Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 158 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 3159
Like Tree1050Likes

Thread: CNG News (discuss schedule or any other CNG related information)

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Skill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    7,885
    Follows
    3
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default CNG News (discuss schedule or any other CNG related information)

    CNG News.


    Punjab/isb schedule
    SNGPL :: Curtailment Schedule

    Sindh schedule (look in lower section of page for news update on CNG)
    Sui Southern Gas Company Limited




    MOD EDIT: OFF TOPIC REPLIES/ POLITICS NOT ALLOWED. THANKS


  2. #1161
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hash4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    24,377
    Follows
    18
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    4
    Best Answers
    3
    Good Answers
    13

    Default

    i was lucky to get gas just near closure time couple of times
    but yesterday failed ......to many bl oody cabs and only 20 mins wr left for closure
    drove off :/
    Life is short and very unpredictable just like a Quarter mile .....

  3. #1162
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    HellsGuardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,202
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chaudhary9 View Post
    @^^
    on your way back home
    From scheme 3 to g9 its 18km. From 26no to g9 its 7km so at most scheme 3 to 26no will be 18-7 = 11km.
    So if one has to come from airport then add couple from km and its 30km round trip.

    But ofc, its easily 30mins+ of travelling each side so not worth it

  4. #1163
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    awais.9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    69
    Posts
    11,927
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HellsGuardian View Post
    From scheme 3 to g9 its 18km. From 26no to g9 its 7km so at most scheme 3 to 26no will be 18-7 = 11km.
    So if one has to come from airport then add couple from km and its 30km round trip.

    But ofc, its easily 30mins+ of travelling each side so not worth it
    in case of 30km total trip its not that bad, even @IsbCap used to cover same distance or 34km to get cng instead of waiting for hours in line, just the drive time lol

  5. #1164
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    awais.9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    69
    Posts
    11,927
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hash4u View Post
    i was lucky to get gas just near closure time couple of times
    but yesterday failed ......to many bl oody cabs and only 20 mins wr left for closure
    drove off :/
    dont know about other pumps but atleast after 5am, at g11 pump they start using 8 points even when they hardly got any pressure so no matter how big of a line every1 gets cng n pretty quickly though once a guy ahead of me only got cng of 5rs lol

  6. #1165
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    awais.9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    69
    Posts
    11,927
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    finished cng
    got lpg filled

    bye bye cng n those long lines, rest of the awam enjoy cng wid those long lines

  7. #1166
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hash4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    24,377
    Follows
    18
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    4
    Best Answers
    3
    Good Answers
    13

    Default

    for how much did u fill
    and how many km's did ur car run
    Life is short and very unpredictable just like a Quarter mile .....

  8. #1167
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    awais.9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    69
    Posts
    11,927
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hash4u View Post
    for how much did u fill
    and how many km's did ur car run
    14kg filled
    so far running

    will get exact avg on next refill as some lpg remains unused for first time

  9. #1168
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hash4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    24,377
    Follows
    18
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    4
    Best Answers
    3
    Good Answers
    13

    Default

    got gas in 30 mins around 4pm

    few tips,
    * park and lock car in queue and wait in shade.you will feel 50c difference sitting inside the car and waiting out in shade
    * while car is locked keep front windows 1 inch down
    Life is short and very unpredictable just like a Quarter mile .....

  10. #1169
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    autophile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    13,576
    Follows
    20
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hash4u View Post
    got gas in 30 mins around 4pm

    few tips,
    * park and lock car in queue and wait in shade.you will feel 50c difference sitting inside the car and waiting out in shade
    * while car is locked keep front windows 1 inch down
    3-5 is best time because it is the hottest time of the day
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

  11. #1170
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    awais.9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    69
    Posts
    11,927
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    3-5 is best time because it is the hottest time of the day
    yea best time to get fried lol

  12. #1171
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    autophile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    13,576
    Follows
    20
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I could not get CNG tonight. Went to Gulrez at 7:33pm and there were very long queues on all CNG stations but no electricity except at Pearl who always switches his generators on. It had very long queues so I went down to Shaheen and light came at 8.00 pm and line started moving but at 9.00pm again loadshedding started. I left the line, bought a hadwana and came home.

    One simply does not have any energy after spending 9-10 hours at office. But I am amazed to see the patience in people when it comes to CNG, they can wait all the night and I can see long queues one evening before the opening of CNG Salute my Hamwatans.
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

  13. #1172
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    HellsGuardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,202
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    I could not get CNG tonight. Went to Gulrez at 7:33pm and there were very long queues on all CNG stations but no electricity except at Pearl who always switches his generators on. It had very long queues so I went down to Shaheen and light came at 8.00 pm and line started moving but at 9.00pm again loadshedding started. I left the line, bought a hadwana and came home.

    One simply does not have any energy after spending 9-10 hours at office. But I am amazed to see the patience in people when it comes to CNG, they can wait all the night and I can see long queues one evening before the opening of CNG Salute my Hamwatans.
    Me too. Couldn't get cng today actually those are mostly commercial vehicles. Unki rozi hi usi se hai, they save a lot of $$ by using cng. Paise insaan ko jagae rakhta hai

  14. #1173
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    awais.9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    69
    Posts
    11,927
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @^
    well those taxi people spend alot of time getting cng which is very cheap for them but then they charge super petrol rates to get compensation as well so it doesnt matters for them, they r getting money for their time's worth n wid those sky high fares u cant even think about taxi even when u need one

  15. #1174
    PakWheeler Follow
    born2hurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    158
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Well, I got gas in 1 hour and 30 mins yesterday.

  16. #1175
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    awais.9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    69
    Posts
    11,927
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i have shifted to lpg saying good bye to cng for summers atleast, no more khajal khwari of long lines

    its like driving on sasta petrol but wid better avg

    got an avg of 15km/kg which is fine enough for me to move to lpg from cng

  17. #1176
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    akash190's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Kharian
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,399
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chaudhary9 View Post
    i have shifted to lpg saying good bye to cng for summers atleast, no more khajal khwari of long lines

    its like driving on sasta petrol but wid better avg

    got an avg of 15km/kg which is fine enough for me to move to lpg from cng
    Sasta petrol? How much per kg?

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using PW Forums mobile app
    A real driver knows exactly what's in his car.

  18. #1177
    PakWheeler Follow
    riders7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Cust
    Age
    27
    Posts
    346
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chaudhary9 View Post
    i have shifted to lpg saying good bye to cng for summers atleast, no more khajal khwari of long lines

    its like driving on sasta petrol but wid better avg

    got an avg of 15km/kg which is fine enough for me to move to lpg from cng
    lpg giving you 15 n price is 120, n petrol ll give you 11-12 n price is 107 cylinder utar do to ak km or avg improve ho jay gi,very very miner diff

  19. #1178
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    awais.9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    69
    Posts
    11,927
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riders7 View Post
    lpg giving you 15 n price is 120, n petrol ll give you 11-12 n price is 107 cylinder utar do to ak km or avg improve ho jay gi,very very miner diff
    11-12 lol
    bhai ye civic hai fuel guzzler, u get 8km per litre or 9 at best

    lpg avg is 8rs/km
    petrol avg is 14rs/km

    hisaab laga lo kitna difference hai

  20. #1179
    PakWheeler Follow
    riders7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Cust
    Age
    27
    Posts
    346
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chaudhary9 View Post
    11-12 lol
    bhai ye civic hai fuel guzzler, u get 8km per litre or 9 at best

    lpg avg is 8rs/km
    petrol avg is 14rs/km

    hisaab laga lo kitna difference hai
    my brother is using 05 civic from last 2 years n getting 11-12 in city with ac, n upto 14 on long.

  21. #1180
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    awais.9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    69
    Posts
    11,927
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riders7 View Post
    my brother is using 05 civic from last 2 years n getting 11-12 in city with ac, n upto 14 on long.
    manual or auto
    exi or vti

    btw 11-12 wid ac, he doesnt knows how to calculate avg then, ask any1 using this car
    11-12 widout ac in city on exi might b possible but wid ac, exaggerated simply

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •