Championship Calendar
    -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022544

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022545

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022546

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022547

Previous Seasons's Discussion Archives

Some Formula 1 related WebSites

Live Streaming

ATDHEnet.tv (Link Updated as pointed by @UK)

Live Timing

World Championships Standings after (Season Finale) Brazilian GP
    Code:
    World Championships Standings
    Drivers:                    Constructors:             
     1.  Vettel       392        1.  Red Bull-Renault          650
     2.  Button       270        2.  McLaren-Mercedes          497
     3.  Webber       258        3.  Ferrari                   375
     4.  Alonso       257        4.  Mercedes                  165
     5.  Hamilton     227        5.  Renault                    73
     6.  Massa        118        6.  Force India-Mercedes       69
     7.  Rosberg       89        7.  Sauber-Ferrari             44
     8.  Schumacher    76        8.  Toro Rosso-Ferrari         41
     9.  Sutil         42        9.  Williams-Cosworth           5
    10.  Petrov        37       
    11.  Heidfeld      34       
    12.  Kobayashi     30       
    13.  Di Resta      27       
    14.  Alguersuari   26       
    15.  Buemi         15       
    16.  Perez         14       
    17.  Barrichello    4       
    18.  Senna          2       
    19.  Maldonado      1        
    F1 2011 World Driver's Champion
    Sebastian Vettel
    -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -309864

This Image was posted by @Born2Race with request that it should be posted in the first post after Japanese GP when Vettel secures the title, I promised that it will be at the end of Season on the first post. So here it is fulfilling my promise.

Enjoy Posting

M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Rosberg tops Barcelona day three<!-- end title -->
    Nico Rosberg put Mercedes on top with a rapid late lap in a Barcelona testing session that began wet before later drying.

Code:
    Barcelona PreSeason Testing
    Day 3
    Pos  Driver              Team/car              Time       Gap       Laps</B>
     1.  Nico Rosberg        Mercedes              1m23.168s            92
     2.  Vitaly Petrov       Renault               1m23.463s  + 0.295s  93
     3.  Lewis Hamilton      McLaren-Mercedes      1m23.858s  + 0.690s  93
     4.  Pastor Maldonado    Williams-Cosworth     1m24.815s  + 1.647s  60
     5.  Mark Webber         Red Bull-Renault      1m24.995s  + 1.827s  139
     6.  Jarno Trulli        Lotus-Renault         1m25.454s  + 2.286s  48
     7.  Sergio Perez        Sauber-Ferrari        1m25.557s  + 2.389s  115
     8.  Adrian Sutil        Force India-Mercedes  1m25.720s  + 2.552s  102
     9.  Sebastien Buemi     Toro Rosso-Ferrari    1m26.155s  + 2.987s  31
    10.  Felipe Massa        Ferrari               1m26.508s  + 3.340s  123
    11.  Timo Glock          Virgin-Cosworth       1m26.598s  + 3.430s  97
    12.  Giorgio Mondini     Hispania-Cosworth     1m28.178s  + 5.010s  39
    13.  Daniel Ricciardo    Toro Rosso-Ferrari    1m28.329s  + 5.161s  42
    14.  Narain Karthikeyan  Hispania-Cosworth     1m30.722s  + 7.554s  32
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I agree and disagree with both, our esteemed Steve and easy Paula Time was, F1 would test at Barcelona a week before the race, they would test at Imola a week or two before the GP, they would test at Monza a week before the GP, they would test at Silverstone a week or two before the GP.

They would test and test and test at Estoril in the days when GP use to go there. Spain and Portugal have been preferred destinations because of weather. Then Estoril was dropped and while they built a new track, the existing ones where thought not to be up to F1 standards and with limited testing etc Spain became a country that not only offered good weather in winter but a variety of tracks too.

If all teams are testing at the same venue, i don't think there is any harm in it as such. Even here at Barcelona, when they come here for the race, the cars would be so very different and so will be the weather. This is February and they will return here in April/May ? The track and air temperature will be so very different as will the cars, so whilst they get good information testing here it's not the same when they come to Barcelona for the race.

Having said that, teams might be tempted to go to Portugal now. They have some decent tracks there which are up to F1 standards.

@Eddie

Write down the things Paula said. She has been around the block and knows what she is talking about.

A couple of things I'd like to add. There is a saying-that there are three very important times in a man's life, 1) when he leaves his mother's lap, 2) when he loses his vir**nty, and 3) when he become a father for the first time.

You have gone through the first step. For step two, please contact Paula and make sure when you do-that Paula doesn't fast forward you to step three. Here you might need help from wise old Steve. He knows Paula quite well

About your TV....can you increase your budget to 29K? You can get an LG 26" in that. I'd personally recommend that. You can go to the shop, check out both and there is hardly any difference. Sony is good but they are not the market leaders anymore, Samsung are. High end Sony is very very good but thats a different case. I'd personally settle for a 26 inch TV than a 22 inch set. That's what i would do but i don't know if you have some requirements that LG might not fulfill and Sony might.
    Come back, Luca Badoer, all is forgiven.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Talking Bahrain Troubles...

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -204267
    courtesy Sladex

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@steve..

i hear u buddy, so its your personal preference.. but i don't see any harm in that...

@UK

i don't see how u are disagreeing with Paula there -Formula 1 - Season 2011 - icon6 ..

eddie needs to relax.. all these info can overwhelm him at this early stage of his transition cause he is not properly initiated... though he's a man now, he is still somewhat susceptible to the evils that can put him at the path of self destruction.. (argh!!.. too much zen philosophy has gone to my head )

@eddie...

eddie don't heed much of what our prehistoric Uncle -Formula 1 - Season 2011 - icon10 is saying right now.. cause he might be as excited as u are about your manhood and trying to push u in the complexities of life too early ... only u will knw when u are ready for point #2... but try to keep things simple when that happens ... good luck..

It's an ear-shattering experience to stand two metres from a grand prix car doing a full race start, but one car in particular stood out. While the rest were merely loud, the Renault was at a whole new level - rattling your rib cage and sending shockwaves through your eardrums that made you question whether you had forgotten to put your earplugs in.
    Lolz.. i wonder when will we be able to hear it ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@uk .. It'll Be very helpfull if you let me know the model no of that ... i'll try my best to increase my budget to the one you suggested Thanks in Advance ./....

@And yeah i got it what she's talking about dont worry next steps are not that close
    Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone - Neale Donald Walsch -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

kudos Nico... but Merc is generally in trouble ...

Barcelona test, Day 3 – Rosberg pushes the Merc, Webber does two GPs in a day

Nico Rosberg set the fastest time today in Barcelona, in a dry afternoon session after a wet morning, which gave the teams a chance to evaluate the Pirelli intermediate tyre.

The Mercedes driver did a lap of 1m23.168s on a qualifying simuation run towards the end of the day. As always not too much can be read into the headline lap times as many other drivers did not do a qualifying simulation run, preferring to focus their dry running time on a race simulation.

Heidfeld speaks openly about Renault chance and his plan B

This week Nick Heidfeld is taking part in his second official test as a Renault driver having been drafted in to replace the injured Robert Kubica, his former team mate, who was injured in a recreational rally accident.

The Renault chance is his best opportunity to make his mark in F1 for several years, since he was at BMW Sauber in 2008 with Kubica in fact. The 33 year old was the most competitive driver with the right combination of technical ability and recent experience available. Here he speaks exclusively to my colleague Lawrence Barretto at the Barcelona test who has kindly forwarded it to me and I thought it worth sharing. ‘

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Uk waiting for the model no

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@m_waqas

I don't usually disagree with you But Steve being Steve, he does make sense at times, especially when he is not using the stuff

Regarding our Eddie, yes, he needs to relax but he also needs to be under your watchful eye. Not that he gets misled by say Steve? Who i am sure has Eddie's best interest at heart but has not been around the block like you These are big steps for young Eddie and he needs a pro and who better than you, although contacting STD from you would be very high for young Eddie

@Eddie

Little bro, the model number is:
    LG 26LD340

Click on it and it will take you to the website. Prices are usually high on these websites, at least thats my experience. You might be able to find it for a little less in market.

Also check the following link. I don't know about the authenticity of these prices though. They sound a lot less. I have not seen one that cheap in the market over here, both in the karkhano market or Saddar area. I am sure you know karkhano market

Link

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks I'll go tomorow and visit lg .. near me ... tough i have to find their outlet .... oo yeah i do know its in my city so ......

Looks like i m in the spotlight these days most of topics are about me ,.. ummmm i like it lol goood keep it up

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Rosberg: Mercedes resolving issues<!-- end title -->
    Nico Rosberg believes Mercedes is now much closer to solving the issues that held it back early in winter testing, having put the team on top again in today's Catalunya test.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Sutil says first KERS test will be key<!-- end title -->
    Adrian Sutil says the final test day at Barcelona tomorrow will be a critical one for Force India as it runs its Kinetic Energy Recovery System (KERS) for the first time ever.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Hamilton: Rivals' mileage 'incredible'<!-- end title -->
    Lewis Hamilton believes it is essential for McLaren to be able to complete some race simulations in testing as soon as possible, having described rival teams' consistent mileage as 'incredible'.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->F1 trivial in Bahrain situation - Webber<!-- end title -->
    Red Bull driver Mark Webber says whether the Bahrain Grand Prix goes ahead or not is a very low priority issue amid the political tension in the country.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Monday deadline for test decision<!-- end title -->
    Formula 1 teams will meet tomorrow night to make a final decision on whether the final pre-season test in Bahrain will go ahead, AUTOSPORT can reveal.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Webber cautious about RB7's pace<!-- end title -->
    Mark Webber insists that Red Bull remains cautious about the competitiveness of its RB7, despite the car showing signs of an advantage over its rivals.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Mixed response to Pirelli wear rates<!-- end title -->
    Leading Formula 1 drivers say the need to preserve the new-for-2011 Pirelli tyres will totally change the way they go racing - though Mark Webber has warned that judgement should be withheld until they are tried in race conditions.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Trulli delighted with Lotus' potential<!-- end title -->
    Jarno Trulli says he is delighted with the new Lotus, despite reliability worries, and reckons there is still plenty more to come from the car.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Kolles pleased by Mondini's pace<!-- end title -->
    Hispania team boss Colin Kolles said he was impressed with how quick Giorgio Mondini was in Catalunya testing today considering his long absence from the Formula 1 cockpit.

@UK
    Thanks for supporting my view about having tests on different circuits.

Now, I like to know something Rosberg was able to beat Vettel's time in yesterday's testing which means RedBull has more time present in the car which they don't show at all as one can't say that it was down to better track conditions as there was some rain in the morning session which have cleaned the rubber from the track. Right???

@Blackeye117
    I don't have a single clue about LCD prices so I would go with what @UK has suggested to you.

As for more discussion about you then any other thing well the level you have achieved is only achieved once in a life while all the other things happens more then once.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Barcelona Testing: Day 3 Pics

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - z1298221984

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - z1298221972

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - z1298221949

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - z1298221938

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - z1298221927

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - z1298221837

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - z1298221804

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - z1298205036

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - z1298204404

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - z1298223853

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - z1298202850

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - z1298208046
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You guys Are developing me Very well testing is going goood for me or i say on me .... now i m prancing bull or red horse what ever you chooose
    on lcd thing.. its okay thanks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -204381
    courtesy Sladex

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - z1298208046
    strange looking interns ... are these interns or full-wet tires??..

m not surprised.. like anyone most of the F1 personnel won't be willing to go there.. is Bernie the sole power to decide whether to go ahead with Bahrain or not ??.. if so then some under the table arrangements can be made ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

what the hell happens to mclaren its all over for mclaren

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    DrOp iT LikE itz HoT

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thanks for the update waqi.. it was really inevitable ... but its interesting that they came to this decision of rescheduling, cause we were thinking it would either get cancelled or we would be seeing it amid all the chaos in Bahrain..

here i see why its rescheduled as oppose to getting cancelled straightaway ...

Bahrain raised the $40 million to host the first round of the world championship by $20m to retain the honour of launching the F1 season, after outbidding the promoters of the Australian Grand Prix last year.

And Ecclestone remains contractually obliged to deliver a full grid of cars to be assured his payment.

Last week's political upheaval in Bahrain, however, has effectively rendered any existing contract with him a worthless document.
    poor Bernie (the damn rich guy) .. would do anything to get his payment...

It will take place after the Kuala Lumpur GP and before the second-last race of the season in Abu Dhabi.
    second-last race in AbuDhabi ?? .. since u all knw that i m not good in the global dialect i.e. English, can anyone explain the above para ??.. thanks ...

Quote Originally Posted by alliereyaz View Post
    what the hell happens to mclaren its all over for mclaren
    lolz.. i hope so -Formula 1 - Season 2011 - icon10

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

there are nothing for mclaren to hide something in there sleeves,they are just wearing the half sleeves....hamilton should think after 2012.

what if he joins ferrari....never say never.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@waqas bahi .. what that means is that if the gp is not canceled and rescheduled then it is going to happen after malasyian gp and before abu dhabi .. which ever date they choose ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Gary Anderson's pre-season blog

Barcelona testing: Day three

This morning's running was a bit of a waste of time as the track started the day damp. It took a very long time to dry up and although it was slick-tyre weather as the chequered flag fell for lunch, it was nowhere near as fast as yesterday. Lewis Hamilton ended up fastest on a 1m28.053s, but you can't draw any conclusions from that because of the conditions.

It was an eventful day for a few people. Pastor Maldonado was the first to visit the gravel trap at Turn 5. Braking for the downhill left-hander is difficult because the inside front wheel gets light and locks easily. He didn't sustain any damage.

His old GP2 rival Sergio Perez was the next to end up in the gravel. Again, he didn't sustain any damage. Both of these guys are new to Formula 1 and we can give them the benefit of the doubt in these difficult conditions. Perhaps they need to back off a little in the damp and wait for the conditions to get good enough to really learn something.

There is nothing more annoying for a team like Williams or Sauber than losing valuable track time because an inexperienced driver gets over-excited and fires it into the hedge when on a reliability run.

The exception to the above is Felipe Massa, who has all the experience in the world and has managed to put the Ferrari into the gravel twice today. It's probably time for his engineer, Rob Smedley, to give him a slapping and get him to settle down a bit because it's so important to work through the test programme and not have the mechanics pulling gravel out of the car.

Rob worked for me at Jordan and he's very good at driver motivation and putting his arm around the shoulder to get them up there. But some drivers react to the other direction of a kick up the ****! With the mistakes we've seen Massa make consistently over the past year, the arm around the shoulder technique isn't working. Time to put on the steel toe-capped boots.

If you lost valuable track time during testing, you carry that deficit all the way through the season. It will be detrimental to Massa's relationship with the team because priority will be given to Fernando Alonso very quickly if these mistakes keep happening.

Hopefully the afternoon will be more productive and we'll have some interesting runs to look at in the next few hours.

Part 2

We're finally seeing some cars run with relatively light fuel and put in competitive laptimes. Nico Rosberg's fastest time today, a 1m23.168s, was set on a pretty light load, although he did three laps, and that shows about where they are. They are going to need to find a bit of time. I'm sure if the top teams and drivers go for times, we'd see them in the low 1m22s or even the 1m21s. The more professional the team is, the less likely they are to show their true hand – they just need to know where they are rather than tell anyone else.

Although a lot of teams attempted race runs, Mark Webber was the only guy that did what you would call an organised race run, with a simulated grid in the pit lane.

Although fairly consistent, the run wasn't that fast overall. It's always a bit confusing, but we know he definitely started on a full tank, with just tyre changes in the pit stops.
    As for the others, Jarno Trulli ended up sixth fastest on a 1m25.454s. That's a good start for Lotus. Despite having a few reliability problems, they do seem to be a step ahead of last year. Speaking to Jarno after he got out, he was pretty happy that he felt connected to the car, as opposed to last year when there was a disconnect and he couldn't drag the laptime out of it. It's a good omen if the driver feels he can use the car - especially if it's Jarno who is very particular on having a car how he likes it. They also have a development package to come for the first race.

Lewis Hamilton had one of McLaren's first really productive days, completing 93 laps and ending up third. In moving away from its complicated exhaust to a more standard one, the team has taken away some of the complexities aerodynamically and that has allowed it to try to get the best out of the set-up. We'll have to see tomorrow whether or not McLaren goes back to the more complicated exhaust system, and whether it's an advantage – sometimes the complication can outweigh the advantage.

From what I've seen today, it's going to be a tight, exciting season and, unlike last year, there will be no black and white (or rather red and blue) winner!

Inside testing : Daily Barcelona blog

With the wet conditions rendering this morning's testing pretty meaningless, it was a good chance to catch up with a few familiar faces in the paddock. Chief among them, F1's fastest beard, Nick Heidfeld.

It can't be easy to slide into a team in a "dead man's boots" situation – although thankfully, that phrase is thoroughly metaphorical in the case of Robert Kubica. But Heidfeld appears to be at home at Renault and speaks highly of the way the team works – a view shared by a lot of drivers who have been through Scuderia Enstone in its various forms over the years.

It's a big season both for Heidfeld and the team. After last year's renaissance, it's finally realistic to think of Renault as a team that could have a sniff of repeating its back-to-back drivers' and constructors' titles of 2005/6. Although it would be jumping the gun to declare the Renault R31 a potential race-winner, it could have race-winning potential.

With Heidfeld revelling in being back on the front line after finding himself on the outside looking in – and he's at pains to stress that he doesn't like the circumstances one bit – you can only imagine how it feels to have a car that might give him a sniff of a first win after more than 170 races. A few more winless seasons and he will end up surpassing Andrea de Cesaris's unwanted mark of 208 races without a victory, but providence has put him behind the wheel of what could prove to be the most competitive car of his career.

The loss of Robert Kubica is a blow for Renault, but Heidfeld's abilities will mitigate the losses. What's more, I'm told Kubica is taking a very active interest in progress chez Renault, and only two weeks after his accident is able to offer his own input into the direction of the car – doubtless helped by knowing well how Heidfeld operates after four years together at BMW Sauber.

Come the afternoon, the on-track action got a little more serious and did little to dissuade me from believing Red Bull and Ferrari are in the box seats right now. Granted, that's hardly a bold statement given last year's form, but it's an opinion that most in the paddock appear to subscribe to.

I'm dubious about the outright pace of Mark Webber's afternoon race simulation. It seemed a little conservative based on what we've seen before. Talking about his run in the evening, he admitted there are some things they'd do different next time, which you could take to include the potential to push harder.

It's also positive for the team that he didn't suffer any serious car problems during his own personal grand prix, after Sebastian Vettel's troubles yesterday – although eased speed and absolute reliability might be related.

As for the rest, forget Mercedes' fastest time. For now, having established that the car is far from where it needs to be, we're going to have to reserve judgment until the major upgrade package - including a promised innovative exhaust system - to hit the track. It's fair to say a major stride is required to have any hope of getting back on terms with the front-runners.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Blackeye117 View Post
    @waqas bahi .. what that means is that if the gp is not canceled and rescheduled then it is going to happen after malasyian gp and before abu dhabi .. which ever date they choose ...
    thank u lil bro but still ... i think our steve has made a rare mistake (or getting real steve's effect)... AbuDhabi is or is not the penultimate race ??... i just checked and it turns out that it is indeed... Brazil is the last... steve needs to correct the calendar on this thread... thats the confusion i had ...

eddie, how many times our prehistoric Uncle has told u not to supply pure quality stuff to steve ?? ...

The exception to the above is Felipe Massa, who has all the experience in the world and has managed to put the Ferrari into the gravel twice today. It's probably time for his engineer, Rob Smedley, to give him a slapping and get him to settle down a bit because it's so important to work through the test programme and not have the mechanics pulling gravel out of the car.

Rob worked for me at Jordan and he's very good at driver motivation and putting his arm around the shoulder to get them up there. But some drivers react to the other direction of a kick up the ****! With the mistakes we've seen Massa make consistently over the past year, the arm around the shoulder technique isn't working. Time to put on the steel toe-capped boots.
    ... ahem ahem.. thats not gonna help Ferrari much...

I'm told Kubica is taking a very active interest in progress chez Renault, and only two weeks after his accident is able to offer his own input into the direction of the car
    thats good..

Closed Thread

User Tag List