Championship Calendar
    -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022544

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022545

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022546

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022547

Previous Seasons's Discussion Archives

Some Formula 1 related WebSites

Live Streaming

ATDHEnet.tv (Link Updated as pointed by @UK)

Live Timing

World Championships Standings after (Season Finale) Brazilian GP
    Code:
    World Championships Standings
    Drivers:                    Constructors:             
     1.  Vettel       392        1.  Red Bull-Renault          650
     2.  Button       270        2.  McLaren-Mercedes          497
     3.  Webber       258        3.  Ferrari                   375
     4.  Alonso       257        4.  Mercedes                  165
     5.  Hamilton     227        5.  Renault                    73
     6.  Massa        118        6.  Force India-Mercedes       69
     7.  Rosberg       89        7.  Sauber-Ferrari             44
     8.  Schumacher    76        8.  Toro Rosso-Ferrari         41
     9.  Sutil         42        9.  Williams-Cosworth           5
    10.  Petrov        37       
    11.  Heidfeld      34       
    12.  Kobayashi     30       
    13.  Di Resta      27       
    14.  Alguersuari   26       
    15.  Buemi         15       
    16.  Perez         14       
    17.  Barrichello    4       
    18.  Senna          2       
    19.  Maldonado      1        
    F1 2011 World Driver's Champion
    Sebastian Vettel
    -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -309864

This Image was posted by @Born2Race with request that it should be posted in the first post after Japanese GP when Vettel secures the title, I promised that it will be at the end of Season on the first post. So here it is fulfilling my promise.

Enjoy Posting

M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The I M Talking to Knows What I m Talking About ......
    Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone - Neale Donald Walsch -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Can anyone tell me the average budget of a F1 team.
    Is it equal for all the teams?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Moiz..
    i believe budget cap is $60 million for each team, including every kind of expenditure (driver salary, mechanics salaries, travel costs, development cost etc). But i m not sure whether its been implemented or not ... though Ferrari and Mclaren says their budget exceeds $100 million each season ... steve can elobrate clearly...

Quote Originally Posted by Blackeye117 View Post
    Where is the treat guys ?
    same here ... steve and i talked a few days back over this issue,.. and he kind of agreed on the treat thingy but since then he's blacked-out on us ...

More like not think at all I'd say
    ya true ... i say its a good approach.. constant chattering mind is a curse and clear thought free mind is a blessing .. but may be u won't understand this concept ...

I always thought there was more flair in what this guy did and more swagger
    LOLZ @he must be blind -Formula 1 - Season 2011 - icon10 ... how could he say this to THE schumi ...
    but i didn't like his hot headedness much ...

No monosyllabic answers
    thats crossing the line -Formula 1 - Season 2011 - icon8 .. he is a man of few words...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Runner-up...

Fernando Alonso’s 2010 - a fine fight back frustrated

Ferrari’s much-talked-about strategy error in Abu Dhabi, which saw Fernando Alonso trapped in traffic he could not find a way past, arguably cost the two-time world champion a third title this year. It was second-rate ending to a first-rate comeback. From victory at 2010’s Bahrain opener, to his mid-season lows, to overhauling an incredible 47-point deficit to arrive at Yas Marina as title favourite, it’s been quite a year for the Spaniard.

Mark Webber's 2010 - the journeyman journeys on

Nine seasons, four teams, six wins and 159 Grands Prix into his Formula One career, 2010 saw Mark Webber very nearly achieve what many critics said he simply didn’t have in him - winning the Formula One world drivers’ championship. A few of those critics may still be saying ‘told you so’ after he ultimately lost out to team mate Sebastian Vettel, but the majority must surely acknowledge that this was the year Webber finally proved his true potential.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Klien: F1 deals tougher than ever<!-- end title -->
    Christian Klien says he is working on staying in Formula 1 next season, but it is harder than ever for a driver to secure a seat.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Button: KERS will boost McLaren<!-- end title -->
    Jenson Button believes that McLaren's prior experience developing the KERS technology will put the team at an advantage over rivals Red Bull Racing and Ferrari in 2011.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Renault set to revive driver scheme<!-- end title -->
    The Renault Driver Development scheme is set to be relaunched by the Formula 1 team's boss Eric Boullier, this week's AUTOSPORT reports.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Ecclestone injured in London mugging<!-- end title -->
    Bernie Ecclestone was mugged in central London on Wednesday evening, suffering a head injury in the attack.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Horner backs Webber for 2011 title bid<!-- end title -->
    Christian Horner believes Mark Webber can come back and fight for the world championship in 2011, after the disappointment of losing out to Red Bull team-mate Sebastian Vettel this year.

@Blackeye117 and m_waqas
    Guys, I am not feeling well have cough and flu for almost a week now. Even when I talk to @m_waqas, I have some cough at that time too but after that it got worse so thats why not able to contact either of you.

@Moiz
    In reality there is only one agreement between teams to cut the budget by a fix ratio every year. So all the teams are cutting budget every year but as big teams like Ferrari and McLaren have quite big budgets so they still have bigger amounts then other teams.

RedBull have smaller budget as compare to the Ferrari and McLaren, while Mercedes is just completed its first year after return. Renault also has less budget after the company sells their 75% stakes to Genii Capital. Williams and ForceIndia have budgets around $100 Millions. STR have less then $100 million with the 3 new teams all spending around $50 to $60 Million this year but that amount includes the fees to compete in F1 which they paid when they apply for the slots.
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Genius ..... Dont Worry Brother Get Well Soon

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@steve..
    no worries bro, take care of yourself first..

bernie the grandpa is still hanging out with his 'girlfriend' ... and they lost jewelery worth 200K pounds ...

Bernie and his girlfriend (Fabiani Flosi)

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -166546

^ i guess, Grandpa has a fetish for ladies taller than himself ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ferrari boss takes blame for championship loss

Ferrari chairman Luca di Montezemolo has accepted responsibility for Ferrari’s defeat in the final race of the 2010 F1 World Championship which saw Sebastian Vettel, defy all odds, to snatch the title from Fernando Alonso in Abu Dhabi.

Porsche boss plays down F1 foray likelihood

"Formula one is a drivers’ world championship, with the focus on the sponsors and the manufacturers only secondary"

For us, this is a clear drawback."The second drawback for such a long-term investment is the unclear rules for the future.

"But if the VW Group was interested, then Porsche would surely be the brand that would work best for this," added Mueller.

Raikkonen not closing door on F1

Kimi Raikkonen’s plans for 2011 are still not secure, but the Finn appears unlikely to be returning to formula one any time soon.

The 2007 world champion looks set to either stay with Red Bull-sponsored Citroen next year or switch to another world rally championship team, despite earlier speculation suggesting he might go back to F1.

FILM: The Journey's End - The Brazilian Premiere of 'Senna'

Manish Pandey is the writer and executive producer of the greatly anticipated documentary Senna. His first article about the film was one of the most popular posts in our history. Here, he report on its premiere in São Paulo. – Scott Jordan Harris

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Genius
    get well soon buddy we are all praying for your good health.

and for kimi........some body tell him to fully concentrate on rally, rather thn fingering in F1 return. first complete ur contract thn come back to f1 we will fully welcome u with open arms and hearts....but seriously man do rally and stop crashing.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by m_waqas View Post
    @steve..
    no worries bro, take care of yourself first..

bernie the grandpa is still hanging out with his 'girlfriend' ... and they lost jewelery worth 200K pounds ...

Bernie and his girlfriend (Fabiani Flosi)

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - 166546

^ i guess, Grandpa has a fetish for ladies taller than himself ...

inko dekho....hahahahaha,

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Kimi ..... I Am Waiting For You ..... Come Back ..... And Yea His Manager Said It Right .Kimi would have done a better job ... i am so sure ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ricciardo gets STR Friday practice role<!-- end title -->
    Daniel Ricciardo will drive for Toro Rosso in Friday practice sessions at all grands prix in 2011, the team has announced.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Prost: 'Calmer' Vettel will win more<!-- end title -->
    Alain Prost believes that Sebastian Vettel has the potential to equal his tally of four world championships as German will benefit from a 'calmer' approach now that he has clinched his first title.

@m_waqas, Blackeye117 and alliereyaz
    Thanks guys for your prayers.

Waqas, I think its more likely that all the girls want to look taller then Bernie and wears long heels.

Seriously, though it shows 2 things
    1) In western world even billionaires like Bernie don't have any security guards. and
    2) Those robbers were total idiots as punching an 80 year old man is quite unacceptable.

Funnily, I think those 4 were the 4 title contenders who lost the title.

Here is the picture of Bernie after the attack.
    http://news.sky.com/sky-news/content...4/15834726.jpg
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yearning and learning - Lewis Hamilton’s 2010 season

The season is over and McLaren’s Lewis Hamilton has declared himself glad. It’s been a tough and changeable year for the British driver, but that’s not why he’s ready for a break; he’s ready because he gave his all trying - and ultimately failing - to clinch a second world title. He arrived at the Abu Dhabi finale as the rank outsider, with a 24-point deficit to Ferrari’s Fernando Alonso, and knew he had to win and for his rivals to fail, if he was to clinch the championship.

In the end, second in the race (and fourth in the standings) was the best he could muster. A tiring end to a tiring year, but it wasn’t all disappointment, for Hamilton knows he very nearly pulled it off. Against all odds, he proved that a supremely fast and consistent driver can challenge those with quicker cars, assuming that driver never gives up. And Hamilton didn’t.

In a McLaren equipped with the team’s innovative F-Duct, Hamilton’s season got off to a strong start in Bahrain with third place behind the Ferraris, and it might have been second but for a lap-one driver error. That was quickly tempered, however, by poor weekends and sixth places in Australia and Malaysia, though the Sepang race did at least see the 2008 champion storm through the pack from 20th on the grid.

Superb strategy and some fortunate safety-car timing saw Hamilton take second in China behind team mate Jenson Button, despite the superior pace of the Red Bulls. He was right behind the blue cars on the Barcelona grid too and even managed to split them in the race, only for a stone-induced wheel failure to rob him of P2 within sight of the flag. It would be his first of four season DNFs.

At Monaco it was becoming increasingly clear that McLaren’s MP4-25 was no match for Red Bull’s RB6 on the majority of circuits and, lying fifth in the standings, Hamilton’s title challenge already looked to be fading. Fifth place - and only the tenth-fastest race lap - in the Principality did little to change that.

But in Turkey McLaren found more pace. Hamilton split the Red Bulls in qualifying, and then beat them both after their coming together in the race, though only after a brief, but tense wheel-to-wheel battle with Button. It put both men firmly back in the title hunt and they capitalised at the next round in Canada, with Hamilton heading a strong McLaren one-two. He was back on top of the table, but only just.

An eventful European Grand Prix saw Hamilton survive a drive-through for passing the safety car and finish second behind Sebastian Vettel, thus extending his championship lead thanks to Mark Webber’s infamous airborne retirement. That was followed by another excellent second place, this time trailing a dominant Webber, at his home race at Silverstone.

A fourth place in Germany saw Hamilton retain P1 in the standings, but McLaren could not live with the speed of the Ferraris or the Red Bulls. Things got worse in Hungary - the team’s poorest race of the season - where a gearbox failure meant he lost his championship lead. But he fought back at Spa, keeping a cool head in changeable track conditions to take a memorable victory from Webber.

Ambition got the better of him at Monza, where an ill-advised passing attempt on Ferrari’s Felipe Massa saw him spearing into the barriers on lap one, and there was similar woe in Singapore where a collision with Webber (stewards deemed it a racing incident) meant another DNF. A third retirement in four races was not good news for his title ambitions, especially with the MP4-25 continuing to struggle for pace.

His championship hopes faded further in Japan, where transmission problems forced him to drive much of the race with only fourth to seventh gears. He was grateful to make it home in fifth. Korea was better - a strong second in the wet behind Alonso, helped admittedly by the failure of both Red Bulls to finish. He was still just about in the hunt, but after fourth place at the penultimate round in Brazil, where his car simply lacked speed, Hamilton admitted he would need nothing short of a miracle in Abu Dhabi.

In the end, it was Vettel who experienced the miracle, as he took pole position, race win and drivers’ title in quick succession. Whilst Alonso and Webber could - at least in part - blame themselves for their championship failings, Hamilton did as much as he could. Second on the grid and then second in the race was about as much as the McLaren had in it, and he pushed Vettel very hard indeed until he was trapped behind Robert Kubica, the Pole’s Renault’s on a long opening stint.

Faced with such quick competition, and equipped with an at times inconsistent McLaren, Hamilton had always known title success would be tough this year. That he managed to stay in the running up until the last race is testament to his skill and determination behind the wheel. The British driver says he’s learnt a lot this year and he’s optimistic McLaren will be even stronger in 2011. Red Bull had better watch their backs - ‘hungry’ is an understatement...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

next year for lewis hamilton is gonna b astonishing and he will be 2011 WDC champion...no RBR in 2011. its gonna b Mclaren vs Ferrari....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Vettel stars in Berlin Red Bull F1 run<!-- end title -->
    Sebastian Vettel continued his Formula 1 world championship victory celebrations today by demonstrating his Red Bull-Renault on the streets of Berlin.

Race Of Champions
    <!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Germany wins Nations' Cup again<!-- end title -->
    Sebastian Vettel and Michael Schumacher took a fourth consecutive victory for Team Germany in the Nations' Cup element of the Race of Champions in Dusseldorf this evening.

Here are the last 4 Races Summary in Cartoons:
    Japanese GP
    -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022603

SouthKorean GP
    -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022604

Brazilian GP
    -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022605

AbuDhabi GP
    -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022606
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^ lolz.. nice cartoons.. i had seen 3 of them before ..

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - icon10 ... -Formula 1 - Season 2011 - icon8 ... -Formula 1 - Season 2011 - icon6 ..
    -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -167288
    courtesy Sladex
    -Formula 1 - Season 2011 - 167289 -Formula 1 - Season 2011 - 167290 -Formula 1 - Season 2011 - 167291

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Red Bull X1 - a prototype designed specifically for Gran Turismo 5, appeared not only in virtual form, and let it just the layout, was recently shown at the presentation of video games.

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -167299 -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -167300 -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -167301
    courtesy Sladex -Formula 1 - Season 2011 - 167289  Formula 1   Season 2011 -Formula 1 - Season 2011 - 167290  Formula 1   Season 2011 -Formula 1 - Season 2011 - 167291  Formula 1   Season 2011

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sebastian Vettel’s Driving Style And What Makes Him So Fast

Question for Peter Windsor: Would you offer an opinion on Sebastian Vettel’s driving? Why do you think he is so quick and who does he remind you of?

Peter’s response: I have to confess that I find this quite a difficult question to answer. Seb is just fast. Very fast. Period. I don’t think you would ever hear anyone saying anything other than this – so repeating the platitude of course wouldn’t help very much. Some may criticize Seb’s approach – or praise it. That is immaterial; what I guess you want to know specifically is how Sebastian drives.

Loeb: 2009 F1 chance was a one-off

World Rally legend Sebastien Loeb believes he missed his only chance to try Formula 1 when 2009's bid to contest an end-of-season grand prix failed to come to fruition.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Massa denies 2011 is 'make or break'<!-- end title -->
    Felipe Massa has denied that he is under any pressure to restore his reputation in 2011, despite his difficult 2010 season, and pointed out that he had held on to his Ferrari drive for five years despite regular rumours about his future.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Ferrari rules out kneejerk changes<!-- end title -->
    Ferrari has ruled out making any major changes to its team management in response to its defeat in this year's world championship, though it left the door open to 'minor adjustments'.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Montezemolo fears wing rule disputes<!-- end title -->
    Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo says he is anxious that the new-for-2011 adjustable rear wing does not prove to be a repeat of 2009's double diffuser controversy, and hopes the rules are 'totally clear'.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sebastian Vettel sees future at Ferrari | Red Bull | Formula 1 news, live F1 | ESPN F1

i like alonso's comment: Red Bull? I don't keep it in my fridge because I don't like it.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 163 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

User Tag List