2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default why Gandhara Nissan is quite?

As you can see quite an activity going on these days. Lots of ads are being placed by car manufacturers in newspapers almost daily.
    First Dewan gave RE-SALE offer for Lancer and now prices down. KIA new models launched. Suzuki Liana launched. Honda Civic new model coming. Toyota gave lots of ads in newspapers some days back regarding Altis and 2.0D.

But Nissan Sunny is quite!

I mean they have the most expensive cars (even expensive than the Chevrolet Optra) and when all the companies are in the competition, they are just sitting idle. No ads, no offers, no price reduction. Apart from CNG which they offered some time back, there has been no news. How are they gonna survive? Is it bad marketing/planning by Gandhara?
    WW3 the star studded extravaganza is coming to countries near you....book your weapons now!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If you talk about NIssan, I agree that there are financial problems in Nissan. I have just downloaded their financial statements from the website and it shows a very substantial debt figure in there. Of course they are in trouble financially. In addition, they have always ridden the wave of trucks but now imported trucks have hit their segment as well and there are quite a lot of trucks standing in their stock. It was heard some way back that they are planning to start local assembly of Nissan Sunny but that hasnt happened as yet. Now I guess with the news that Renault is coming to Pakistan, they should be active as Nissan and Renault are sister concerns worldwide. Shehzore was never assembled in Ghandhara plant, it is Dewan's product and their capacity is different from Nissan's trucks.

I also wish to put this point that Nissan is owned by a retired army general and they should (and might would)be trying to put the car within the army and government ranks....yesterday I saw a green number plated Nissan in karachi!!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ ALL
    IF THEY R REALLY HAVING THE BAD CONDITION WITH RESPECT 2 FINANCE
    THIS MAY B 1 ASPECT
    BUT HAVING BETTER SALES
    THEY DONT NEED 2 DO ANYTHING LIKE DEWAAAAAN ALWAYS DO,
    1ST SET HIGH PRICES
    2ND REDUCE AFTER EVERY SIX MONTHS TILL THE STOCK LASTS
    For Riding Jackets & Gloves, Armors, Saddle Bags, Knee & Elbow Guards etc: https://www.facebook.com/PbcMotorSport?fref=ts

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List