Championship Calendar
    -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022544

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022545

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022546

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022547

Previous Seasons's Discussion Archives

Some Formula 1 related WebSites

Live Streaming

ATDHEnet.tv (Link Updated as pointed by @UK)

Live Timing

World Championships Standings after (Season Finale) Brazilian GP
    Code:
    World Championships Standings
    Drivers:                    Constructors:             
     1.  Vettel       392        1.  Red Bull-Renault          650
     2.  Button       270        2.  McLaren-Mercedes          497
     3.  Webber       258        3.  Ferrari                   375
     4.  Alonso       257        4.  Mercedes                  165
     5.  Hamilton     227        5.  Renault                    73
     6.  Massa        118        6.  Force India-Mercedes       69
     7.  Rosberg       89        7.  Sauber-Ferrari             44
     8.  Schumacher    76        8.  Toro Rosso-Ferrari         41
     9.  Sutil         42        9.  Williams-Cosworth           5
    10.  Petrov        37       
    11.  Heidfeld      34       
    12.  Kobayashi     30       
    13.  Di Resta      27       
    14.  Alguersuari   26       
    15.  Buemi         15       
    16.  Perez         14       
    17.  Barrichello    4       
    18.  Senna          2       
    19.  Maldonado      1        
    F1 2011 World Driver's Champion
    Sebastian Vettel
    -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -309864

This Image was posted by @Born2Race with request that it should be posted in the first post after Japanese GP when Vettel secures the title, I promised that it will be at the end of Season on the first post. So here it is fulfilling my promise.

Enjoy Posting

M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The art of playing fair in Formula 1
    Tony Dodgins takes a look at Formula 1's own unique code of ethics and sense of fair play, and why those within the sport will always seek an advantage in their pursuit of victory. Was it ever thus, he asks.
    The willingness to seek an unfair advantage to get ahead is there in lots of competitive people, and it can start young.

Heidfeld confirmed as Kubica's replacement
    The Renault team has confirmed that Nick Heidfeld will be Robert Kubica's replacement this season, starting from this week's test at Barcelona. Heidfeld was expected to land the drive after impressing the outfit during his test at the Jerez circuit last week.
    The 33-year-old will be working as an official Renault driver starting at this week's test at Barcelona, the German driving on Saturday and Monday.

Pirelli announces tyre allocations
    Formula 1's tyre supplier Pirelli has announced the compounds that it will take to the first four races of the 2011 season.
    Damn you Pirelli for giving into demands for creating artificial excitement

@genius83
    But I still don't understand why Vettel left open his rear wing slot during fast turns, is it possible to go faster through fast corners as certainly it is not possible to overtake when you are making a turn.

@m_waqas
    i think keeping the rear wing open for whole lap isn't worth it cause in race you will be allowed to use it only at certain parts of the track identified by FIA ... but it sure gives the idea of the car that RB7 is ... and it sure gives them precious testing data...
    Guys, thats just Red Bull showing it's superior aero package plus getting important data for qualifying.

In qualifying you can have the rear wing open for as long as you want and anywhere you want. If they can take certain turns with the rear wing open, and flat out, they will be coming onto the straight, however short it maybe be, after that turn much faster and that will translate into quicker lap times in qualifying.

Strange as it may sound, given how Red Bull has been going, people like James Allen etc think Ferrari has more out-right speed at the moment, i.e, over one lap qualifying but Red Bull is kinder to it's tires over a race distance in comparison to Ferrari and hence a quicker car. How they have come to that conclusion I don't know when all indications are that Red Bull has only become better

Perhaps they will change their mind after Barcelona test.
    Come back, Luca Badoer, all is forgiven.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Is it The New Car ? If It is then Whats The Thing On The Front Wing ?

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -202493
    Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone - Neale Donald Walsch -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Kubica undergoes final surgery<!-- end title -->
    Robert Kubica underwent his final operation on Wednesday at the Santa Corona hospital where he is staying since his crash.

