Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,280 of 2839
Like Tree395Likes

Thread: Free car advisory service for all Pakwheel members - buying/selling/ mechanical etc

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CerwinVega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,574
    Follows
    22
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Free car advisory service for all Pakwheel members - buying/selling/ mechanical etc

    Dear all Assalam o Alaikum

    I have been using pakwheels since last many years and my personal experience is that Pakwheels is an excellent platform for all those people who want to buy, sell and discuss cars. Apart from this i have seen many threads in which members were seeking advice/help from senior members related to their car related issues. In order to facilitate all my brothers and sisters, I am pleased to announce free of cost advisory services to all Pakwheelers, specially to those who are new / layman in this field. I can help in the following fields particularly

    1. Buying / Selling / services ( local as well as Japanese/ Imported ) and budget based suggestions / best options and possibilities

    2. Solution to Mechanical problem if i can understand over the phone or email otherwise you need to bring the car for real problem detection.

    3. Solution to all denting / painting problem - (Excellent quality dry denting option is also available)

    4. Electrical solutions and modifications like criuse crontrol installation and computer based settings etc


    Those who are seeking help please mention your queries IN THIS FORUM or send me in PRIVATE MESSAGE. I will try to answer them at earliest possible, I am not a regular Pakwheel user so, In case of extreme emergency you can call me on cell phone or drop an sms..... My contact number is 03228462222 / 03008462222

    Thanks
    " Gravity is not responsible for people falling in Love "

  2. #2261
    PakWheeler Follow
    faheemjd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Chashma
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CerwinVega View Post
    Dear an alto JDM is a good market car but go for an automatic one specially which is in original non accidented condition and with original working air bags
    i have found one Alto GII 2008 model 2012 import . the demand of seller is 740k. the car is in good condition and 125000KM driven . need ur suggestion about price range . is it good deal or not . i have mentioned u earlier that i have to travel 500 Km after 3 to 4 moths .

  3. #2262
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CerwinVega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,574
    Follows
    22
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raxaengineer View Post
    Searching for toyota corolla xli or gli 2003 to 2008 model.
    Honda city 2006 to 2008.
    Or honda civic vti oriel 2003 to 2005.
    My budget is 7 to 8 lac plz suggest me friends
    Dear this a low budget for a good condition local corolla or city the models u mentioned
    " Gravity is not responsible for people falling in Love "

  4. #2263
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CerwinVega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,574
    Follows
    22
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faheemjd View Post
    i have found one Alto GII 2008 model 2012 import . the demand of seller is 740k. the car is in good condition and 125000KM driven . need ur suggestion about price range . is it good deal or not . i have mentioned u earlier that i have to travel 500 Km after 3 to 4 moths .
    Dear first of all check the car condition and then if you are satisfied then max price is 6.75
    " Gravity is not responsible for people falling in Love "

  5. #2264
    PakWheeler Follow
    imlast4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I'm looking for indus or civic around 500k. Need for family purpose only.

  6. #2265
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CerwinVega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,574
    Follows
    22
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imlast4u View Post
    I'm looking for indus or civic around 500k. Need for family purpose only.
    Dear this is not a budget for an Indus corolla or civic unless you are talking about models 92-95
    " Gravity is not responsible for people falling in Love "

  7. #2266
    PakWheeler Follow
    taimoor.sultanchaudhry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Car in 5.5K budget

    I have a budget of 5.5K and the carswithin my purchasing power are:

    1. EE90 corolla
    2. Civic exi 1996-1999
    3. Toyota platz 2000-2002
    4. Indus corolla 94-98


    I am quite confused as all these cars are quite different from one another.

    My requirements:

    1, low maintenance and less frequent visits to the Mechanic

    2. Weekly running approx 250Km

    3. Will mostly be running it on cng with 1000 rs petrol running / month


    Waiting for your reply please!

  8. #2267
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CerwinVega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,574
    Follows
    22
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taimoor.sultanchaudhry View Post
    I have a budget of 5.5K and the carswithin my purchasing power are:

    1. EE90 corolla
    2. Civic exi 1996-1999
    3. Toyota platz 2000-2002
    4. Indus corolla 94-98


    I am quite confused as all these cars are quite different from one another.

