Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi guys I'm new to PW and I made this account one day after I crashed my dads Benz C350 which has a full AMG body kit, AMG rims, and other AMG parts. It has also been power chipped for an additional 20 Horsepower. Also the rims are R18. It has Bi-Xenon lights as well. Enough of that, last night I told my dad I was going to see someone and it was 5 pm. I took my servant with me. All was well, just cruising around till I met my friend close to the beach, had a little chit chat and he left. While I stayed there......roads were quiet empty and I decided to cruise around. It was 7:30ish and dark, I was going 140Km/h listening to music and my servant was chilling out himself. All ended when there was a wide turn and I didn't see it on time to fully brake and by the time I saw it I braked but it was too late, since the car had AMG kit installed it was quite low to the ground......So the car made a huge bang noise and next thing I knew there were air bags out all over the place with smoke coming out and horrible smell. Thank God me and the servant were fine. But the car had the whole wind shield cracked and the front left bumper was cracked and broken and the mist horrible part was the front left AMG rim was completely broken into pieces. The engine is fine and the rest of the car is ok but only the front left part hase been broken down. As in the suspension is gone as well as one of the AMG rims and the front left Body kit broken. I saw that at 140KM I ran over two "nales" or I don't know how to say it but the barricade of the wide turn which was about 1-2 feet high. Not one but I broke over two of those barricades and then finally crashing into a heap of sand. No one came because no one was there. My dad came with a tie truck and other people and he is really mad at me. He kept telling me that you have ruined my beautiful car over and over and was very depressed. Because he was lucky to find a C350 with the whole AMG package and he only had that car for 3 months and he was planning on buying a Sl55 AMG after 2 months but now he told me he's not because the repairs are going to cost alot and as for me. He never wants to talk to me, never will trust me with any of his Mercedes and will believe in me. I really felt like crying after what I had done. I don't care about myself or the future......all I want is now the W203 to be fixed the way it was before but that one broken AMG rim is going to be hard to find. This morning I heard my dad talking to the mechanic and he said that the W203 needed the whole new front suspension as well as a front body kit and a front left AMG rim (If he can find it). Repair will take 1-2 months with alot of cost. I feel really bad but all I can do is pray that the car comes back to the way it was. As for my relationship with my dad. It's all gone.

Sorry for some misspelling because im typing from my iPhone. I broke my laptop last night in anger because of this incident.

Does any1 know the costs for such damage?? Not like I'm paying for anything. I didn't take pics because I did not have my iPhone with me at that time and right now I don't even know where the car has been taken.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It's all your fault.You might have killed someone too because of your negligence.You should be careful when driving.I'd say good lesson for you.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Very sad story friend.But you got a hard lesson InshaALLAH your car will be fixed as it was before.But the most bad part is that you messed up your relationship with dad.But who m i to tell.But in the future always remember to drive slow.Remember people laugh they dont care about anybody's feeling's or anybody's hard earned money.They just laugh.Very sad bro.Pray to ALLAH Pak everything will be fine InshaALLAH.
    ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by noobie View Post
    It's all your fault.You might have killed someone too because of your negligence.You should be careful when driving.I'd say good lesson for you.
    I know. Everyone keeps telling me that, I should have suffered. Not the car. My dad is paying for it......im just sitting down at home now never being able to drive again.

Quote Originally Posted by SaM_vitz007 View Post
    Very sad story friend.But you got a hard lesson InshaALLAH your car will be fixed as it was before.But the most bad part is that you messed up your relationship with dad.But who m i to tell.But in the future always remember to drive slow.Remember people laugh they dont care about anybody's feeling's or anybody's hard earned money.They just laugh.Very sad bro.Pray to ALLAH Pak everything will be fine InshaALLAH.
    Thanks man, I really hope too. I have had a habit of showing off with that car and now she suffered. Honestly Im not much interested on gaining back my fathers trust now. I'm more worried about the car. I wish I could atleast show you one picture....it's in misery. I know now how my dad feels

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Remember people laugh they dont care about anybody's feeling's or anybody's hard earned money.They just laugh
    +1.
    You should pray. And should be thankful to ALLAH Cz u and no one else is hurt..
    Its gonna cost more than hell, hope you get your relations with dad great again.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Why on earth should you have suffered the car is a pathetic material object no matter the amg kits and the amg rims and whatever. Your life is what counts, your father should be thankful that you're alright.

The relationship isn't screwed, it'll take sometime to heal. Its upto you to make ammends.

What is your location btw? There is no beach in lahore

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CutePoison View Post
    +1.
    You should pray. And should be thankful to ALLAH Cz u and no one else is hurt..
    Its gonna cost more than hell, hope you get your relations with dad great again.
    My cousin told me around 10 lacs minimum.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Its just a car, Your dad will have it repaired and after a couple of months no one will even remember all this. What matters is your life more ,and your relationship with dad.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

dude the thing is that you did make a mistake.. but it was still a mistake.. and mistakes do happen.. it could have happened to anybody.. even your dad could have crashed that car.. things come and go.. but the good part is that you are sorry for it.. just try to take care of the things you have been given by the grace of Allah(you broke your laptop and that was intentional).. your dad will come around.. try to make him proud of you.. money doesnt matter.. but relationships do..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@RetardedBuddy
    Yup i was also thinking that there is no beach in lahore &

@W203
    Why the heck u broke ur laptop , first car and then laptop u doing ur on loss !!!
    Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RetardedBuddy View Post
    Why on earth should you have suffered the car is a pathetic material object no matter the amg kits and the amg rims and whatever. Your life is what counts, your father should be thankful that you're alright.

The relationship isn't screwed, it'll take sometime to heal. Its upto you to make ammends.

+1

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RetardedBuddy View Post

I live in Karachi. Was born in Lahore......this happened at the village area where people like me have a habit of taking their cars to high speeds until the end of the road where there is a steep turn which I just went past. If some one were to go there now they can still see a huge portion if water and fluids as well as some car parts which we didn't pick up.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by W203 View Post
    Thanks man, I really hope too. I have had a habit of showing off with that car and now she suffered. Honestly Im not much interested on gaining back my fathers trust now. I'm more worried about the car. I wish I could atleast show you one picture....it's in misery. I know now how my dad feels
    not interested about regaining your father's trust?? only that the car is misery??

are you serious??? grow up man!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CutePoison View Post
    Its just a car, Your dad will have it repaired and after a couple of months no one will even remember all this. What matters is your life more ,and your relationship with dad.
    It's not that easy man. These damn AMG parts are a headache to find.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by w203 View Post
    thanks man, i really hope too. I have had a habit of showing off with that car and now she suffered. Honestly im not much interested on gaining back my fathers trust now. I'm more worried about the car. I wish i could atleast show you one picture....it's in misery. I know now how my dad feels
    pathetic!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by darX View Post
    dude the thing is that you did make a mistake.. but it was still a mistake.. and mistakes do happen.. it could have happened to anybody.. even your dad could have crashed that car.. things come and go.. but the good part is that you are sorry for it.. just try to take care of the things you have been given by the grace of Allah(you broke your laptop and that was intentional).. your dad will come around.. try to make him proud of you.. money doesnt matter.. but relationships do..
    I know bro but this was one of his prized possessions which he really loved. I cannot imagine what would have happened of he had that sl55 and I did that.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by W203 View Post
    My cousin told me around 10 lacs minimum.
    Wowvvvvvv ! I didn't see that coming
    Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

no offense at all, and i feel sorry for the loss too, but you have one self-centered, selflish father
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ashfaq87 View Post
    +1
    agree lol man sure its a crash but you survived and everyone is okay... why so serious... life is more important than a merc lol also you dad seems like hes into cars too so obviously he's going to be mad for a while... 140 kmph in a street especially at night isnt really called cruising more like a disaster waiting to happen especially if your're chilling at 140! the higher the speed the more the risks and you gotta pay much more attention to your surroundings.. cause at that speed one mistake means RIP...

i don't think it will cost 10 lac to fix the car this isn't USA or something look around for good rates show some pics too cause you said its only the front thats damaged and anyways the merc guys always overcharge....
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by darX View Post
    pathetic!!
    Wth man?? I will tell you something else. Not ony in this past 9 months have I crashed this W203 but my moms W202 C200 and my dads CLS500 which we sold a few months back.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

User Tag List