48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default surprise surprise

Iwent to PakJapan autos last night to show my wife what a suzuki wagon R looks like and look what i saw calling my name

EVO 8!!! demand was 24 lacks

surprise surprise -475483
    1. A car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, 2. Resale wont save your life in an accident, 3. Genius has limits, stupidity has none, 4. Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level & beat you with experience, 5. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young! 6. انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Would love to but im traveling i told u levin didnt i?
    JAM 2.3 Venolia-Oliver Stage III, Buschur Racing GT67 P Trim Turbo Kit, Injectors 1000cc, Apexi PFc D-Jetro, HKS 272s, AMS VSR Intake Manifold, HKS Typr R, HKS Hi-Power Catback, HKS GD Max Twin, HKS DLI-II, HKS EVC 6, HKS T Timmer, HKS Circuit Attack Counter, Defi Link Control, Defi Exhaust Temperature Gauge, Defi Water Temperature Gauge, Defi Oil Temperature Gauge, Defi Oil Pressure Gauge, Defi Fuel Pressure Gauge, Defi Boost Gauge, AEM Uego, CF Hood, CF Trunk, JDM 9 Rear Bumper, C West GT Wing

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

buksh:
    right ok. i guess same dates,, overlapped , too bad,, we r planning drive on motorway in evening to islo.
    ,,, unless you know the track, you're not good enough to sit behind the wheel." K T

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

so did he get it?
    JAM 2.3 Venolia-Oliver Stage III, Buschur Racing GT67 P Trim Turbo Kit, Injectors 1000cc, Apexi PFc D-Jetro, HKS 272s, AMS VSR Intake Manifold, HKS Typr R, HKS Hi-Power Catback, HKS GD Max Twin, HKS DLI-II, HKS EVC 6, HKS T Timmer, HKS Circuit Attack Counter, Defi Link Control, Defi Exhaust Temperature Gauge, Defi Water Temperature Gauge, Defi Oil Temperature Gauge, Defi Oil Pressure Gauge, Defi Fuel Pressure Gauge, Defi Boost Gauge, AEM Uego, CF Hood, CF Trunk, JDM 9 Rear Bumper, C West GT Wing

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

so if the car is from lhr then the dealer here is telling a lie that it has just came from khi...
    its all about power to weight ratio...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well bukhsh u are rite to the exact deformities that i mentioned to storm............it definitely is the same car.....

The rear monograms are rusty

The rear trunk lid near the back screen is rusty and definitely repainted

The front bonnet is also a repaint...half of it

Lastly there is a line (dent) leading from the front Radiator and trailing to the strut bar..damaging the head cover a little bit
    i dont know wat it was but it was strange.

my observation was that the car is more driven then 6000 km....it is atlkeast 30,000km driven. coz the road grime has effected the head lights sparkleness.

didnt checked the rear bumper coz the car was parked in such a way

the side doors and panels were all original . but it seemed like the car had been standing in sun for atleast 6 months.

other wise rest was all fine but some reapirs were required.i think it is not the rite car for this price. the dealer was saying 22 lac final and wasnt sure abt the documents as he was quoting that they wud be here from karachi ...lolz...

well here is the dent i was talking abt
    zoom, the pic and see for urself

surprise surprise -644546

sameer bhai and the EVO waiting for an owner

surprise surprise -644547
    AE 86

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Should have kicked the car a bit and would have felt the faulty transfer case plus a little extra sound as in what they call goonj

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Buksh, the 6speed tranny has some crossed ratios. A little noise is inherent. They all do it.
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| C2G - GARAGE | SHOP | TUNE +92 346 8776643 |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

That bit i knw fli but this one has a little more than usual.
    Just what i thought

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

maybe im mistaken

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Maybe not.
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| C2G - GARAGE | SHOP | TUNE +92 346 8776643 |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What a laugh!

I was given a time of 6pm to come and see the car, but as luckwould have it i got there at 5:30-45 with kkoool, only to be told by some random salesman "gee gari tho bikh gayi hai". I was like WTF and called the dealer (who still ahdn't arrived) it took him a few frantic calls to figure out that the car had not been sold but it did have an offer of 22 on it (demand is 23). Anywhay whilst me and kkoool checked out the EVO that same randon salesman started to go on and on and on about "aap offer lagaaley", at one point i felt like kicking his *** so he'd shut up and let me check the car out.

secondly I was requested by the dealer to bring my land rover so that they could value it and consider a trade. When the dealer finally arrived he tells me "nahi abhi koi demand nahi hai",.... again WTF was your reason for asking me to bring it???

All in all alot of my time was wasted ant they shoudl be thankful that no member of my family had come or it would have been full besti time for wasting their time.

I thank kkoool who managed to find every little thing which was wrong with the EVO, (which was quite alot). Saqib bhai turned up just after we all left so he never got to hear the routine lecture that every dealer goes on about that "baqi dealer price bohat unchi lagatey hai,hum asey nahi hai, hum jahiz paisay maangthey hai"

Sadly yesterdal i figured out that no matter what, all dealers in ISB have the same crooked code in their DNA, and they are all out to rip you off and make you zaleel in the process.

It's unfortunate, since the people at PakJapan know very well what happened to Capital car deals when they behaved very similarly with me.......
    1. A car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, 2. Resale wont save your life in an accident, 3. Genius has limits, stupidity has none, 4. Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level & beat you with experience, 5. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young! 6. انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

surprise surprise -644574

surprise surprise -644575

surprise surprise -644576

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Spectra/Storm

The pic of Mitsu pickup is not chop or something... I took it personally near Malaysia Post (City Centre Mkt) in KL, Malaysia.... every mistu pickup in Malaysia has it.... they call it Storm Evo turbo intercooler...

This Space Intentionally Left Blank.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

okay i wrote somthing which was for your eyes but i guess you didnt read it

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Also wht was he asking and how much did you offer cuz the thread is giving two three different demands

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@buksh, r u the buksh from sheikh zayed international?? the one who has a wite rx8, blak civic, mustnag etc etc??
    Reliable, Fast, Cheap....Pick two

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@buksh
    I just replied (was having lunch). His demand was 23,... fixed price!!!

I didn't bother even offering since his last (claimed) offer was 22.5.......

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ahad
    Nah im not

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

do i see pakistani exide battery in the evo's :| ?
    or am i mistaken ?
    Life is short and very unpredictable just like a Quarter mile .....

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

User Tag List