Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 158 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
Like Tree1050Likes

Thread: CNG News (discuss schedule or any other CNG related information)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default CNG News (discuss schedule or any other CNG related information)

CNG News.

Punjab/isb schedule
    SNGPL :: Curtailment Schedule

Sindh schedule (look in lower section of page for news update on CNG)
    Sui Southern Gas Company Limited

MOD EDIT: OFF TOPIC REPLIES/ POLITICS NOT ALLOWED. THANKS

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Strike is being observed in all over Pakistan. I have seen almost all CNG stations closed in rawalpindi and islamabad.

3. 06-06-2012, 10:44 AM

Site Banned

Reason
    Spam

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

and i have read that they are closed for indefinite period
    Boy Badnam hua LIANA tery liya

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aqibasit View Post

CNG News (discuss schedule or any other CNG related information) - 415085
    this is nothing
    i have seen lines longer than this last night in islamabad at all cng stations

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Cng news -415272
    top documentaries " Tears of Gaza"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This was in response to this:

CNG News (discuss schedule or any other CNG related information) - 53s5d1

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3987 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

the people who invested in CNG are now having diarhea moments about it being an obsolete fuel, and being an association in Pakistan who do nothing but show off their rado watches and their land cruisers and eat samosay over chai should get their act together and provide solutions too, like playing the emmissions card or getting buses and utility works vehicles to use dedicated gas engines only.. That way their interests and profits can be secured by law.

But because all of them are just "book keepers" they only lookout for themselves, hence call on these strikes and come up with these "fizool" newspaper ads.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have filled the tank of EE90 with 34 litres of liquid fuel ( 8 - 10 litres are always in tank when running on CNG) and adjusted the ignition timing & 'MIS-CHUR' to run car on it for few days and ............. my my after very very long time i enjoyed throttling a small sedan under my foot. tail pipe was sand white throwing cold air when i reached home
    - www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

cng association came up with this strike just for their own interest,let it deplete n lets use petrol only

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

my comments are in boldface.

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    the people who invested in CNG are now having diarhea moments about it being an obsolete fuel, no, they're worried that the investment they made in good faith (based upon a government policy of promoting cng as an automotive fuel) is going to be flushed down the toilet because predatory vultures like asim hussain and the cowardly principals behind Progas LPG want to earn unjust commissions on LPG as an automotive fuel and being an association in Pakistan who do nothing but show off their rado watches and their land cruisers and eat samosay over chai how do you know, have you ever been to an APCNGA meeting?, you might be referring to the CNGSOA or the CNGDA (both of which are not chartered or registered legally as industry associations) should get their act together and provide solutions too, they already have, you might have meant "justifications" instead of "solutions" like playing the emmissions card they already have, the vultures in gormint are too busy weighing their as yet to be realized pelf to care about such petty things as environmental concerns or getting buses and utility works vehicles to use dedicated gas engines only and what's to stop the gormint from simply using force majeure (since they do that anway for anything they can't justify morally) to declare CNG illegal (or as the faux-legal armchair "liars" in pakistan like to say "extra-legal") and then set up dedicated and exclusive CNG fuelling stations for "municipal" vehicles.. That way their interests and profits can be secured by law.oops! they already thought their right to continuity of business was secured by article 4 but of course the law is just a convenient handmaiden for the power-elite in pakistan to abuse as they will

But because all of them are just "book keepers" they only lookout for themselves, that's odd, they've been saying consistently that besides safeguarding their own business investments they wish consumers to continue to have the right to use CNG as an automotive fuel instead of being railroaded into using LPG hence call on these strikes and come up with these "fizool" newspaper ads.i find nothing frivolous about the APCNGA ad, perhaps you don't like considering the facts. i challenge you to refute any one of the facts presented in the APCNGA ad.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. "
    - Ben Franklin

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chaudhary9 View Post
    cng association came up with this strike just for their own interest,let it deplete n lets use petrol only
    that's right, let's use a more expensive and more environmentally destructive fuel (yes, i'm being sarcastic). let's spend more of our scarce hard currency to import petrol (yes, that's me being sarcastic again). and of course, let's make fun of a business community that's trying to save their investment in their legal businesses (i think you know by now what i'm doing here so i won't belabor the point).

v
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. "
    - Ben Franklin

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aqibasit View Post

CNG News (discuss schedule or any other CNG related information) - 415085
    wth,is the a CNG station or a Toll Plaza..?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3987 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

first law of a businessman is that their is nothing called "good faith" its all money.. you expect a sane businessman to invest heavy into something on "good faith" of business protection by a country's government which does not know its elbow from its behind?

This muscling happens everywhere - business gets muscled out by politics, and speaking of yapping about this ad or being in a "aaal pakistan cng association meeting" which would be a proper waste of time because just look at all the practices under the CNG diamond flag in Pakistan. All the association wants is to secure their money. Do you think that if horse stables and carriage operators made an association about 100 years ago in Pakistan they could have outmuscled horseless carriages??

You are trying to imply that a fuel that has no range in crowded cities like in Pakistan will actually work.. No it wont.. and it wont carry heavy cargo either. Instead of crying out, what has the CNG mafia offered as "suggestion" to lower energy consumption in transport in Pakistan?? all I have seen yet is - install CNG in your dibba car and save money (they forgot to add that it has the range of a zippo lighter worth of liquid fuel)

Speaking of simple book keeping - can you come up with an independant body used the CNG association or whatever that actually certifies the placement and safety of such stations - more than half of them are right square in the middle of residential areas with houses literally on their boundary walls. Do you have any certified body doing weld testing on their pipes or have a proper EOL for their equipment?

The system needs a complete overhaul, and the overhaul does not start at this level, its waaaaay deeper.

with LPG coming along, all the CNG businesses will be jumping ship and then go for LPG like rats to cheese, and complaining wont help, e.g. if a Pakistani product gets rejected in a market due to some tech or legal reason you dont go and put up signs and scream boycott do you???
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by mfdarvesh View Post
    This was in response to this:

CNG News (discuss schedule or any other CNG related information) - 53s5d1
    a few questions from me to mr gohar ejaz and the rest of his gang of congenital idiots:

1) how did you calculate the "subsidy" being given to the CNG business segment? (show me the sources behind the inputs and the formula behind your calculations)

2) how did you come up with the "savings" of 300 arab rupees?

3) how is CNG "wasted"? mine does a good job of moving me from point a to point b mr gohar ejaz (unlike your bmw 745 il on expensive and imported petrol)

4) the primary reason for the current shortage of electricity in the national grid is that we aren't generating enough electricity. we aren't generating enough electricity because we aren't paying the generating companies for the electricity they are already generating for us. the largest group of electricity consumers that is defaulting on its bills is ..... the gormint of pakistan (federal and provincial). and the electricity the ipp's and rpp's are generating is quite a bit more expensive because our geniuses in islamabad contractually agreed to pay private genco's based on capacity as well as production (that means we pay them their business costs plus an agreed upon profit percentage whether they generate a single watt of electricity or, as is more often the case, NOT); so why are you so intent on covering up the massive contractual clusterfcuk by snatching away gas from a business segment that has prior claim to it? (ask your lawyer/drug-dealer/washerwoman what "prior claim" means in legal terms and get back to me)

5) why is the fertilizer industry paying only about 128 rupees per mmbtu? where in what holy book does it say that sngpl and ssgcl should sell gas to fertilizer companies BELOW THEIR OWN COST? (btw, the WACOG for gas by the unholy twins of sngpl and ssgcl is about 384 rupees per mmbtu; the source of this info is the cardboards cutouts pasted in the picture of the unholy twins' own senior management team)

6) and what exactly is it that forces the gormint to import "expensive" fertilizer? oooohhh, yeah their own unwillingness to allow ordinary citizens to import fertilizer from this thing called the open market (sshh! you might of heard of it in other parts of the world, but we don't like to talk about it here in pakistan) could it be because this low rate is just a sweetheart deal for your buddies in the fertilizer business? could you be protecting your own off-the-books equity shares in the fertilizer business?

7) newsflash to mr gohar ejaz: your own textile industry is contractually not entitled to get gas in the months of december, january and february. but, you've been getting gas during these months for the past 3+ years. quick, put your floppy little thing back in your pants. nobody wants to see that ugly little thing in public. you've been screwing us for years and haven't even given us the rest of us 180 million a kiss afterwards, what sort of self-respecting rapist are you?

8) of course YOU can earn more profits if given more gas to fire up your electricity generators (instead of running them on furnace oil), but you'd do so at the expense of the public. that's a neato formula created by the power-elite of the world; socialize the costs and privatize the profits. and, how do weigh your privatized profits against the socialized costs to society by increasing their cost of living (transport of people and goods) by forcing them to use a more expensive fuel? next time the cost of pocket combs and gobi go up at the kiryana store you should know why (yes, because it costs more to bring them to market)

the history of pakistan is replete with dirtbaggery, mr gohar ejaz. and you're right down there with the worst of the worst. i give you the quivering anus award of the century for most bald-faced misrepresentation.

and mr yousaf abdullah and mr abdul rashid lone, you're mr gohar ejaz's shy rectums in-waiting for his upcoming inauguration for his august title.

feh! i deeply regret your pretence to be part of the same 180 million who have to breathe the air you foul with your presence.

hello pakwheelers! help me find the truth, any truth, in any of the lies printed in the advertisement put out by the oh so orwellian "save pakistan industry forum". that's right fellow travellers, pull out your microscopes and funhouse mirrors! because that's the only way you might find anything even remotely resembling the truth in this ad. if you do find something true, i will reward you with a personal apology.

regards,

v

p.s. don't go bill clinton on me and ask me to define "is"
    - Ben Franklin

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3987 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

vadvaro - call up AAJ or GEO TV - put yourself into a chair and argue this out.. It will be fun, I would also call up the same newspaper who printed it and give them an earful.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vadvaro View Post
    that's right, let's use a more expensive and more environmentally destructive fuel (yes, i'm being sarcastic). let's spend more of our scarce hard currency to import petrol (yes, that's me being sarcastic again). and of course, let's make fun of a business community that's trying to save their investment in their legal businesses (i think you know by now what i'm doing here so i won't belabor the point).

v

+1

and also whats the fault of consumers who have been investing in cng kits in their cars since 14-15 years..
    what will happen to thier investment. a cng kit may not be a big deal to well off guys but its a matter of bread earning for low income groups..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ vadvaro thats what i was afraid of ..
    the cng and industrial sector will be fighting with each other due to the $%&& policies when there is no cng or gas shortage in real..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3987 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

its a depreciating asset.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

first law of a businessman is that their is nothing called "good faith" its all money.. you expect a sane businessman to invest heavy into something on "good faith" of business protection by a country's government which does not know its elbow from its behind?

This muscling happens everywhere - business gets muscled out by politics, and speaking of yapping about this ad or being in a "aaal pakistan cng association meeting" which would be a proper waste of time because just look at all the practices under the CNG diamond flag in Pakistan. All the association wants is to secure their money. Do you think that if horse stables and carriage operators made an association about 100 years ago in Pakistan they could have outmuscled horseless carriages??

You are trying to imply that a fuel that has no range in crowded cities like in Pakistan will actually work.. No it wont.. and it wont carry heavy cargo either. Instead of crying out, what has the CNG mafia offered as "suggestion" to lower energy consumption in transport in Pakistan?? all I have seen yet is - install CNG in your dibba car and save money (they forgot to add that it has the range of a zippo lighter worth of liquid fuel)

Speaking of simple book keeping - can you come up with an independant body used the CNG association or whatever that actually certifies the placement and safety of such stations - more than half of them are right square in the middle of residential areas with houses literally on their boundary walls. Do you have any certified body doing weld testing on their pipes or have a proper EOL for their equipment?

The system needs a complete overhaul, and the overhaul does not start at this level, its waaaaay deeper.

with LPG coming along, all the CNG businesses will be jumping ship and then go for LPG like rats to cheese, and complaining wont help, e.g. if a Pakistani product gets rejected in a market due to some tech or legal reason you dont go and put up signs and scream boycott do you???
    ================================================

first law of a businessman is that their is nothing called "good faith" its all money so then should the gormint of pakistan should not create or disseminate any policies that have anything to do with business? should the president not issue any ordinances that have anything to do with business, and should the courts not adjudicate on contract law? .. you expect a sane businessman to invest heavy into something on "good faith" of business protection nope, i never said anything about protectionist behavior (if you're using that as a term of commerce) by the gormint but we all have a reasonable right to expect respect for contractual boundaries created by gormint policies by a country's government which does not know its elbow from its behind? so, does that forgive all sorts of egregious behavior by the gormint? do we just say that they don't have adequate (mental or intellectual) capacity? sounds like the coward's way out of the situation to me

This muscling happens everywhere - business gets muscled out by politics, and speaking of yapping about this ad or being in a "aaal pakistan cng association meeting" which would be a proper waste of time because just look at all the practices under the CNG diamond flag in Pakistan and what, pray tell, are these "practices" you refer to. All the association wants is to secure their money no, they wish to secure their right to the opportunity to earn a living based upon respect for contractual boundaries. Do you think that if horse stables and carriage operators made an association about 100 years ago in Pakistan they could have outmuscled horseless carriages?? please explain further, i don't see how conflating cng with ghora garis explains anything about what we're discussing here

You are trying to imply that a fuel that has no range in crowded cities like in Pakistan will actually work.. where did i do that? i think you're implying now that cng "has no range in crowded cities (of) pakistan", what makes you undervalue the role of CNG as an automotive fuel compared to other automotive fuels? No it wont.. and it wont carry heavy cargo either.try telling that to the garda sniffing hiace drivers carrying 30 passengers instead of the legal limit of 12/14/17 Instead of crying out, what has the CNG mafia how are they mafiosi? do they go around making you loans that you can't refuse, sell you protection, or do murder for hire? offered as "suggestion" to lower energy consumption in transport in Pakistan?? what they suggested was to allow use of CNG in public transport vehicles (vans, pickups and busses) all of which has got the gormint in a lather now all I have seen yet is - install CNG in your dibba car and save money (they forgot to add that it has the range of a zippo lighter worth of liquid fuel) and how does that make it a bad thing to use CNG instead of petrol/diesel?

Speaking of simple book keeping - can you come up with an independant body used the CNG association or whatever that actually certifies the placement and safety of such stations - more than half of them are right square in the middle of residential areas with houses literally on their boundary walls. yes, it's called the ministry of industries; bureau of explosives but by no stretch of the imagination can they be considered to be and "independent body" Do you have any certified body doing weld testing on their pipes which pipes would that be? the local grid? the localized inlet? or downstream from the inlet all the way to the dispensing nozzle? or have a proper EOL for their equipment? same as before

with LPG coming along, that's the prime question here, why is "LPG coming along?" all the CNG businesses will be jumping ship and then go for LPG like rats to cheese, i don't think they would mind so much if 1) there were a mature procurement and supply-chain for LPG in pakistan, 2) the wild seasonal price swings could be somehow ameliorated, and 3) if there were an orderly and phased cutover planned from CNG to LPG (where consumers would remove and hurl their expensive CNG kits and cylinders at their "elected" representatives and then buy LPG kits for the approx. 3.5 million vehicles that are running on CNG today and complaining wont help, e.g. if a Pakistani product gets rejected in a market due to some tech or legal reason you dont go and put up signs and scream boycott do you??? of course you do complain (or should complain) if the reasons being given for the curbs/restraints don't seem honest or grounded in reality (unless you don't care much for the concept of justice altogether), so the prime question to ask today is why exactly is LPG being touted as the replacement of choice for CNG? i'd like to hear some facts
    - Ben Franklin

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

vadvaro - call up AAJ or GEO TV - put yourself into a chair and argue this out.. It will be fun, I would also call up the same newspaper who printed it and give them an earful.
    i'd love to but i've discovered something interesting about the press in pakistan; you've got to pay to play. i.e. if i don't pay them they won't be motivated to listen to what i have to say. what motivates them is mirch masala or bleeding body-parts.

what frightens them most of all are facts.
    - Ben Franklin

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

USA, one of the best economies is saving $$$ by converting to CNG, so that they are not threatened by OPEC.. and we are going the opposite way where the world is heading..Imagine a future without CNG when God forbid our fuels are stopped like what happened in desert storm 1990-91.. the whole setup will come to a fault..

I want you all to think abt it, Electricity can be produced at a very large scale by water ( dams)
    but cars can be run on water, at least commercially right now, or in near future.

Cng news -415331 Cng news -415332 Cng news -415333 Cng news -415334 Cng news -415335

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 158 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

User Tag List