Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Why is it so? Car features on back of car?

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    raza1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,206
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Why is it so? Car features on back of car?

    I have seen in Pakistan assembled cars that most of the features of cars are mentioned on car's back.

    Like automatic, SR (sunroof), ABS, super ect, cruisetronic, prosmatec etc etc.

    It looks funny.

    Just have look at honda accord, where just accord is mentioned, it may be a cl9, cl7, with or without navigation, without leather seats, but u will see just "accord" is written.

    Suppose mehran is introduced with fully loaded option, PS will need to add an extra sheets for its feature, just imagine a mehran written following on its back:
    1.0 efi, superect, automatic, SR, ABS, power steering, power windows, Navigation, 8 Airbags, back camera, retractable mirrors, HIDs, etc etc lolz.

    What is the useful purpose to mention all these things?



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  2. #21
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    waseef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    1,969
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vajih102 View Post
    Please broaden your perspective.
    Its written almost on everything about wats inside, e.g. on my camera its written 12.1 mega pixel, image stabilizer, 4x ditigal zoom etc etc, while some cameras having more fucntions are also written on it, same in the cars that this car has ABS, SR, Automatic, Z-Gen etc etc, Hope fully u'll get me.

  3. #22
    PakWheeler Follow
    Nomi929's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    566
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I think there is some regulation which states that Cars equipped with ABS Brakes should have ABS Sticker on Back so that NON ABS Car Following it should know about it. So they can adjust their own Braking distance.

    Just Heard from someone, No idea if its TRUE or NOT!!!

  4. #23
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    drift222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    2,340
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waseef View Post
    Its written almost on everything about wats inside, e.g. on my camera its written 12.1 mega pixel, image stabilizer, 4x ditigal zoom etc etc, while some cameras having more fucntions are also written on it, same in the cars that this car has ABS, SR, Automatic, Z-Gen etc etc, Hope fully u'll get me.
    u ll never c such type of things mention on high end products of any kind
    even on professional camera we find nothing
    Project GTxx

  5. #24
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    raza1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,206
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomi929 View Post
    I think there is some regulation which states that Cars equipped with ABS Brakes should have ABS Sticker on Back so that NON ABS Car Following it should know about it. So they can adjust their own Braking distance.

    Just Heard from someone, No idea if its TRUE or NOT!!!
    This makes some sense. But having AT and SR makes no sense.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #25
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    smartdevil_striker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,359
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    VTi,EXi,GLi,Altis etc etc and ABS etc is written because first read what is inside hood then think then go to Finger da car front of U for Race... =)
    Platinum&Iridium Plugs,Performance 8MM Wires,Automotive Bulbs and Bosch Horns for sale Contact: 0333-3035482

  7. #26
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    raza1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,206
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smartdevil_striker View Post
    VTi,EXi,GLi,Altis etc etc and ABS etc is written because first read what is inside hood then think then go to Finger da car front of U for Race... =)
    Hahahahahahaha. Acha to yeh tum hotay ho jo speed tez aur kam karte ho, and ask for race


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #27
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    smartdevil_striker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,359
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raza1 View Post
    Hahahahahahaha. Acha to yeh tum hotay ho jo speed tez aur kam karte ho, and ask for race


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No need of speeed kam tez and ask... Just give him a side or horn it 4 5 time=)
    Platinum&Iridium Plugs,Performance 8MM Wires,Automotive Bulbs and Bosch Horns for sale Contact: 0333-3035482

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •