair the car practice session crash, if anyone breaking the curfew, FIA will notify everyone.

Saturday morning we met early in the PR Virgin sister, he did not came to my head.
    We came up quips, "go shopping?"

But she seemed very nervous, she had just been expelled from the paddock. Soon the FIA ​​was a notice, Virgin and Mercedes has broken the curfew, because the PR / marketing staff before being allowed into the track.

When we arrived, when among the media, one of my colleagues admitted that he helped shy sister, a.
    "Guys ..." he said, "I saw her go in, they put a lot of railings at the entrance, she turned in the past, I put the package to help her and I told her that the market does not matter who."

Half of the paddock who are thinking of.
    "This is crazy. Virgin's sister, how can PR operations related to the car?"
    Another friend quipped, "do not know, but she may be the operation of the car, I bet she was under pressure to find more than Nick Wirth also!"

<table class="pictable" style="MARGIN-LEFT: 0px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 10px" align="left" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="183"><tbody><tr><td>-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - 1317028829 Tost broke curfew © LAT
    </td></tr></tbody></table> When the incident, the poor sister, very sad. So ruined her day. Ross - Brown dissatisfied, immediately asked to clarify the rules. Good advice of the FIA ​​eventually withdrew the record. But Franz Tost violations were recorded.
    Well, pull a long time, finally able to talk about Kimi had. He had Williams certainly missing, rumors run faster than anything. He could return to the paddock in 2012, serving the world champion will increase to 6?
    Should I press, I will return to F1 pressure Kimi. I can not imagine him to the Grove base to flee for his bicycle version of the KERS system procurement customers.

F1 Kimi obviously did not leave the line of sight. Ferrari ahead of the end of his contract a year in exchange for Fernando - Alonso. Many F1 insiders believe that Alonso is the world's best riders, of course, an upgraded version of 2011's Sebastian Vettel will make them reconsider this assertion.

I have a Ferrari in Singapore and the staff of chat that he was world champion in 2007 the rate of talent no doubt. Alonso, Kimi can not do like that has to support the team, leading it, encourage it.

Ferrari - Michael Schumacher cooperation for a long time, but they still show in 2007 for Kimi's speed, and its technology systems for the ability to understand the Ferrari is satisfied. Kimi did not have the energy and seems to play.

But, he said, the real Kimi was not the popular image of the public mind. Also known as Ice Man, free from any emotional distress, and isolation from outside influence what, exactly is nonsense.

Looking back, he said, in fact, Massa Kimi for Ferrari in 2008 to become the preferred driver feel uncomfortable. Although he does not require a bias, but do not like to feel the support team.
    For example, they said, Kimi, disappointed in early 2009, but Massa after the crash, immediately playing the spirit.

He once again became the focus of the core team. Kimi drove a half of the season Luca - Badoer and Fisi to Q2 the car no law has been continuously on the podium.

<table class="pictable" align="right" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="183"><tbody><tr><td>-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - 1317029247 Raikkonen's been rallying since F1 © sutton
    </td></tr></tbody></table> Maldonado undoubtedly will take up a race seat next year. Team President - Adam Parr certainly think the money thing, but Sam was about to leave - the idea is to Venezuelans Michael said a few good words.

Including Singapore's race this year, Rubens in qualifying only to 8-6 lead. Michael said: "I am pleased to Pastor and he entered as GP2 champion F1, the year he was very close with Rubens."

"I think Pastor in his second season can be a lot better, he would know all of the track and his first four games are tough, but the rookie is true, he deserves to get a position in F1, which is no doubt. "

Retained Barrichello, you know what level he is. Sam and I catch it in time, Sam has been living in Williams' last hours, he did not want to be involved in Kimi's rumors, but he gives some sound advice, "My personal opinion is that Williams's views are not very happy to see Kimi back to F1, because he is a good man, a world champion, obviously is a very fast driver. "

Some people still do not for Kimi's personality like, but the paddock is difficult to find a person that choose Kimi, what adventure Williams - assuming Kimi willing to reduce some of his king-class offer.

Another happy about that Jackie - Stewart, Sir.
    "It's true that Kimi's only been used to McLaren and Ferrari," JYS said in Singapore, "but I think it's worth a shot. He's one hell of a driver and I think he'd be good."
    "Indeed Kimi Mclaren and Ferrari were once only the wealthy to pursue this, but I think Williams should try to one. He's one hell of a driver and I think he'd be good"
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks For That Genius

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hamilton says team-mate Button has been better during 2011 F1 season
    Lewis Hamilton believes McLaren team-mate Jenson Button has done a better job than him during this year's world championship.

Mercedes expects stronger final races
    Mercedes GP thinks it can head to the final events of the season confident about a good showing on the back of its latest car update.

James Allison says radical exhaust concept has cost Renault in 2011
    Renault technical director James Allison says Renault's radical forward-facing exhaust concept has hurt the squad in 2011, with the design proving troublesome on slow-speed circuits and also to develop.

Barrichello 'cool' amid rumours he will be replaced
    Rubens Barrichello insists his 2012 contract negotiations with Williams are "moving" and says he is trying not to be distracted by rumours suggesting he will be replaced.

Fernandes hails Renault 'stability'
    Tony Fernandes says that the new Renault engine deal is extremely important to Lotus "because it gives us stability".

Red Bull still improving 2011 car - Newey
    Red Bull technical director Adrian Newey has revealed his team is still pushing the development of this year's car in order to secure the constructors' championship as soon as possible.

Doctor says Kubica will return
    The doctor in charge of Robert Kubica's rehabilitation says it is a "certainty" that he will return to Formula One in 2012.

Massa ready to move on from Hamilton spat
    Felipe Massa is willing to draw a line under his spat with Lewis Hamilton, but still believes the McLaren driver was completely at fault for their collision at the Singapore Grand Prix.

Renault plays down financial concerns
    Renault co-owner Gerard Lopez insists his team is not in financial trouble and is not concerned if it continues to make a loss.

Webber expects first 2011 win over next three races
    Mark Webber believes he stands a good chance of taking his first victory of the season at one of the next three races.

Jaime Alguersuari's debut album Organic Life No.1 on iTunes Spain
    Jaime Alguersuari's debut album, Organic Life, went to No. 1 on iTunes Spain just five days after being released.

Vettel only getting better - Horner
    Christian Horner says Sebastian Vettel is improving all of the time as he closes in on back-to-back world championships.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Herbert, Turvey join Henry Surtees Trophy charity event
    Ex-Formula 1 racer Johnny Herbert and McLaren test driver Oliver Turvey are among the entries for the Henry Surtees Trophy charity kart race at Buckmore Park on October 20.

Ecclestone says Sebastian Vettel will only get stronger
    Sebastian Vettel has not yet reached the peak of his abilities and is set to become an even better driver in the future, reckons Formula 1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone.

Ecclestone says FOTA an 'unnecessary association'
    Formula 1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone has taken a fresh swipe at the Formula One Teams' Association - saying its members would be better off focusing on making quicker racing cars.

Massa secures six Formula 1 regulars for kart race
    Felipe Massa has secured the highest number of F1 driver entries ever for his annual charity kart race - with six of his current on-track rivals signing up for the event.

Mercedes wants tighter control over Resource Restriction Agreement
    Mercedes GP has called for a more hard line approach to ensure that all Formula 1 teams are abiding by the Resource Restriction Agreement, amid renewed controversy about potential overspending.

Kubica will inform Renault about his 2012 chances within six weeks, says manager
    Robert Kubica will be ready to inform Renault about his chances of being fit to race in 2012 within the next six weeks, says his manager Daniele Morelli.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up

Ecclestone says Sebastian Vettel will only get stronger
    Sebastian Vettel has not yet reached the peak of his abilities and is set to become an even better driver in the future, reckons Formula 1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone.
    Ecclestone:
    "Sebastian has an absolute will to succeed but has stayed very grounded. No win, however big, will stop him being grounded."
    This is one of the reasons why I love VET.
    He is very grounded and very humble.
    Every time someone refers to Honda Civic as 'reborn', a puppy dies! Oh and I hate increasing my post count.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Costa, Willis join Mercedes GP as it strengthens technical team
    Former Ferrari technical director Aldo Costa will join the Mercedes GP team alongside Geoff Willis, the German manufacturer confirmed on Friday.

Force India's Mallya sets sights on beating Renault
    Vijay Mallya wants his team to knuckle down and focus on trying to beat Renault to fifth place in the constructors' championship, on the back of an encouraging run of results.

Karthikeyan to drive for HRT on Friday in Japan
    Narain Karthikeyan will drive for HRT in Friday practice at the Japanese Grand Prix, as he continues his preparations for an F1 race return in India.

Major update for Sauber in Japanese Grand Prix
    Sauber will introduce a major update package to its car at next weekend's Japanese Grand Prix as it bids to get itself back into a regular points-scoring position.

Button: Don't under-estimate McLaren for Japanese GP
    Jenson Button has told Red Bull Racing not to under-estimate McLaren's potential for the Japanese Grand Prix, even though the circuit will play to the strengths of the reigning champion's cars.

Renault promotes Alan Permane to Track Operations Director
    Renault has announced that Alan Permane will step up to the role of Track Operations Director, following the departure of sporting director Steve Nielsen after the Singapore Grand Prix.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Helicopter View of the Buddh International Circuit, New Delhi prior to the 2011 Indian GP:

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - 313710 216320731765147 100001616660610 620579 1070748968 n
    Thy name's 'Fahad'. Powered by D16™​.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Born2race
    The pic that you have posted is not a helicopter shot of Indian F1 track because Indian F1 track is more like a duck drawn on land then what this pic is showing. This pic is Shanghai International Circuit's aerial shot. If anyone doubt about it, the opening post of this topic have every track image present check it with that and you could clearly see the difference between Indian Track and this pic, also the likeness between Shanghai Track and this pic.

@nickatnite
    Sir, I was expecting that you will point out the difference but instead of pointing out you are acknowledging it by liking the post.

Here is another image of Indian Track:
    -Formula 1 - Season 2011 - x1315224847Indian GP 2011
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^ that Indian circuit looks fast..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Damn VET ..

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -306331

By winning night race in Singapore, Vettel put out the last glimmers of hope for his adversaries...
    Yellow thing: "World title 2011".

Vettel: "Hold on, Button still shines a bit! Nevermind, I'll unplug him in Japan!..."

ALO at Amber Lounge Party Singapore 2011.

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -306332
    courtesy Sladex

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Miss Universe into the box of Scuderia Ferrari.

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -306333 -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -306334 -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -306335 -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -306336
    courtesy Sladex

22. 01-10-2011, 01:32 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
    irrelevant post(s)

23. 01-10-2011, 01:44 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    irrelevant post(s)

Closed Thread

User Tag List