Good Answers

Default -Formula 1 - Season 2012 -

F1 Fans!!!!
    Welcome to the Season 2012 thread!
    Formula1 Fan Club
    Posting Rules
    1) No Spamming.
    2) No Racism.
    3) No Abusive Words, Personal attacks will be tolerated.
    4) Do not copy paste the whole article and news items, please provide the link to the original source.
    5) Standard PakWheels Rules Apply.
    -Formula 1 - Season 2012 - -1025829

Championship Calendar
    -Formula 1 - Season 2012 - -1025830

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - -1025831

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - -1025832

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - -1025833

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - -1025834

Previous Seasons's Discussion Archives

Formula 1 Season 2006

Formula 1 Season 2007

Formula 1 Season 2008

Formula 1 Season 2010

Formula 1 Season 2011

Some Formula 1 related WebSites

Autosport.com(No article Posting from this Website Allowed)

Live Streaming

Live Timing

Directo.thef1.es

F1 Class of 2012
    Drivers Group Photo

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - z1353893798

World Drivers Champion 2012 (Sebastian Vettel)
    -Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - 1353891215 mstz

Championship winning RB8
    -Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - 1353882643 mstz

World Constructors Champion (RedBull Renault)
    -Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - 1353882120 mstz

Here is the Final Championship Standings after the Season Finale Brazilian GP:
    Code:
    World Championships standings
    Drivers:                    Constructors:             
     1.  Vettel       281        1.  Red Bull-Renault          460
     2.  Alonso       278        2.  Ferrari                   400
     3.  Raikkonen    207        3.  McLaren-Mercedes          378
     4.  Hamilton     190        4.  Lotus-Renault             303
     5.  Button       188        5.  Mercedes                  142
     6.  Webber       179        6.  Sauber-Ferrari            126
     7.  Massa        122        7.  Force India-Mercedes      109
     8.  Grosjean      96        8.  Williams-Renault           76
     9.  Rosberg       93        9.  Toro Rosso-Ferrari         26
    10.  Perez         66       
    11.  Hulkenberg    63       
    12.  Kobayashi     60       
    13.  Schumacher    49       
    14.  Di Resta      46       
    15.  Maldonado     45       
    16.  Senna         31       
    17.  Vergne        16       
    18.  Ricciardo     10       
    Enjoy Posting!!!!!!!

ModEdit: Thread Closed. Link for 2013 F1 Season thread.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...-season-2013-a

M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I Dont Want To Sleep you know we are in khi we already had too much of a sleep sitting at home i need to get going again
    Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone - Neale Donald Walsch -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

As much as I like VET, I believe he was wrong to use such language for a fellow driver.
    Every time someone refers to Honda Civic as 'reborn', a puppy dies! Oh and I hate increasing my post count.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Some stories that were lost during the weekend

Capitalism
    Come back, Luca Badoer, all is forgiven.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@m_waqas
    I know that he wants something to discuss but the problem is the whole F1 world is taking a nap after 2 back to back races, new news pieces will starting to arrive in the next 2 to 3 days but for now its only nap time.

Also, start following MotoGP topic because next week MotoGP season starts.

@Blackeye117
    You are right that we already have more then enough sleeping this week, okay here is a suggestion start following WRC Portugal Rally, it is 1 of the craziest rallies I have seen 3 drivers takes lead and retired. Or try to watch the NASCAR race at Martinsville tonight, OR INDY Car race at Barber Motorsports Park which is also tonight.

@aref
    I don't think it is such a big problem, what ever he says was the heat of the moment comment, Montoya have said something more offensive towards Kimi in a race and its now remembered as a golden comment by Montoya. In a year's time Vettel's comment will also be remembered in a different way.

@UK
    Are you following WRC Portugal Rally??? Have you remember any other recent year's rally where we have such sort of chaos.
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Capitalism

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@genius83

I want Luca Badoer back for obvious reasons. He can't be any slower than you know who. Badoer i think never got a decent chance Come on, #6 finished 1 minute and 37 seconds behind his team leader after the re-start, that is 97 seconds in about 45-46 laps If there is any driver change, i hope there isn't any, then why not have the great Luca Badoer back? At least he was hilarious, hitting cars in parc ferme etc

I was bored, so bored that i actually watched the re-run of last few laps of the GP on Star sports with Steve the idiot slatter going on with his stupid stuff and missing everything on track. Anyway, the thing that struck me was when almost at the end he said to Karun Chandhok; ' you know Karun, there is a reason why we call you Karun-pedia ' and then there was his irritating laughter. My point being, you, Steve are no longer the walking talking encyclopedia ( WTE to us ) anymore?

