Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 73 of 73
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Car prices going down from 1st good news

  1. #1
    Site Banned Follow
    TOYOTALOVER2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    61
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Thumbs up Car prices going down from 1st good news

    Hello Guys
    I wanted to tell you all that a few days ago i went to Toyota Showroom and Suzuki Showroom and they told me that from 1st July 2011 toyota corola price will go down by 60k or more. or may be less. and suzuki people said there prices will go down 40-50k. Lets see what happens. Anyone else has any update on this?

    Well this must be a good news for Car buying Enthusiasts.


  2. #61
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    murtaza_murti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    23
    Posts
    10,354
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TOYOTALOVER2 View Post
    NO price down for vitz
    The Toyota Vitz is not in the production line of the Toyota Indus Motor Company.
    - '06 Toyota Belta 1.0L X - '68 VW Beetle 1300 DP - '89 Nissan B12 E16

  3. #62
    Site Banned Follow
    TOYOTALOVER2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    61
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    COMPLETE TOYOTA NEW PRICE LIST


    Daihatsu Cuore CX 759,000
    Daihatsu Cuore CX A/T Petrol 800,000
    Daihatsu Cuore CX CNG (ECO) 809,000
    Daihatsu Cuore Ecomatic CX CNG-A/T 870,000

    Toyota Corolla Xli 1.3 VVTI 1,399,000
    Toyota Corolla – 2.0D 1,459,000
    Toyota Corolla – Gli 1.3 VVTI 1,529,000
    Toyota Corolla Altis M/T 1.8L 1,730,000
    Toyota Corolla 2.0D SALOON 1,794,000
    Toyota Corolla Altis CRUISETRONIC A/T 1.8L 1,815,000
    Toyota Corolla Altis M/T SUN ROOF 1.8L 1,820,000
    Toyota Corolla 2.0D SALOON SUN ROOF 1,884,000
    Toyota Corolla Altis CRUISETRONIC A/T SUN ROOF 1.8L 1,905,000

    HILUX 4X2 SINGLE 2.5 LTR STD 1,519,000 May,2011
    HILUX 4X2 SINGLE 2.5 LTR UP SPEC 1,559,000 May,2011
    HILUX 4X4 DUBLE CABIN 2.5LTR DOWN SPEC WITH A/C 2,404,000
    HILUX 4X4 DUBLE CABIN 2.5LTR UP SPEC FULLY LOADED A/C 2,809,000
    Toyota AVANZA M\T STD 1,960,000
    Toyota AVANZA M\T UP SPECS PETROL 2,160,000
    DAIHATSU TERIOS A/T PETROL 2,770,000
    DIAHATSU TERIOS M/T 4X4 2,770,000
    Toyota FORTUNER A/T PETROL 7,640,000
    LAND CRUISER PRADO 3.0CC TX M/T TURBO DIESEL 11,059,000
    LAND CRUSIER PRADO 2.7CC TX M/T PETROL 11,059,000
    LAND CRUISER PRADO 4.0L VX A/T PETROL 15,580,000
    LAND CRUSOER PRADO 3.0CC TX A/T TURBO DIESEL 15,580,000

    HIACE COMMUTER STD ROOF 15 SEATER LONG EHEEL BASE 3,079,000
    HIACE COMMUTER DUAL A/C STD ROOF 15 SEATER LONG WHEEL BASE 3,439,000
    HIACE COMMUTER HIGHROOF DUAL A/C 4,039,000
    HIACE AMBULANCE DUAL A/C 4,849,000
    COASTER 26 SEATER F/L 7,169,000
    COASTER 30 SEATER F/L 7,269,000
    CAMRY 2.4L M/T 7,849,000
    CAMRY 2.4L A/T 8,049,000
    LAND CRUISER STATION WAGON 200-GX TRUBO-M/T-EFI 4000CC 16,299,000
    LAND CRUISER STATION WAGON 200-VX TURBO-A/T-EFI 4500CC 18,499,000

  4. #63
    Site Banned Follow
    TOYOTALOVER2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    61
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by murtaza_murti View Post
    the toyota vitz is not in the production line of the toyota indus motor company.

    yup

  5. #64
    PakWheeler Follow
    Heart_Break_Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    853
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TOYOTALOVER2 View Post
    Sorry guys for reply too late i was a bit busy soo finally prices have dropped

    here are the prices
    Toyota:
    CORROLA
    Xli 1,374,000
    Gli 1,504,000
    Gli A/T 1,654,000
    Altis M/T 1,684,000
    Altis M/T SR 1,774,000
    Altis A/T 1,774,000
    Altis A/T SR 1,864,000

    SUZUKI:

    Swift 1.3 DLX Rs. 1,081,000/-
    Swift 1.3 DX Rs. 984,000/-
    Liana 1.3L RXI MT Rs. 1,170,000/-
    Liana 1.3L RXI MT CNG Rs. 1,239,000/
    Cultus VXRi Rs. 865,000/-
    Cultus VXRi CNG Rs. 911,000/-
    Alto VXR Rs. 673,000/-
    Alto VXR CNG Rs. 727,000/-
    Mehran VX Rs. 467,000/-
    Mehran VX CNG Rs. 518,000/-
    Mehran VXR Rs. 519,000/-
    Mehran VXR CNG Rs. 567,000/-



    HONDA:


    City MT 1,344,000
    City AT 1,480,000

    Civic VTEC MT 1,695,000
    Civic VTEC PT 1,815,000
    Civic Oriel MT 1,880,000
    Civic Oriel PT 1,955,000

    Now MR.HEART BREAK KID.
    You have been quite rude to the who forum. So stop posting here and congrats guys prices down but i heard CNG prices to be of 100 rupees (maybe)
    RRR!
    Quote Originally Posted by TOYOTALOVER2 View Post
    COMPLETE TOYOTA NEW PRICE LIST


    Daihatsu Cuore CX 759,000
    Daihatsu Cuore CX A/T Petrol 800,000
    Daihatsu Cuore CX CNG (ECO) 809,000
    Daihatsu Cuore Ecomatic CX CNG-A/T 870,000

    Toyota Corolla Xli 1.3 VVTI 1,399,000
    Toyota Corolla – 2.0D 1,459,000
    Toyota Corolla – Gli 1.3 VVTI 1,529,000
    Toyota Corolla Altis M/T 1.8L 1,730,000
    Toyota Corolla 2.0D SALOON 1,794,000
    Toyota Corolla Altis CRUISETRONIC A/T 1.8L 1,815,000
    Toyota Corolla Altis M/T SUN ROOF 1.8L 1,820,000
    Toyota Corolla 2.0D SALOON SUN ROOF 1,884,000
    Toyota Corolla Altis CRUISETRONIC A/T SUN ROOF 1.8L 1,905,000

    HILUX 4X2 SINGLE 2.5 LTR STD 1,519,000 May,2011
    HILUX 4X2 SINGLE 2.5 LTR UP SPEC 1,559,000 May,2011
    HILUX 4X4 DUBLE CABIN 2.5LTR DOWN SPEC WITH A/C 2,404,000
    HILUX 4X4 DUBLE CABIN 2.5LTR UP SPEC FULLY LOADED A/C 2,809,000
    Toyota AVANZA M\T STD 1,960,000
    Toyota AVANZA M\T UP SPECS PETROL 2,160,000
    DAIHATSU TERIOS A/T PETROL 2,770,000
    DIAHATSU TERIOS M/T 4X4 2,770,000
    Toyota FORTUNER A/T PETROL 7,640,000
    LAND CRUISER PRADO 3.0CC TX M/T TURBO DIESEL 11,059,000
    LAND CRUSIER PRADO 2.7CC TX M/T PETROL 11,059,000
    LAND CRUISER PRADO 4.0L VX A/T PETROL 15,580,000
    LAND CRUSOER PRADO 3.0CC TX A/T TURBO DIESEL 15,580,000

    HIACE COMMUTER STD ROOF 15 SEATER LONG EHEEL BASE 3,079,000
    HIACE COMMUTER DUAL A/C STD ROOF 15 SEATER LONG WHEEL BASE 3,439,000
    HIACE COMMUTER HIGHROOF DUAL A/C 4,039,000
    HIACE AMBULANCE DUAL A/C 4,849,000
    COASTER 26 SEATER F/L 7,169,000
    COASTER 30 SEATER F/L 7,269,000
    CAMRY 2.4L M/T 7,849,000
    CAMRY 2.4L A/T 8,049,000
    LAND CRUISER STATION WAGON 200-GX TRUBO-M/T-EFI 4000CC 16,299,000
    LAND CRUISER STATION WAGON 200-VX TURBO-A/T-EFI 4500CC 18,499,000

    @ Toyotalover
    Meray laal meray munaaay..... Cuore k price decrease nai hoye hai....... Jo tumnay price post ki hai wo march say jo price hai cuore ki wohi hai...... So saari gari k price decrease nai hoye...... Samjh gaye na mere bhai.......
    I think I'm cute,I know i'm sexy,I got the looks,I'm just a sexy boy (sexy boy),I'm not your boy toy (boy toy),I'm just a sexy boy (sexy boy),I'm not your boy toy (boy toy)....

  6. #65
    Site Banned Follow
    TOYOTALOVER2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    61
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Mr. Mind it i never mentioned that price for coure is changed.i just gave the current prices. Samjhe!

  7. #66
    PakWheeler Follow
    Heart_Break_Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    853
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TOYOTALOVER2 View Post
    Mr. Mind it i never mentioned that price for coure is changed.i just gave the current prices. Samjhe!

    Than don't say that all car price has dropped.... Say many car prices has dropped... Change ur statement.......
    I think I'm cute,I know i'm sexy,I got the looks,I'm just a sexy boy (sexy boy),I'm not your boy toy (boy toy),I'm just a sexy boy (sexy boy),I'm not your boy toy (boy toy)....

  8. #67
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asim510's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,393
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TOYOTALOVER2 View Post
    NO price down for vitz

    2nd hand/imported cars have their own market and they ll gradualy decrease as well...

  9. #68
    PakWheeler Follow
    heartbeat4045's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    35
    Posts
    342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TOYOTALOVER2 View Post
    Hello Guys
    I wanted to tell you all that a few days ago i went to Toyota Showroom and Suzuki Showroom and they told me that from 1st July 2011 toyota corola price will go down by 60k or more. or may be less. and suzuki people said there prices will go down 40-50k. Lets see what happens. Anyone else has any update on this?

    Well this must be a good news for Car buying Enthusiasts.
    they should decrease price by 10 lac..this car doesnt worth...useless lafafa.
    (*I*)
    --

  10. #69
    PakWheeler Follow
    cutedoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    how much we have to pay on inssurance plus tracker plus on registration of a new car.plz help

  11. #70
    PakWheeler Follow
    jasroop81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    NEW DELHI
    Age
    35
    Posts
    116
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    can anybody give details about the interest rate a bank charges to finance a new car in PAKISTAN..in INDIA it ranges from 10% to 11.5% ..

  12. #71
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    speedster_101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,447
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TOYOTALOVER2 View Post
    COMPLETE TOYOTA NEW PRICE LIST


    Daihatsu Cuore CX 759,000
    Daihatsu Cuore CX A/T Petrol 800,000
    Daihatsu Cuore CX CNG (ECO) 809,000
    Daihatsu Cuore Ecomatic CX CNG-A/T 870,000

    Toyota Corolla Xli 1.3 VVTI 1,399,000
    Toyota Corolla – 2.0D 1,459,000
    Toyota Corolla – Gli 1.3 VVTI 1,529,000
    Toyota Corolla Altis M/T 1.8L 1,730,000
    Toyota Corolla 2.0D SALOON 1,794,000
    Toyota Corolla Altis CRUISETRONIC A/T 1.8L 1,815,000
    Toyota Corolla Altis M/T SUN ROOF 1.8L 1,820,000
    Toyota Corolla 2.0D SALOON SUN ROOF 1,884,000
    Toyota Corolla Altis CRUISETRONIC A/T SUN ROOF 1.8L 1,905,000


    HILUX 4X2 SINGLE 2.5 LTR STD 1,519,000 May,2011
    HILUX 4X2 SINGLE 2.5 LTR UP SPEC 1,559,000 May,2011
    HILUX 4X4 DUBLE CABIN 2.5LTR DOWN SPEC WITH A/C 2,404,000
    HILUX 4X4 DUBLE CABIN 2.5LTR UP SPEC FULLY LOADED A/C 2,809,000
    Toyota AVANZA M\T STD 1,960,000
    Toyota AVANZA M\T UP SPECS PETROL 2,160,000
    DAIHATSU TERIOS A/T PETROL 2,770,000
    DIAHATSU TERIOS M/T 4X4 2,770,000
    Toyota FORTUNER A/T PETROL 7,640,000
    LAND CRUISER PRADO 3.0CC TX M/T TURBO DIESEL 11,059,000
    LAND CRUSIER PRADO 2.7CC TX M/T PETROL 11,059,000
    LAND CRUISER PRADO 4.0L VX A/T PETROL 15,580,000
    LAND CRUSOER PRADO 3.0CC TX A/T TURBO DIESEL 15,580,000

    HIACE COMMUTER STD ROOF 15 SEATER LONG EHEEL BASE 3,079,000
    HIACE COMMUTER DUAL A/C STD ROOF 15 SEATER LONG WHEEL BASE 3,439,000
    HIACE COMMUTER HIGHROOF DUAL A/C 4,039,000
    HIACE AMBULANCE DUAL A/C 4,849,000
    COASTER 26 SEATER F/L 7,169,000
    COASTER 30 SEATER F/L 7,269,000
    CAMRY 2.4L M/T 7,849,000
    CAMRY 2.4L A/T 8,049,000
    LAND CRUISER STATION WAGON 200-GX TRUBO-M/T-EFI 4000CC 16,299,000
    LAND CRUISER STATION WAGON 200-VX TURBO-A/T-EFI 4500CC 18,499,000
    This is not the new price list.
    "The more we sweat in peace, the less we bleed in war"

  13. #72
    PakWheeler Follow
    Heart_Break_Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    853
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    where is that toyotalover guy....
    I think I'm cute,I know i'm sexy,I got the looks,I'm just a sexy boy (sexy boy),I'm not your boy toy (boy toy),I'm just a sexy boy (sexy boy),I'm not your boy toy (boy toy)....

  14. #73
    PakWheeler Follow
    tahirpk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @speedster: u r right bro its only 20 to 25k decreased....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •