Championship Calendar
    -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022544

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022545

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022546

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022547

Previous Seasons's Discussion Archives

Some Formula 1 related WebSites

Live Streaming

ATDHEnet.tv (Link Updated as pointed by @UK)

Live Timing

World Championships Standings after (Season Finale) Brazilian GP
    Code:
    World Championships Standings
    Drivers:                    Constructors:             
     1.  Vettel       392        1.  Red Bull-Renault          650
     2.  Button       270        2.  McLaren-Mercedes          497
     3.  Webber       258        3.  Ferrari                   375
     4.  Alonso       257        4.  Mercedes                  165
     5.  Hamilton     227        5.  Renault                    73
     6.  Massa        118        6.  Force India-Mercedes       69
     7.  Rosberg       89        7.  Sauber-Ferrari             44
     8.  Schumacher    76        8.  Toro Rosso-Ferrari         41
     9.  Sutil         42        9.  Williams-Cosworth           5
    10.  Petrov        37       
    11.  Heidfeld      34       
    12.  Kobayashi     30       
    13.  Di Resta      27       
    14.  Alguersuari   26       
    15.  Buemi         15       
    16.  Perez         14       
    17.  Barrichello    4       
    18.  Senna          2       
    19.  Maldonado      1        
    F1 2011 World Driver's Champion
    Sebastian Vettel
    -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -309864

This Image was posted by @Born2Race with request that it should be posted in the first post after Japanese GP when Vettel secures the title, I promised that it will be at the end of Season on the first post. So here it is fulfilling my promise.

Enjoy Posting

M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

There were many girls at the GP, I see none in the thread
    Almost everyone in Pakistan is doing corruption to the extent they can. Our leaders are doing at the level they can do. So why should we complain?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

lol you just posted when i was posting my post keep posting more....
    Almost everyone in Pakistan is doing corruption to the extent they can. Our leaders are doing at the level they can do. So why should we complain?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by genius83 View Post
    @m_waqas
    RBR has advantage then where is Mr Webber, is it that hard for you to acknowledged that Vettel is in a superior form which starts way back in Monza last year.
    hmm.. first of all following cartoon is for u ...

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -247209
    courtesy Sladex

secondly, VET might be in good form and i hope both WEB and VET have equal cars to prove themselves, but for us to be sure he's the great driver we need to see him drive mediocre car and to see him fight for position in middle of circuit.. like WEB did, BUT did recently, HAM, ALO.. VET is lucky eoungh to have a car that places him in front grid.. and most of the times when we see VET in a wheel to wheel racing, it doesn't end in a good way ..

Quote Originally Posted by zia1288 View Post
    There were many girls at the GP, I see none in the thread
    steve is to blame ... in Monaco u get to see the best birds man but our steve is a bit shy ..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@genius: seriously i didnt read ur lengthy comment coz that shows how much tumare dil par lagi h...... i dont want to waste my energy on YOU.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by m_waqas View Post
    yeah right.. good for u ... here are some more pics of your fav ... don't u think that RBR car is too good..
    'Awesome' Vettel made win possible – Horner

Red Bull boss Christian Horner believes the team would not have been able to recover from the mix-up that saw soft tyres fitted to Sebastian Vettel’s car at his only pit stop and win in Monaco had it not been for the German’s “awesome” driving on the fast-fading rubber.

You posted the answer yourself.
    Yes car is good. But Webber is driving the same car.
    The difference shows when it comes in Vettel's hands.
    No matter how many you put, fact won't change...Vettel is too freakin' good.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@m_waqas
    Are we both watching the same races this season or not. Vettel this season has held his nerves better then last season, China was a good example, while Spain and Monaco are just brilliant. He defended Hamilton for more then 10 laps in Spain while in Monaco he lasted the Softs for 56 laps even if 5 of those laps in the end were behind Safety car. Pirelli's assumption was at max 45 laps for Softs.

Let me remind you of FW14B the car that Mansell drive to win his first and only championship win. The difference between him and Ricardo Patrese was so big that in British GP, Mansell was leading Patrese by 24 secs just after 8 laps and Patrese was 2nd. RedBull RB7 is just looking like that car in the hands of Vettel. Webber only had one good race this season and that was in China but other then that he is just driving around the track and bringing points for his team.

As for equal cars, Vettel and Webber have equal cars if you are not listening to the crap by Flavio, RB7 still have some problems mainly with the KERS and both drivers are having it equally.

@alliereyaz
    You are not wasting energy but just showing that you are truly spoilt kid who has no manners of doing discussion in a civilized way without using any abusive words. And also you only will hear anything when the other person is also using those words which unfortunately I can't.
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

After the 2011 Monaco Grand Prix, Lewis Hamilton stands second in the F1 Drivers' Championship table with almost four times the points total of Ferrari driver Felipe Massa. That seems, to this writer, to fairly reflect their relative current abilities.

Whoever Hamilton's rivals are on the F1 track, Felipe Massa is not among them, that is very clear.

So it might be surprising that Massa should be so voluble in demanding Hamilton's head on a plate following an on-track incident between the two.

To set the scene for that incident, I ask readers to remember what could have been a very similar incident between Michael Schumacher and Hamilton early in the race. Schumacher had seen an opportunity to get on the inside of Hamilton going into the hairpin, an extremely tight place for an overtake. Here is David Coulthard's description of it from the BBC website:

"That's something I thought you'd never see, Hamilton, one of the best racers in the world, caught napping by Schumacher—an inspired move."

When Hamilton realised Schumacher had got the jump on him, he gave the German driver room to complete the overtake, which was the mature and professional thing to do. Of course he could have turned in on Schumacher, but no rational driver will do that because the results of collisions are entirely unpredictable, and he could have been putting himself out of the race.

So no drama, no protests and no penalties.

Yet later on in the race, Hamilton attempted an identical overtake on Massa. Massa did not allow room for the maneuver, and there was contact between the two cars. Such damage as occurred did not, however, put Massa out of the race. Shortly after, and still under pressure from Hamilton, Massa strayed onto the tyre marbles in the tunnel, lost control and crashed.

But what did Massa say? Here he is as quoted by Planet F1:

"He tried to pass me on the kerbs when I didn't think it was possible to overtake. He was too aggressive, I think. Then, when I got to the tunnel, my car was damaged and I went on the dirty part of the track and hit the wall."

Hamilton was penalised by the Monaco stewards with a damaging drive-through penalty, but that wasn't enough for Massa.

"I think he needs to be penalised again, and in a good way, otherwise he doesn't learn."

And that from the man who apparently hasn't learned that Ferrari are retaining him only because he incurred his head injury in their service, and they don't like to show him the door.

But the whole incident is about more than Lewis Hamilton's racing style or the fast-fading light of Massa's F1 talent.

It is about whether F1 is a sport with room for talented and extremely courageous drivers who will be aggressive and make the "impossible" overtakes, or if dash and daring are to be crushed to prevent humiliation of the timorous, the cautious and the over-the-hill.

Lest there be a spurious argument put forward about safety, it is hard to recall serious F1 accidents resulting from collisions. When drivers have died, they have usually done so alone, unassisted by their track rivals. Indeed, the most serious incident at this year's Monaco GP was when Sergio Perez lost control when exiting the tunnel; no other driver was involved.

Many readers will not agree with my views or my interpretation of events at the 2011 Monaco GP. Fair enough, I only ask them if they think F1 is better represented by the aggressive spirit of Lewis Hamilton, or by the whining of Felipe Massa.

For me, the answer is obvious. Go get 'em, Lewis.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@genius: khush hojao bache...ro lo tm koi nahi dekh rha tumhe. ooooaaaa oaaaaa

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Nash
    thanks buddy for those new items... good to read complete news in one place ..
    Most welcome dear!!!
    Thanks to all you guys too who keep update the thread very well..
    The Bug.. that never gets thirsty...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - icon10 for Hulk..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...Z1koN8G4#at=24
    courtesy Sladex

@Hulk...
    the article which u have posted in praise of HAM is very good.. but i doubt u wrote it .. who's the author ??..

@steve and aref..
    alright,.. i haven't seen first few races of this year so can't argue much.. but i was talking based on what i saw last year ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Talking

good one..

Los MiniDrivers - Monaco Grand Prix

courtesy Sladex

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Growing support for Monaco changes
    Formula One figures have been defending the Monaco Grand Prix, but agree that changes need to be made to the barrier at the Nouvelle Chicane following Sergio Perez's crash in qualifying.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Heidfeld bullish over Renault potential<!-- end title -->
    Nick Heidfeld is adamant Renault has the potential to move forward this season, the German denying next week's Canadian GP will be the team's best chance this year.

No finance problems at Renault
    Renault team principal Eric Boullier has brushed aside rumours that the team has financial problems, insisting that "everything is fine, perfectly fine".

Alonso leads Ferrari - Hamilton
    Lewis Hamilton has said that Fernando Alonso leads Ferrari, as he named the double world champion as one of the three best drivers in Formula One at present.

Bahrain circuit insists it could 'hold the race today'
    The chairman of the Bahrain International Circuit insists his venue is ready to hold a grand prix and has asked the FIA's World Motor Sport Council to reschedule its race for later this year.

First points of 2011 'bittersweet' - Williams
    Williams technical director Sam Michael has admitted his team's first points of the season were bittersweet after Pastor Maldonado retired from sixth position following a collision with Lewis Hamilton.

Female finalist in Force India hunt
    Force India's 'One From a Billion' search for an Indian driver has unearthed its first female finalist.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Virgin parts company with Wirth
    Virgin has parted company with technical director Nick Wirth following its disappointing start to the season.

@alliereyaz
    I don't need to cry over others spilt milk especially your's and Hamilton's, its your job keep doing it.

@m_waqas
    If you have not seen the first few races of this season, I seriously like to ask you then on what basis you made your comments about RB7 is a better car then RB6.

Vettel only became a great if he drives a mediocre car and fight in the middle of the field, wow, Excellent logic and how do you decide that the car he is driving is mediocre by using his team mate as a benchmark or by him qualifying in the lower down the order. Is not then the question raises in the first scenario that he is getting the prefential treatment and in the second scenario he has lost his overtaking skills.

With that sort of logic Senna also doesnot qualify as a great driver because his most influential performances have come when he was driving for McLaren. In his Toleman and Lotus days, very few races are counted as excellent performances.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Monaco Grand Prix 2011

Hitler Reacts to Lewis Hamilton's Racial Comment After 2011 Monaco F1 Race (Downfall Parody)

Hitler hears about Hamilton's comments after the Monaco Grand Prix and gets very angry.

"A half black and half white flag informs a driver that their behaviour has been deemed unsporting and if they do not begin acting in a sporting manner immediately they will be disqualified."

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default FuN wItH FoToZ

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -247645 -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -247646 -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -247647

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by NashTrooper View Post
    Hitler Reacts to Lewis Hamilton's Racial Comment After 2011 Monaco F1 Race (Downfall Parody)

Hitler hears about Hamilton's comments after the Monaco Grand Prix and gets very angry.

"A half black and half white flag informs a driver that their behaviour has been deemed unsporting and if they do not begin acting in a sporting manner immediately they will be disqualified."
    -Formula 1 - Season 2011 - icon10 haha.. bloody awesome.. HULK would 've a heart-attack .. awesome.

i m posting it here for quick viewing...

^ ... ALO, VET and ROS ... ok.

this pic is for HAM

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -247677
    courtesy Sladex

@steve..

If you have not seen the first few races of this season, I seriously like to ask you then on what basis you made your comments about RB7 is a better car then RB6.
    on the basis that RB7 hasn't broken down in any of the races up till now, unlike last year, and its constantly on the front grid (i read news )...

Vettel only became a great if he drives a mediocre car and fight in the middle of the field, wow, Excellent logic and how do you decide that the car he is driving is mediocre by using his team mate as a benchmark or by him qualifying in the lower down the order. Is not then the question raises in the first scenario that he is getting the prefential treatment and in the second scenario he has lost his overtaking skills.
    leave the average car scenario, tell me have u ever seen VET driving in the midfield picking up places by overtaking cars ?... thats what i meant.. cause the car he's got is too good to be in the middle..

and lastly, i believe u think on the extremes, either this or that.. VET is a racing driver, a good one thats why he's there and a current WDC but he's long way to go.. and to give analogy of Senna this stage won't be wise,..

i wouldn't rate him #1, he's fast but not as wise as his other competitors ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Massa hopeful over Ferrari momentum<!-- end title -->
    Felipe Massa is hoping his Ferrari team can keep its momentum going into the upcoming races after one of its strongest performances of the year in Monaco.

India happy to change date to accommodate Bahrain
    Promoters of the inaugural Indian Grand Prix have revealed they would be happy to shift the date of their race to December to make way for the possible rescheduling of the Bahrain Grand Prix, but insist they will still be ready to host the event on October 30 if necessary.

@m_waqas
    May be the car has not broke down the way it has broke down last year in the early races especially for Vettel. But this car is having far more trouble with KERS and that is for both drivers, in Spain Vettel doesnot have KERS during the qualifying while during the race first Webber suffers KERS problem then Vettel was told to switch of KERS temporarily to avoid heating up the batteries and then it becomes a on/off game for Vettel with KERS thatswhy in the last 10 laps the gap between him and Hamilton becomes so low that a chance raises for Hamilton to try an overtaking move but Vettel holds him with some good defensive driving.

As for your thinking of not the right time to make comparisions between Senna and Vettel, why not?? They both have dominated cars since their first title and MP4-4 was Senna's 5th year in F1 while RB7 is Vettel's 4th full season in F1.

I have seen Vettel driving in the midfield and doing overtaking too, if you don't believe me just download races from 2008 season to watch him driving in STR in the midfield and doing what you want to see him doing. Brazil 2008 an excellent example of how good he was at that time. The funniest part about Vettel's overtaking ability is that it becomes a talking point in 2009 and 2010 especially after his 2 incidents in 2010.

I am not asking you to put him as #1 driver on the current grid and neither I have said that he is the #1 driver on the current grid either what I have said is simply that he is in a superior form which is rare in last few seasons and one have to go back to 2004 to see such type of superior form.

He is not wise is a comment which is completely wrong until now in this season, Hamilton is a tyre eater from day 1 in F1 and because of Bridgestones we never knows how good Vettel was until this season with respect to its tyres but Alonso is a well known tyre saver and in this season he is having problems with Pirellis while Vettel is showing superb tyre managing skills as he has shown in Monaco and even in Spain. In China he was 3 laps short of doing a remarkable achievement on a strategy which was not perfect for that track.

One of the competitors is so wise that he rams 2 other drivers doing some impossible overtakes.

Even if you still don't agree with me then its better to agree to disagree.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thnks for every one for sharing such a nice videos.and no heart attack.

@genius: dont cry baby, u want milk????

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

how about that one

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hitler has many thought on other drivers too, must see, u will love that too. and thn i want hear the hiccups....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Closed Thread