Where are you watching WRC, Star Sports? Nah, i've not had the chance to follow it.

@BlackEye117

I am trying to stir the pot. I think you should say something controversial that would get the ball rolling. Like tell us what your views are on the ' so-called ' rain masters in F1 and their performance in the Malaysian GP. In-fact that would be my question to all-including our Steve and the esteemed Paula.

@m_waqas

Here is a link to what you had asked for. Sorry for the delay.

Link

It was funny and kinda sad to see the poor teams so to speak without gazebos during the red flag period.

More of Natalie Pinkham for Paula

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by genius83 View Post
    @m_waqas

@aref
    I don't think it is such a big problem, what ever he says was the heat of the moment comment, Montoya have said something more offensive towards Kimi in a race and its now remembered as a golden comment by Montoya. In a year's time Vettel's comment will also be remembered in a different way.
    alright, will follow motogp thread..

but how dare u bring Kimi in that discussion?? ,.. show me what u are referring to? post some video or news links??

Quote Originally Posted by UncleKracker View Post
    Like tell us what your views are on the ' so-called ' rain masters in F1 and their performance in the Malaysian GP. In-fact that would be my question to all-including our Steve and the esteemed Paula.
    seriously?? ... but u've already said it all.. the 'so-called ' rain masters' ...

@m_waqas

Here is a link to what you had asked for. Sorry for the delay.

Link
    <label for="rb_iconid_8">-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - icon8</label> ,. we had had enough of him during the race already

[YOUTUBE]
    More of Natalie Pinkham for Paula

for a moment i thought it was Michebata godess of beauty.. she also had a run in some marathon few days back.. but thanks for the vdo..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@UK
    I am following WRC through Autosport Forum, StarSports is not covering it live only through Engine Block.

Well to Quote Daffy Duck: Karun is regarded as Karunpedia but WTE Status is still mine, mine, mine, all mine.

You are lucky you have only watch the last few laps, imagine the restart when Karthikeyan was in 7th position and Mr. Steve Slater was saying that HRT is in a position to score points in this race, then retracted his comment to some what if the race stops now Narain can still get a half point by that time Narain was fall back to 10th.

About which rain masters you want to discuss, because as far as I remember every rain master has suffered problems in the past too. So, in this race the only drivers that lost big time was Jenson Button because of his own mistake, Michal Schumacher because of Grosjean's mistake but he still finishes ahead of his team mate and also in points, Vettel because of Karthikeyan's mistake. Alonso didnot put a foot wrong, Hamilton still finishes on podium. Who else is being considered as RainMaster????

@m_waqas
    Here is the video of that incident
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Guess the Relation with F1

If we want to have some fun then guess the relation of these pictures with F1.

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - 81MC C111

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - 1973209146

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - vectra

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - 95prelude

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - f1 hungary 95

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - qT3Py
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You have collected quite a few safety cars there, genius83.

I have a fair idea of where they are. The 914 is the first safety car from 1973, the breath taking Countach is from the early 80's, Opel Vectra i remember from that Sad Imola weekend, 1994. Taki Inoue from Hungaroring, 1995, was one of the funniest things i ever saw, but it was a Marshall's car. There is a nice video of him on youtube. Prelude was used in one of the most exciting races i ever saw, the race was Red flagged and then decided on combined times, Suzuka 1994. The last one is of course that most beautiful racing track in the world, Spa, the 911 GT3 was used as a safety car for the first time there i think, 1995, the car behind is Red Bull sponsored Sauber-Mercedes.

I don't know what the connection is other than that most of them were stock cars.

@genius83

Rain masters are rain masters, no? They excel in the wet, no matter what car they have at their disposal. If it's a back of the grid car, say Caterham, then scoring a point maybe be considered quite a good outing.

A podium in Williams of 2012 or Toro Rosso would be a good show. In a Lotus or a Mercedes, fighting for the win would be the acceptable thing. A Ferrari, on the podium maybe, but not ahead of a Mclaren, Red Bull or Sauber.

I feel the word is mis-used now and it has been for many many years, coming close to two decades. Rain masters or supposed rain masters should excel in any car to varying extent, be it points, a podium or win. Someone in the middle of the grid car, closer to the top ten, should be fighting for a win maybe?

Watching the last race made me think what happened to the rain masters or supposed rain masters.

<label for="rb_iconid_8">-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - icon8</label> ,. we had had enough of him during the race already
    Buddy, the few laps that i saw, i think he made them bearable. Had that nutter Steve Slatter been alone, i think a lot of people would be watching races with their TV on mute.

And easy does it on that site. God knows what you are getting from there I think Steve, who knows you best, will be able to tell us what you are likely to get from there. I have a fair idea though.

As for Eddie, lol, i hope i am forgiven on the day of judgment for introducing him to something like this.

Eddie my brother, please go slow.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@UK
    First of all, I should have said that these pics are not subject for guessing for you. All the guesses are correct but lets see can you tell which race the Countach was used or the first safety car was based on what car.

Rainmasters have their on and off days too, the only rainmaster that I think have never suffer any problems was Gilles Villeneuve.

Ayrton Senna have some excellent performances like Monaco 84', Estoril 85', Adelaide 91', Donington 93' but then he also have some off races too like the race in 89' and Spa 92'.

Michal have some excellent wet performances like Spa 92', Spa 95', Barcelona 96', Monaco 97', Sepang 2001, China 2006, Canada 2011, but he has bad races too like Spa 98', Interlagos 2003, Hunagaroring 2006.

Alonso has good performances like Interlagos 2003(despite the shunt), Korea 2010, Silverstone 2011, Sepang 2012 but also has bad perfromances like Hungaroring 2006, China 2006, Fuji 2007. Can't say anything about Canada 2011 as he was taken out by Button.

Hamilton has good performances like Fuji 2007 (despite the mistake), Monaco 2008, Spa 2008, Silverstone 2008, Monza 2008, Korea 2010, Silverstone 2011, Sepang 2012 but had bad performances like Nurburgring 2007, Interlagos 2008( he almost lost the title), Hungaroring 2011, Canada 2011.

Vettel has good performances like Fuji 2007 (Although crash out because of Hamilton's mistake), Monza 2008, Monaco 2008, Spa 2008, Interlagos 2008, China 2009, Korea 2010 (Despite engine blowup), Canada 2011, Hungaroring 2011, Sepang 2012 and bad performances like Silverstone 2008, Sepang 2009.

As far as I think, it is all related with the rules that FIA are implementing nowadays specially the Parc Ferme rules which clearly prohibit teams from changing the setups in the first place if the weather is different what has been anticipated at the time of qualifying. FIA should drop this parc ferme rules altogether so that the teams could change the setup overnight rather then last minute changes on the grid. Interlagos 2009 qualifying is a good example, the condition were torrential and teams that have opted for dry setup started from the back of the grid including Vettel, Button and Hamilton. While drivers that have gone for a wet setup have started from the front.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

How many of you follow TheBox?.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lotus confident it can emerge as third fastest team behind Red Bull and McLaren
    Kimi Raikkonen and Romain Grosjean are ready to emerge as McLaren and Red Bull Racing's main threat for victory, reckon their Lotus team, if the duo can finally enjoy a trouble-free weekend.

Toni Cuquerella appointed as HRT's new technical director
    HRT has announced Toni Cuquerella as its new technical director. The position had not been occupied since Geoff Willis left the Spanish squad in September of 2011.

Red Bull still seeking clarification about the legality of Mercedes's rear wing
    Red Bull Racing is still pushing the FIA for further clarification about the legality of the DRS system on the Mercedes-Benz, as it continues to question whether the concept complies with the regulations.

Sauber team in favour of budget caps in Formula 1
    Sauber has added its support to renewed calls for a budget cap in Formula 1, with the team hoping that one can be in place as early as next season.

Silverstone has added two new grandstands to increase capacity for this year's British Grand Prix
    The Silverstone circuit has added two new grandstands to increase the capacity for this year's British Grand Prix.

Protestor's death and rioting rekindles Bahrain fears
    While race organisers and Formula One officials have been upbeat about their decision to go ahead with the Bahrain Grand Prix in three weeks time, their fears that the event would lead to an escalation of protests within the kingdom appear to have been realised after a weekend of violence which left one person dead.

Mercedes F-duct is nothing new - Lotus
    Lotus technical director James Allison believes Mercedes' DRS-activated F-duct is nothing new and has warned that it could spawn a new area of expensive development for the teams.

@NakedTruth
    What is "The Box"?
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@m_waqas
    Here is the video of that incident
    hahahaha <label for="rb_iconid_10">-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - icon10</label>.. truly awesome.. can't stop laughing <label for="rb_iconid_10">-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - - icon10</label>.. F, F Montoya, what a F idiot .. sorry UK..

If we want to have some fun then guess the relation of these pictures with F1.
    man, u are like a school teacher ,.. u ask difficult boring questions in the name of fun .. j/k dude.. i don't know the answers, sorry ..

may be our idea of fun differs heavily

now thats ambitious but i would like to see it happen.. bad news for Ferrari and Mercedes though

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

F1 Budget Cap Back On The Agenda, But Top Teams Still Set Against

Over the past couple of weeks the majority of F1 teams have reached commercial agreements with Bernie Ecclestone to stay in the sport until 2020. Next will come a process by which other details of the next Concorde Agreement will be generated.

steve, one question, isn't bugdet cap still on ?? if not then when was it removed?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@m_waqas
    When did the school teachers becoming boring, for me they are the best when it comes to finding fun. They could give you so much fun in so many different and informative ways that is not possible for any other person at all. They are responsible for one's character building and after parents they are first who will be really happy of one's achievements, so no I never find school teachers boring.

For me College and University teachers are boring, solving easy questions themselves and leaving the hard ones for students and when you ask them to give some hint they replies come on you are in University try to do it yourself. What does they mean by we are in university so we should do it by ourself, if we could do it by ourself we don't need them in the first place and we will be teaching instead of them.

OK, enough of this boring discussion back to your question, Budget cap is not applied on the teams at all, the reason is quite simple the budget cap that news article is referring is the one proposed by Max Mosley and not the one they are enforcing nowadays. Max Mosley's budget cap gives only those teams some advantage which have agreed to work under budget cap like Adjustable Rear and Front wings, a bit higher RPM Limit, different engine and gearbox allocation limit, higher KERS output etc.

Nowadays the current budget cap is not doing any of that DRS is available for everyone, KERS is limited and so one. In Max Mosley's budget cap the cars that start the season and the cars that finish the season will have very small difference that is less development except some specific cases like High downforce upgrades for Monaco and Low downforce upgrades for Monza. In today's F1, cars that started the season and cars that finish the season have quite a big difference between them.

When it was dropped, it was dropped as soon as Max left FIA and Todt takes over. The biggest reason why F1's new aero rules fails that were introduce in 2009 is also down to Todt taking over as he allows aero development in areas where it should not have been allowed in the original rules. Double Diffuser, EBD, exotic engine mapping, F-Duct should not have been allowed in the first place because they are negating the concept that was introduce in the original 2009 aero rules.
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The budget cap is a joke, especially the one proposed by Max. For years i hated Jean Todt, that face on the Ferrari pitwall with a toothpick in his mouth was one of the repulsive images that are seared in my mind forever but I quite like some of the initiatives he is taking, for example allowing the in season testing to resume. I have a hunch the new concorde agreement will actually be signed when Ferrari get their wish, more in season testing

The ban on testing was stupid. It cost teams millions to work on new simulators, wind tunnels to replace actual track time. All was done in the name of creating a level playing field, to help the middle and back of the grid teams. Who in their right mind thinks HRT will actually improve one day or Murassia or that Toro Rosso will get to the front of the grid or Force India for that matter. I am not against small teams or privateers in F1, in-fact i believe they are the heart and soul of F1 but all those years ago teams like Jordan and Sauber came into F1 and set a whole new standard for privateers. Force India being another one in that list and then you have the grande privateers like Mclaren and Williams once were and Red Bull is today although i have reservations on Red Bull.

Ferrari, Red Bulll, Mercedes, and Mclaren are not in F1 so that some two bit team can exploit a loophole in regulations and run away with the title while they are playing catch up with no testing and absurd rules drafted by Max. Sounds cold and ruthless, yes, but thats the nature of the sport. These teams are not paying their star drivers and engineers millions to finish second or third or fourth.

Rant over

Lotus confident it can emerge as third fastest team behind Red Bull and McLaren
    Kimi Raikkonen and Romain Grosjean are ready to emerge as McLaren and Red Bull Racing's main threat for victory, reckon their Lotus team, if the duo can finally enjoy a trouble-free weekend.
    Feel they might have missed the boat and missed a chance to score heavily. Still at least one fly over race remaining because Bahrain might be canceled, they can get a good haul of points and in qualifying with Raikkonen; they might turn out to be the second fastest car, not third but for how long?

F, F Montoya, what a F idiot .. sorry UK..
    He knew the real Raikkonen way before anyone else discovered him But i forgive you because you are ' special ' to Steve

@genius83

I asked about the rain masters because i didn't see them, none of them in Malaysia. Now i rate Alonso very highly, head and shoulders above anyone in F1 right now, but I don't think he is mega in the wet. He is pretty competent as you would expect someone of his caliber to be, but to me, he has never come across as someone who naturally excels in wet conditions. For me others that you mentioned are probably ahead of him in that list.

When a race is red flagged, the teams are no longer under parc ferme conditions and they can change their set up massively. I am surprised that the two best teams who have at least three very good wet weather drivers could do nothing, and then there was Mercedes and Lotus.

Top drivers cannot afford an off day. The examples you gave of Senna, i am assuming you are talking Spa 1992, well it was a gamble that didn't pay off. Staying on slicks and hopping the rain would go away. One can understand that and falling to what was it, 12th place and charging up the field to finish 5th was not too bad. Could have been better of course.

Regarding 89, you must be talking about Adelaide? because Canada was a mechanical problem. Perhaps he can be forgiven after what had happened at Suzuka and while he rammed into another car he was almost 30 seconds ahead of the field in almost monsoon like rain.

Okay about the safety cars, the first one like i said was a Porsche 914. As for the Countach, i have no idea but it was somewhere in the early 80's. I don't know what races it was used in

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Kimi Raikkonen sure Lotus just needs better luck to be at front
    Kimi Raikkonen believes Lotus has what it takes to race at the front this year, even though it has not been able to show that form in the first two grands prix.

Pirelli announces tyre choices for Bahrain, Spanish and Monaco grands prix
    Pirelli has announced its tyre compound choices for three more grands prix, revealing the rubber it will bring to the Bahrain, Spanish and Monaco races.

Sauber says qualifying improvement now key to maintaining podium form
    Sauber is targeting a much-needed improvement to its qualifying pace for the Chinese Grand Prix, so it can capitalise on the kind of race form that helped Sergio Perez challenge for victory in Malaysia.

@UK
    Sorry should have corrected my question about Porsche 914, so here is the corrected question on which car Porsche 914 is based on. As for Countach, it is only used once as a F1 Safety Car and it was in Monaco 81'. Countach and Testarossa are 2 of my favourite cars from the 80's alongside AE86 and Honda NSX. Testarossa just because I am Miami Vice fan and here is the Crockett theme alongside the best of Motorsport in slow mo from 80's.

This is another Antti Kalhola's master piece video:
    M Saad Umar-

-- Ayrton Senna

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@steve..

now i m sure u went to far better and interesting school than i did ,.. to me every institute sucks.. from Montessori to school to college to universities to coaching centres to ........ i think u got my point

well thanks for the info on budget cap.. really.. thanks.. so its Mosley's budget cap version which Bernie's trying to sell cause i thought the current budget cap is the one initiated by Mosley ,..

interesting view points of UK too..

He knew the real Raikkonen way before anyone else discovered him But i forgive you because you are ' special ' to Steve
    thank you....... i mean thank you steve

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

'fun' time........ not that kind of fun, steve wouldn't allow that here ..

-Formula 1 - Season 2012 - -390482

^ powered bu Ferrari?? not a good chance of winning unless its a wet race

PUMA Pitcrew Builds Ferrari Car Out of Clothes

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JqRUwHyJKV8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

now thats something interesting..

Closed Thread
Page 29 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

User Tag List