Championship Calendar
    -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022544

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022545

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022546

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -1022547

Previous Seasons's Discussion Archives

Some Formula 1 related WebSites

Live Streaming

ATDHEnet.tv (Link Updated as pointed by @UK)

Live Timing

World Championships Standings after (Season Finale) Brazilian GP
    Code:
    World Championships Standings
    Drivers:                    Constructors:             
     1.  Vettel       392        1.  Red Bull-Renault          650
     2.  Button       270        2.  McLaren-Mercedes          497
     3.  Webber       258        3.  Ferrari                   375
     4.  Alonso       257        4.  Mercedes                  165
     5.  Hamilton     227        5.  Renault                    73
     6.  Massa        118        6.  Force India-Mercedes       69
     7.  Rosberg       89        7.  Sauber-Ferrari             44
     8.  Schumacher    76        8.  Toro Rosso-Ferrari         41
     9.  Sutil         42        9.  Williams-Cosworth           5
    10.  Petrov        37       
    11.  Heidfeld      34       
    12.  Kobayashi     30       
    13.  Di Resta      27       
    14.  Alguersuari   26       
    15.  Buemi         15       
    16.  Perez         14       
    17.  Barrichello    4       
    18.  Senna          2       
    19.  Maldonado      1        
    F1 2011 World Driver's Champion
    Sebastian Vettel
    -Formula 1 - Season 2011 -309864

This Image was posted by @Born2Race with request that it should be posted in the first post after Japanese GP when Vettel secures the title, I promised that it will be at the end of Season on the first post. So here it is fulfilling my promise.

Enjoy Posting

M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by khurem View Post
    I know man, that's what I'm saying Jenson didn't drove that special that the media is making that out to be...
    True. BBC went completely gaga when JB won.
    They forgot that they are supposed to be unbiased.
    I don't know about other international media companies but BBC specially is having hard time accepting Vettel as a championship leader.
    When Vettel wins, its his car and not his skills. But when someone else wins, its pure talent and what not.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@aref
    British media and people both still have not come out of the dream that they still are the empire where Sun never sets. So, for them each and every smallest achievement by their fellow countrymen is a great achievement and others achievement are just pure luck.

It is present in every sports and F1 is no different either.
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -255817

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by alliereyaz View Post

and for the great shumi

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 - 255302
    You cant say that to schumi for the last race ... coz he drove the wheels of that mgp car (my Grand Paa Car )
    Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone - Neale Donald Walsch -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Whitmarsh: BBC must keep F1<!-- end title -->
    McLaren team principal Martin Whitmarsh thinks the BBC would be 'unwise' not to renew its Formula 1 contract when the time comes to sort out a fresh deal, amid speculation that its grand prix coverage could get dropped from 2013.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Single DRS detection point to remain<!-- end title -->
    The FIA is to stick with a single detection area for the two DRS zones at this weekend's European Grand Prix, following a successful debut for the concept in Canada last weekend.
    -Formula 1 - Season 2011 - 1308566517

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Williams upgrades diffuser again<!-- end title -->
    Williams is hoping that further adjustments to its diffuser design for this weekend's European Grand Prix in Valencia will allow it to continue its recent points-scoring run.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Button set for new McLaren deal<!-- end title -->
    Jenson Button is set to be handed a fresh McLaren deal in the next few weeks, AUTOSPORT has learned, with the team ready to offer improved terms to keep the Briton on board.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->F1 teams offer chance to join crew<!-- end title -->
    The Mercedes and Lotus Formula 1 teams are offering members of the public a chance to join their pit crews at forthcoming promotional events as part of the UK's National Motorsport Week.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Virgin to screen Senna film<!-- end title -->
    Virgin Racing is offering Formula 1 fans the chance to attend an exclusive screening of the Senna film, during part of its British Grand Prix activities.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Lotus pledges to learn from Canada<!-- end title -->
    Team Lotus boss Tony Fernandes says the squad must learn from the Montreal mistakes that saw it squander a chance to snatch an upset result in the mixed conditions a week ago.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -256349

McLaren's new Rear Double Blown Diffuser Illustrated
    Almost everyone in Pakistan is doing corruption to the extent they can. Our leaders are doing at the level they can do. So why should we complain?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aref View Post
    True. BBC went completely gaga when JB won.
    They forgot that they are supposed to be unbiased.
    I don't know about other international media companies but BBC specially is having hard time accepting Vettel as a championship leader.
    When Vettel wins, its his car and not his skills. But when someone else wins, its pure talent and what not.
    @genius83: I think then they have changed the registration requirements then in order to reduce the traffic.

@aref: In addition to what genius83 said about British people, there are 2 more reasons why Vettel's victories are downplayed. He's winning and he's a German! Reminds them of a certain other winning 'German' - the evil responsible for everything that is bad in formula1, accoding to their media.

To make things even worse, he's also a very good friend of that devil. Friend of enemy = Enemy

9. 21-06-2011, 09:55 AM

Senior PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^blown diffuser
    hahahaha

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

OFFTOPIC: McLaren MP4-12C sold out for the next 3 years - Top Speed

interesting news, damn!!! for the next 3 years, i thought tht AVANTADOR was the only supersport car that sold out for 2011 but damn!!!! mclaren mp4-12c sold out for 3 years. WoW!!!! awesome

Mauro Calo breaks the record for the longest car drift - Top Speed

damn!!! mercedes, check out the video and sound of mercedes c class, sukkkkkkkkkuuuuunnnnnnnnn!!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default European Grand Prix

European Grand Prix preview

by Lewis Hamilton on Tuesday, June 21, 2011 at 5.PM

-Formula 1 - Season 2011 -256574

For me, Valencia will be a weekend of consolidation after two disappointing results in Monaco and Canada. Those two races were particularly frustrating for me because we showed we had the pace to win both of them, yet I only came away with eight points.
    Still, I'm really pleased that Jenson drove a brilliant race to win in Canada; after his bad luck in Monte-Carlo, he more than deserved this result. It's a great result for the team, too.
    I've always gone well at Valencia, finishing second there in every race, and I really enjoy attacking the track. It's a difficult circuit with no let-up, but that won't deter me as I'm really keen to get back on track and get back in the points. This race will be our third street circuit in a row, so hopefully it'll give me the chance to reverse the bad luck I've encountered in the previous two!
    We've arguably had the fastest race car in the last three races, and that's really encouraging because I know that, when it's put to best use, I should be able to finish at the front.
    As always, that will be my goal next weekend.
    The Bug.. that never gets thirsty...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

FIA in new engine mapping clampdown<!-- end title -->
    Formula 1 teams are to face a further clampdown on engine mapping use from this weekend's European Grand Prix, AUTOSPORT has learned, with the FIA moving to eradicate special qualifying-only settings.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Alonso predicts strong Valencia race<!-- end title -->
    Fernando Alonso sees no reason why Ferrari should not be as strong as in the previous two races in this weekend's European Grand Prix.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Valencia race debut for medium tyres<!-- end title -->
    Pirelli's new medium tyre compound will make its racing debut in this weekend's European GP following a successful test in Canada.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Schumacher says expectations not met<!-- end title -->
    Michael Schumacher admits the start to the 2011 season has not met the expectations set by his Mercedes GP team.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Renault: Changes to affect all teams<!-- end title -->
    Renault's technical director James Allison says all Formula 1 teams will be forced to change their operation following the news that FIA is to clamp down on engine mapping use from the European Grand Prix.

<!-- Begin Main Box--><!-- title -->Taskforce set up to revive French GP
    French prime minister Francois Fillon has created a taskforce charged with resurrecting the French Grand Prix.

Cosworth wants clarity over 2013 engine regs
    Formula One engine manufacturer Cosworth has called for clarity over the 2013 engine regulations ahead of a meeting of the F1 Commission to discuss the issue on Wednesday.

@khurem
    I also thought that they must have change the registration format but then it should be present when someone is trying to submit the registration because it was not mentioned on the registration form at all that some specific type of email ID is needed. Thatswhy I was confused and wanted to know.

@aref
    There is more then just bitter memories of a german beating a british that still haunts the british media and people. WWII effect when British were suffered such heavy losses on their homeland that the chance of them throwing out of their own country was pretty much possible and it was only American help that had saved them but made them a lapdog to America too.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Still too much to read. Haven't been able to go through all the pages, but happy to see other people getting involved. Quite an interesting discussion going on. Would have contributed had i read all the pages or watched races but whatever little i have read and watched so far, my take is;

The thing about British media is,a) That's the one we all read and understand. I am told by a friend, who happens to be Spanish, that they are equally crazy about Alonso over there. Okay so they might have a good reason but apparently the Spanish media does go overboard. The only reason we don`t talk about is cause we don`t understand the language.

b) This i have said before, British in general and English in particular are a nation of mediocrity, especially when it comes to their sportsmen and even more so when it comes to racing drivers. Their biggest soccer player used to be David Beckham and it`s Roney now

Tennis, for years they had a dream- that Tim Henmen is going to win Wimbledon for them. Now its Andy Murray, who is from Scotland, much like their greatest racing drivers have been.

From what i have read, Button`s drive was quite spectacular, if for nothing else but for the discipline required to come through the field even if you happen to be in the fastest car, it requires a different mind set.A lot of what he achieved will be masked by those crap tires that F1 uses to inject artificial excitement into a sport that is supposedly the pinnacle of motor racing. Crap tires, crap DRS rule. Only watched a youtube clip posted by someone on this thread, Massa passing Kobayashi on the start finish straight, last lap. How is that fun i ask? Did Massa pass Kobayashi because Massa used his superior driving skills? Poor Kobayashi and Sauber were robbed of a point, which is worth millions at the end of the season in terms of where they finish in the constructors championship, all in the name of excitement!! F**k this excitment man. Kobayashi`s only fault was being ahead of Massa on the last lap and this crap will be repeated again, most notably at Monza, where people will sit behind the car on the last lap, coming into Parabolica and then rob them of either a win or a podium.

@genius83

You have to have a valid email address to register for that. Say for example, your email address that PTCL might give you, if you are using their service etc etc. All other email addys like hotmail, yahoo, gmail etc won`t work.

And i am not going to talk about `05 season. Just look up the races where he and his team mate actually raced each other, i think there were four or five occasions at the most, and see who came out on top or who had to move over for Raikkonen The only thing I`d like to know is, what Michelin favoritism are you implying? Did they make Renault specific tires and the whole of pitlane didn`t know about it except someone on planet f1 forum?

@BlackEye117

Good to see you survived your trip little bro. Hope it was fun. Did you bring something nice for your friends in Karachi? Paula is clearly using some cheap stuff as is clear from Steve's last post to me.
    Come back, Luca Badoer, all is forgiven.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@UK
    If passing because of the help from a crap device is crap then how come Button's winning was any different, he has also use the device to cut down the lap and overtake the other drivers before the leader makes the only mistake. The reason why the photo finish was amazing was it was inch difference between 2 cars crossing the line. Michal was also that close to Webber and his first podium. I agree the rule of DRS should be changed from within 1 sec to somewhere else.

I would rather suggest that they should make the rule something like this if 2 cars are more then 2 secs apart but less then 5 secs apart then the car behind should be allowed to use the DRS to cut the distance to within 1 sec but as soon as they are within 1 sec the DRS is deactivated and then its all about drivers skills to overtake the car infront. But I could assure you that this will again create situation like Alonso/Petrov in AbuDhabi last year and the overtaking only occurs when the car infront have a significant dropoff in tyres.

I agree that media from different countries support their own sportsmen more then another nationality sportsmen but the same British media has hailed Senna when Mansell was around don't they??? So, this raised a question that why they have hate against Germans more then anyother country sportsmen and the only reason I think is WorldWarII. In football they have the same type of hate towards Argentinean footballers because of the Falklands War.

Thanks for clarifying the registration on Planetf1 issue, I was also thinking that being the reason too just wants some one to clarify.

That Michelin bit about Renault was from Autosport forum and not Planetf1 though. As I have said previously when we have the Tyre Fiasco discussion that Indy 2005 was a completely different event as compare to the whole season and I still standby that. What I don't understand is if the tyre rule was supposedly hurting Ferrari and Bridgestone runners how come they change the rule first in the midseason and then dropping the rule altogether next season, why they can't ask Bridgestone to come up with a more reliable tyre compound because we already seen how reliable Bridgestone become in 2010.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Formula One Fantasy - Red Bull’s Mark Webber
    If ever there were a realist in a Formula One paddock full of dreamers then it would be straight-talking Australian Mark Webber. Focused on the business of racing and never afraid to speak his mind, you can’t imagine Webber spending much of his downtime daydreaming. But we persuaded the Red Bull driver to formulate a few Formula One fantasies, including the return of refuelling, Brabham and Magny-Cours, and celebrating his first world title with a junk food binge back home ‘down under’…

Q: You must choose a city for a new Formula One street circuit - which city, anywhere in the world, do you choose, and why?
    Mark Webber:
    I would say downtown San Francisco. All those hills and jumps - it would be very good, and great to watch for the fans.

Q: If you could choose one former world champion as your team mate, who would you choose and why?
    MW:
    Juan Manuel Fangio. My second pick would be Sebastian (Vettel).

Q: Formula One innovations of the past - ground effect, active suspension, turbocharging, six wheels, the list goes on. If you could bring back one past innovation, what would it be and why?
    MW:
    1300 horsepower. Big engines and big noise. That is what fans relate to Formula One.

Q: What innovations would you like to see in the future?
    MW:
    Bring back refuelling. It is better to drive cars that are lighter.

Q: You can only drive at one circuit for the rest of your life - which circuit, past or present from anywhere in the world, do you choose?
    MW:
    Sepang. It’s a great track. It’s a tough race, with the conditions that are always there, but I love the track.

Q: Maserati, Alfa Romeo, Tyrrell, March are just some of the teams that have departed the sport. Which former team would you most liked to have raced with and why?
    MW:
    Definitely Brabham. It would be great to see Brabham back, if only for patriotic reasons.

Q: You have to design a new F1 circuit, combining all your favourite corners from other tracks around the world. Which three corners are top of your list and why?
    MW:
    Eau Rouge from Spa, Copse from Silverstone, the old first corner there, and the first chicane at Magny-Cours - the one after the hairpin.

Q: You can travel back in time and compete in any decade of Formula One racing, from the 1950s to the 1990s. Which decade would you choose and why?
    MW:
    The 1980s. It was dangerous so drivers needed big balls. It was the era I watched on TV when I was little. And to be honest the 1950s and 1960s were a little bit extreme. So the 1980s were the right time - the right balance between safety and extreme.

Q: What current Formula One regulation would you most like to change and why?
    MW:
    I would demand less pit stops. More attacking and pushing the cars to the edge. More racing and less strategy.

Q: If you could pick two Formula One greats of the past (from different eras) to watch race against each other, whom would you pick?
    MW:
    I would go for Ayrton Senna and Jim Clark. Both were extraordinarily quick. I think we saw a bit of this when Senna and Alain Prost were racing against each other. I think Prost was a bit similar to Clark, in terms of being tacticians.

Q: If you were a team boss, which current driver would you pick first for your team?
    MW:
    Fernando (Alonso). He is incredibly complete. He is experienced and he is fast.

Q: Just 19 of the world’s motor racing circuits feature on the current F1 calendar. You can add one more. Which circuit do you pick and why?
    MW:
    I always liked going to Imola. But of course the memories of many in Formula One of going there are probably not so good. In some ways it is a bit of a ‘dark track’ after what happened there. Obviously it is not the luckiest venue, but I think a lot of drivers would love to go back there for the atmosphere. And to be honest I always liked going to Magny-Cours. Even though many complained that it is in the middle of nowhere, the track layer was very nice. And I liked it there because there were no groupies and no clowns walking around in their suits - it was just racing! (laughs)

Q: You are having a dinner party and can invite four people from the world of motorsport, past or present. Who do you invite?
    MW:
    Roger Penske, Jim Clark, Ayrton Senna and Mario Andretti.

Q: You are given the chance to drive any legendary Formula One car of the past (excluding those made by your own team). Which car would you choose?
    MW:
    The FW14B - the Williams car from 1992. The most sophisticated Grand Prix car ever.

Q: Rooftop swimming pool, bowling alley, revolving sushi bar - just some of the features most F1 motorhomes don’t possess. If you could add one thing to your team’s motorhome, what would it be?
    MW:
    A snooker table.

Q: Imagine you have just won the world title. Where would you go for your celebratory meal and what would you choose from the menu?
    MW:
    I would go directly to Australia, invite all my friends from Europe down there and of course all my friends in Australia, and order maybe some junk food. It doesn’t have to be caviar. It is all about having a good time.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

So, this raised a question that why they have hate against Germans more then anyother country sportsmen and the only reason I think is WorldWarII.
    obviously .. though wouldn't like to be called anti semite ...

Q: If you were a team boss, which current driver would you pick first for your team?
    MW: Fernando (Alonso). He is incredibly complete. He is experienced and he is fast.
    hmm.. good..

Luck and bad luck balance out

In a few days, the European Grand Prix weekend gets underway. It’s the second race of the season held in Spain and it is an important one for Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro and for me, as it presents another opportunity for me to race in front of my fans. To tell the truth, I’ve never been that lucky in this race since it’s been held on the Valencia street circuit, especially last year when, despite having a very competitive car, I finished down in eighth place. However, everyone remembers what happened with the appearance of the Safety Car and there’s no point going over it again. I always believe that luck and bad luck balance out by the end of the season and maybe this unwritten rule also applies to race tracks. If that’s the case, I would be more than happy if last year’s misfortune was paid back now! In fact, it seems that in general so far this season, luck has not come our way: in the race in Montreal, not one damned thing went right.

I know that our fans are eagerly awaiting our first win of the season and I can assure you that the same goes for us. At the last two races, we showed we were clearly capable of winning and, especially in Monaco, we came pretty close, although I believe that even in Canada I could have fought for it all the way to the end, given what we had seen in qualifying. Now we go to a track with reasonably similar characteristics to Montreal and there is no obvious reason why we should not be competitive here too. The 150º Italia will be pretty much in the same configuration seen at the last race and the major new element will be the race debut of the Pirelli Medium compound tyre, running alongside the Soft. Over the winter, I got the chance to test this tyre, but now it will be a completely different ball game, given that the difference in temperature compared to February and March will be of the order of 20 degrees and because the Valencia track characteristics definitely cannot be compared to those of Jerez and Barcelona, nor to the permanent track at Cheste, around twenty kilometres from the city centre. In Montreal, we were able to assess these tyres during the two free practice sessions on Friday, but it’s one thing to do a few laps on a track that is not necessarily that well adapted to this type of tyre and quite another to evaluate it in depth with an eye on qualifying and the race.

I feel special ties to the city of Valencia as it has become something of a symbolic place in the history of my relationship with Ferrari. It was in fact in Cheste that I made my first public appearance after having signed my first contract with Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro, at the 2009 Ferrari Days event and it was also at this track that I had my first official drive of a Formula 1 Ferrari, on 3 February last year. Well, maybe that means it’s time to add another “first” to this story…And actually, I have already won the European Grand Prix twice before, when the race was run at the Nurburgring: as the saying goes, “never two without three…”

18. 22-06-2011, 03:41 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

One thing I find kinda funny about British people is that when Senna crashed into his opponents, its his will to win and passion and bunch of other powerful feelings....
    But when Schumi drove his car into Hill's, he was mean and unfair cheat and unsportsmanlike.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Uk .... Thanks For Asking Yup it was a great trip i love being there .. and yes i always bring stuff for my friends here .. as you can see they all are going crazy and you can see paula on tv doing some shows about wimbeldon and you can clearly see the change in her she is not looking like a before but she is damn goood now and next time she is going to be camping and a night in a small tent for viewers (not in a negative way ) ..so can clearly see the difference now this time the stuff was really strong

Can Someone tell me what british media said when hamilton hit kimi in the pitlane ? waiting for answers and yes i never let go any chance of bringing kimi in the talks
    Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone - Neale Donald Walsch -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hmmmm.... nice

(2010 season) tht is awesome...poor ferrari, what they are hiding? they end up with there shades, but hats off to mclaren engineer, good...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Senior PakWheeler Follow