Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 118

Thread: Top 10 most selling cars of Pakistan (2010)

  1. #1
    Site Banned Follow
    124_wheel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Thumbs up Top 10 most selling cars of Pakistan (2010)

    1.Toyota (Corolla).

    Sale : 43,510
    Top 10 most selling cars of Pakistan (2010) - toyota corolla 2010 2010 2 17 5 40 1

    2. Suzuki (Mehran)

    Sale: 22,513
    Top 10 most selling cars of Pakistan (2010) - 66145578 1 Pictures of SUZUKI MEHRAN 2007 MODEL BANK LEASED FOR SALE
    3.Suzuki (Khyber/ Cultus)

    sale: 12,658
    Top 10 most selling cars of Pakistan (2010) - Suzuki Cultus B 34994
    4.Suzuki (Bolan)

    Sale: 11,439
    Top 10 most selling cars of Pakistan (2010) - suzuki bolan
    5.Suzuki (Alto)

    Sale: 10,794
    Top 10 most selling cars of Pakistan (2010) - f 953676 1
    6.Honda (City)

    Sale: 8,212
    Top 10 most selling cars of Pakistan (2010) - New Honda City 5
    7.Honda (Civic)

    Sale: 5,908
    Top 10 most selling cars of Pakistan (2010) - Honda Civic 18VMT
    8.Daihatsu (Cuore)

    Sale: 5,301
    Top 10 most selling cars of Pakistan (2010) - 800px Cuore
    9.Suzuki (Swift)

    Sale: 2,353
    Top 10 most selling cars of Pakistan (2010) - suzuki swift 2010 pakistan
    10.Suzuki (Liana)

    Sale: 1,025
    Top 10 most selling cars of Pakistan (2010) - 54520886 1
    Note: The sales are from July’09-Jun’10


    SOURCE:CYBERDERA



  2. #61
    PakWheeler Follow
    Exubery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    376
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PGhasanJ View Post
    no man i dont agree with this although this was suggested previously in another thread

    we cannot bring Honda Civic down to 1.3L just to cater Pakistan
    similarly ppl will want Honda Accord to be offered in 1.6L for Pakistan

    different cars r for different segments there is absolutely no point in homogenizing it

    reason why Corolla 1.3L is available in Pakistan is solely becoz Toyota Indus does not want to ruin its market
    think about its Corolla does not give the fuel efficiency of 1.3L car nor is its size/weight suitable for a 85HP Engine
    Precisely, they read the pakistani market and understood the consumer's mindset. Why on earth would they want to spoil it?

    Quote Originally Posted by PGhasanJ View Post
    installing a 1.6L Engine in Corolla will only mean "LESS PROFITS" for Toyota Indus
    and its the only reason they put the 10 year old Engine in current corolla

    just look at it this way Honda already has a car for 1.3 - 1.5L segment (City)
    Toyota has Belta for 1.3L segment and in the price of an XLI a Pakistan Assembles Belta can have a huge array of equipment and safety features but the ppl will not buy it
    there you go!

    You said it yourself. I say its a very smart decision by toyota not to introduce the belta here for a lesser price.


    Quote Originally Posted by hondaFanatic View Post
    @Exubery... Brother you look at these figures from a very economic point of view.
    Fairly true. I like analyzing markets and economies. Thats why I shared my opinion from a marketing point of view. I like macro economics and industrial psychology. You can call it a hobby.

    Quote Originally Posted by hondaFanatic View Post
    Your opinion sounds appealing and RIGHT to Toyota Fans because they are unaware of the fact that they are being fleased. You see your point on Size is absolutely right (incase of Pakistan) where the general mindset is 'the bigger the better' which is exactly the opposite of what this country needs. Toyota Indus has took advantage of consumers (majority of them) illiteracy just to maximise thier profits without any regard for consumer safety.
    Of course it has. Its there to maximize its profit. You didn't start thinking of them as a charity or a non-profit organization, did you?

    Quote Originally Posted by hondaFanatic View Post
    Honda on the other hand has standardised thier products with a few essential safety features. Sure its not getting them any profits but atleast they are doing whats right for us, the consumer.

    What toyota fans (Mubeenshahid you in specific) need to understand is that just because your father and grandfather used to drive a toyota doesnt mean its the best!
    Then its a big time failure on Honda's part. See the point is, you just don't make your product in isolation. You build what the consumer wants.

    And frankly, as far fetched as it may sound, we, the consumers, actually have lost. The point I am trying to make here is that if those 40k+ sales of Corollas were evenly distributed, the competition would have resulted in a better product for the consumer...kind of what we have now with mobile service providers.

    Instead, today, toyota could care less about safety given their strong sales. And Honda is not here for public safety, nor should it be, but only to enhance its sales. Safety should be taken care of by consumer rights organizations or on a governmental level. Sadly, it isn't. Heck, we haven't even succeeded in making seat belts mandatory, what to talk about ABS and Airbags.

    Don't get me wrong. I am not favoring that any of these companies should sideline safety in their cars. I am talking from a marketing point of view, which as i stated above does indirectly but ultimately effect the consumer.

    See, you have to capitalize on what you have to offer. If safety is the priority of Honda, then I am afraid its done a pretty bad job in marketing it and creating public awareness. Its their job to capitalize on that if thats their strong point.

    Waiting for the consumers to somehow automatically get literate, realize your strong point, and their own safety, is not(and should not be) an acceptable strategy for any large corporation.

    People getting ripped off by buying expensive and less quality cars is the responsibility of the people, their consumer organizations (if any at all) and the government. A company with an (arguably) better product but failing to market it properly resulting in poor sales is the responsibility of the company itself. They have no one else to blame!

    Quote Originally Posted by hondaFanatic View Post
    Ponder on the following points if you have the time:
    -toyota Xli has absolutely nothing that justifies its price! You well know what im talking about.
    -toyota Gli although has power windows, abs etc, that puny 1.3 is really underpowered for a vehicle this size! Plus think about it, the old non vvti 2NZ-FE had 85 hp, the new 2NZ-FE with vvti has the same. Whats the use of vvti technology then because economy is not what it offers!
    -toyota altis is being sold here with a 6 year old, discontinued variant of the 1ZZ-FE with single vvti where as at that price, you deserve the latest dual vvti engine as per the international market. Again ill say, you are being fleased!
    -2.0D has a more than a decade old 2C engine... Its obsolete! Yet you guys are being made fools quite easily.

    A learned person before buying a toyota would certainly look over these points but such people are minority (only a hand full to be precise)! Illiterate people who dont have any common sense at all mostly buy a toyota because to them, totta totta hai. And since they are in majority, toyota sales boom!
    Im not saying all are illiterate and especially no one here at PW. All you guys need is awareness and a little time away from your ego to accept the fact that you're being ripped off. Im not asking you to move to Honda, no way. Its just to let you know that you're not being given what you deserve!
    In marketing terminology, the consumer is always right. Either you fulfill his/her desire or convince him/her otherwise. Waiting for the consumer to figure it out themselves is a failure of epic proportions.

  3. 10-02-2011, 02:59 PM

    Senior PakWheeler


  4. 10-02-2011, 03:01 PM

    Senior PakWheeler


  5. #62
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mubeenshahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,355
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hondaFanatic View Post
    What toyota fans (Mubeenshahid you in specific) need to understand is that just because your father and grandfather used to drive a toyota doesnt mean its the best! Ponder on the following points if you have the time:
    pretty much u r wrong here.In the past we have kept 2008 reborn pros, in 03 we bought a brand new honda civici oriel pros and in 04 a manual eagle eye civic .But we have not kept any civic for long period
    Aunda Fan

  6. #63
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    smartdevil_striker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,359
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Nice to see All Suzuki's in List... Suzuki Suzuki Hai :-)
    Platinum&Iridium Plugs,Performance 8MM Wires,Automotive Bulbs and Bosch Horns for sale Contact: 0333-3035482

  7. #64
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hondaFanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,041
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    pretty much u r wrong here.In the past we have kept 2008 reborn pros, in 03 we bought a brand new honda civici oriel pros and in 04 a manual eagle eye civic .But we have not kept any civic for long period

    read my post again, you just might get my point! if not then im sorry, you cant be dealt with!
    Powered by Honda..R18 Boys

  8. #65
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    airomerix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,373
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Consumer mindset? On the cost of standard and safety?

    75% of consumers DONNOT wear seat belts so it means what?

    This mindset is the reason WHY we are deprived of quality and safety features after 25 years we are having 2011 Suzuki Mehran which is no different then 1980s variant.

    Insanity at its best!
    R18 boyz!.....Powered by Honda

  9. #66
    PakWheeler Follow
    ahalmes_74's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    GooD Sharing

  10. #67
    PakWheeler Follow
    PGhasanJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    935
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Precisely, they read the pakistani market and understood the consumer's mindset. Why on earth would they want to spoil it?
    u didnt get my point man
    1.3L is useless in Corolla since it doesnt give the "Fuel Economy" of a 1.3L

    and wht i meant by "spoiling its market" was "Less Profits"
    putting in a 1.6L Engine will mean "Less Profits" for Toyota Indus even thought ppl will buy it as much as they buy 1.3L

    this is the monopoly/greed on Toyota Indus's part

    ppl will buy corolla no matter if it has 1.6L or 1L
    1.3L means absolutely nothing if it doesnt give Economy

    there you go!

    You said it yourself. I say its a very smart decision by toyota not to introduce the belta here for a lesser price.
    no man its pure monopoly and the mindset of our ppl
    Waddi waddi gari even though its khokli

    @exubery i like ur posts.Consumer is the best thing to note and firstly indus can read the minds of consumers while honda is deaf enough.consumers want 1.3 litre corollas and civics not cities
    no this purely wrong and we shuld get out of this mindset

    Honda Civic is a 1.8L C Segment car and let it remain tht way
    Toyota Corolla is 1.6L car being sold at higher price with 1.3L Engine which is useless

  11. #68
    Site Banned Follow
    124_wheel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahalmes_74 View Post
    GooD Sharing
    Thanx bro
    Just thought that fellow PW members will like it for sure

  12. #69
    PakWheeler Follow
    PGhasanJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    935
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    btw if Toyota Indus was so keen on giving a 1.3L Corolla why dont they offer the
    100HP Dual VVTi one tht is offered in SouthAfrica which actually has the fuel economy of a 1.3L

    why still pushing the 1999 model 85Hp 1.3L?

  13. 11-02-2011, 02:57 PM

    Senior PakWheeler


  14. #70
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mubeenshahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,355
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @pjhasan actually toyota dont want to loose 1.3 litre market as here is trend that 1.3 is fuel economical,cheap maintainence but this is not true.If corolla comes in 1.6 not 1.3 then the market will be given to city .So this is the reason.
    Aunda Fan

  15. 11-02-2011, 06:40 PM

    Senior PakWheeler


  16. 11-02-2011, 06:45 PM

    Senior PakWheeler


  17. #71
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    margallar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    9,957
    Follows
    6
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    @pjhasan actually toyota dont want to loose 1.3 litre market as here is trend that 1.3 is fuel economical,cheap maintainence but this is not true.If corolla comes in 1.6 not 1.3 then the market will be given to city .So this is the reason.
    why dont they just give dual vvti as an option for those who want more while they also keep the old basic rolla for the econofreaks

  18. 11-02-2011, 09:16 PM
    2c

    Senior PakWheeler


  19. 11-02-2011, 09:19 PM
    2c

    Senior PakWheeler


  20. 11-02-2011, 09:54 PM

    Senior PakWheeler


  21. 11-02-2011, 09:59 PM
    2c

    Senior PakWheeler


  22. 11-02-2011, 10:05 PM

    Senior PakWheeler


  23. #72
    Site Banned Follow
    Ashfaq87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    756
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    if u have so much problems with indus go to consumer court or dont buy their corollas.Whos persuading u to buy corolla???
    exactly! very well said bro
    i think honda fanboys cannot digest the fact that the 'cowrolla khota garri' doesnt need shock replacements after 4 years on paki roads.
    one more thing i would like to put out there for honda fan boys.
    i would like to ask you fan boys which is a better car, porche or a mustang? i am sure a tuned up mustang shelby is faster than a porche in a straight line so does that make it a better car? are cars judged soley on how fast they are in a drag race?? now before all fan boys start giving stupid comments on how i am comparing mustang and proche to rollas and hondas, let me tell u i am not, i am just making a point that apart from the FACT that honda can beat a rolla in a straight line on a well carpeted road, what other advantage it has over rolla?
    advantages of rolla:
    1. more comfortable (yes it doesnt have so called bucket seats but seats are more comfortable than civic or city)
    2. more rugged
    3. more reliable
    4. easy maintenance as spare parts are cheap
    5. all mechanics knw how to work with its engine
    6. in long run is comparatively better on cng
    7. has better ground clearance so it can go to places where roads are not perfect (which on last count was 99% of pakistan)
    8. has a more spacious cabin
    9. has more boot space
    10. has a better resale value

    advatanges of honda:
    1. faster than corolla
    .... and that is it

    so all those honda fan boys, unless the main aim for u to buy a car is to race it with every corolla on the road (on roads of defence or bahria town), u my frds have a crap car, that is only good for straight line. and in that aspect (of drag racing) a tuned mustang is much better than a bugatti, but i will take the bugatti any day over it.
    to end i would say if u want a road car then get corolla, u want a sportier car, get an rx8

  24. 12-02-2011, 02:26 AM
    2c

    Senior PakWheeler


  25. #73
    2c
    2c is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    2c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    12,284
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PGhasanJ View Post
    nothing sell in US below 1.8L Engine :p

    Toyota Belta = 1.3L Subcompact much like City
    this car shuld be offered by Toyota Indus as it is offered everywhere else in the world

    im not arguing just stating my opinion btw
    ok now from where are you getting your facts?
    please change your source.
    toyota yaris=below 1.8
    honda fit=below 1.8

  26. #74
    Site Banned Follow
    Ashfaq87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    756
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    and let me tell u something about paindoos. they all uneducated fools who dont understand anything. they do not know technical stuff. i once heard a paindoo argue with a salesman in samnabad that xli and gli have different engines, because gli has power windows and xli doesnt. i loled so hard. bu the fact is all they know is what they see. and they see that honda not a reliable car, they do not know the technical aspects of it, but they see it breaking down and being not as rugged as corolla. paindoos buy corolla coz it doesnt break down easy. period. u can argue about the technicality of honda and all, but at the end of the day, most cars look good on the paper but only a few actually perform good on real rods as well.
    and one more thing, i am only talking about local corolla's and honda's. atlas honda have shitty quality, let me give u an example, what would u rate higher, an abs equiped car from china, or and abs equiped car from germany? i bet u german car would have better abs. point being all that new technology that honda claims to put in its cars, is all crap and is not even upto mark to put up a fight with corolla's (which almost all honda fan boys have correctly pointed out) old and ancient technology. that is huge failure for atlas honda and the sales figure reflects that. i mean double wishbone suspension means the ride should be way more comfortable, yet it is so stiff that a 1970s strut bar is much more comfortable. all honda fan boys think they have some superior car just because need for speed games have civics in them, and i do not blame these idiots, i mean all these fan boys are barely out of their teens and honda's are like cheap thrill sports cars for them leading to a gazillion threads about civic crashes on pakwheels.
    i know all this is hopeless, coz for all these 18 year old fan boys, the technical stuff starts and ends with the 0-100 time. so instead of fighting or arguing with them, i say have fun kids! race that honda with every corolla on the road, infact switch on to petrol (from CNG) if that xli guy is really putting up a fight. after all driving cars is not about getting to and fro work or going to uni cmfortably, it is about going from point A to B as fast as u can mubeen bhai plz dont waste more of ur time with these kids, let them play and have get together (with 3 people loool at that btw) and we can relax and drive our comfortable rollas, and feel happy that even after 8 years on paki road, our car's shocks and godas are still going strong

  27. #75
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Sdogar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,520
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2c View Post
    ok now from where are you getting your facts?
    please change your source.
    toyota yaris=below 1.8
    honda fit=below 1.8
    U r right yaris is 1.5L in US market and toyota corolla is 1.8L.

    honda fit is 1.5L.CIVIC is 1.8L.

    Other cars below 1.8L are below:

    Mazda2 has 1.5L engine.

    mini cooper has 1.6L engine.

    Chevrolet aveo has 1.6L engine.

    USA market also has smart for two which has 1.0L engine.so this is not true that US market has no car below 1.8.However it is true that most of the high selling cars have 1.8 and above.

  28. #76
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mubeenshahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,355
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashfaq87 View Post
    exactly! very well said bro
    i think honda fanboys cannot digest the fact that the 'cowrolla khota garri' doesnt need shock replacements after 4 years on paki roads.
    one more thing i would like to put out there for honda fan boys.
    i would like to ask you fan boys which is a better car, porche or a mustang? i am sure a tuned up mustang shelby is faster than a porche in a straight line so does that make it a better car? are cars judged soley on how fast they are in a drag race?? now before all fan boys start giving stupid comments on how i am comparing mustang and proche to rollas and hondas, let me tell u i am not, i am just making a point that apart from the FACT that honda can beat a rolla in a straight line on a well carpeted road, what other advantage it has over rolla?
    advantages of rolla:
    1. more comfortable (yes it doesnt have so called bucket seats but seats are more comfortable than civic or city)
    2. more rugged
    3. more reliable
    4. easy maintenance as spare parts are cheap
    5. all mechanics knw how to work with its engine
    6. in long run is comparatively better on cng
    7. has better ground clearance so it can go to places where roads are not perfect (which on last count was 99% of pakistan)
    8. has a more spacious cabin
    9. has more boot space
    10. has a better resale value

    advatanges of honda:
    1. faster than corolla
    .... and that is it

    so all those honda fan boys, unless the main aim for u to buy a car is to race it with every corolla on the road (on roads of defence or bahria town), u my frds have a crap car, that is only good for straight line. and in that aspect (of drag racing) a tuned mustang is much better than a bugatti, but i will take the bugatti any day over it.
    to end i would say if u want a road car then get corolla, u want a sportier car, get an rx8
    good one man i salute you.What a reply for these lovers.Thats the point i m taughting to them with so much replys but u did it in one reply.
    Aunda Fan

  29. #77
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mubeenshahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,355
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashfaq87 View Post
    and let me tell u something about paindoos. they all uneducated fools who dont understand anything. they do not know technical stuff. i once heard a paindoo argue with a salesman in samnabad that xli and gli have different engines, because gli has power windows and xli doesnt. i loled so hard. bu the fact is all they know is what they see. and they see that honda not a reliable car, they do not know the technical aspects of it, but they see it breaking down and being not as rugged as corolla. paindoos buy corolla coz it doesnt break down easy. period. u can argue about the technicality of honda and all, but at the end of the day, most cars look good on the paper but only a few actually perform good on real rods as well.
    and one more thing, i am only talking about local corolla's and honda's. atlas honda have shitty quality, let me give u an example, what would u rate higher, an abs equiped car from china, or and abs equiped car from germany? i bet u german car would have better abs. point being all that new technology that honda claims to put in its cars, is all crap and is not even upto mark to put up a fight with corolla's (which almost all honda fan boys have correctly pointed out) old and ancient technology. that is huge failure for atlas honda and the sales figure reflects that. i mean double wishbone suspension means the ride should be way more comfortable, yet it is so stiff that a 1970s strut bar is much more comfortable. all honda fan boys think they have some superior car just because need for speed games have civics in them, and i do not blame these idiots, i mean all these fan boys are barely out of their teens and honda's are like cheap thrill sports cars for them leading to a gazillion threads about civic crashes on pakwheels.
    i know all this is hopeless, coz for all these 18 year old fan boys, the technical stuff starts and ends with the 0-100 time. so instead of fighting or arguing with them, i say have fun kids! race that honda with every corolla on the road, infact switch on to petrol (from CNG) if that xli guy is really putting up a fight. after all driving cars is not about getting to and fro work or going to uni cmfortably, it is about going from point A to B as fast as u can mubeen bhai plz dont waste more of ur time with these kids, let them play and have get together (with 3 people loool at that btw) and we can relax and drive our comfortable rollas, and feel happy that even after 8 years on paki road, our car's shocks and godas are still going strong
    +100.They say honda civic has independent suspensions but whats the use of it new technology when it performs poor on pakistani roads.A 15 year old rolla performs more comfortable on pakistani roads than a shitvic.SO i will not be wasting more time here.BYe bye
    Aunda Fan

  30. #78
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    iLLDuDe786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    11,213
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    let them play and have get together (with 3 people loool at that btw)
    hahahahhahaahahaha cant stop laughing!
    -

  31. 12-02-2011, 06:05 PM

    Senior PakWheeler


  32. #79
    2c
    2c is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    2c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    12,284
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    now no one is replying from aunda
    i am waiting for one more player let him come and let the fun begin.

  33. #80
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    airomerix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,373
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2c View Post
    now no one is replying from aunda
    i am waiting for one more player let him come and let the fun begin.
    Thats because no one is interested in wasting time with a road side internet surfer.
    R18 boyz!.....Powered by Honda

  34. 13-02-2011, 12:21 AM

    Senior PakWheeler


  35. 13-02-2011, 12:32 AM

    Senior PakWheeler


+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •