Championship Calendar
    -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022544

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022545

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022546

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022547

Previous Seasons's Discussion Archives

Some Formula 1 related WebSites

Live Streaming

ATDHEnet.tv (Link Updated as pointed by @UK)

Live Timing

World Championships Standings after (Season Finale) Brazilian GP
    Code:
    World Championships Standings
    Drivers:                    Constructors:             
     1.  Vettel       392        1.  Red Bull-Renault          650
     2.  Button       270        2.  McLaren-Mercedes          497
     3.  Webber       258        3.  Ferrari                   375
     4.  Alonso       257        4.  Mercedes                  165
     5.  Hamilton     227        5.  Renault                    73
     6.  Massa        118        6.  Force India-Mercedes       69
     7.  Rosberg       89        7.  Sauber-Ferrari             44
     8.  Schumacher    76        8.  Toro Rosso-Ferrari         41
     9.  Sutil         42        9.  Williams-Cosworth           5
    10.  Petrov        37       
    11.  Heidfeld      34       
    12.  Kobayashi     30       
    13.  Di Resta      27       
    14.  Alguersuari   26       
    15.  Buemi         15       
    16.  Perez         14       
    17.  Barrichello    4       
    18.  Senna          2       
    19.  Maldonado      1        
    F1 2011 World Driver's Champion
    Sebastian Vettel
    -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -309864

This Image was posted by @Born2Race with request that it should be posted in the first post after Japanese GP when Vettel secures the title, I promised that it will be at the end of Season on the first post. So here it is fulfilling my promise.

Enjoy Posting

M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->FOTA in new cost-cutting push<!-- end title -->
    Formula 1 teams are hoping to close in on a fresh cost-cutting deal to help secure the future of the sport during a meeting ahead of the Malaysian Grand Prix, AUTOSPORT can reveal.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Williams expects stronger race form<!-- end title -->
    Williams technical director Sam Michael is hopeful that his team will show stronger pace in today's Malaysian Grand Prix than it did in qualifying.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Sauber 'vindicated' by qualifying result<!-- end title -->
    Sauber's pace in qualifying for the Malaysian Grand Prix is proof that the illegal wing that led to the team's disqualification in Australia did not improve the car's performance, according to technical director James Key.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Mercedes looks for DRS wing fix<!-- end title -->
    Mercedes GP believes tweaking its rear wing design to make airflow over it more stable will be key to resolving the problems it is having with the Drag Reduction System (DRS).

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->McLaren 'in much better shape' in 2011<!-- end title -->
    Red Bull Racing has been warned to brace itself for a much stronger challenge from McLaren for the world championship this year than it faced in 2010.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Debris put Perez out of Malaysian GP<!-- end title -->
    Sauber rookie Sergio Perez was forced to retire from the Malaysian Grand Prix after running over debris from another car.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Hamilton frustrated by early stops<!-- end title -->
    Lewis Hamilton said pitting too early in the opening stages of the Malaysian Grand Prix put him at a disadvantage for the rest of the afternoon.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Button admits strategy got confusing<!-- end title -->
    Jenson Button said his run to second in the Malaysian Grand Prix was both confusing and intriguing as he managed his tyres impressively to come through to the runner-up spot.
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

and lolz @Hulk's avatar too.. buddy i think u are testing the nerves of our steve.. he tried to keep u calm with HAM pics but u are incorrigible ...

my avatar is for all hamilton haters, i dont know who is UK or steve or whatever his nick or name?, i dont want to know, either im not testing his nerves.he is posting his threads and comments and im posting mine. i dont even notice him.

my avatar is for hamilton haters.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by m_waqas View Post
    and it was strange to see MGP struggling and eventually loosing a battle with Kobiyashi ... KOB is amazing fighter..
    Well you have to realize that its not about drivers. Modern F1 is 80% car, 15% strategy and 5% driver. That Sauber is very easy on tires. As you can see, in the last race they did only 1 stop while the rest did 2 and even 3 stops. Here they did 2 stops while all other notable teams did 3 stops and some even 4 stops. Apart from being easy on tires, that Sauber is also clearly faster than MGP. Therefore there was no way MGP could have held Sauber. I hope however you would appreciate that despite being in a slower car, Schumacher held Kobayashi for around 10 laps which is an amazing feat itself. Immediately after passing Schumacher, Kobayashi was lapping 1 second quicker highlighting the sheer pace of that Sauber.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Welcome to F1, 2011 style One word comes to mind, Pathetic.

Good race by Vettel, looked to have problems with KERS as did Webber who caused a mayhem at the start by getting off the line in almost slow motion. That tends to snow ball down the grid.

Vettel was helped by the fast starting Heidfeld and Hamilton's race was done in the first stint when he couldn't pass Heidfeld and lost a lot of time behind him. That Renault has great traction coming out of slow corners. Should be a good car to have around Monaco.

Button drove well, he was already ahead of Hamilton and Alonso, who had actually passed him on track in one of those moments where the driver infront was caught napping. The second incident was Massa being passed by Vettel i believe in almost the identical place.

The real Petrov returned today. You got to be insane to drive back over drainage pipes and what not like that. He is lucky as this is one of those modern sissy F1 tracks and didn't hurt himself after he broke the steering column.

Can`t figure out where Mercedes testing speed has disappeared. Sergio Perez dropped out after hitting debris. The other Lotus, showed good speed is qualifying but was`t that good in the race. Williams with a double DNF were a disappointment again.

not only ALO screwed HAM's chances but his own too
    I see you have taken stuff from Eddie. Stop what ever you are on. Hamilton's chances, what chances? The reason why Alonso was on him was because Hamilton as expected had gone through his tires much quicker than others. The incident, pretty much all Alonso's fault, only cost him. He would have finished third had his front wing not had damage. Hamilton did not suffer a puncture or anything due to that contact and his last stop was simply because his tires were finished again. He, Hamilton, was 19 seconds behind at that point, when the incident happened. Alonso was always going to get by had his DRS been working or if he had taken his time. Hamilton was a sitting duck because of these awesome tires we have thanks to Pirelli-that supposedly make for exciting races.

Doesn't he look peaceful in my avatar? LOL!! The only thing missing from that picture is a bottle of mineral water, if you know what i mean
    Come back, Luca Badoer, all is forgiven.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Uk ... My Stuff Is Not For Everyone .. Its For Selected People not for someone like paula who just had her first baby vet may be i'll provide her later but at this moment ... nope
    Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone - Neale Donald Walsch -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Vettel celebrates 'perfect' start to '11<!-- end title -->
    Sebastian Vettel hailed his "perfect" start to the 2011 season after taking his second consecutive win of the year.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Heidfeld hails 'fantastic' start<!-- end title -->
    Nick Heidfeld hailed his start in the Malaysian Grand Prix as fantastic after helping him secure a place on the podium.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Lotus delighted with breakthrough race<!-- end title -->
    Lotus technical chief Mike Gascoyne said the Malaysian Grand Prix marked the first time that the squad could really start racing its rivals, after an encouraging run to 15th for Heikki Kovalainen.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Buemi says penalty too severe<!-- end title -->
    Sebastien Buemi believes his penalty during the Malaysian Grand Prix was too severe.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Webber laments KERS problems<!-- end title -->
    Mark Webber was left lamenting a tough Malaysian Grand Prix after being unable to use his KERS during the race.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Mercedes: Race pace just too slow<!-- end title -->
    Mercedes drivers Michael Schumacher and Nico Rosberg felt their car simply lacked the race pace to do any better than their ninth and 12th positions in the Malaysian Grand Prix.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Alonso, Hamilton hit with penalties<!-- end title -->
    Lewis Hamilton and Fernando Alonso were handed 20-second penalties following the Malaysian Grand Prix at Sepang.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Hamilton, Alonso accept penalties<!-- end title -->
    Lewis Hamilton and Fernando Alonso have both accepted the penalties they were handed down by the race stewards at the Malaysian Grand Prix.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->HRT stopped cars for safety reasons<!-- end title -->
    Hispania boss Colin Kolles says the team decided to stop both their cars in the Malaysian Grand Prix in order to avoid damage.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Hamilton backed to bounce back<!-- end title -->
    McLaren team principal Martin Whitmarsh says Lewis Hamilton will waste little time dwelling on the disappointment of his Malaysian Grand Prix result.

Here are the revised race results after Alonso and Hamilton's penalties:
    Code:
    Malaysian GP Revised Race Results
    Pos  Driver        Team                       
     1.  Vettel        Red Bull-Renault           
     2.  Button        McLaren-Mercedes           
     3.  Heidfeld      Renault                    
     4.  Webber        Red Bull-Renault           
     5.  Massa         Ferrari                    
     6.  Alonso        Ferrari                    
     7.  Kobayashi     Sauber-Ferrari             
     8.  Hamilton      McLaren-Mercedes           
     9.  Schumacher    Mercedes                   
    10.  Di Resta      Force India-Mercedes       
    11.  Sutil         Force India-Mercedes       
    12.  Rosberg       Mercedes                   
    13.  Buemi         Toro Rosso-Ferrari         
    14.  Alguersuari   Toro Rosso-Ferrari         
    15.  Kovalainen    Lotus-Renault              
    16.  Glock         Virgin-Cosworth            
    17.  Petrov        Renault                    
    Code:
    Revised World Championship Standings
    Drivers:                           Constructors:          
     1. Sebastian Vettel       50      1. Red Bull/Renault          72
     2. Jenson Button          26      2. McLaren/Mercedes          48
     3. Lewis Hamilton         22      3. Ferrari                   36
     4. Mark Webber            22      4. Renault                   30
     5. Fernando Alonso        20      5. Sauber/Ferrari            6
     6. Felipe Massa           16      6. Toro Rosso/Ferrari        4
     7. Nick Heidfeld          15      7. Force India/Mercedes      4
     8. Vitaly Petrov          15      8. Mercedes                  2
     9. Kamui Kobayashi         6
    10. Sebastien Buemi         4
    11. Adrian Sutil            2
    12. Michael Schumacher      2
    13. Paul di Resta           2
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Malaysian GP: Race Action Pics

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - z1302436865

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - z1302432145

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - z1302432169

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - z1302435684

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - z1302435717

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - z1302435661

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - z1302434783

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - z1302433976

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - z1302433230

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - z1302432016

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - z1302430217
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->No quick fix for Red Bull KERS issues<!-- end title -->
    Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber have been warned that there may be no quick fix to the KERS issues that appear to be the only ***** in Red Bull Racing's armour at the moment.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->RBR still unsure of true advantage<!-- end title -->
    Red Bull Racing says it still does not have an idea how far ahead of the opposition it is - despite Sebastian Vettel's victories in the first two races of the season.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

changed my avatar.

Listen, are you always this stupid or are you just making a special effort today?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mani1 View Post
    Well you have to realize that its not about drivers. Modern F1 is 80% car, 15% strategy and 5% driver. That Sauber is very easy on tires. As you can see, in the last race they did only 1 stop while the rest did 2 and even 3 stops. Here they did 2 stops while all other notable teams did 3 stops and some even 4 stops. Apart from being easy on tires, that Sauber is also clearly faster than MGP. Therefore there was no way MGP could have held Sauber. I hope however you would appreciate that despite being in a slower car, Schumacher held Kobayashi for around 10 laps which is an amazing feat itself. Immediately after passing Schumacher, Kobayashi was lapping 1 second quicker highlighting the sheer pace of that Sauber.
    i hear u buddy,.. though i wouldn't agree on the weight distribution that u have given to each factor... only 5% to driver is way too less to be realistic and way too less for any driver to have any credit for his win or good performance in race.. its like u are saying that give that VET's un-fu**in-believably fast RBR to any driver on the grid and he would score a win ?? ...

if thats the case then VET should 've wrapped the championship in mid-season last year,.. but u saw it went all the way to the last race because of some brilliant efforts here and there by some drivers by pushing not so great cars to the their maximum and of course VET's inability to overtake despite having fastest car on the grid .. and still if its just only 5% driver effort then i don't think any driver should be proud off his performance or anything.. cause drivers performance wouldn't matter much.. anyway..

to shrug-off KOB's effort by saying he has superior car i think is a lil ignorant, cause i believe he's shown his mettle with 'bad' cars too.. i remember ALO once found it hard to overtake him.. i like his fighting spirit...

here is a picture that depicts the crux of our conversation ..

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -225750
    courtesy Sladex

and talking of KOB, i found rather interesting pics of his or should i say i found his GF ... i think i should post their pics here.. what say u steve ??

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I see you have taken stuff from Eddie. Stop what ever you are on. Hamilton's chances, what chances?
    of course.. but u have to give something to the other party to keep them interested ... but ALO was my focus obviously.. HAM had no chance and ALO has indeed squandered his chance of a podium ..

Eddie isn't helping at all.. he's out of scene often and doesn't share his stuff here.. guess he's busy in his studies ...

HAM needs to preserve his tires, especially the kind pirelli produces .. should get a tip or two from his team-mate BUT..

btw, i noticed an epic buffoonery by Steve Slater ... MAS pitted at some lap during the race (i think it was his first pitstop) and then the replay showed his pitstop again, to which the WTE exclaimed in rather excited manner that MAS is into pits again (thankfully i don't remember what else he said) but at top of the screen the word 'Replay' was being shown clearly and that joker of a person just kept on babbling his usual stuff about this unexpected pitstop by MAS till the replay lasted ... i felt i needed to cry...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ferrari backs Alonso's aggressive style<!-- end title -->
    Ferrari has backed Fernando Alonso's aggressive driving in the Malaysian Grand Prix - even though he threw away a podium finish when he clipped the back of Lewis Hamilton's car.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Domenicali eyes qualifying pace fix<!-- end title -->
    Ferrari has been urged by its team principal Stefano Domenicali to react quickly to improve its car so it can start qualifying better.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Petrov: Marbles a factor in crash<!-- end title -->
    Vitaly Petrov thinks that rubber marbles on the track may have contributed towards his spectacular exit from the Malaysian Grand Prix.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Vettel 'getting better and better'<!-- end title -->
    Sebastian Vettel's stunning run of form, which has seen him win the last four grands prix, is being helped by the increased experience that the young German has under his belt.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Lotus: Reliability is last missing piece<!-- end title -->
    Mike Gascoyne believes his Lotus team now only needs slightly better reliability to get fully on terms with the established midfield squads after a heartening Malaysian Grand Prix.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Alonso fired up by Sepang speed<!-- end title -->
    Fernando Alonso says Ferrari has reason to feel more upbeat about its situation after producing some encouraging pace during the Malaysian Grand Prix.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Struggling Williams hints at changes<!-- end title -->
    Williams chairman Adam Parr says the team will investigate every aspect of its operation to see how it could be strengthened in the wake of its disappointing start to 2011.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->RBR 'wary' of Ferrari and McLaren<!-- end title -->
    Red Bull Racing says it remains wary of the form of rivals McLaren and Ferrari, despite having delivered its second victory of the season in Malaysia.

Petrov's Incident was not the first time we have seen a car getting airborne because of hitting a bump, Glock has already done that back in 2008 at Australian GP.
    -Formula 1 - Season 2011 - sunpic21

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - gp026
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sorry Guys i m unable to post here regularly .. things here are really messed up so thats why ...but soon i'll be here daily having fun with you guys ..... And Good Luck Ferrari

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^ good luck tryin clear that mess ... i knew u were not properly initiated in those matters,.. i mean your education ..

click here to check out KOB's GF -Formula 1 - Season 2011 - icon6

Inside the mind of Karun -Formula 1 - Season 2011 - icon10

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -225808
    courtesy Sladex

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Di Resta thrilled with season start<!-- end title -->
    Paul di Resta has admitted that the start to his Formula 1 career has exceeded even his own expectations after scoring again in the Malaysian Grand Prix.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Ferrari chief predicts 'amazing response'<!-- end title -->
    Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo has full confidence that his team will get to the bottom of its qualifying struggles quick enough to keep itself in the championship hunt.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Teams hail success of 2011 rule changes<!-- end title -->
    Formula 1's new look for 2011 - with the introduction of moveable rear wings, the return to KERS and the switch to Pirelli – has helped make the spectacle much better, claim leading figures from within the sport.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Renault relying on smart work to shine<!-- end title -->
    Renault team principal Eric Boullier believes that brainpower at his team can help it continue to threaten the richer Red Bull Racing and McLaren teams over the course of this year.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Alonso admits tyre marbles a worry<!-- end title -->
    Fernando Alonso has called on Pirelli to try and tweak its tyres to prevent the high levels of 'marbles' that were seen at last weekend's Malaysian Grand Prix.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Liuzzi not ruling out outpacing rivals<!-- end title -->
    Tonio Liuzzi is not ruling out outqualifying some his rivals during the upcoming Chinese Grand Prix following a promising showing in Malaysia.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Lotus targets diffuser boost for Spain<!-- end title -->
    Team Lotus is set to become the latest outfit to introduce a 2011-style blown diffuser, with the team planning to have it ready in time for the Spanish Grand Prix.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What is going wrong at Ferrari?
    Ferrari are "deeply upset" with the performance of their car, according to technical director Aldo Costa, and were honest enough to admit in Malaysia that they simply do not understand what has gone wrong since the highly promising winter test programme.

Red Bull Boss Horner backs Webber

Red Bull team principal Christian Horner has backed Mark Webber to enjoy great success this season.
    Webber finished fifth in the Australian Grand Prix and a position higher in Malaysia, whilst teammate Sebastian Vettel has won the first two races.

Alonso admits tyre marbles a worry
    "There is some concern for places like Canada, Singapore, Monaco, that you catch a lapped car, they let you past, you go inside, you take some marbles and then on the next corner you miss the braking point and you go straight.
    Pirelli's Paul Hembery told AUTOSPORT in Malaysia that the marbles in Malaysia were not the same as those seen in winter testing.
    "They are slightly different," he said. "We had strips in winter testing, big strips. These are actually smaller pieces that actually get picked up on the tyres."
    Nice to know they can produce different marbles too At least there is variety. They might wanna read this while continuing to produce their crap.

Pirelli in the firing line over 'rubber bullets'
    Pirelli were forced to defend themselves last night after it emerged that ‘rubber bullets’ from worn tyres were flying up and hitting drivers during the Malaysian Grand.

good luck tryin clear that mess ... i knew u were not properly initiated in those matters,.. i mean your education ..
    He is going to make an even bigger mess trying to clear the mess he has already made He needs to be demoted i say, unless Eddie explains what he meant. He should at least be put on probation.

btw, i noticed an epic buffoonery by Steve Slater ... 'Replay' was being shown clearly and that joker of a person just kept on babbling his usual stuff about this unexpected pitstop by MAS till the replay lasted ... i felt i needed to cry...
    Are you sure that was the only one?? With races this year, it should be mandatory to either get Martin Brundle from BBC or Steve Matchett from speed as commentators. Too much to keep up with, when your top 6 finishers alone make something like 21 pit stops and a total of 63 stops during the race i believe. Steve Slatter is not capable of keeping up with all that is going to be happening this season. It was tough for him as it was in the years gone by.
    Come back, Luca Badoer, all is forgiven.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ Uk I Havent Made Any mess ... some problems in family ... thats about it except that everything is fine

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lewis Hamilton and Fernando Alonso Penalized for Actually Racing in an F1 Race | Bleacher Report

indeed, why they penalised hamilton and alonso, (i know its the part of the rules) but they are just doing what they are capable of and appoint for the racing, quite frankly i really enjoy both arch rivals fighting for the position, the best part of the race it was....but WTF!!! they are penalised for the racing in F1. stewards are really A88.

the best drivers on the grid HAMILTON and ALONSO.

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/b8XJS
    awesome, next season it will be ferrari or red bull.

Closed Thread

User Tag List