Good Answers

Default -Formula 1 - Season 2012 -

F1 Fans!!!!
    Welcome to the Season 2012 thread!
    Formula1 Fan Club
    Posting Rules
    1) No Spamming.
    2) No Racism.
    3) No Abusive Words, Personal attacks will be tolerated.
    4) Do not copy paste the whole article and news items, please provide the link to the original source.
    5) Standard PakWheels Rules Apply.
    -Formula 1 - Season 2012 - -1025829

Championship Calendar
    -Formula 1 - Season 2012 - -1025830

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - -1025831

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - -1025832

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - -1025833

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - -1025834

Previous Seasons's Discussion Archives

Formula 1 Season 2006

Formula 1 Season 2007

Formula 1 Season 2008

Formula 1 Season 2010

Formula 1 Season 2011

Some Formula 1 related WebSites

Autosport.com(No article Posting from this Website Allowed)

Live Streaming

Live Timing

Directo.thef1.es

F1 Class of 2012
    Drivers Group Photo

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1353893798

World Drivers Champion 2012 (Sebastian Vettel)
    -Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - 1353891215 mstz

Championship winning RB8
    -Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - 1353882643 mstz

World Constructors Champion (RedBull Renault)
    -Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - 1353882120 mstz

Here is the Final Championship Standings after the Season Finale Brazilian GP:
    Code:
    World Championships standings
    Drivers:                    Constructors:             
     1.  Vettel       281        1.  Red Bull-Renault          460
     2.  Alonso       278        2.  Ferrari                   400
     3.  Raikkonen    207        3.  McLaren-Mercedes          378
     4.  Hamilton     190        4.  Lotus-Renault             303
     5.  Button       188        5.  Mercedes                  142
     6.  Webber       179        6.  Sauber-Ferrari            126
     7.  Massa        122        7.  Force India-Mercedes      109
     8.  Grosjean      96        8.  Williams-Renault           76
     9.  Rosberg       93        9.  Toro Rosso-Ferrari         26
    10.  Perez         66       
    11.  Hulkenberg    63       
    12.  Kobayashi     60       
    13.  Schumacher    49       
    14.  Di Resta      46       
    15.  Maldonado     45       
    16.  Senna         31       
    17.  Vergne        16       
    18.  Ricciardo     10       
    Enjoy Posting!!!!!!!

ModEdit: Thread Closed. Link for 2013 F1 Season thread.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...-season-2013-a

M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

miscommunication cost kimi ... gald to know that lotus is good up there at the front so we'll see some good runs by kimi .... ferrari struggling , redbull struggling , how you guys see it for now ? what is going to happen tomorow ? some words please experts
    Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone - Neale Donald Walsch -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^ HAM or BUT is going to win.. i was surprised by VET's position :/

Kimi screwed his chance, not sure was it bcoz of steering issue, miscommunication (as u say), or mistakes by him.. its not good that his team-mate has done so well and he didn't even qualify for Q2

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ferrari sure Fernando Alonso would have reached Q3 without driving mistake
    Ferrari technical chief Pat Fry is sure Fernando Alonso would have reached Q3 in Australian Grand Prix qualifying but for his Q2 spin, but doubts he could have got higher than row four.

Kimi Raikkonen admits error cost him a place in Q2 duriing Oz GP qualifying
    Kimi Raikkonen says his Lotus car had the potential to be high up the grid despite being knocked out of qualifying for the Australian Grand Prix in the opening segment, due to a mistake of his own admission.

Felipe Massa says Ferrari's form worse than expected
    Felipe Massa reckons Ferrari's plight may be even worse than the team feared after he could only qualify 16th for Formula 1's Australian Grand Prix season-opener in Melbourne.

Sebastian Vettel admits Red Bull didn't have the pace to take pole in Melbourne
    Sebastian Vettel has admitted that he made a mistake on his final flying lap in qualifying for the Australian Grand Prix, but the reigning world champion also conceded that he was not a genuine contender for pole position.

Sergio Perez to get five-place grid penalty for gearbox change
    Sergio Perez will lose five places on the grid for the Australian Grand Prix after a gearbox change following qualifying.

Australian GP poleman Lewis Hamilton surprised by McLaren's gap to rivals
    Lewis Hamilton says it was a surprise not only to qualify on pole position for the Australian Grand Prix, but to also have a distinct margin over pre-season favourites Red Bull.

Lotus wants discussion over Mercedes's DRS-activated F-duct
    Lotus is hoping to sit down with Mercedes and the FIA ahead of the Australian Grand Prix to try and end the controversy over its rival's DRS-activated F-duct.

Alonso says Ferrari must react quickly if it is to stand a chance in the championship
    Fernando Alonso says Ferrari must react quickly if it is to stand a chance in the championship following a very disappointing first qualifying of the year in Melbourne.

HRT not allowed to race in Australia after failing to qualify
    The HRT team will not be allowed to race in tomorrow's Australian Grand Prix after failing to qualify on Saturday.

Michael Schumacher not 'dreaming' of Australian Grand Prix victory
    Michael Schumacher insists that it is unrealistic for him to fight for victory in Sunday's Australian Grand Prix despite Mercedes making a step forward over the winter.

Jenson Button: McLaren front row lockout a 'long time coming'
    Jenson Button says McLaren's qualifying form has been a 'log time coming' after he and Lewis Hamilton locked out the front row for the first time as team-mates.

Pastor Maldonado says Williams can carry strong qualifying form in to race
    Pastor Maldonado is confident that Williams's improved qualifying pace will carry forward into race day in Australia, after taking eighth on the grid for the Melbourne season-opener.

Paul di Resta blames out-lap traffic for lowly Melbourne qualifying position
    Paul di Resta believes that traffic on his out-lap prevented him from fighting to make the top 10 on the grid for the Australian Grand Prix.

@m_waqas
    You were sleeping thats what happened.

Alonso's error was not that big, but because of a twitchy Ferrari it was big enough that it put him out of Q3. Kimi's certainly was communication error still if anyone expecting him to out done what Grosjean has did then they are wrong because Grosjean was certainly competing in single seaters last season, and also have done testing for the Lotus team last year in last few races. Kimi on the other hand was racing either in Rallies or on Ovals in NASCAR Trucks which both are different from single seater racing.

@Blackeye117
    Ferrari is struggling, that is for sure. But RedBull may not be as bad as it looks because of the gap between them and McLarens because I think RedBull is running a wet setup as rain is expected during the race. Plus may be RB8 is design for Race pace rather then Qualifying's One lap wonder.

@UK
    Although it is too soon to make any conclusion but what if this is the real grid order this season apart from Ferrari's place which was certainly affected by the error. Is it not good for Vettel that with starting from the 3rd or 4th row he could prove critics that he knows how to drive, overtake and wins.
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Eddie, i'm not putting myself up as an expert but here is what i think. Oz does not always show the real picture. It gives you an idea but you have to wait two three races before a clear pattern emerges unless of course you are Ferrari

First things first- Raikkonen was always expected to struggle initially. He will need a few races to get back in the groove so to speak. He will possibly struggle more during the race here and more so in Malaysia, unless he has followed some amazing physical exercise routine. Give him time. Even without the mistake, he was two tenths off Grosjean's time in the first two sectors and whilst he may have made it into Q2, doubt he would have gone further because he continues to have issues with the power steering.

The good thing as you pointed out is that Lotus seem quick. Once Raikkonen gets on top of his troubles he should go well.

Ferrari- They are in great trouble. Oz may not be an indication of many things but it's impossible to hide lego car's weakness. Their B-spec will be ready for the in-season test and should race in Barcelona. Until that time it's about doing the best they can with what they have, which is a very scary and mysteriously unbalanced car. They are lucky in that they have you know who, and he will keep them united and lead them in the right direction. He missed Q3 having done only one flying lap in Q2 on a used set of tires. With a new set he would have been in Q3 and probably qualified between 6th and 9th some where. That cannot be said for Massa, he is history. No matter what he does, he is out at the end of this year.

