Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 422
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Every thing about tyres

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    FreeAdvisor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    43
    Posts
    310
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Every thing about tyres

    I am starting this new thread because many of my friends don't like my replies. They think that i am someone on the pay roll of Michelin or may be i am some tyre seller. I don't have any monitory interest in recommending Michelin to others. I am Michelin lover and my replies are due to my experience of life spent in different continents and countries. If any body need any suggestion about tyres i will love to reply your queries. DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY.


  2. #341
    PakWheeler Follow
    faizanali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    35
    Posts
    782
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    [QUOTE=FreeAdvisor;4315549]Your rear suspension is carrying more load as front axle tyres are higher, just exchange their position it will be better.

    Sent from my XT1053 using PW Forums mobile app

    Thanks. will do it as advise by today

  3. #342
    PakWheeler Follow
    FreeAdvisor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    43
    Posts
    310
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iamadee View Post
    dose anyone know a good place to get tyre repaired in lahore. i have got one of my new tyre side wall damaged by a pot hole.

    Sent from my TCL A909 using Tapatalk 2
    Sidewall damaged by pothole is not safe to repair, however if you repair you will get wobbling on speed.

    Sent from my XT1053 using PW Forums mobile app

  4. #343
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    iamadee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,827
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeAdvisor View Post
    Sidewall damaged by pothole is not safe to repair, however if you repair you will get wobbling on speed.

    Sent from my XT1053 using PW Forums mobile app
    the cut is just above the rim border i guess it was damaged because of the rim itself..

    Sent from my TCL A909 using Tapatalk 2
    Sharing is caring....

  5. #344
    PakWheeler Follow
    FreeAdvisor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    43
    Posts
    310
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iamadee View Post
    the cut is just above the rim border i guess it was damaged because of the rim itself..

    Sent from my TCL A909 using Tapatalk 2
    Damage near the bead is non repairable you should replace your tyre.

    Sent from my XT1053 using PW Forums mobile app

  6. #345
    PakWheeler Follow
    omairzafar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Which tyre u suggest for Prius 2010 new shape on 15" rims for best performance

  7. #346
    PakWheeler Follow
    FreeAdvisor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    43
    Posts
    310
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by omairzafar View Post
    Which tyre u suggest for Prius 2010 new shape on 15" rims for best performance
    For hybrid vehicle you need fuel saving tyre to get the full benefit of the technology so my recommendation is 195/65R15 Michelin XM2 Energy.

    Sent from my XT1053 using PW Forums mobile app

  8. #347
    PakWheeler Follow
    omairzafar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeAdvisor View Post
    For hybrid vehicle you need fuel saving tyre to get the full benefit of the technology so my recommendation is 195/65R15 Michelin XM2 Energy.

    Sent from my XT1053 using PW Forums mobile app

    Thanx for ur suggestion where I can get fresh Michelin tyre in Isb-rwp

  9. #348
    PakWheeler Follow
    FreeAdvisor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    43
    Posts
    310
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by omairzafar View Post
    Thanx for ur suggestion where I can get fresh Michelin tyre in Isb-rwp
    I think most of the tyre shops in Rawalpindi are at Saadi road.

    Sent from my XT1053 using PW Forums mobile app

  10. 08-04-2014, 03:40 PM

    Site Banned

    Reason
    spammer

  11. 08-04-2014, 03:44 PM

    Site Banned

    Reason
    spammer

  12. #349
    PakWheeler Follow
    omairzafar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Mitchelin or continental which is good...?????

  13. #350
    PakWheeler Follow
    FreeAdvisor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    43
    Posts
    310
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by omairzafar View Post
    Mitchelin or continental which is good...?????
    Both are good, it all depends on your pattern selection.

    Sent from my XT1053 using PW Forums mobile app

  14. #351
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    racerali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,060
    Follows
    1
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    What this happen ?


    Sent from my Nexus 7 using PW Forums mobile app
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    The cars we drive say a lot about us

  15. #352
    PakWheeler Follow
    devnmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    213
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Will you please comment on this

    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=233042

    Sent from my GT-I9082 using PW Forums mobile app
    Some People Say "Can't Do" Some People Say "Can Do" I Only Say "Consider It Done"...

  16. #353
    PakWheeler Follow
    FreeAdvisor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    43
    Posts
    310
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by racerali View Post
    What this happen ?


    Sent from my Nexus 7 using PW Forums mobile app
    It's a pinch shock, replace Tyre immediately.

    Sent from my XT1053 using PW Forums mobile app

  17. #354
    PakWheeler Follow
    FreeAdvisor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    43
    Posts
    310
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @ devnmark, visit Faisal Town I have seen new shop TOP Tyres they have nice collection of tyres.
    155/65R13 is best size if you find it and the replacement is 165/65R13 is max.

    Sent from my XT1053 using PW Forums mobile app

  18. #355
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    racerali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,060
    Follows
    1
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeAdvisor View Post
    It's a pinch shock, replace Tyre immediately.

    Sent from my XT1053 using PW Forums mobile app
    Thanks for the reply bro I want to replace all four tires and in trusted in Dunlap and Yokohama can you kindly tell me price and good shop in Rawalpindi with stock size(185\65R14)
    Thanks

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using PW Forums mobile app
    The cars we drive say a lot about us

  19. #356
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    taz_rulez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    2,411
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    So I bought 185/70r13 for my car and now the car's response is much much better then before event better then the 175/70r13 strange but true. Happy to switch back from 195 16's I bought before. Thank you for all the help
    Kenwood | JVC | Pioneer | Hertz | Alpine | JBL ... x)
    http://www.facebook.com/taz.photos

  20. #357
    PakWheeler Follow
    FreeAdvisor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    43
    Posts
    310
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by racerali View Post
    Thanks for the reply bro I want to replace all four tires and in trusted in Dunlap and Yokohama can you kindly tell me price and good shop in Rawalpindi with stock size(185\65R14)
    Thanks

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using PW Forums mobile app
    Most of the dealerships are at Saadi road Rawalpindi, if you want to avoid pinch shock in future go for Michelin XM2 Energy other wise you can go for Toyo, Yokohama or Hankook, forget about Dunlop it is not good.

    Sent from my XT1053 using PW Forums mobile app

  21. #358
    PakWheeler Follow
    FreeAdvisor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    43
    Posts
    310
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taz_rulez View Post
    So I bought 185/70r13 for my car and now the car's response is much much better then before event better then the 175/70r13 strange but true. Happy to switch back from 195 16's I bought before. Thank you for all the help
    That's great, enjoy your ride.

    Sent from my XT1053 using PW Forums mobile app

  22. #359
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    racerali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,060
    Follows
    1
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeAdvisor View Post
    Most of the dealerships are at Saadi road Rawalpindi, if you want to avoid pinch shock in future go for Michelin XM2 Energy other wise you can go for Toyo, Yokohama or Hankook, forget about Dunlop it is not good.

    Sent from my XT1053 using PW Forums mobile app
    Yokohama ADvan decible ,S.drive or W drive which suits 2000 honda civic in durability,comfort and fuel economy and my experience about Dunlap is good and any specific dealer at your reference
    Thanks
    Best regards
    The cars we drive say a lot about us

  23. #360
    PakWheeler Follow
    FreeAdvisor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    43
    Posts
    310
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by racerali View Post
    Yokohama ADvan decible ,S.drive or W drive which suits 2000 honda civic in durability,comfort and fuel economy and my experience about Dunlap is good and any specific dealer at your reference
    Thanks
    Best regards
    Yokohama dB is better, surprised to know that you are satisfied with Dunlop.

    Sent from my XT1053 using PW Forums mobile app

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •