Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default on/own/premium money on vehicles

Asslam-u-Alikum, how are you friends,
    This is my first post on Pakwheels. I would like to share regarding on money on vehicles with all of you specially those who are concerned. Few days back our company need few units of suzuki bolan as they wanted to dispose of old ones, but at the time of order we get to know if we want immediate delivery we'll have to pay atleast Rs.45000 per unit and if order through dealer so we can have units on company price without any additional charges but it will take atleast a month. but our admin department decided to pay 45K rather than wait for the month.
    After seeing all this transaction it seemed very attractive for me because just on Rs.666500 (new bolan price) the person who is selling has earned 45K per unit.

My questions are

• is this really as easy as it looks? means you just book the unit and when you get delivery you can sell it on 45K premium? or is there any hurdles or any hidden cost other than the company price?

• which vehicle suppose to be order to gain more premium and hot selling?

I would like to add up that before posting this thread I've searched pakwheel forums about premium money and I got most of the posts saying this is illegal and unethical. As far as illegal is concerned so all the dealers of suzuki are doing this business I've phoned to danish motors & mandiwala both of them offered me immediate delivery with additional charges around 50K so I think it doesn't make any differnce, if they can do so why can't individuals? I am going to buy one unit for this purpose but scare if there is some problem exists during this business so please guide me its really as simple as it looks or not?
    My final decision will be based on your replies, please help me out
    your quick & effective responses will be highly appreciated.
    Thank you in anticipation.
    kind regards
    E-Mail: farooq_farooq1@yahoo.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bump ..................

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sir if you have a brand new vehicle, unregistered, and zero meter driven, you can sell it for a premium that is prevalent in the market price. This premium is illegal because it is not documented in the final papers that are delivered to the owner or when the car is being registered.

Other than that, the whole of Pakistan charges premium on cars. Yes, it is as easy as it looks and sounds. There is no penalty except the profanities, bud-duaien, and anger that the prospective buyer will harbour towards you.
    Hands. Heart. Soul. Porsche. ♥

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I heard from Suzuki Sialkot motors that they will deliver the vehicle registered to the person who booked the car.
    ALWAYS BE POSITIVE

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List