RedBull- Again early days but it maybe safe to say that you won't be asking Steve for another treat this year. The have issues with their car, they changed the exhaust system again this morning. Clearly something is not right with their car and all the talk last year at Silverstone seems to be right it seems; 1) Their car would not b as competitive without the EBD 2) Minus that, Webber will be very competitive and close to Vettel. On both counts it's way too early. The most telling thing was his post qualifying comment when he said ' Mclaren was out of reach '
    Red Bull have great resources but can they out develop Mclaren? I don't know but if i were a betting man i would say no they can't. They will get closer to the front, win races but the domination of last few years is gone.

Mercedes- Looks good, tire degradation might be a problem in the race. Rosberg messed up his run by locking up at turn 3 and flat spotted his tire. Minus that they could have had a front row start with Rosberg. The question mark is about their passive F-duct and how aggressively Red Bull and Lotus go after it. It's giving them a huge advantage in qualifying. They should win one of the fly away races at least. They have the resources and people to keep developing and Schumacher's experience to call upon.

Mclaren- Easily the prettiest car and rightfully the fastest. Hamilton should reassert himself within the team this season. They look like the team to beat but again lets wait till Malaysia at least which is a more aero dependent track to see if they can replicate this performance there. The down side, if Hamilton fails to have the better of Button then the two drivers are quite likely to take points off each other allowing someone else through the door who can take the championship. I for one expect Hamilton to destroy Button this year.

Williams- Can't put into words how happy i am to see that team in the top ten. Hopefully it will continue for some time and not prove a one off. Bruno if he picks up his game can help the team score valuable points in a tight midfield battle.

Force India- Too much talk pre-season and didn't quite live up to it here at least. Expect Hulkenburg to have the better off Di Rista through out the season.

Toro Rosso- Daniel Ricciardo and Jean-Eric Vergne, arguably the most exciting driver pairing on the grid. I expect Vergne to get better as the season goes on and come out on top by the end of the season. One of the will progress to Red Bull and the other, maybe Ferrari?

HRT- Throw them out of F1 and set fire to their cars and whatever little factory they have, if they have one that is. Should not be allowed to race tomorrow.

@m_waqas

You don't watch qualifying and want treats!! Okay just because you have a special place in Steve's heart i'll overlook it this time. Consignment sent to all three. Sorry for the delay.

@genius83

I am not sure that is the case with Red Bull, bro. I haven't seen a forecast anywhere that suggests more than a 40% chance of rain and doubt any team would risk running a wet set up because of that. Red Bull seem to be well and truly struggling on this track. In a week's time it may well be very different when they go to the very aero dependent Malaysia.
    Yes, their race pace should be better in that they won't be as hard on tires as say Mercedes and possibly Lotus too.

Regarding Vettel, well all the fun is gone from over taking and racing. You deploy the DRS, the car in front is a sitting duck and you fly past them in a straight line even before the braking area. There is no art in that my friend. If this is indeed the true running order or it is for say the first 6-7 races then Vettel's true test will come in two ways. One, how good is he at leading his team out of this situation. Two, if the Mclaren drivers start taking points off each other can he sneak in there. It's that part of his race craft that will be tested this season if this is indeed the correct running order which i doubt it is because I expect Rosberg to be right at the front fighting so that's an added car.

As for lego car, it's not going anywhere and it's scary. It's scary because it reminds me of 1994 for some reason. I was unfortunately old enough to remember, this has the makings of `94 all over again. A lead driver ( I am avoiding saying the best although i have little doubt ) expected to bring titles in a mysteriously unstable car, team can't get to the bottom of the reason, keeps pushing to get a better qualifying result and a better race result, too much pride at stake and it can all go very wrong. We may have seen a little glimpse of it today. Hope thats all it is and nothing more.
    Come back, Luca Badoer, all is forgiven.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@UK
    I think if what you are saying about RedBull and Mercedes speed difference on a straight, it could not been overcome by DRS because at best DRS can give up to 10 Km advantage but to deploy it one need to be within a second of the front car, Right???? so how could RedBull will close the gap if Mercedes start putting up the speed 10Km/hr difference entering into the DRS zone.

You have said in the post practice 3 analysis that Rosberg have a 0.3 secs advantage over Michal, but the qualy times are showing a difference of more then 0.3 secs, even considering Rosberg's mistake he certainly has not lost more then 0.2 secs in that and even that is a big lost, does this means Michal's lap was more then good enough to out qualify Rosberg.

Ah you mean Alesi but is not that 95 season where Ferrari's last V12 monster was regarded by Michal as a car that he could win the title in and the reality was only one win to their name in 95 season. May be just may be the famous Ferrari's Spaghetti culture is kicking in again. If this car could not perform better by the mid season Domenicali's head will certainly roll alongside some other top heads too but also this car could give them the chance of hiring Flavio as Team Boss for 2013 season.

Williams first race with new car designed without the supervision of Sam Michal's and they have shown some movement towards the front. So afterall Sam Michal was the curse for them.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@genius83

I was talking about `94, a much darker year when Formula 1 lost one of its greatest ever champions. Driving the curiously unstable Williams which seem to be acting very differently from session to session, he tried to put it in places where it did not belong. Fighting for wins and pole while his team mate in the same car was getting lapped. Pride was at stake. Thats the feeling i get this year, again a driver at the very top of his game has a very unstable and strange car and again we will see him trying to put the Ferrari in places where it does not belong and that could well be a recipe for disaster. Too much pride at stake again.

I don't understand why people are saying Stefano Domenicali's job is on the line. He has been handed a dog of a car. It would be a different matter if there were bad strategy calls made like the infamous one at Abu Dhabi, if driver management was a problem then one could point a finger at him but this is more of a design disaster. Flav will probably take over one day but i thought his ban was going to end at the end of 2013, not 2012

The time difference between Rosberg and Schumacher was close at the end of free practice three but the general consensus is that it's the same 3 tenths that Schumacher has been unable to overcome since his return. Schumacher put in a solid lap, this is undoubtedly his best showing since his return i think. He has looked competitive from the start but can he take on Rosberg?......you don't want my answer to that question trust me This is a make or break year for Rosberg. If he is as good as people think he is ( minus Schumacher fans ) then this is the year to prove it. I believe he would have put the car higher up the grid, then again he messed up his qualifying run so thats his fault.

The Mercedes and Renault problem exists in terms of straight line speed. You'd notice it's the two front running Renault powered cars that are making a fuss about Mercedes` super F-duct. It's more of an advantage in qualifying because it can be used pretty much anywhere they want as it works with the DRS open. In race situations it might be a different story and with Mercedes said to be harder on its tires, they will not always be 1 second ahead every time the two teams enter the DRS zone.

Yeah Sam Michael was a curse and guess we know where he is now Lets hope he brings his special gift to that team too

One more thing, most of the people who think Rosberg has the edge over Schumacher believe Grosjean will have the better of Raikkonen all season long

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

despite steve saying that Gorjeans has edge over Kimi, i still believe Kimi's gonna outshine Gorjeans i.e. IF Kimi wants to do it..

@UK,
    is there any point for me to watch race tmrw?? ,.. well i don't see any point sadly.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@UK
    Oh, sorry I thought you are referring to Alesi and the 95 Ferrari disaster.

Stefano's job is thought to be on the line because some top level head has to roll and even some innocent head could roll instead of the real culprit. Stefano being the team boss could become the victim just like his predecessor was after F60 disaster. In both the cases the car was and is bad and the designers should be fired for that but to send a strong message with in the team it could be the team boss.

Well Flavio's ban start immediately in 2009 for an incident in 2008, so he was handed a life time ban while Pat Symmonds was handed a 5 year ban, Pat Symmonds has already returned with the Marussia and Flavio could very well be return in 2013 with Ferrari all thanks to Jean Todt. Plus Bernie is also pulling some strings in this regards he needs Flavio so that he could handle the new Concorde Agreement discussion easily.

Here is the commentary line up for StarSports for this race and most probably for the whole season:
    Steve Slater
    Mark Gallaghar (Former Cosworth F1 Boss)
    A former Touring Car champion I forgot his name.
    Paula Malai Ali (Presenter)
    Steve Dawson (Presenter)
    Alex Yoong (Drawing Room Expert)

@m_waqas
    I am not the only one who thinks Kimi in this race specially could not do better then what Grosjean has done, @UK also thinks that way look at his comment
    One more thing, most of the people who think Rosberg has the edge over Schumacher believe Grosjean will have the better of Raikkonen all season long
    So, he thinks Rosberg has edge over Michal and Grosjean will out shine Kimi.

Yes, there is a point in seeing the race tomorrow, because the race will be chaotic and could give us some surprise results.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by m_waqas View Post
    despite steve saying that Gorjeans has edge over Kimi, i still believe Kimi's gonna outshine Gorjeans i.e. IF Kimi wants to do it..

@UK,
    is there any point for me to watch race tmrw?? ,.. well i don't see any point sadly.
    There is always something when you watch a race. Your 'special' powers can do wonders Watch it for Steve, now come on, don't say he doesn't have a ' very special ' place in your heart

Things are not going according to plan for Raikkonen at Lotus though. He has already had his first falling out with the team yesterday when the team wanted him to go out while the track was wet and he refused to go saying ' i don't want to drive in the wet ' a Martin Brundle quote.

Yes you are right in that Kimi will do well if Kimi wants or more like if Kimi is dedicated enough. Right now he needs some time. For instance, it will be his first race with a full fuel load, a different approach is needed, his fitness which will be severely tested in the first few races etc etc. He certainly has the car it seems. All he needs is to get his act together quickly.

Lastly don't listen to what Steve is saying. He is only trying to create misunderstandings between you and me, knowing that you might be swayed away from him He is putting something i said as a quote from me. Now i wouldn't say that about Kimi would i?

@genius83

Guess you are right buddy, poor Dominicali- though a lot will depend on his relationship with his team leader. It's pretty much a team run by his star driver and if Alonso wants Stefano Dominicali to stay then Dominicali stays. I think they get on very well but the idea of Flav at Ferrari might be too tempting and this decent honorable man might lose his job.

Interesting story i read about him. As a young man, he started out at Imola as someone who helped park cars for people who came to watch the races, his dream to work for Ferrari one day and he ended up being the team principal of the most iconic name in motor racing. They will wait for their B-spec car though before making a decision and Alonso i suspect will have a say in the matter.

Where will our friend Massa go?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by genius83 View Post
    @m_waqas
    I am not the only one who thinks Kimi in this race specially could not do better then what Grosjean has done, @UK also thinks that way look at his comment
    So, he thinks Rosberg has edge over Michal and Grosjean will out shine Kimi.

Yes, there is a point in seeing the race tomorrow, because the race will be chaotic and could give us some surprise results.
    ok, i will watch the race tmrw,. alarm is set ..

regarding that quote by UK, i think he was saying exactly opposite to what u wrote ,. or may be its me, bcoz u all know my english is not good..

i thought he meant ppl are assuming wrongly.. but i knw he doesn't like Kimi, so u must be right in your interpretation...

Quote Originally Posted by UncleKracker View Post
    There is always something when you watch a race. Your 'special' powers can do wonders Watch it for Steve, now come on, don't say he doesn't have a ' very special ' place in your heart

Things are not going according to plan for Raikkonen at Lotus though. He has already had his firt falling out with the team yesterday when the team wanted him to go out while the track was wet and he refused to go saying ' i don't want to drive in the wet ' a Martin Brundle quote.
    i like Kimi but i don't know what kind of animal he is.. if what u are saying really happened then its sad..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@UK
    Its an old saying nicest men comes last and dies first so Stefano being a nice man would not do him any good. But this discussion will kick off after the Mugello testing where Ferrari will test their B-spec F2012 and if that didnot work bye bye Stefano. Alonso is starting to get frustate with the way Ferrari is acting for 2 years now and it was quite visible from his reaction to the Marshall's who tries to take the steering from him so that it could be put back in the car.

Massa may very well be end up in Sauber to replace Perez as Perez will replace him in Ferrari or may very well be to some other back off the grid team.

Thanks for the Domenicali early struggles story didnot knows that.

Bro, I was just pulling your leg with Sam Michal being a curse for Williams, because even though it looks like it there is one more change in Williams FW34 package which I think is bigger then the change in the Technical Director and that is Renault replacing the Cosworth. If Williams continue their performance like that for the whole season it will put an end on Cosworth's involvement in F1 for ever because Williams was saying that Cosworth is down on power and is hard in drivability.

On Williams topic, Rubens has tweeted congratulations to Pastor Maldonado's qualifying efforts.

McLaren's are smart they have put Sam Michals on a job which does not involved designing, he is working as Sporting Director for McLaren.

@m_waqas
    If it was only about Kimi then I could find that remark a bit sarcastic but as it is also involved Michal and I am pretty sure that @UK thinks Rosberg is a much better driver then the results have shown so that comment is not sarcastic at all.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Great discussion fellas...

Since I am type of a Guy who sticks to his guns and is loyal, I'll be supporting Vettel like last two years.
    Every time someone refers to Honda Civic as 'reborn', a puppy dies! Oh and I hate increasing my post count.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Australian GP: Saturday Action Pics

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331944836

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331944847

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331944857

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331944864

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331944868

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331947202

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331948402

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331948405

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331948409

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331948412

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331948422

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331948426

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331948435

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331948449

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331948452

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331948463

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331949010

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331959803

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331959807

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331959810

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331960403

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331960413

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331960420

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331960434

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331960454

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331960461

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331960464

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331960475

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331960478

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331960492

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331960497

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331960516

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331961025

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331961029

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331961047

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331961056

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331961060

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331961065

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331961069

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331961074
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Australian GP: Saturday Action Pics Contd.

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331961082

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331961085

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331961089

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331961103

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331962207

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331962210

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331962214

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331962221

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331962805

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331964008

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331964019

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331964026

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331964033

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331964037

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331964040

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331964044

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331965233

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331965259

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331965268

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331965274

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331965278

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331965282

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331965285

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331965289

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331965293

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331965297

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331965300

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331965320

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331965323

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331966424

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331966463

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331966489

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331966496

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331966502

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331966522

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331966545

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331966557

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331966561

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331966567

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331966571
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331966574

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331968203

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331968207

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331968215

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331968223

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331969404

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331969416

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331969422

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331969436

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331969444

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331969482

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331969503

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331969519

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331969526

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331970010

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331970014

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331970612

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331971203

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331971207

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331971210

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331971214

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331971217

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331971224

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331971232

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331971238

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331971243

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331971249

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331971277

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331971282

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331971286

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331973004

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331973007

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331973011

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331973015

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331973018

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331973601

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331973605

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331973623
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331973636

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331973639

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331973643

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331974203

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331974207

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331974230

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331974238

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331974245

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331974258

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331974266

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331974270

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331974277

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331974281

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331974289

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331974292

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331974296

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331974317

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331974320

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331974357

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331974365

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331974368

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331993198

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331993206

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331993213

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331993221

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331993235

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331993245

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331993252

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331993260

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331993268

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331993275

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331993287

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331993295

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331993310

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331993337

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331993347

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331993356

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331993364

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331993372

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331993379
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331993387

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331993403

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331993414

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331993424

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331993442

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331993451

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331993460

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331993476

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331993484

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331993494

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331993502

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331993511

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331993521

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331993529

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1331993538
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Its been a long time since I have posted on this thread, actually my first one on the 2012 thread. Dont you guys think that this years Mercedes seems to be competitive . Hope Schumacher pulls out one of his magical starts to be on 3rd or 2nd. .

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - -383606

Well what are your views about this? Legal or not?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What a race ! Vettel on P2

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nice season opener... Very happy for kimi, lotus, alonso and a good show by jenson. Hamilton is a sore loser. Also glad to see red bull dominance come to a halt. Wish things had gone smoother for mercedes & schumi but there is still a long way to go.. But someone please show the door to massa...
    You don't play cat & mouse games when you are the mouse!
    Ragar diya!......Kulpi Wala.....

Closed Thread
Page 22 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

User Tag List