Williams denies anything untoward with Barrichello's Jerez time
    Williams has denied claims Rubens Barrichello set the fastest time of last week's Jerez test by running an underweight car. His best lap was comfortably faster than any others, moving one unnamed competitor to declare he didn't believe he had witnessed genuine performance.

Shanghai agrees seven-year Grand Prix extension
    The future of the Chinese Grand Prix at Shanghai has been secured with the signing of a new seven-year deal which will guarantee the race until 2017.

Drivers should drive, not play with buttons - Vettel
    Sebastian Vettel has again spoken of his unease over F1's mandatory adjustable rear wings in 2011, believing they could reduce the impact of overtaking in the eyes of spectators.

@All
    Guys we are just a month away from the season start and we have not decided about where we will play our this season's fantasy league so here are your options:
    1) Facebook Fantasy league.(like last year)
    2) PFF1 fantasy league.
    3) Yahoo Fantasy league (if available)

@UK
    Ok, I didnot think about RB7's usage of rear wing for qualifying purpose and yes it does make sense.

@Blackeye117
    No, its not the new car it is most likely the Renault's 2008 challenger because the front wing is from that season, this kind of front wing is not allowed now. I don't understand why they change the colour of R28 from ING livery to Lotus livery.

As for your early question about us 3 treating you as a kid well I could assure you that I am not the one who has been treating you as kid rather I have said many times that you are now eligible to watch stuff that been posted here towards certain some one.
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Finally Alonso express his fears by calling his rival arch nemesis LEWIS HAMILTON the fastest and the one to beat. Hell yeah!!!beat him. no one beat him.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@uk..
    ya man i forgot that thing about quali,.. keeping rear wing open during qualis will come very handy for RBR.. i hope Ferrari will be able to do the same ...

if people likes of JA think Ferrari is quicker then they must have the solid justification for that.. and needless to say i wanna believe them ...

RBR kinder to its tires more than Ferrari ?? ... thats contrary to what i thought,.. i always thought Ferrari, specially ALO, is more easy on its tire hence more mileage .. though i might b wrong again ...

@m_waqas
    I would be worried if RB7 turns into Dr. Jackyll Hyde rather then Frankenstein.
    Jackyll Hyde ??.. i gotta run to search for that buddy,.. anyway what kind of, lets say, problems RBR would have if RB7 turns into Jackyll Hyde ?? ... or u being a fan trying to save RB7 ??

@Hulk.. thats just pure magnanimity by ALO ... and its not only HAM he praised,..

hw come ??.. what would 've u recommended ?? ..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Pirelli promises lively races as it nominates race tyres

Pirelli has announced that it will supply the hard and soft tyres from its range for the opening four rounds of the 2011 season. It has made the announcement now, with two official tests still to come, in order for the teams to work on dialling their cars in to the selected tyres.

The drop off in performance has been pretty steep in the first two tests and the revised soft tyre will likely be a notch harder and more durable. Certainly the requirements of the opening four circuits, Bahrain, Melbourne (where it can be unexpectedly cold sometimes) Malaysia and China are quite different. But with so little time for Pirelli to develop their tyres, chosing the hard and soft from the range – the ones which have been most developed – is the safest route to go. The degradation on the hard tyre has been quite high too.

Pirelli says that it wants to promote exciting racing, putting the onus on the teams’ tacticians to come up with the best strategy, “Pirelli’s aim is to have two pit stops at every race, helping to increase the spectacle,” said its statement. It looks likely to achieve that goal, judging from testing.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bahrain GP is in trouble....may be Australian GP will be race opener for 2011

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^ u got any update on that ??.. organizers are reassuring safety but its sad to see this happening in muslim countries ... i will shutup now otherwise this will go totally off-topic...

Rosberg: Merc wasn't showboating

Nico Rosberg says Michael Schumacher was still keeping something in reserve when he shot to the top of the times in Jerez testing last Friday. Mercedes had not looked competitive early in winter testing, leading to fears that it might start the season off the pace.

Hamilton's brother to start racing career

Lewis Hamilton’s younger brother Nicolas will start to carve out his own motorsport career this year by competing in the junior Renault Clio Cup.

The 19-year-old, who has cerebral palsy, has gained the necessary National B racing licence to make his competitive racing debut in the British-based series, a support category for the British Touring Car Championship.

Winter testing: Stats so far

Teams:

1. Ferrari - 1,981 miles
    2. Red Bull - 1,727 miles
    3. Mercedes - 1,437 miles
    4. Williams - 1,340 miles
    5. Renault - 1,323 miles
    6. Toro Rosso - 1,316 miles
    7. Sauber - 1,041 miles
    8. Force India - 726 miles
    9. Lotus - 673 miles
    10. McLaren - 640 miles
    11. Virgin - 594 miles
    12. Hispania - 0 miles

Drivers:

1. Alonso - 1,186 miles
    2. Schumacher - 932 miles
    3. Barrichello - 874 miles
    4. Webber - 872 miles
    5. Vettel - 855 miles
    6. Buemi - 796 miles
    7. Massa - 795 miles
    8. Perez - 778 miles
    9. Kobayashi - 636 miles
    10. Alguersuari - 520 miles
    11. Rosberg - 505 miles
    12. Kubica - 495 miles
    13. Maldonado - 466 miles
    14. Di Resta - 448 miles
    15. Petrov - 405 miles
    16. Button - 382 miles
    17. Trulli - 350 miles
    18. Kovalainen - 323 miles
    19. D'Ambrosio - 322 miles
    20. Sutil - 278 miles
    21. Glock - 272 miles
    22. Hamilton - 258 miles
    23. Heidfeld - 236 miles
    24. Senna - 187 miles
    25. Ricciardo - 102 miles

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

im very worried about the pace of mclaren.

here are some news on bahrain gp
    Unrest threatens Bahrain GP - Motorsport - Sportal India

Motorsport: Todt refusing to push panic button ahead of Bahrain GP - Other Sports, Sport - Independent.ie

im sure bahrain is not going to open f1 season.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->FOG loses 'F1' trademark fight<!-- end title -->
    A European court has rejected Formula One Group's attempt to get exclusive rights to the "F1" abbreviation as a trademark.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Bahrain GP concerns grow amid tension<!-- end title -->
    Concerns about the season-opening Bahrain Grand Prix and pre-event test have grown on Thursday, in the wake of the deteriorating political situation in the Gulf state reported to have left at least five people dead.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Teams to test modified soft tyres<!-- end title -->
    Formula 1 teams will get a chance to try out modified versions of the super soft and soft tyres in Barcelona testing this week - with Pirelli confident that drivers are now getting used to the characteristics of its rubber.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Alonso: Drivers can't cut out risk<!-- end title -->
    Fernando Alonso thinks it is impossible for Formula 1 drivers to cut out risk away from the race track - as he expressed relief that friend Robert Kubica was recovering well from his recent rally crash.

@m_waqas
    I think the situation in Bahrain is getting quite serious and GP2 Asia has already cancelled their 2nd round this week.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Bahrain GP2 Asia race cancelled<!-- end title -->
    GP2 Asia organisers have cancelled this weekend's second round of the series in Bahrain in the wake of the deteriorating political situation in the Gulf state.

As for Jackyll Hyde and RB7 problems, Dr Jackyll Hyde was a scientist who develops a mixture to create super humans and he tests it on himself and failed and become an out of mind monster. RB7 looking excellent could turn into a monster because of super tight rear end, that is what I worries.

Unlike Frankenstein who was created with one purpose to haunt people away Jackyll Hyde was a noble man turns monster, more dangerous then an outright monster.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It looks almost impossible for the GP to go ahead. A few people got killed today. A test is scheduled at the track too. We are likely to end up with a 19 race season and even if the GP goes ahead, at least the last test has to be moved some where else.

Drivers should drive, not play with buttons - Vettel
    Sebastian Vettel has again spoken of his unease over F1's mandatory adjustable rear wings in 2011, believing they could reduce the impact of overtaking in the eyes of spectators.

Bravo bravo!! for a guy who has extremely limited ability when it comes to passing someone on track, at least he is not afraid to speak his mind. i for one couldn't agree more with what Vettel has said <label for="rb_iconid_14">-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - icon14</label><label for="rb_iconid_14">-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - icon14</label><label for="rb_iconid_14">-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - icon14</label><label for="rb_iconid_14">-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - icon14</label><label for="rb_iconid_14">-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - icon14</label>

i always thought Ferrari, specially ALO, is more easy on its tire hence more mileage .. though i might b wrong again ...
    Ferrari is kind to it's tires but perhaps not as much as Red Bull. Alonso on the other hand is quite easy on them. Then again, i would have thought Red Bull would be the out and out fastest car and not Ferrari, as has been suggested.

hw come ??.. what would 've u recommended ?? ..
    The kind of drop off we have seen in the first two tests, I`d say Hard and Medium was the way to go. But no, we want to satisfy this group who want to see overtaking at all costs and for them it's not overtaking unless it's done for first, second or maybe third place, preferably for first place. Much like the 125cc.

@genius83

You just want Eddie to give you his high quality stuff at a discount and for that you will say anything-including him being of legal age

I will only accept him as an adult once Paula issues a certificate. You gotta understand, between the four of us she is the only qualified person to do so being a female at best or Almas bobby at worst Let Paula decide. Sorry Eddie, it's nothing personal. We are doing all this for your well being

I think the yahoo thing might start in the next 2-3 weeks.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Bahrain pressing ahead with F1 plans<!-- end title -->
    Bahrain Grand Prix officials said on Thursday that they remain focused on delivering a successful Formula 1 season opener next month, despite mounting doubts about the event taking place due to political unrest in the country.

@UK
    I think Ferrari was carrying more fuel then RedBull which results in more degradation in tyres while RedBull was just trying to not show much pace over a lap or in simple words they both were doing heavy sandbagging.

I am already getting high class stuff and you know the source, so I certainly don't need to say about Eddie that he is eligible for that.

If Bahrain GP cancelled then the last test will be held at Barcelona just like last season we have 2 tests at Jerez.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Driver line-up for Barcelona test

<table class="thin"><tbody><tr><td>Team</td><td>Friday 18th</td><td>Saturday 19th</td><td>Sunday 20th</td><td>Monday 21st</td></tr><tr><td>Red Bull</td><td>Sebastian Vettel</td><td>Sebastian Vettel</td><td>Mark Webber</td><td>Mark Webber</td></tr><tr><td>McLaren</td><td>Jenson Button</td><td>Jenson Button</td><td>Lewis Hamilton</td><td>Lewis Hamilton</td></tr><tr><td>Ferrari</td><td>Fernando Alonso</td><td>Fernando Alonso</td><td>Felipe Massa</td><td>Felipe Massa</td></tr><tr><td>Mercedes</td><td>Michael Schumacher</td><td>Nico Rosberg</td><td>Nico Rosberg</td><td>Michael Schumacher</td></tr><tr><td>Renault</td><td>Nick Heidfeld / Vitaly Petrov</td><td>Nick Heidfeld</td><td>Vitaly Petrov</td><td>Nick Heidfeld</td></tr><tr><td>Williams</td><td>Rubens Barrichello</td><td>Rubens Barrichello</td><td>Pastor Maldonado</td><td>Pastor Maldonado</td></tr><tr><td>Force India</td><td>Paul di Resta</td><td>Paul di Resta</td><td>Adrian Sutil</td><td>Adrian Sutil</td></tr><tr><td>Sauber</td><td>Kamui Kobayashi</td><td>Kamui Kobayashi</td><td>Sergio Perez</td><td>Sergio Perez</td></tr><tr><td>Toro Rosso</td><td>Jaime Alguersuari</td><td>Jaime Alguersuari</td><td>Daniel Ricciardo / Sebastien Buemi</td><td>Sebastien Buemi</td></tr><tr><td>Lotus</td><td>Heikki Kovalainen</td><td>Heikki Kovalainen</td><td>Jarno Trulli</td><td>Jarno Trulli</td></tr><tr><td>HRT</td><td>TBC</td><td>TBC</td><td>TBC</td><td>TBC</td></tr><tr><td>Virgin</td><td>Jerome d’Ambrosio</td><td>Jerome d’Ambrosio*</td><td>Timo Glock</td><td>Timo Glock*</td></tr></tbody></table>

@genius83

Barcelona test will reveal a much better picture. Even if we don't know the exact front runner, oh well that has to be Red Bull, but at least we will know where others are in relation to the pace setting Bull.

I need your support regarding Eddie. He must be evaluated by Paula. I agree with poor Eddie, it's time we treat him like a grown up but it can't happen without a certificate from Paula unless you are personally going to vouch for Eddie being of legal age.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thats very sad reading about Bahrain.. lets see first race is almost a month away.. things may get better in the meanwhile...

@tires..

lolz.. thats why i love MotoGP so much...

right.. but obviously they will be doing 2 pitstops strategy anyway.. as Pirelli's harder compound is said to deteriorate pretty quickly compared to Bdgstone, those will not last long, at least not long enough to complete full race (as was possible with Bdgstone ) .. and after all these are just tires .... anyway, i m more worried about the strategy of Ferrari than artificial excitement in the racing...

@eddie's adulthood..

i don't wanna feel guilty for allowing young impressionable mind of eddie to expose to 'harsh realities' of life... eddie may struggle and search and learn things on his own but i don't wanna see myself helping him gaining carnal knowledge ... eddie lets just wait for another year then we will look into the possibility of allowing u to access THE premium contents -Formula 1 - Season 2011 - icon10 ...

alright.. i see @UK is also favoring u to enter the adults club... right.. i think we all concur that u deserve full access to premium contents here...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@all or you three wise men i m soo touched lol .... One More Year ... :O Thats Too Much Isnt It ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

2010 best times

These are the best times for each team from last year’s pre-season test at the Circuit de Catalunya:
    <table class="thin"><tbody><tr><td>Driver</td><td>Car</td><td>Best time</td></tr><tr><td>Lewis Hamilton</td><td>McLaren-Mercedes MP4-25</td><td>1’20.472</td></tr><tr><td>Mark Webber</td><td>Red Bull-Renault RB6</td><td>1’20.496</td></tr><tr><td>Felipe Massa</td><td>Ferrari F10</td><td>1’20.539</td></tr><tr><td>Nico Hülkenberg</td><td>Williams-Cosworth FW32</td><td>1’20.614</td></tr><tr><td>Adrian Sutil</td><td>Force India-Mercedes VJM03</td><td>1’20.667</td></tr><tr><td>Nico Rosberg</td><td>Mercedes W01</td><td>1’20.686</td></tr><tr><td>Kamui Kobayashi</td><td>BMW Sauber-Ferrari C29</td><td>1’20.911</td></tr><tr><td>Sebastien Buemi</td><td>Toro Rosso-Ferrari STR5</td><td>1’21.413</td></tr><tr><td>Vitaly Petrov</td><td>Renault R30</td><td>1’22.523</td></tr><tr><td>Jarno Trulli</td><td>Lotus-Cosworth T127</td><td>1’25.059</td></tr><tr><td>Timo Glock</td><td>Virgin-Cosworth VR-01</td><td>1’25.942</td></tr></tbody></table>

Last year's pole position time was a 1:19:9 by Mark Webber and fastest lap of the race was a 1:24:4 also by Webber.

Barcelona test - day 1, Lunch break

A damp start to the session following yesterday's heavy rain, times have improved as the track dried up. The session was Red flagged 15 minutes before lunch break as Barichello's Williams came to a halt prompting teams to take an early lunch break.

<table class="text_small" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#eaeaea"><td height="20" align="center">1</td> <td align="left"> Alonso</td><td align="center">Ferrari</td><td align="left"> 1m25.485s</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td height="20" align="center">2</td> <td align="left"> Alguersuari</td><td align="center">Toro Rosso</td><td align="left"> 1m26.117s +0.632</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#eaeaea"><td height="20" align="center">3</td> <td align="left"> Button</td><td align="center">McLaren</td><td align="left"> 1m26.365s +0.880</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td height="20" align="center">4</td> <td align="left"> Vettel</td><td align="center">Red Bull</td><td align="left"> 1m26.640s +1.155</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#eaeaea"><td height="20" align="center">5</td> <td align="left"> Barrichello</td><td align="center">Williams</td><td align="left"> 1m27.447s +1.962</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td height="20" align="center">6</td> <td align="left"> Schumacher</td><td align="center">Mercedes</td><td align="left"> 1m27.661s +2.176</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#eaeaea"><td height="20" align="center">7</td> <td align="left"> Kovalainen</td><td align="center">Lotus</td><td align="left"> 1m30.464s +4.979</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td height="20" align="center">8</td> <td align="left"> D'Ambrosio</td><td align="center">Virgin</td><td align="left"> 1m32.068s +6.583</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#eaeaea"><td height="20" align="center">9</td> <td align="left"> Karthikeyan</td><td align="center">HRT</td><td align="left"> 1m32.396s +6.911</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td height="20" align="center">10</td> <td align="left"> Kobayashi</td><td align="center">Sauber</td><td align="left"> 1m36.264s +10.779</td></tr> <tr bgcolor="#eaeaea"><td height="20" align="center">11</td> <td align="left"> Heidfeld</td><td align="center">Renault</td><td align="left"> 1m44.324s +18.839</td></tr></tbody></table>

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Ecclestone to act quickly on Bahrain<!-- end title -->
    Formula 1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone will wait until next week to make a decision on whether or not the Bahrain Grand Prix will go ahead in the wake of the political turmoil going on in the Gulf state.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Bell to join Mercedes GP<!-- end title -->
    Mercedes GP has announced it has recruited former Renault chief Bob Bell as its new technical director.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Liuzzi set to test for Hispania<!-- end title -->
    The Hispania Racing team is planning to test Vitantonio Liuzzi at the Barcelona circuit this weekend, as the Spanish squad evaluates him for its second racing seat.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Williams to reveal livery online<!-- end title -->
    The Williams team has announced that it will unveil its final livery for 2011 during an online event on 24th February.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Team Lotus hits back at Proton<!-- end title -->
    Team Lotus has hit back at Proton after the Malaysian car maker claimed the team had asked for a big sum of money to end their naming rights dispute.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Ecclestone 'more hopeful' on Bahrain GP<!-- end title -->
    Bernie Ecclestone insists he is becoming more hopeful that the season-opening Bahrain Grand Prix will be able to go ahead as planned, and that the political situation in the region will calm - despite continuing unrest.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Kubica to leave intensive care unit<!-- end title -->
    Robert Kubica is set to leave the intensive care unit at the Santa Corona hospital following his final operation.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Vettel tops opening day at Barcelona<!-- end title -->
    Sebastian Vettel snatched the fastest time from Fernando Alonso in the closing stages of day one of the latest winter test at Barcelona's Catalunya circuit.

Code:
    Barcelona PreSeason Testing
    Day 1
    Pos  Driver              Car/team              Time       Gap        Laps
     1.  Sebastian Vettel    Red Bull-Renault      1m24.374s             37
     2.  Fernando Alonso     Ferrari               1m25.485s  + 1.111s   101
     3.  Jaime Alguersuari   Toro Rosso-Ferrari    1m25.638s  + 1.264s   57
     4.  Kamui Kobayashi     Sauber-Ferrari        1m25.641s  + 1.267s   78
     5.  Jenson Button       McLaren-Mercedes      1m26.365s  + 1.991s   77
     6.  Paul di Resta       Force India-Mercedes  1m26.575s  + 2.201s   26
     7.  Rubens Barrichello  Williams-Cosworth     1m26.912s  + 2.538s   52
     8.  Michael Schumacher  Mercedes              1m27.512s  + 3.138s   90
     9.  Narain Karthikeyan  HRT-Cosworth          1m28.393s  + 4.019s   116
    10.  Heikki Kovalainen   Lotus-Renault         1m30.065s  + 5.691s   54
    11.  Jerome D'Ambrosio   Virgin-Cosworth       1m30.950s  + 6.576s   116
    12.  Vitaly Petrov       Renault               1m35.174s  + 10.800s  20
    13.  Nick Heidfeld       Renault               1m44.324s  + 19.950s  27
    <!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Heidfeld says form impossible to predict<!-- end title -->
    Nick Heidfeld says it is impossible to predict the form of his Renault team ahead of the start of the 2011 season.

@Blackeye117
    As now you have got the certificate of adulthood from Paula, I say you will miss you child hood just like all of us.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

So What do We have Today For discussion>?

M Not Going To Miss That For Alteast ... So its Okay . still i'll be the little one here as all of you are older than me and paula the oldest

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Teams will follow FOM, FIA on Bahrain decision
    Formula 1 teams will back the decision made by Bernie Ecclestone and the FIA over whether the under-threat Bahrain Grand Prix will take place, according to Red Bull team principal Christian Horner.

Drivers surprised by durability of inters
    The durability of Pirelli's intermediate tyre impressed drivers during the first hours of today's Barcelona test. The track was damp at the beginning of the day, allowing teams to run both the wet and intermediate tyre before it dried out.
    While the dry compound tyres have degraded faster than most drivers expected, they found the intermediate stayed consisted as the surface dried.

Di Resta confident of improving VJM04
    Paul di Resta is confident that there is more to come from the new Force India VJM04 after the Scot was forced to wait for parts to arrive before he could begin testing at Barcelona. Despite not beginning his programme until 1540, di Resta set the sixth fastest time of the day - having completed 26 laps - 2.2s off Sebastian Vettel's ultimate pace.

Schumacher predicts wins, not title
    Michael Schumacher says his current expectation is that Mercedes can aim for a grand prix victory in 2011 but probably not a world championship bid. The team had appeared to be struggling early in pre-season testing, though it emphasised that it was focusing on reliability ahead of the arrival of a substantial upgrade for Bahrain. Schumacher then showed better form by going quickest at Jerez last Friday.

Vettel: " Surprised we`re slower than last year "
    Sebastian Vettel says he’s surprised by how much the new F1 rules have slowed this year’s cars down.The combination of reduced downforce due to the double-diffuser ban, increased weight and switch to Pirelli tyres has increased lap times.

Ecclestone now cautious over Bahrain
    Formula 1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone has admitted there is now more uncertainty about the Bahrain Grand Prix after the government cracked down on protests on Friday afternoon. Ecclestone has said this morning in an interview with the BBC that he was "more hopeful" the race would take place despite the unrest in the country.

BARCELONA TEST, DAY 1 - VETTEL AND RED BULL START ON TOP
    World Champion Sebastian Vettel set the pace on day one of what could turn out to be a defining test in the build up to the new season. Unlike the permanent Valencia track and Jerez, Barcelona is an F1 race venue and is still considered one of the best circuits for showing up a good car. It’s combination of corners and short and long straights is a great test for a car’s aerodynamic efficiency and a quick car around Barcelona is always a contender.

@Eddie

Welcome to a new and magical world that is adulthood. A world where the likes of Paula rule the roost YOu have to thank Paula in a special way for granting you the certificate. Good luck doing that

@Steve

Buddy, you need to fix that link, the one providing on-line feed. Click on it and see where it takes you. It's been changed to .tv from .net.

Closed Thread

User Tag List