Championship Calendar
    -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022544

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022545

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022546

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022547

Previous Seasons's Discussion Archives

Some Formula 1 related WebSites

Live Streaming

ATDHEnet.tv (Link Updated as pointed by @UK)

Live Timing

World Championships Standings after (Season Finale) Brazilian GP
    Code:
    World Championships Standings
    Drivers:                    Constructors:             
     1.  Vettel       392        1.  Red Bull-Renault          650
     2.  Button       270        2.  McLaren-Mercedes          497
     3.  Webber       258        3.  Ferrari                   375
     4.  Alonso       257        4.  Mercedes                  165
     5.  Hamilton     227        5.  Renault                    73
     6.  Massa        118        6.  Force India-Mercedes       69
     7.  Rosberg       89        7.  Sauber-Ferrari             44
     8.  Schumacher    76        8.  Toro Rosso-Ferrari         41
     9.  Sutil         42        9.  Williams-Cosworth           5
    10.  Petrov        37       
    11.  Heidfeld      34       
    12.  Kobayashi     30       
    13.  Di Resta      27       
    14.  Alguersuari   26       
    15.  Buemi         15       
    16.  Perez         14       
    17.  Barrichello    4       
    18.  Senna          2       
    19.  Maldonado      1        
    F1 2011 World Driver's Champion
    Sebastian Vettel
    -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -309864

This Image was posted by @Born2Race with request that it should be posted in the first post after Japanese GP when Vettel secures the title, I promised that it will be at the end of Season on the first post. So here it is fulfilling my promise.

Enjoy Posting

M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@alliereyaz
    Stop this childish attitude of Hamilton an Angel and all others are devils. Hamilton today have made enough mistakes that even a rookie doesnot make on his first outing at Monaco. He deserves all the penalties that were given to him during the race.

Also, you are violating Pakwheels rules for cursing another country for no reason.[/QUOTE]

enuf is enuf of you.Plz yar shut up, if u dont like my comments don't read it.neither comment on it. im not talking to you. you really make me p**** off and im sick of you. go ahead and block me, you cant do more thn that.

and y r u so much concerned about your great india?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -246474 -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -246475 -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -246476
    courtesy Sladex

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Massa: More penalties for Hamilton
    kitna rota h yeh massa, bechare ko tension h abi se k iski ferrari seat to gai next season m, number barha rha hai ferrari m.2008 k dard abi b h massa ko, poor massa.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Stewart criticises Hamilton's outburst<!-- end title -->
    Former world champion Jackie Stewart believes that Lewis Hamilton was wrong to openly criticise the race stewards over the penalties he received in the Monaco Grand Prix.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Red Bull not taking title for granted<!-- end title -->
    Red Bull Racing is refusing to believe that the world championship is now its to lose, despite Sebastian Vettel having won five of the opening six races of the campaign.

Pirelli eyes red flag tyre rule change<!-- end title -->
    Pirelli has called for a change to the red flag rules in Formula 1 to prevent teams from changing tyres if a race is stopped - after feeling fans were robbed of a great finish to the Monaco Grand Prix.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Domenicali 'still believes' in title bid<!-- end title -->
    Ferrari team boss Stefano Domenicali says his squad must keep believing that it can turn the title battle around, despite Fernando Alonso suggesting that Sebastian Vettel is getting out of reach in the championship race after pulling 74 points clear of the Spaniard with victory in Monaco.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Williams sure recovery has begun<!-- end title -->
    Williams is showing signs of recovering from its early season slump after the team scored its first points of the season in Monaco on Sunday, according to Rubens Barrichello and Patrick Head.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Manager bullish over Kubica's progress<!-- end title -->
    Robert Kubica's manager Daniele Morelli has echoed Renault team boss Eric Boullier's assertion that the Pole's recovery is going well enough that he could race again this year.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Hamilton: Stewards accepted apology<!-- end title -->
    Lewis Hamilton is confident that the Monaco Grand Prix stewards accepted his explanation of his outburst against their decisions at the end of yesterday's race.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Rankings: Battle for second hots up<!-- end title -->
    A hectic weekend of action has brought the battle for second place in the Castrol EDGE Rankings to the boil.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Lotus expects further step in Canada<!-- end title -->
    Lotus technical chief Mike Gascoyne thinks his team can take a further step closer to the midfield group ahead in the Canadian Grand Prix.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Perez leaves Monaco hospital<!-- end title -->
    Sergio Perez has left hospital after his violent accident in Monaco Grand Prix qualifying.

Petrov sure he'll be fine for Montreal<!-- end title -->
    Vitaly Petrov is confident he will be fully fit for the Canadian Grand Prix, having escaped serious injury in his crash at the end of the Monaco race.

Perez expects to race in Canada<!-- end title -->
    Sergio Perez says he feels in good shape after leaving hospital following his Monaco accident, and is optimistic he will be fit for the Canadian Grand Prix in a fortnight.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Di Resta frustrated with himself<!-- end title -->
    Paul di Resta said he was going to be very hard on himself over his Monaco Grand Prix tangle with Jaime Alguersuari, as he encountered the first blip of his so far fairly trouble-free Formula 1 career.
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@alliereyaz
    A better advice for you, leave this thread alone and create a Hamilton praising thread in Non Wheels section and do all the praising of your favourite driver there. Because this thread is about discussing F1 in whole and not about some specific driver.

As for your question why I am concerned about India, this thread is not about political discussion and in many other threads where some one has said bad about India, Mods have always takes a hard action against that member.

If you still have some questions please ask to mods as you are being reported for your attitude.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up

Vettel my man!!

When you stay ahead of a car which is 5 sec faster than you in a straight line, has working KERS and can use DRS, it means you are too freakin' good.
    And thats what Vettel is.
    [I am talking about Spanish GP btw]

Quote Originally Posted by m_waqas View Post
    -Formula 1 - Season 2011 - 246467
    Is that Eddie Jordan??

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by m_waqas View Post
    @zia..
    tell me u didn't watch the whole race ...
    I watched two full races and two podiums for Alonso
    Almost everyone in Pakistan is doing corruption to the extent they can. Our leaders are doing at the level they can do. So why should we complain?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Alonso: Silverstone title crunch point
    Fernando Alonso reckons the British Grand Prix in July will be the key indicator of whether Ferrari has any chance of fighting for this year's world championship.

@saad02
    I am confused, are you sure that you are asking for Silverstone, because to watch race at that circuit you need ticket. There is no way that you could see the race from the street around the circuit.

@m_waqas
    May be they have started blocking it in our region, because I have found it on Autosport forum and in the early days it was showing too.

@aref
    Yes it was Eddie Jordan, in the blue shirt.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aref View Post
    Vettel my man!!

When you stay ahead of a car which is 5 sec faster than you in a straight line, has working KERS and can use DRS, it means you are too freakin' good.
    And thats what Vettel is.
    [I am talking about Spanish GP btw]
    yeah right.. good for u ... here are some more pics of your fav ... don't u think that RBR car is too good..

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -246911 -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -246912

Team RBR with Jason...

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -246913

Quote Originally Posted by zia1288 View Post
    I watched two full races and two podiums for Alonso
    hmm.. so your powers are tad down this year ... thanks for watching by the way.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@genius: please shut up you p**** me. everybody supporting there favorite
    drivers, and im doing the same. as for this thread we all know its an f1 discussion forum which includes everything favoritism, criticism, anger, news, injuries, future, technology etc. related to f1. and for your kind information mr. whatever genius. lewis hamilton is a f1 driver and im talking about him and i support him alot. if u dont like me or hamilton dont read my comments. i dont want to waste my energy on YOU.please leave.

and for the india i didnt say any political talk, i just hate india (whether or not you or mods hated or not) but you told me that MODS take hard action if any one say about INDIA hmmmm......fishy fishy..... i hope you saw the race that force india should blamed for the collision and thts why i got angry. attached is the video and see it.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Hulk..
    buddy relax.. and try to avoid using harsh words against anyone.. we all have favorite and not so favorite drivers and teams, but that doesn't mean that we get personal with each other here (i don't see any value in it) ... just relax ...

just like i read your signature and ignore it every time ...

what u can do is ignore... both steve and hulk.. leave it to mods to control these things.. steve, if u think its unacceptable, report it to mods..

and i don't even like to talk in these matters and won't say anymore... chill..

'Awesome' Vettel made win possible – Horner

Red Bull boss Christian Horner believes the team would not have been able to recover from the mix-up that saw soft tyres fitted to Sebastian Vettel’s car at his only pit stop and win in Monaco had it not been for the German’s “awesome” driving on the fast-fading rubber.

Speaking after Vettel’s fifth win from sixth 2011 races, Horner revealed that a radio glitch between RBR's pit wall and pit crew in the garage had resulted in the team being unprepared for the arrival of first race leader Vettel, and team-mate Mark Webber, for the drivers’ respective first stops on lap 16 of Sunday’s race.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up Monaco Grand Prix 2011

Monaco GP - Best Ferrari result of the season

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -247037

A week is a long time in Formula 1 and to prove it, just seven days on from a very disappointing Spanish Grand Prix, today, Fernando Alonso secured his and the team’s best finish of the season, standing in second place on the unusual trackside podium in Monaco. The podium was not the only unusual thing about this street circuit on a day that produced yet another brilliant motor race. Sebastian Vettel took his fifth win of the year for Red Bull Racing, but he was pushed very hard by Fernando and third placed Jenson Button in the McLaren. The top three all adopted different strategies, changing tyres once, twice and three times respectively and at the chequered flag, just 2.3 seconds covered them. As for Felipe Massa, he too appeared to be heading for a good finish, but after Hamilton drove into him, maiming the 150º Italia, he crashed out in the tunnel and his race was over.

When the lights went out, Fernando nearly repeated his Spanish start, this time managing to move up just one place to third, by getting ahead of Webber. Felipe got caught out by Rosberg and this would cause him problems, stuck behind the slower Mercedes for too long to stay in touch with the leaders. In fact, it was Felipe’s misfortune which changed the character of the race: Having pitted on la 26, he dropped to 11th and found Hamilton on his tail and a few laps later, the Brazilian’s 150º Italia was damaged when the Englishman tried a totally impossible move as he attempted to pass the Ferrari man at the hairpin. With a damaged car, Felipe was powerless and the McLaren man forced him wide in the tunnel, onto the dirt and into the barrier. The Safety Car came out and the field bunched up with Button and Fernando chasing Vettel. On lap 48, Button pitted for a third time, which left Fernando 6.2 seconds behind Alonso. From then on the gap diminished until it reached 0.2 seconds on lap 61 of the 78 lap race. In other words, the Ferrari was all over the Red Bull, but Fernando was also having to watch his mirrors for Button.

Fernando was closing and attacking whenever he could, principally down the pit straight, but then, with just a few laps remaining a multiple shunt brought out the Safety Car again. There were concerns for Petrov who was still in his car and apparently in pain, therefore wisely, the race was actually red flagged. The cars formed up on the grid for what would effectively be a six lap sprint to the flag, but the conditions of the restart would not suit Fernando, as teams were free to work on their cars. This meant that Vettel, who had done a very long stint on the Prime tyre, which was fitted by mistake by his team at his only stop, was able to defend his lead on nice fresh tyres. Fernando’s chances effectively ended there, but nevertheless, a second place at Monaco is a wonderful result.

Behind the podium trio, Webber was fourth, ahead of Kobayashi, the Japanese Sauber driver thus taking his best ever F1 result. Hamilton was sixth, even though he was given a 20 second penalty for causing the accident with Felipe, but this did not change his position, as seventh placed Sutil was a lap down. Behind the Force India driver came Heidfeld eighth for Renault, with Barrichello and Buemi taking the final points.

Canada beckons in two weeks time and from the technical side, there will be some updates on the car which it is hoped will produce a further improvement in car performance and there is no denying that being able to use the Pirelli soft and supersoft tyres is a plus point.
    The Bug.. that never gets thirsty...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Monaco Grand Prix 2011

Hamilton has no plans to change

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -247060

Lewis Hamilton has claimed he would walk away from Formula One if he was ever forced to rein in his natural racing instinct.
    Hamilton's remarks follow a controversial Monaco Grand Prix as the McLaren star twice faced the stewards, initially for his on-track indiscretions, and then for his verbal attack on the stewards.
    The 26-year-old received drive-through penalties for attempting to barge his way past Felipe Massa and Pastor Maldonado. Hamilton, though, has no intention of changing who he is on track, otherwise it may signal the end of his F1 career. "In all honesty I will never stop racing the way I do. It's the way I do it," said Hamilton.
    After seeing the stewards following the race, a seething Hamilton voiced his anger, describing the punishments as "a frickin' joke" as it was the fifth time in six races he had been hauled up. Hamilton, though, then pushed the boundaries as he suggested the reason for his repeat visits was "maybe..because I'm black".
    Although immediately stating it is "what Ali G says", the joke was lost on the stewards because after leaving the track, he returned to face them again to apologise for his remarks.
    He added: "That's what got me here, it is the way I am. I don't do it to offend people or to hurt anyone. I do it because I love racing, and I feel like I can do it better than others.
    "If it ever comes to a stage where I had to pull back and just cruise around, that would not excite me and I probably wouldn't stay around for that. I am here to race and win. If I have to lose that passion then it blows all racing."
    Hamilton has admitted to being a powderkeg of frustration when he emerged from his car after finishing sixth in Monte-Carlo. The third period of qualifying was a disaster, after he had been quickest in the first two sessions, as luck deserted him.
    In the race, Hamilton was involved in a number of incidents, not least the failed overtaking attempts on Massa and Maldonado. At the first pit stop his crew were absent, then he almost lost his rear wing 10 laps from home in a crash that saw Jaime Alguersuari and Vitaly Petrov retire.
    "All the tension just boiled up," added Hamilton. "I had prepared myself the best for the weekend, I was the fastest and I could have won the grand prix happily. But some things get in your way and you just have to suck it up and move on."

Hamilton apologises to Massa and Maldonado

McLaren's Lewis Hamilton has apologised to angry fans and Formula One rivals Felipe Massa and Pastor Maldonado for comments he made after Sunday's Monaco Grand Prix.

The 26-year-old Briton had blasted race stewards after collecting two drive-through penalties, one imposed after the race, for collisions with Massa of Ferrari and Williams' Venezuelan rookie.

"Massa held me up in qualifying, I got the penalty," he fumed afterwards. "He turned in to me (during the race), I got the penalty. These drivers are ridiculous. It's stupid."

Hamilton made peace with the stewards after the race and then made a separate apology to Massa and Maldonado on his Twitter page.

"2 Massa & Maldonado, with the greatest respect I apologise if I offended u. Both of u r fantastic drivers who I regard highly," said the Briton, second overall in the championship but 58 points behind Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel.

After the race, Brazilian Massa, who crashed in the tunnel after a collision at the hairpin, called for Hamilton to face further sanctions.

Maldonado, who had been sixth and heading for his first points in Formula One but ended up with nothing, told Venezuelan television that Hamilton's race was "not that of a champion".

Hamilton, who finished sixth, also addressed fans "lost and won" and said he respected both the positive and angry messages he had received in the aftermath.

The 2008 world champion added a further explanation to his behaviour in a meeting with British reporters after he had been to see the stewards in Monaco, and said he had no plans to change his style of driving.

"That's what got me here, it is the way I am. I don't do it to offend people or to hurt anyone. I do it because I love racing, and I feel like I can do it better than others," he declared.

"If it ever comes to a stage where I had to pull back and just cruise around, that would not excite me and I probably wouldn't stay around for that. I am here to race and win. If I have to lose that passion then it blows all racing."

Hamilton also revealed he had been asked to retire from the race when his car suffered a damaged wing in a multi-car crash that led to the grand prix being stopped and then re-started.

"I got hit and my rear wing was hanging off and I was asked to come in and retire and I refused," he said.

"Then the red flag came out and I am lucky I did not retire as I managed to get a couple of points or it would have been even more damaging to my championship.

"In the first pit-stop I was asked to pit and no-one was there. So all the tension just boiled up," he added.

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -247069
    Felipe Massa of Brazil and Ferrari leads from Lewis Hamilton of Great Britain and McLaren during the Monaco Formula One Grand Prix at the Monte Carlo Circuit on May 29, 2011 in Monte Carlo, Monaco.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Renault: Lotus tie-up stronger than ever

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -247062

Renault says its partnership with Group Lotus, which includes title sponsorship, is more solid then ever – despite rival Team Lotus being allowed to keep its name.

Group Lotus had tried to stop Team Lotus from using the ‘Lotus’ name in F1, but the High Court did not accept its claims. The matter is now likely to go to appeal.

Even though that means there are two ‘Lotus’ teams in F1, Renault team principal Eric Boullier believes that the legal issues have only served to strengthen his sponsors’ commitments to the future.

“There is no change for us, which is very good,” Boullier told AUTOSPORT about the implications of the Lotus court case on Renault. “It has actually reinforced our partnership very well.

“The matter is more or less an issue between Team Lotus and Lotus, even if there is talk about it going further and going legal. I don’t want to get involved with it because that is not my part.”

He added: “Regarding my part, what is clear is that some part of the misunderstanding and confusion has been cleared.

“Thanks to this, it has clearly reinforced the involvement of Lotus Cars and Proton in our company. We have a seven year sponsorship agreement with a title sponsorship level, which is a lot of money, and that is the best that we can dream to have.”

Boullier also hit back at rumours over the Monaco weekend that Renault was in financial trouble, with a report suggesting it owed money to its parent company Renault.

“It is very funny how stories can blow up like this and constantly come back,” said Boullier. “It is maybe not a coincidence, but there is some old guard from Renault here [in Monaco] so maybe they keep spreading rumours on their own.

“This journalist [who wrote the story] did not come and see me to ask if it was true or not, and I am ready to do it whenever he wants – to open my books for him.

“Like any business, we have some loans for our own business and our own investment, but we don’t have any debt now to Renault in 2011.

“We have a multi-year contract and a special agreement between us and Renault, like when you pay your mortgage back. We have some pending loan payments for the future, but that is for the future – it is not for this year. We have absolutely no issue at all. Everything is fine, perfectly fine.”

AUTOSPORT understands that Renault owners Genii Capital secured the purchase of the final 25% in Renault with a multi-year loan from the French car company – which requires payment of 5 million Euros this year, 6 million Euros in 2012 and 7 million Euros in 2013.

Fernandes defiant over use of Lotus name

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -247064

Tony Fernandes has denied he will have to change the name of his Formula 1 team or the chassis for his cars.

Despite the Malaysian millionaire Fernandes retaining the rights to the Team Lotus name after a court battle with Group Lotus, Formula 1 chief Bernie Ecclestone has suggested the actual chassis might need to be called something else – perhaps Caterham – in 2012.

Fernandes, however, denies this to autohebdo.fr: “We have the spirit of Team Lotus and the team has always raced with the Lotus chassis name. We are not changing.”

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -247066
    Jarno Trulli of Italy and Team Lotus drives during the Monaco Formula One Grand Prix at the Monte Carlo Circuit on May 29, 2011 in Monte Carlo, Monaco.

F1 : Malaysian Formula 1 team boss aims to keep using Lotus name on chassis

Tony Fernandes has denied he will have to change the name of his Formula One team.

Despite the Malaysian millionaire Fernandes retaining the rights to the Team Lotus name after a court battle with Group Lotus, Formula 1 chief Bernie Ecclestone suggested the actual chassis might need to be called something else, perhaps Caterham, in 2012.

Fernandes, however, denies this.

"We have the spirit of Team Lotus and the team has always raced with the Lotus chassis name. We are not changing," he is quoted in French by autohebdo.fr.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ok waqas im cool. apology to every one.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ferrari change of battle plan eminent

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -247072

Ferrari is not ruling out switching focus to 2012 if this season’s championship campaign continues to falter and the team’s 150 Italia continues its failure to deliver.
    After an appalling performance in Spain a week earlier, the Monaco circuit last weekend suited their car and Fernando Alonso finished second, which was the team’s best result so far this year.
    The Spaniard, however, admitted afterwards that Sebastian Vettel, who has won five of the six races so far this season, would be a good bet for the title.
    “We are not giving up,” insisted team boss Stefano Domenicali, according to Italy’s La Gazzetta dello Sport.
    The next two races next month, in Canada and Europe, will see the same super-soft Pirelli tyre supplied that contributed to Ferrari’s good performance in Monaco.
    “The situation in the two championships continues to become more difficult,” conceded Domenicali. “But now we’re coming up on two races in which, on paper, we should be competitive.
    “Then, before the summer break, we’ll make an assessment,” he said.
    Before that assessment of the championship situation takes places, there will be new parts in Canada next weekend and then another significant step in early July.
    “I’ve been talking to the engineers about the new parts we will have in Montreal, but above all, of the steps forward we must take for Silverstone, when we will be back at a track which requires a lot of aerodynamic downforce,” said Alonso.
    “That’s where we will really see how our season is going to pan out.”

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Renault: Lotus tie-up stronger than ever<!-- end title -->
    Renault says its partnership with Group Lotus, which includes title sponsorship, is more solid then ever - despite rival Team Lotus being allowed to keep its name.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Dec 11 finale 'totally unacceptable'<!-- end title -->
    Mercedes team boss Ross Brawn says a season finale on December 11 is "totally unacceptable" and revealed that the teams have told Bernie Ecclestone as much.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Boullier says Heidfeld must improve<!-- end title -->
    Renault team boss Eric Boullier says Nick Heidfeld needs to raise his game following a series of disappointing races this season.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Pirelli making no predictions for Canada<!-- end title -->
    Pirelli's motorsport boss Paul Hembery says it is impossible to predict how tyres will behave during the Canadian Grand Prix next week.

@alliereyaz
    I hope you read this post and don't get annoyed, so here is my take on your love for Hamilton. Its okay to love some driver with such die hard attitude as you do but in doing that start abusing other drivers and teams is not acceptable. If you have found any example of any other members(including Me) abusing other teams or drivers like you do please feel free to mention it. Admiring and criticising drivers and teams is the main theme of this topic but abusing is not allowed, that is clearly written in the topic posting rules in the first post. You should know it as you are the one who has wrote it for this season.

As for India, many topics where India or indian people are criticised have been closed or heavily moderated by the PW Admins. So, I don't want any that sort of stuff happening in this topic. It has nothing to do with something fishy as you put it, rather it is a generalised Internet rule that on international forums abusing any country lead to heavy actions by the forum mods. Pakwheels is also following that rule.

Now, about the race and your annoyance with ForceIndia, well I am certainly sure that you know the person who crashed in that ForceIndia was Hamilton's best friend Sutil and I don't think he delibrately did that to ruin Hamilton's or any other driver's race at that time. Also, he has tried to avoid getting in the way of Hamilton and others but Hamilton was a bit more cautious and slowed down a bit too much to suffer a bump from STR. It happens in the race as its part of motorsports so live with what happened in Monaco.

@m_waqas
    Why are you asking me to calm down, where have I lost my temper, or advising someone to act sensibily is loosing temper in your dictionary.

Ignoring or using report button frequently would only made the problem worse, as if I ignore he becomes more and more immature and if I start using report button often then mods may end up deleting some useful posts as a line or 2 were present in there which have contributed some more fuel to the fire.

I have experience of this in another topic on PW, where a complete useful reply by me got deleted because a one and a half line was regarding the heated discussion.

You and UK admire Alonso, I admire Vettel and Schumacher, Blackeye admires Alonso, Zia admires Alonso, have any of us have ever uses abusive words against other drivers just because our driver have a bad weekend. Why I give an exception to alliereyaz for that. Also, remember the rules of Pakwheels are written by sensibile people and not by FIA, so don't expect a loop hole in it either.

This topic has recieved the Mods praise for last 2 years for one of those topics where they rearly have to intervene and I don't want to lost that praise because of someone's unaccepted behaviour.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@m_waqas
    RBR has advantage then where is Mr Webber, is it that hard for you to acknowledged that Vettel is in a superior form which starts way back in Monza last year.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Nash
    thanks buddy for those new items... good to read complete news in one place ..

@Hulk..
    buhat shukria janab aap ka ... may HAM win a few more races in his whole career .. alright just kdding..

@steve..
    my friend, the intelligent steve.. i wasn't focusing on u there, cause i knw u are a reasonable guy and u understand rules better than anyone..

21. 31-05-2011, 11:14 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    duplicate

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

now do i need to tell who she is ... she still ain't bad... stop drrooooling ..

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -247196 -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -247197 -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -247198 -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -247199 -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -247200 -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -247201 -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -247202 -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -247203 -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -247204 -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -247205 -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -247206 -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -247207 -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -247208
    courtesy Sladex

she's Geri Halliwell ...

Closed Thread

User Tag List