Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rao_hims1 View Post
    @Kingpin
    agreed!!! but my friend tell me, wat sort of a maintenance (or lets put it, lack of maintenance) can u expect in just one month and tht too, the first month of a car??? and btw, my friend, whos case i just mentioned is not a reckless driver. as for performance things tht u've mentioned, i totally agree tht the best thing in this car is its engine, no question bout it.
    My Friend. I can tell the example of hardly 2 months old car and was 3257km driven swift govt entitled.
    One day i got a chance to drive it. when i drove it i was like . Alignment was out. Car was giving Dug Dug sounds in bumps. Steering was also not in correct position. Reason of this all. Badly maintained car.
    It can happen. Driving style matters.

3. 22-09-2011, 04:12 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
    Duplicate

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by eusmkha View Post
    Can't say if HONDA Atlas is any better or worse then other INDUS or Pak Suzuki; but Honda center RWP is surely a mess.
    Starting from a Mr. Yasir Raja the owner to the entire sales team, a big bunch of liars!
    Registered my car on July 13th with a promise of delivery on Aug 13th by the owner; on 08/13 he gave me a week's extension after a week a he promised to deliver it before eid but only gave it to me on Sep 16th!
    Between this time he once called me to collect my car; which turned out to be a different car then the one I paid for - they don't even have a record of who is booking which car!
    Sir, its really sad to hear about your experience but with all due respect rest of your post perfectly makes sense except the bold part, which seems a bit exaggerated. I am just curious how do they manage sale invoices, color choices and variants, if they dont keep a record of who is booking what. After all they are running a 3S dealership not a "PAAN Khokha manually maintaining your Khata" and how do they tell you the particulars (Frame # Engine # ) like which car you have booked against your payment (BANK DRAFT).

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bhola786 View Post
    listen boys dnt worry when ever they will call you for the delivery go there and ask them for the car dnt sign any letter first after inspection ask them for the redemption which will be 80 to 45 thousand and they will pay you as per laws buy neck less for your mother and wife
    mere bholay bhalay bhai, ya to aap bahut hi sada ho ya phir dosroun ki sadgi ka mazak ura rahe ho..

80 to 45 thousand

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ALlyIQBAL View Post
    Dear All,

I booked HONDA City Manual on July 11,2011 at the HONDA CENTER Rawalpindi. There the Sales person told me that car will be available in 6 weeks by the end of August. In August I contacted them and asked for my car, they told me that they have special links and will get the car.

In last week of August 2011, I asked them about the delivery , Mr . Hassan Raza (Exec.Director) HONDA CENTER said that they will deliver it before mid September. I contacted them in 2nd week of Septemebr and they had no information about the car delivery.

Atlast, on Sep 20, 2011, I sent an email to HONDA Atlas, and asked them about the delivery as they had written in the booking confrmation letter that car will be delivered in 60 days, and it has been more than 70 days now and I have no info about the delivery. I also asked them to conduct inquiry against the FRAUD HONDA CENTER, whose Executive Director Mr. Hassan Raza guaranteed that he will deliver the car by Mid September.Unfortunately, they have not sent any reply till today.

Iam very disappointed and planning to sent an email to Mr. Amir Shirazi CEO HONDA ATLAS, and to complain against this unprofessional conduct of his distributor HONDA CENTER, and ask him about the delivery.

Can anyone hashis email address? Also I advise all the potential HONDA Clients to not to go to HONDA CENTER to make booking, as they will cheat you.

If anyone has had the same experience with them then do join me, and let's start campaign against the FRAUD and cheaters who are around us and take action against them in Competition Commission, Consumer Courts, Ombudsman (Wafaqi Muhtasib) and all other forums.

Regards,

ALI
    what is honda altas saying and simplely phone honda altas tell your booking no and ask where is this car. CONTACT NO 042-35384671-80

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Very interesting post.

At the outset, I would like to tell you that paranoiny@pw booked a City way before Ramadan from Honda Classic, I-10 and was given mid September as the delivery period but as of now, there is NO sign ov the car. Thus, the tag of late deliveries cannot be blamed on the dealership alone. Yes, they do not fulfill their commitment, that is an offense indeed but they are not the only ones. By the way, paranoiny's dad is somewhat a big shot and has partnership in one of the leading Presses in Pakistan.

Secondly, the Raza fellow spoke the truth about having petrol pumps. A strict old owner of Shell F-7 (Super Jinnah) told me that his son owns the dealership under discussion. Try meeting the father and tell him to solve the issue or you'd lodge complaints as discussed above. I, on my behalf, shall also try to inform him.

Good luck to you all.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^ Good were the times, when they'd let you know within a week that your CITY had arrived from factory.

Both of my cars I booked didn't take more than 5-6 days.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lucky!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

We booked Honda City in the last week of July and got the car delivered just 2 days back. It took Honda almost 2 months.....just in May, they were taking only 3 weeks (At max) to deliver. Don't know wats going here!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

send e mail to HONDA JAPAN .... and complain them ...... or make a fone call ....
    they will surely listen
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I remmeber back in 06 when we got the cbrand new city for 8lakhs within 2days after booking
    Aunda Fan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aakbar View Post
    We booked Honda City in the last week of July and got the car delivered just 2 days back. It took Honda almost 2 months.....just in May, they were taking only 3 weeks (At max) to deliver. Don't know wats going here!!!
    Congratulations on the delivery of your car.

Till earlier this year, Honda City was being offered at immediate delivery. I still remember going there for a friend's car's maintenance and one fellow drove away within twenty minutes of choosing the vehicle's color. Those not available were said to take three to four days or a week maximum. All this outburst for Honda City did rise quite suddenly indeed. I wonder if it is due to the speculated new model of Civic to arrive next month.

And for those waiting, please do start a petition like the against Toyota Pakistan. Unfortunately I can't seem to find it right now. Indus replied to the starter within a week if m not wrong.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pyromaniac View Post
    Sir, its really sad to hear about your experience but with all due respect rest of your post perfectly makes sense except the bold part, which seems a bit exaggerated. I am just curious how do they manage sale invoices, color choices and variants, if they dont keep a record of who is booking what. After all they are running a 3S dealership not a "PAAN Khokha manually maintaining your Khata" and how do they tell you the particulars (Frame # Engine # ) like which car you have booked against your payment (BANK DRAFT).
    well that was because, in typical fashion they just took out any city from their huge 'stock' of cars (which they'll give you if you feel like paying 'ON') that they have & told me to take it. whereas I wanted a specific color with navigation... so

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

its a good news that hondas and suzukis are wrapping up. it would be much better if toyota also does that. then we will have thousands of options of buying imported cars. govt doesnt give open import policy due to these three manipulators. we will get rid of the local crap.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What makes you think they are going to vanish from here? At the moment Honda's mysterious behavior appears to be like that of Kia scam to me!

Quote Originally Posted by 2126 View Post
    According to informed sources, people in general had booked around 12,000 KIA vehicles and 700 of them made full payments for their cars while 20 per cent of the price was deposited by the rest of the buyers.
    The poor customers, however, were never delivered the vehicles as the money collected by Tawakal Group was allegedly transferred to their other business interests out side Pakistan.
    ...........Although KIA Motors of Korea has already announced its dissociation with Tawakal Group, yet the people who had deposited their hard earned money with Naya Daur to get a car are still running from pillar to post to get their money back...........

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I also booked city m/t on 20th Sept. and general manager told me that it'll be delivered by mid of October, and after looking at these posts I'd have to believe that gm at honda center is making a fake promise to deliver till 15th Oct.

I have received customer relation number but have not received any letter from honda atlas yet.

Also can anybody tell me what is the number to inquire about delivery of my car? I found few numbers on net but none of these was working/attended.

I am also ready to pay them 'on' as I need it urgent but they say they don't have car in polished metal color.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ALlyIQBAL View Post
    Dear All,

I booked HONDA City Manual on July 11,2011 at the HONDA CENTER Rawalpindi. There the Sales person told me that car will be available in 6 weeks by the end of August. In August I contacted them and asked for my car, they told me that they have special links and will get the car.

In last week of August 2011, I asked them about the delivery , Mr . Hassan Raza (Exec.Director) HONDA CENTER said that they will deliver it before mid September. I contacted them in 2nd week of Septemebr and they had no information about the car delivery.

Atlast, on Sep 20, 2011, I sent an email to HONDA Atlas, and asked them about the delivery as they had written in the booking confrmation letter that car will be delivered in 60 days, and it has been more than 70 days now and I have no info about the delivery. I also asked them to conduct inquiry against the FRAUD HONDA CENTER, whose Executive Director Mr. Hassan Raza guaranteed that he will deliver the car by Mid September.Unfortunately, they have not sent any reply till today.

Iam very disappointed and planning to sent an email to Mr. Amir Shirazi CEO HONDA ATLAS, and to complain against this unprofessional conduct of his distributor HONDA CENTER, and ask him about the delivery.

Can anyone hashis email address? Also I advise all the potential HONDA Clients to not to go to HONDA CENTER to make booking, as they will cheat you.

If anyone has had the same experience with them then do join me, and let's start campaign against the FRAUD and cheaters who are around us and take action against them in Competition Commission, Consumer Courts, Ombudsman (Wafaqi Muhtasib) and all other forums.

Regards,

ALI
    Ali, any update on your car ? Did you get it or still waiting ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What is the Honda city sale per month?
    현대 애인

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by speedster_101 View Post
    I also booked my Honda City from Honda Centre Rawalpindi.
    I got my customer relationship number from them within a week and after that I remained in contact with Honda Factory about the status of my car. Once dealership people tried to be oversmart by giving me another car before 1st July (prices were getting reduced after 1st July) but I turned down their offer.
    When Honda factory told me that your car has been dispatched, I kept calling these Honda Centre Rawalpindi people to notify me when my car approaches. When they didn't notify me I went to their center and asked them to hand over my car. Their senior most official (I think he was the same person you mentioned in your post) was becoming very over smart. He even said that he has petrol pumps of his own. I said so what should I do? I am not here to discuss your petrol pumps. I know my car has reached this place so hand it over to me. He doesn't know anything about automobiles, yet he is working here. I saw him giving wrong advices to the customers. Anyways I got my car's delivery that day but they did not give me 25,000 Rs cheque (The differential amount due to price reduction). They gave me one week time for that, but they didn't call me even after 3 weeks. So I called them and said that its not a car which you people are manufacturing, its just a cheque. I used very harsh words with that guy and threatened him. The next day he handed that cheque to me.
    The absolutely right way of dealing with such people. Good job done!!
    ~~~~We cannot discover new oceans unless we have the courage to lose sight of the shore~~~

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRover View Post
    I also booked city m/t on 20th Sept. and general manager told me that it'll be delivered by mid of October, and after looking at these posts I'd have to believe that gm at honda center is making a fake promise to deliver till 15th Oct.

I have received customer relation number but have not received any letter from honda atlas yet.

Also can anybody tell me what is the number to inquire about delivery of my car? I found few numbers on net but none of these was working/attended.

I am also ready to pay them 'on' as I need it urgent but they say they don't have car in polished metal color.
    I used to call on this number (042) 35871100-09
    This is Honda Factory number and it is located in Lahore. It was written on the letter sent to me by Honda.
    They have changed the telephone numbers on their website now, so I don't know that this old number is in use or not, but you can try it. Call them during working hours.
    "The more we sweat in peace, the less we bleed in war"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

either contact honda customer services take no from classis; or well drive to lahore...
    The future of Automobile...Mercedes-Benz S Class Saloon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

User Tag List