Championship Calendar
    -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022544

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022545

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022546

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022547

Previous Seasons's Discussion Archives

Some Formula 1 related WebSites

Live Streaming

ATDHEnet.tv (Link Updated as pointed by @UK)

Live Timing

World Championships Standings after (Season Finale) Brazilian GP
    Code:
    World Championships Standings
    Drivers:                    Constructors:             
     1.  Vettel       392        1.  Red Bull-Renault          650
     2.  Button       270        2.  McLaren-Mercedes          497
     3.  Webber       258        3.  Ferrari                   375
     4.  Alonso       257        4.  Mercedes                  165
     5.  Hamilton     227        5.  Renault                    73
     6.  Massa        118        6.  Force India-Mercedes       69
     7.  Rosberg       89        7.  Sauber-Ferrari             44
     8.  Schumacher    76        8.  Toro Rosso-Ferrari         41
     9.  Sutil         42        9.  Williams-Cosworth           5
    10.  Petrov        37       
    11.  Heidfeld      34       
    12.  Kobayashi     30       
    13.  Di Resta      27       
    14.  Alguersuari   26       
    15.  Buemi         15       
    16.  Perez         14       
    17.  Barrichello    4       
    18.  Senna          2       
    19.  Maldonado      1        
    F1 2011 World Driver's Champion
    Sebastian Vettel
    -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -309864

This Image was posted by @Born2Race with request that it should be posted in the first post after Japanese GP when Vettel secures the title, I promised that it will be at the end of Season on the first post. So here it is fulfilling my promise.

Enjoy Posting

M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Williams 'would've boycotted' Bahrain

Williams chairman Adam Parr says his team was unlikely to attend the Bahrain Grand Prix, had it not been cancelled earlier this week.

Unrest in the country had called the event into doubt and it was eventually postponed on Monday, but several teams have indicated that they would not have travelled even if it had gone ahead.

Williams hopeful of strong season

Williams has a very competitive car and will enjoy a strong season if it manages to develop it quickly, according to technical director Sam Michael.

"I think that all the testing that we have been doing show that we have a very competitive car in the FW33 and as long as we develop it quickly, which is what we are doing, I think we'll have a good year," said Michael on Thursday during the launch of Williams's livery for the 2011 season.

Date adjustment for final F1 test

The final Formula 1 test of the winter has changed dates - moving from 8-11th to 9-12th March.

Williams technical director Sam Michael confirmed to AUTOSPORT that a one-day date adjustment for the Barcelona sessions had recently been agreed.

Brawn: Cooling hampering Mercedes

Mercedes team boss Ross Brawn says the W02's problems have been exacerbated by short-notice changes made to resolve a cooling issue.

But he remains adamant that the definitive 2011 package that will be ready for the final test will both tackle this problem and bring Mercedes fully up to speed.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Paula ,, Nd Another Good Thing For Is That she was bi .. got both sides coverd
    Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone - Neale Donald Walsch -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Firstly,

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -206033

@Paula

Dude, what have you created?? ----->
    @Paula ,, Nd Another Good Thing For Is That she was bi
    Young Eddie is making hay while Steve is hand cuffed and unable to connect. I am not buying the computer excuse. Steve has two of them as far as i recall and he might have connected from the other one, his project PC.

I say enough, i`m sure you `ve had your fill. Am filing a mercy petition on behalf of Steve, spare his life. Return our Steve to us.

@Eddie

What ever you decide on, please stay away from eco star, even if they are being offered to you for half price. They used to be okay once upon a time, but sadly in our country, as is the case with everything else, the standard starts going down pretty quickly.

And yes, Steve is not expected for X number of days so enjoy yourself on this thread.

Lastly to Steve our dear friend, we hope you are not in too much pain. The wicked Paula has you locked up some where but Eddie the drug dealer will get to you eventually, hold tight and don't lose hope.
    Come back, Luca Badoer, all is forgiven.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ROFL LMAO >>>> LOL LOL LOL Steve Khappay hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaa cant stop laughing ..hahahahahahaha..... One Hell of A shot LOL

n dont worry not going to anything else except these two .... was just exploring around at that time ... will go on monday or tuesday InshAllah ... nd post pictures here if i m able get my hands on it....

steve can get as many new pc's as he wants coz our beloved uk has given him a new title steve khappay ... you know how he can get as many pcs as he wants .

Steve is going to kill me when he sees this nd i'll let him kill me coz that girl was really really hot uk you should watch that ep of topgear

And the this week its the last show of the series and its going to be an epic one ....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sauber: Inexperienced line-up not a handicap
    The lack of Formula 1 experience in Sauber's driver line-up will not be detrimental to the team's development efforts, technical director James Key insists, as he praised Kamui Kobayashi's efforts to step up into a team leader role already. With Kobayashi having only contested 21 grands prix and his new team-mate Sergio Perez fresh from GP2, Sauber is set to have the least experienced driver pairing in the F1 field this year.

Q & A: Key on Sauber's progress
    James Key was credited with turning Sauber's form around when he joined the Swiss outfit as technical director early last year, and began a restructuring process that saw the team go from scoring a mere one point in the first eight grands prix of 2010 to ending the team with 44 and eighth in the championship.
    This season Sauber has what is likely to be Formula 1's least experienced driver line-up in Kamui Kobayashi and Sergio Perez, and a C30 chassis that has looked quietly promising in testing.

Perez not thinking about times yet
    Sauber rookie Sergio Perez says he is not paying any attention to his lap-times at this stage in the build-up to his maiden Formula 1 season. Though the GP2 graduate has set a respectable pace in his first three tests, he feels the actual times are irrelevant at present.

No issues with wing, Williams insists
    Williams technical director Sam Michael says he has no concerns about the level of vibration on the FW33's rear wing, amid suggestions that the way the wing is mounted in the radical design could cause problems. The team's 2011 design features a very low and re-angled differential and gearbox, with the rear suspension wishbones mounted onto the central rear wing support.

Parr: Innovation will revive Williams
    Williams chairman Adam Parr is confident that 'intelligence and imagination', rather than extra finance, can get his team back to the front in Formula 1 - and is optimistic that the radical FW33 will be a big step in that direction. Having not won a race since 2004 and with its last championship victory now 13 seasons ago, Williams is pinning its 2011 hopes on a bold design with unique rear-end packaging.

Off Topic

Montoya: Vegas Indy run unlikely
    Juan Pablo Montoya thinks it would be logistically impossible for him to attempt to win the IndyCar Series' $5 million bonus at Las Vegas on the same weekend as the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Charlotte in October. The Colombian, who races full-time in Cup for multiple IndyCar title winning team owner Chip Ganassi, has been tipped as one of the favourites to run for the prize that IndyCar is offering for any driver from outside its series who can win the season finale.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bernie's book seems like it will make a nice read. Found some more bits from it,quite interesting

If you said to me, 'it's a perfect world, who would you like to have in your car?' I'd say, put Montoya or Villeneuve in a Ferrari alongside Michael, and take away team orders."
    The sight of six Bridgestone cars taking the start at Indianapolis was nothing short of shameful.

But it was what happened before that moment, in a small room in the centre of the Indianapolis paddock, that was most shameful. The team bosses could not thrash out a solution, then the drivers turned up to have a go - all drivers, that is, except the ones from Ferrari. Soon after they arrived too.
    There are some spicy bits about the famous Monaco parking lesson Schumacher gave us in `06, but no point in putting that up. The book just might be worth buying and maybe contributing to Bernie's ever growing wealth

@Eddie

Good boy. And it seems your first few steps as an adult have been quite good.

I have watched that episode, and also the movie they talked about, not the new one coming out, but the other one that Jeremy was quite interested in too

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@hahahah ... Naughty Boy or Uncle ... I'll watch that too dont worry

And please tell me about something Lg's Warranty ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Eddie

Two years Manufacturer warranty, little bro. I'd suggest you go with that and not with the store's warranty if they are providing you that unless it's a reputable place.

Since you are an adult now, if you want, i can give you a link to download things from, movies etc i mean but as always Paula would have to allow that.

It's a nice site with a lot of softwares and stuff to download too but something makes me think you already know sites like that and ones that provide much more

Edit

Eddie, when you go next time, ask for Panasonic Viera 26x10. I don't know what it's price is though. See, if you can find that in a reasonable price. That's a better option.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

okay sure i'll ask that too and yeah i'll go with manufacturer's warranty ....

Yea Anyone is allowed to give any links to me

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bernie to waive Bahrain hosting fee

Formula 1 ringmaster Bernie Ecclestone says he will waive the race-hosting fee that Bahrain would normally owe Formula One Management in the wake of the race's postponement - and possible outright cancellation for 2011.

Bahrain's Crown Prince is now working to broker a peaceful way forward for the kingdom.

Ecclestone said he regarded events in Bahrain as exceptional and that the Sakhir organisers should therefore not have to bear any responsibility.

Sepang: Night race could rejuvenate GP

The boss of the Malaysian Grand Prix reckons the circuit should aim to host a night race before its current Formula 1 contract expires in 2015 in a bid to rejuvenate the event amid falling local interest and increasingly run-down facilities.

The first Malaysian GP in 1999 heralded the start of F1’s expansion into new markets into the Far, and Middle, East and at the time the Sepang circuit was considered state-of-the-art.

Melbourne happy stepping up to first race

Australian Grand Prix organisers say they ready to take on the extra responsibility of staging the opening race of the new Formula 1 season and have promised to make it a successful curtain-raiser for the sport.

Melbourne had the honour of staging the first race for all but one season (2006) between 1996 and 2009 but for the second straight year had again been scheduled as the second stop on the calendar after Bahrain – before the Gulf nation had to call off its race earlier this week amid political tensions in the country.

very unlikely ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default JA articles...

James Allen's testing analysis

I’ve just got back from the test at Barcelona, which was supposed to be the last European test before the start of the new season.

Instead, with the cancellation of the Bahrain Grand Prix and the test preceding it, the teams will be back at Barcelona in two weeks’ time.

Why this is the right moment for women drivers in F1

I saw a story on the Italian website 422.com about the Ferrari Driver Academy actively looking to recruit a female trainee, to work alongside Jules Bianchi and the others.

“According to our sources, the head of the programme, engineer Luca Baldisserri, wants to put a woman in FDA before 2012,” said the 422.com story.

Video exclusive: Mark Webber on the new Red Bull F1 car and how he can beat Sebastian Vettel

This week, I had the chance after the last test in Barcelona to interview Mark Webber about testing so far and his thoughts on the season ahead, particularly his ongoing battle with Sebastian Vettel.

He makes some very interesting observations about the Pirelli tyres and how they have made F1 like a ‘different category’. He also talks about the things he has taken from last season’s campaign, which will make him a stronger competitor this year.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i hope he follows Montoya's foot-steps ...

Red Bull‘s Renault engines will be re-branded Infiniti this season. Part-owned by Nissan and Renault, Infiniti’s engines will be the same as before, but the deal means Red Bull will receive their engines for free, saving £7million.
    .. good job i guess.

@UK..
    i m trying to get my hands on JA's book for sometime and now Bernie's book is also in my wishlist..

PM me that resourceful link, and Paula will validate its 'usefulness' ...

steve is taking too long to return ..

16. 28-02-2011, 10:31 AM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    Poster requested

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Daimler completes team takeover
    The Mercedes GP Formula 1 team is now wholly owned by the car manufacturer's parent company Daimler AG and financial partner Aabar Investments PJS, after the two companies bought out the other shareholders in the Brackley-based operation. In a move that had been widely expected ever since Mercedes-Benz took over the then Brawn GP outfit, Daimler and Aabar have purchased the remaining 24.9 per cent of the outfit that was owned by team management including Ross Brawn and Nick Fry.

Haug: Mercedes buyout 'will not change team'
    No changes will be made to the way that Mercedes GP is run after Daimler AG and Aabar Investments took full control of the team, according to the German firm's motorsport boss Norbert Haug. It was announced this morning that Mercedes and Aabar had acquired the remaining 24.9 per cent of the team, which was owned by the five shareholders involved in the original management buyout of Honda in 2009 - Ross Brawn, Nick Fry, Caroline McGrory, John Marsden and Nigel Kerr.

Renault: Heidfeld already leading team
    Renault team boss Eric Boullier says it was obvious from Nick Heidfeld's first few laps in the car that he was the man the squad needed to lead its 2011 charge in the absence of the injured Robert Kubica. Heidfeld will fill in alongside Vitaly Petrov at Renault until Kubica recovers from the multiple injuries he suffered in a rally crash three weeks ago. The German had a test audition for Renault before being snapped up, and Boullier said he was very impressed by the way Heidfeld immediately took charge.

Lotus 'must be ready to act on KERS'
    Heikki Kovalainen says Lotus must be ready to add KERS mid-season if the lack of the device is proving too costly. Although Lotus could have used new engine supplier Renault's energy recovery system, it decided to focus its resources on other areas of the car design rather than dealing with the complex packaging that KERS requires.

AUTOSPORT launches new polls
    AUTOSPORT magazine has launched a new weekly poll on the AUTOSPORT.com forums. Each Monday morning (GMT), AUTOSPORT will ask readers to vote on topics covering all forms of motorsport.
    The results will be taken after 24 hours for use in a revamped section of the news pages in that week's issue of the print magazine, although the forum and poll will be kept live to prevent threads from being cut short prematurely.

Formula 1 seeks to be better by design
    Circuit designer Drew MacDonald says track design is extremely important in racing.

Some critics even say that the current F1 circuit "guru", Hermann Tilke, a German designer who built the majority of F1 tracks, might eventually kill all the excitement if he does not steer clear of slow twisty corners and too many straights.
    But Mr Tilke brushes off such criticism. He says overtaking is a difficult procedure and should remain so.

Sam Michael: Why Williams went radical

Williams is taking some risks with its radical new FW33 in 2011. As the team's technical director Sam Michael points out, you have to if you want to differentiate yourself for the opposition in Formula 1 these days. In any case the team's radically small gearbox, angled driveshafts and tiny rear-end have drawn much discussion during the first three tests of the pre-season.

@m_waqas

Bernie's book would be interesting to read. He is what, 200 years old now? Must have a lot of interesting things from the years gone by.

Webber says some interesting stuff, and if tire wear is going to be a problem, a certain pompous pr**k will have a lot of problems this year

Please release Steve from your captivity. It's quite clear now-that he is being held against his wishes by you.

@Eddie

What have you got to report about your TV situation kiddo, any luck?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

On My Tv Situation ... Was Going But Petrol was'nt available anywhere ... so could'nt ... may be tomoroow if the situation allows me to .... i'll surely update you guys as soon as i get my hands on that ......

Where Is Genius ... Paula Contact Him And Repot ASAP

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Blackeye and Waqas

Check your inbox.

Paula is holding Steve captive for reasons that cannot be disclosed here. Wonder what his condition must be like after days of torture but Paula would have us believe that Steve likes all that and more

Steve dear, our thoughts are with you at this difficult time.

Eddie dear, we might have to conduct a search and rescue operation for Steve, so you better be prepared.
    Ahh my little brother, the petrol bomb has just been thrown. You 'll find a lot of fuel tomorrow, quite easily

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

eddie, u should 've filled up your tank today.. its going to be at least 7-10 Rs. increase .. god damn khappay ...

UK, i got your PM..both links are great

JA link is epic.. loved it.. it was like reading a story from conflagrant history novel ..

going thru Bollywood zone in second link, i was suddenly reminded that there's a hit (read item song) song doing rounds in bollywood these days whose inspiration was obviously none other than your Paula ...
    "My name is Paula,
    Paula kee jawani, I m a s**y b*tch (i mean koyal)
    , and so on... ' ... -Formula 1 - Season 2011 - icon10 -Formula 1 - Season 2011 - icon10
    but obviously, they didn't want to give Paula credit for that song, they replaced Paula's name with some Sheela babe.. i don't knw who she is ...

i don't see many issues in the second link.. paula 've seen much colorful sites.. but this will do for eddie .. eddie, u might find some interesting things if u dig deeper ..

Only when a rival, Donington Park, started to face financial difficulties, did Mr Ecclestone sign a new 17-year deal with Silverstone
    .. 17 year.. such a hungry d*g ... sorry steve..

"People want to go to a circuit where you can race - nobody wants to go to a circuit where, after qualifying, it's just going to be a procession until the end," says Mr Paffett.
    i like his way of saying this...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@m_waqas

Eddie ran away after i sent that PM. I wonder why

You, my friend, need to dig a little deeper too and you'll find some very rare stuff I have never been in any doubt that Paula has seen and indeed been part of more colorful sites But we should not discuss what you have done in the past here.
    I can always point you in the right direction if you are having trouble

I know, they won't let you get credit for most things Again, please set him free, Steve that is.

Closed Thread

User Tag List