Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 142 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 2839
Like Tree395Likes

Thread: Free car advisory service for all Pakwheel members - buying/selling/ mechanical etc

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CerwinVega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,574
    Follows
    22
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Free car advisory service for all Pakwheel members - buying/selling/ mechanical etc

    Dear all Assalam o Alaikum

    I have been using pakwheels since last many years and my personal experience is that Pakwheels is an excellent platform for all those people who want to buy, sell and discuss cars. Apart from this i have seen many threads in which members were seeking advice/help from senior members related to their car related issues. In order to facilitate all my brothers and sisters, I am pleased to announce free of cost advisory services to all Pakwheelers, specially to those who are new / layman in this field. I can help in the following fields particularly

    1. Buying / Selling / services ( local as well as Japanese/ Imported ) and budget based suggestions / best options and possibilities

    2. Solution to Mechanical problem if i can understand over the phone or email otherwise you need to bring the car for real problem detection.

    3. Solution to all denting / painting problem - (Excellent quality dry denting option is also available)

    4. Electrical solutions and modifications like criuse crontrol installation and computer based settings etc


    Those who are seeking help please mention your queries IN THIS FORUM or send me in PRIVATE MESSAGE. I will try to answer them at earliest possible, I am not a regular Pakwheel user so, In case of extreme emergency you can call me on cell phone or drop an sms..... My contact number is 03228462222 / 03008462222

    Thanks
    " Gravity is not responsible for people falling in Love "

  2. #2001
    PakWheeler Follow
    aston999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    492
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @CerwinVega and cultus 2007 ratr

  3. #2002
    PakWheeler Follow
    haiderjaved's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    813
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CerwinVega View Post
    Dear if body is genuine and car is in good looks then any thing between 16.5 to 17 is a good deal


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Yes body is genuine with one fender (rear left) painted.
    And as stated earlier, two small dents removed by dry denting, slightly visible.
    The car is in good looks
    Thank you for the estimate.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  4. #2003
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CerwinVega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,574
    Follows
    22
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aston999 View Post
    @CerwinVega and cultus 2007 ratr
    What's the question ?


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    " Gravity is not responsible for people falling in Love "

  5. #2004
    PakWheeler Follow
    aa1oas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    hi CerwinVega
    i have a standing offer of 1190k for my swift dlx details: 2013; cng; 16000 km; immaculate n scratchless condition; khi reg
    Q) should i sell it for 1190k or can i expect any better offer?
    BTW i bought it a year back for 1230k

  6. #2005
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CerwinVega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,574
    Follows
    22
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aa1oas View Post
    hi CerwinVega
    i have a standing offer of 1190k for my swift dlx details: 2013; cng; 16000 km; immaculate n scratchless condition; khi reg
    Q) should i sell it for 1190k or can i expect any better offer?
    BTW i bought it a year back for 1230k
    Dear it's a very very good offer sell it as quickly as possible


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    " Gravity is not responsible for people falling in Love "

  7. #2006
    PakWheeler Follow
    xteive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    self edited..

  8. #2007
    PakWheeler Follow
    aa1oas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CerwinVega View Post
    Dear it's a very very good offer sell it as quickly as possible


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    just finalised the deal and received token money :p

  9. #2008
    PakWheeler Follow
    atifrasheed79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dear All Pakwheelers
    I need valuable suggestion regarding Nissan Sunny B11 both front wheel hub, I have recently change its bearing but after two months its again a bit noisy and its make really trouble for me, some one told me that you can swap both front hub with Nissan sunny 87 or 88 model which make you more relax about changing wheel bearing again and again in future. OR I should have to find kabali HUB which easily can be found in Rawalpindi Mithu Khan Ahatta near Gawalmandi.
    It is requested that please suggest me that should I go for swapping both 4 hub with 87/88 model nissan sunny hub OR should I find its original hub(kabali) ??

    It really make headache for me to changing bearing again n again.

    BR

    Atif Rasheed

  10. #2009
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CerwinVega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,574
    Follows
    22
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atifrasheed79 View Post
    Dear All Pakwheelers
    I need valuable suggestion regarding Nissan Sunny B11 both front wheel hub, I have recently change its bearing but after two months its again a bit noisy and its make really trouble for me, some one told me that you can swap both front hub with Nissan sunny 87 or 88 model which make you more relax about changing wheel bearing again and again in future. OR I should have to find kabali HUB which easily can be found in Rawalpindi Mithu Khan Ahatta near Gawalmandi.
    It is requested that please suggest me that should I go for swapping both 4 hub with 87/88 model nissan sunny hub OR should I find its original hub(kabali) ??

    It really make headache for me to changing bearing again n again.

    BR

    Atif Rasheed
    First of all make sure that it's the hub which is problematic and after wards search for genuine kabli hub


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    " Gravity is not responsible for people falling in Love "

  11. #2010
    PakWheeler Follow
    arshangurmani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    23
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    hello sir i want to know how much a good condition suzuki baleno (2003-05) would cost?
    and what are the pros and cons of baleno as i never drove any.

  12. #2011
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    metalhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Posts
    1,305
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Karachi fellows!
    Need some help.
    My younger brother is looking for a car in 600k range. He is single. Wants to have a comfortable, trouble free, small car with a good resale value.
    Please suggest...
    Thanks

  13. #2012
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    metalhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Posts
    1,305
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Anyone from Karachi... please suggest.

  14. #2013
    PakWheeler Follow
    haiderjaved's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    813
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Well somewhere at the PWs forums, someone mentioned the details of new passport type registration book.

    In reference to book being duplicate, he said that there's a code/number that indicates book being duplicate like 'RC02' for 'revised copy and duplicate book'...
    Something like that....


    So in short, how do we know, without consulting the ETO, whether the passport type book is duplicate or not....


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  15. #2014
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CerwinVega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,574
    Follows
    22
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arshangurmani View Post
    hello sir i want to know how much a good condition suzuki baleno (2003-05) would cost?
    and what are the pros and cons of baleno as i never drove any.
    Dear the rough price idea is between 4 to 5.5 lac depending on model and condition ... Currently issues are spare parts availability


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    " Gravity is not responsible for people falling in Love "

  16. #2015
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CerwinVega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,574
    Follows
    22
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by metalhead View Post
    Karachi fellows!
    Need some help.
    My younger brother is looking for a car in 600k range. He is single. Wants to have a comfortable, trouble free, small car with a good resale value.
    Please suggest...
    Thanks
    In your price range you will be able to buy a cultus, Suzuki alto Japanese 660cc and Toyota platz


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    " Gravity is not responsible for people falling in Love "

  17. #2016
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CerwinVega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,574
    Follows
    22
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haiderjaved View Post
    Well somewhere at the PWs forums, someone mentioned the details of new passport type registration book.

    In reference to book being duplicate, he said that there's a code/number that indicates book being duplicate like 'RC02' for 'revised copy and duplicate book'...
    Something like that....


    So in short, how do we know, without consulting the ETO, whether the passport type book is duplicate or not....


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Dear on duplicate book it's very clearly mentioned that it's duplicate ... It's on top right corner at first page ... Here is an exampleName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1442242840.558379.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  233.8 KB


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    " Gravity is not responsible for people falling in Love "

  18. #2017
    PakWheeler Follow
    haiderjaved's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    813
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Oh right.
    But I did read it at some forum here regarding the codes too.

    Actually a sub-ordinate bought a duplicate book Corolla XE. He knew it was a duplicate book car, but the seller promised him to get him new passport book (previously old type) and there won't be the word 'duplicate'.

    And just like he said, the new book doesn't have the word duplicate anywhere...


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  19. #2018
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    metalhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Posts
    1,305
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CerwinVega View Post
    In your price range you will be able to buy a cultus, Suzuki alto Japanese 660cc and Toyota platz


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Thanks.
    You mentioned platz not vitz! Does a 2 door vitz comes in this range?

  20. #2019
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    kick_in's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,630
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by metalhead View Post
    Thanks.
    You mentioned platz not vitz! Does a 2 door vitz comes in this range?
    2 door Mira comes in your range.
    Tum karo to tumara HAQ!
    Hum karay to What The F F Fish?

  21. #2020
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    metalhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Posts
    1,305
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kick_in View Post
    2 door Mira comes in your range.
    Brother said it has over heating issues.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •