Championship Calendar
    -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022544

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022545

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022546

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022547

Previous Seasons's Discussion Archives

Some Formula 1 related WebSites

Live Streaming

ATDHEnet.tv (Link Updated as pointed by @UK)

Live Timing

World Championships Standings after (Season Finale) Brazilian GP
    Code:
    World Championships Standings
    Drivers:                    Constructors:             
     1.  Vettel       392        1.  Red Bull-Renault          650
     2.  Button       270        2.  McLaren-Mercedes          497
     3.  Webber       258        3.  Ferrari                   375
     4.  Alonso       257        4.  Mercedes                  165
     5.  Hamilton     227        5.  Renault                    73
     6.  Massa        118        6.  Force India-Mercedes       69
     7.  Rosberg       89        7.  Sauber-Ferrari             44
     8.  Schumacher    76        8.  Toro Rosso-Ferrari         41
     9.  Sutil         42        9.  Williams-Cosworth           5
    10.  Petrov        37       
    11.  Heidfeld      34       
    12.  Kobayashi     30       
    13.  Di Resta      27       
    14.  Alguersuari   26       
    15.  Buemi         15       
    16.  Perez         14       
    17.  Barrichello    4       
    18.  Senna          2       
    19.  Maldonado      1        
    F1 2011 World Driver's Champion
    Sebastian Vettel
    -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -309864

This Image was posted by @Born2Race with request that it should be posted in the first post after Japanese GP when Vettel secures the title, I promised that it will be at the end of Season on the first post. So here it is fulfilling my promise.

Enjoy Posting

M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Waqas Bahi ... Topgear Series Starts From 23 January .. Properly ..
    Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone - Neale Donald Walsch -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@All
    Okay this report on PitPass is amazing as it shows the kind of credit crunch that happens because of the recession in last season.
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

F1 has gone back 20 years - Trulli<!-- end title -->
    Jarno Trulli believes Formula 1 has gone back 20 years in the way so many teams view a drivers' funding as more important than his talent.

Lotus to unveil car at first test
    Team Lotus will have its 2011 car at the opening test in Valencia but is not planning a traditional "launch", a spokesperson said on Monday.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->HRT confirms FOTA split<!-- end title -->
    HRT has confirmed that it is no longer a part of the Formula One Teams' Association (FOTA) - after claiming the organisation only serves the interests of the leading outfits.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Red Bull plays down Vettel-Ferrari talk<!-- end title -->
    Red Bull Racing has played down speculation that Sebastian Vettel will be lured to Ferrari in the next few years - insisting the world champion would be 'stupid' to go up against Fernando Alonso at Maranello.

Reliability key to successful comeback - Karthikeyan
    Narain Karthikeyan's main aim in 2011 is to finish races as HRT plans to start the season with an updated version of its 2010 car.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Trulli demands progress from Lotus<!-- end title -->
    Jarno Trulli says he will not suffer a repeat of the troubles he had during 2010, as he eyes a decent step forward in performance this season.

Renault stops Kubica from contesting Monte Carlo rally
    Robert Kubica will be forced to sit out the famous Monte Carlo rally for the second year in succession.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Derek Gardner passes away aged 79<!-- end title -->
    Derek Gardner, the man who helped design title-winning Tyrrells in the 1970s and created the team's famous six-wheeler, has died. He was 79.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Branson's charity flight may be delayed<!-- end title -->
    The charity flight in which Richard Branson will serve as an air stewardess is set to be delayed after the Virgin boss got injured.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->BBC set to reveal new F1 line-up<!-- end title -->
    The BBC is expected to end weeks of speculation about its 2011 Formula 1 commentary plans on Tuesday, after commentator Jonathan Legard announced this morning that he was not going to remain on board.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->BBC announces commentary reshuffle<!-- end title -->
    Martin Brundle will become BBC's new lead Formula 1 commentator this year, it has been announced, following a shake-up of the coverage plans for 2011.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Germany's Sky to broadcast F1 in HD<!-- end title -->
    Formula 1 will be broadcast for the first time in true 'native' High Definition this year, after Sky Germany announced on Tuesday its improved coverage plans for 2011.

Williams to debut car at first test
    Williams will debut its 2011 car at the first day of testing in Valencia with Rubens Barrichello at the wheel.

HRT considers suing Chandhok for breach of contract
    The relationship between Karun Chandhok and former employers HRT continues to deteriorate, with the Deccan Chronicle reporting the team is considering taking him to court citing breach of contract.

Mercedes denies interest in Vettel
    Norbert Haug has denied Helmut Marko's claim that Mercedes is making a move to sign Sebastian Vettel for 2012.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Ferrari reveals new car launch date<!-- end title -->
    Ferrari will unveil its 2011 car in Maranello on January 28, the team has announced.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->FOM confirms HD coverage for 2011<!-- end title -->
    Formula 1's move to true high definition television coverage in 2011 has been officially confirmed by the sport's broadcast chiefs, AUTOSPORT can reveal.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Domenicali unsure about rear wing rules<!-- end title -->
    Ferrari boss Stefano Domenicali says he is unsure the moveable rear wing rules will be able to boost overtaking in 2011.

Raikkonen to go rallying with own team in 2011
    Kimi Raikkonen will continue to compete in the World Rally Championship in 2011 after setting up his own team under the ICE 1 Racing name.

Minor injury prevents Alonso from skiing at Wrooom
    Fernando Alonso had to sit out of Ferrari's fun and frolics on the slopes of the Italian Dolomites on Tuesday due to a minor muscle injury in his leg.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

BBC announces commentary reshuffle
    Martin Brundle will become BBC's new lead Formula 1 commentator this year, it has been announced, following a shake-up of the coverage plans for 2011.

FOM confirms HD coverage for 2011
    Formula 1's move to true high definition television coverage in 2011 has been officially confirmed by the sport's broadcast chiefs, AUTOSPORT can reveal.
    And where are we going with our coverage

Red Bull plays down Vettel-Ferrari talk
    Red Bull Racing has played down speculation that Sebastian Vettel will be lured to Ferrari in the next few years - insisting the world champion would be 'stupid' to go up against Fernando Alonso at Maranello
    He is going to Mercedes.

The charity flight in which Richard Branson will serve as an air stewardess is set to be delayed after the Virgin boss got injured.
    We can send our Paula. It likes to dress, let's say a little differently at least thats what Steve told me
    Come back, Luca Badoer, all is forgiven.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

waiting for February 04 and January 27 launch dates of MP4-26 and PSP2 unveiling.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ferrari targets 'perfect' 2011 season<!-- end title -->
    Ferrari team boss Stefano Domenicali says the Italian squad is aiming to enjoy a "perfect" 2011 season in order to clinch both titles.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->BBC confirms HD broadcast for 2011<!-- end title -->
    The BBC has announced that it will broadcast the 2011 Formula 1 season in high definition in the UK.

@UK
    I think you would not believe me but it is true that StarSports have broadcasted atleast one GP in HD. I remembered Steve Slater saying at the end of the race that now we are switching back to our normal SD transmission. I don't remember the race though. So, the chances are as FOM have said that they will provide HD feed to all the broadcasters Star will also show the races in HD.

But Airhostesses wears the same kind of cloths that Paula wears for which I say she wears differently.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Genius ... i think he said more than one time ..... if i am not wrong ..... so the size of the torrents will be like 4 gb Race DAy .... hmm large size

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

IOC may delay Russian Grand Prix<!-- end title -->
    Russia's inaugural Formula 1 race planned for Sochi in 2014 could be delayed if the International Olympic Committee (IOC) feels it will hamper preparations for its own winter games that year.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Renault reveals final colour scheme<!-- end title -->
    Renault has revealed its definitive 2011 black-and-gold colour scheme, as it embarks on a new era with title sponsor Lotus.

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - 11kb5ae

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->McLaren: Late launch is right decision<!-- end title -->
    McLaren insists that its decision to not take its new car to the first test of the season gives it the best chance possible to win the world championship this year.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Alonso sees Schumacher as main threat<!-- end title -->
    Fernando Alonso sees Michael Schumacher as his main rival ahead of the start of the 2011 season, despite the German's disappointing 2010 campaign.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Virgin predicts 'very big' step forward<!-- end title -->
    Virgin Racing is predicting a 'very big' step forward from its 2011 car as it ramps up preparations for its second season in Formula 1.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Wirth backs D'Ambrosio to shine<!-- end title -->
    Jerome D'Ambrosio will do himself and Virgin Racing proud in 2011 as he embarks on his debut season in Formula 1.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Rome's grand prix hopes fading<!-- end title -->
    Rome's hopes of hosting a Formula 1 grand prix faded on Thursday after the city's mayor admitted he had been told Italy can't have two races.

Massa ready to take fight to Alonso
    Felipe Massa is determined to overcome the problems that held him back in 2010 and take the fight to Ferrari team-mate Fernando Alonso in 2011.

@Blackeye117
    Bro, thatswhy I says atleast one GP also during last 1/3rd of the season loadshedding causes serious trouble for me as I miss most races ending parts and have to download Torrents which were BBC's so have not hear those things.

I know HD experimenting starts in later half of 2010 season to check the viewers response by FOM and Japanese GP was shown in full HD as it was not broadcasted by FOM.

As for large size Torrents, I think better net connections will be needed may be a PTCL 10Mbps would do the trick.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Renault to switch to British licence<!-- end title -->
    The Renault team is to switch to a British racing licence this season on the back of its tie-up with car manufacturer Lotus, AUTOSPORT can reveal.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Renault targets victories in 2011<!-- end title -->
    Renault boss Eric Boullier says his team's sights are set on winning races again this year, as he unveiled its new black-and-gold colour scheme at the AUTOSPORT International Show on Thursday.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Petrov hopeful of easier second season<!-- end title -->
    Vitaly Petrov is hopeful he will enjoy a stronger second season in Formula 1 following a tough maiden campaign in 2010.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Late McLaren launch 'always planned'<!-- end title -->
    McLaren's engineering director Paddy Lowe says the team had always intended to wait until after the first 2011 test before launching its new car, and is not behind schedule.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Whitmarsh: FOTA remains united, strong<!-- end title -->
    The Formula One Teams' Association (FOTA) remains strong and united in its efforts to improve the sport, despite suggestions the body is split over cost restriction moves and helping smaller teams.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->McLaren: Moveable wing will work<!-- end title -->
    McLaren engineering director Paddy Lowe is confident that the FIA will get a full grip of the moveable rear wing rules in 2011 to ensure the concept works well for the sport.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yup ... But I have a Backup Plan For that ... i will get them downloaded from our local area network's server i am on LAN soo thats why ..

And that lotus renault is lovely

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mercedes reveals new car launch date<!-- end title -->
    Mercedes GP has announced that it will unveil its new car at the start of testing at the Valencia circuit next month.

Branson's flight delayed until April
    The charity flight in which Richard Branson will serve as an air stewardess will be delayed until April following his injury.

Prodrive won't consider F1 until 2013
    Prodrive boss David Richards says his company will not consider joining Formula 1 before the 2013 season, and admits his main focus right now is elsewhere.

Symonds: F1 entering brave new era
    Formula 1 teams should be applauded for at least trying out radical ideas like the moveable rear wing this year - even though the concept may lead to controversy by making overtaking too easy.

HRT offered to pay FOTA fees
    HRT did offer to pay its outstanding Formula One Teams' Association (FOTA) membership fees after it left the body, sources have revealed to AUTOSPORT, amid ongoing intrigue about the situation surrounding the team's departure.

Montezemolo delighted with his drivers
    Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo says he is delighted with his drivers Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa, admitting they are the least of his problems.

Whitmarsh predicts even closer battle
    McLaren boss Martin Whitmarsh believes that 2011 could deliver an even closer battle for the world championship than last year - when four drivers went to the final race of the season fighting it out for the world title.

@Blackeye117
    What do you mean by being on LAN??? Do you mean that your LAN operator put the races on the server, OR you are using cable net. If its the second one then I am also using cable net but what I wants to say about having better net connection was to download these torrents faster then at the current moment during the loadshedding.

It takes about 2 or sometimes 3 days to download races and that is after running the computer for nearly 12 hours with all the loadshedding interruptions. Faster Net connection could make it possible to see those races in as soon as possible.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

right,.. so i guess UK wants another picture of her beloved.. here

i think that HD race was Singapore gp ...

that Renault doesn't look much appealing...

... hmm.. i think he's being generous ... but he also mentions MAS as his main rival...

Ferrari to launch its car on 28th Jan, Maranello...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -187656
    ^ right.. good for u ..

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -187657 -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -187658
    courtesy Saldex

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It’s Lotus vs Lotus again!

Today we had the official unveiling of the new black and gold livery by the Renault team, now sponsored by Group Lotus.

And with amazing timing, this evening the other Lotus, now known as Team Lotus, has put out a provocative video on You Tube of the rebranding of its HQ at Hingham with the classic Team Lotus logo and colour scheme.

The EV Cup – the future of motorsport?

In the last 24 hours a new initiative has been launched called the EV Cup, which is the world’s first electric vehicle championship. It will take place this year and is the start of something we are all going to have to get used to.

I’m interested in this because I’m always interested in future trends. In its statutes the FIA now has an “Electric and New Energy Championships Commission” and many of the world’s leading car manufacturers are investing heavily in EVs for the road.

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -187660

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Di Montezemolo: Red Bull lacks respect

Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo continues to emulate the Dukeof Edinburgh, in terms of foot in mouth moments, claiming that Red Bull has failed to show proper repect to the Italian team.

^ wth.. whats gotten in his head?? ...

Alonso integrated into Ferrari and ready to go

Fernando Alonso always looks determined, that’s part of his make up. Now with his Zorro moustache and beard and the intense look in his eye, he looks like he should have a cutlass in his hand, rather than a steering wheel. But you can see he is focussed on winning this year’s world championship with Ferrari and expunging the awful memories of last November.

Domenicali: “We need to be perfect, right from the start”

Ferrari team principal Stefano Domenicali spoke today at the Wroom event in Madonna di Campiglio about the season ahead; his expectations of his drivers, his new engineering structure and other wider topics.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

McLaren: Moveable wing will work
    McLaren engineering director Paddy Lowe is confident that the FIA will get a full grip of the moveable rear wing rules in 2011 to ensure the concept works well for the sport.
    I hope not.

Branson's flight delayed until April
    The charity flight in which Richard Branson will serve as an air stewardess will be delayed until April following his injury.
    We must offer services of our Paula. It's for a good cause.

He talks about all the usual suspects, or is that an assessment of his rivals-that he should consider a 42 year old as his main rival.
    Massa has already said, there are too many buttons on the steering wheel this year. I think that will be his excuse this year

Virgin predicts 'very big' step forward
    Virgin Racing is predicting a 'very big' step forward from its 2011 car as it ramps up preparations for its second season in Formula 1
    Obviously not a Virgin anymore

@genius83

Steve bro you are right about Mr Slatter saying something along the lines that switch over to SD for the after race show or something. It was one of the sad occasions i was listening to his commentary too.

The thing is, we need to have a channel that is showing the race in HD. That means two star sports, Starsports and Starsports HD .

I believe the Japanese GP has been in HD for quite some time now as pointed out by you it is one of the few or only race that is not broadcast by FOM and the rights are held by Fuji TV.

That's not it. BBC got rid off Legard, okay he was extremely boring and annoying but compared to Steve Slatter, he was a genius. We are still stuck with him and a dozen commercial breaks on StarSports

@m_waqas

Thanks for those pics, bro I can't have enough of her. Please link me up to some more

What i said about you is info that Steve passed on to me You can check his last reply to me on this page. He talks about you being, errr let's just say "different"
    Come back, Luca Badoer, all is forgiven.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

FOTA will 'power through' troubles<!-- end title -->
    The Formula One Teams' Association (FOTA) will soon 'power through' its current troubles to get itself back on track in trying to help improve the sport.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Horner hopes racing is not 'artificial'<!-- end title -->
    Christian Horner hopes the introduction of adjustable rear wings this season will not make Formula 1 'artificial'.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Brundle: Coulthard tie-up will be a hit<!-- end title -->
    Martin Brundle thinks his BBC commentary box tie-up with David Coulthard this year will prove to be a huge success - despite scepticism in some quarters about having two former drivers working alongside each other.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Ferrari shrugs off Red Bull's criticism<!-- end title -->
    Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo has said he is unruffled by criticisms aimed at his team by Red Bull Racing - suggesting his rivals are simply not yet used to behaving like winners.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Di Montezemolo backs team reshuffle<!-- end title -->
    Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo believes that the staffing reshuffle his team undertook in the wake of its Abu Dhabi strategy error will help make the outfit much better prepared for 2011.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->No room on calendar for Rome - Ferrari<!-- end title -->
    Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo believes it is better for Formula 1 to visit new nations than to add a street race in Rome to its calendar, as the Italian city's hopes of hosting a grand prix fade.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Alonso wins Wrooom's ice races<!-- end title -->
    Fernando Alonso won ice races in both karts and Fiat 500s as Ferrari and Ducati's week-long Wrooom festivities came to an end at Italy's Madonna di Campiglio ski resort this evening.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Karthikeyan: Long absence not a worry<!-- end title -->
    Narain Karthikeyan is optimistic that his long absence from Formula 1 will not hamper him when he returns with Hispania this season.

Rome GP's hopes not over - promoter
    The promoter of the Rome Grand Prix insists there is still a chance the Italian capital could host a race by alternating with Monza.

@m_waqas
    I think it was the Abu Dhabi GP because I have not seen the Singapore GP so it means there was more then one occasion where race was broadcasted in HD.

Just For you
    <!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Raikkonen enters under Ice 1 title<!-- end title -->
    Kimi Raikkonen's 2011 World Rally Championship programme will run under the Ice 1 Racing name, as Citroen moves away from the Citroen Junior banner for its satellite entries.

@UK
    I think ESPN has HD channel so may be StarSports could also starts an HD channel too and after seeing many other HD channels ads on Indian channels like Discovery HD through Cable I think it is quite possible to do that. The only problem is would our Cable operators could go for that because for HD channels the transmission medium should be digital and not analog which is not present in Pakistan at the moment.

Only PTCL Smart TV is digital medium as it use Fiber optics medium for transmission.

As for Legard, the bigger problem is they are bringing Coulthard to replace him, this season his praise for RedBull would really annoys almost every F1 fan.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Genius .. i Am Using Cable Net .... But i can get it downloaded it in only one night if i ask my service provideer .. as he is like my elder brother ... so that why ... and yes you can get it done on other connections in like 5 6 hours .....

Closed Thread

User Tag List