    My requirements:

    1, low maintenance and less frequent visits to the Mechanic

    2. Weekly running approx 250Km

    3. Will mostly be running it on cng with 1000 rs petrol running / month


    Waiting for your reply please!
    Dear if you want the car to run on cng and with no maintenance then go for a newer model Mehran .... The cars you mentioned above will not be trouble free and maintenance free
    " Gravity is not responsible for people falling in Love "

  9. #2268
    PakWheeler Follow
    matrix1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Sir plz suggest me a sedan within 9-9.5lac
    Should I go for Civic 2003-5, City 2006-8 or any corolla as main priority will be cost effectiveness and less trips to workshops
    Amd I'll be switching from 2013 cultus, so will it be good to do so.
    Sent from my HTC Ruby using Tapatalk 2

  10. #2269
    PakWheeler Follow
    taimoor.sultanchaudhry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CerwinVega View Post
    Dear if you want the car to run on cng and with no maintenance then go for a newer model Mehran .... The cars you mentioned above will not be trouble free and maintenance free
    I already own a Mehran and want to switch. And I don't want to switch from a Mehran to another Mehran

  11. #2270
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CerwinVega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,574
    Follows
    22
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matrix1 View Post
    Sir plz suggest me a sedan within 9-9.5lac
    Should I go for Civic 2003-5, City 2006-8 or any corolla as main priority will be cost effectiveness and less trips to workshops
    Amd I'll be switching from 2013 cultus, so will it be good to do so.
    Sent from my HTC Ruby using Tapatalk 2
    Dear in terms of reliability it is not a wise decision to buy a 13 years old car after after selling a only 2 years old car .... Not recommended
    " Gravity is not responsible for people falling in Love "

  12. #2271
    s15
    s15 is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    s15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,998
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    388 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @CervinVega

    What are some good hatchback options (PKDM and JDM) in ~7.75 lacs?

    It will be used within Islamabad/Rawalpindi city mostly, with a lot of daily running (heavy usage).

    Some other requirements are,

    1) Durability (as it will be used heavily within city).
    2) Resale.
    3) Spare parts availability.

  13. #2272
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CerwinVega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,574
    Follows
    22
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by s15 View Post
    @CervinVega

    What are some good hatchback options (PKDM and JDM) in ~7.75 lacs?

    It will be used within Islamabad/Rawalpindi city mostly, with a lot of daily running (heavy usage).

    Some other requirements are,

    1) Durability (as it will be used heavily within city).
    2) Resale.
    3) Spare parts availability.
    Dear you don't have much options ... Practically only Vitz and passo 2005/6 model
    " Gravity is not responsible for people falling in Love "

  14. #2273
    s15
    s15 is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    s15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,998
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    388 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CerwinVega View Post
    Dear you don't have much options ... Practically only Vitz and passo 2005/6 model
    And what about 660cc Mira or Alto? Do they come in this range?

  15. #2274
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CerwinVega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,574
    Follows
    22
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by s15 View Post
    And what about 660cc Mira or Alto? Do they come in this range?
    Avoid 660 cc I don't consider them as practical car unless a driver is a learner or lady
    " Gravity is not responsible for people falling in Love "

  16. #2275
    PakWheeler Follow
    matrix1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CerwinVega View Post
    Dear in terms of reliability it is not a wise decision to buy a 13 years old car after after selling a only 2 years old car .... Not recommended
    Thank you, but the reason I want to do it is that my car being used occasionally mostly on weekends with family or for out station trips with family,
    So if I want to do it so what would be your opinion in this regard.

    Sent from my HTC Ruby using Tapatalk 2

  17. #2276
    s15
    s15 is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    s15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,998
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    388 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CerwinVega View Post
    Avoid 660 cc I don't consider them as practical car unless a driver is a learner or lady
    Ok. Thanks a lot for the guidance. Looks like the budget needs to be increased to get good options.

  18. #2277
    PakWheeler Follow
    ufi2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    536
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Butt sb. How would you compare Vitz vs passo same model same condition keeping in mind
    fuel economy
    spare parts
    durability
    less visit to workshop
    resale
    practical car?

  19. #2278
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CerwinVega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,574
    Follows
    22
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ufi2007 View Post
    Butt sb. How would you compare Vitz vs passo same model same condition keeping in mind
    fuel economy
    spare parts
    durability
    less visit to workshop
    resale
    practical car?
    Dear both the cars are good and almost same technically just cosmetically given two different shapes as option ..... Vitz is slightly better in comfort and interior designing for which it is always slightly expensive than passo .... But passo is more durabile and has more room for legs and space because of the gear stick close to hand
    " Gravity is not responsible for people falling in Love "

  20. #2279
    PakWheeler Follow
    lord-omer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    27
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default My vitz vibrating badly after changing oil from 5W20 to 15 W50

    AOA!!!I own vitz 2006 1KR-FE engine,,having almost 100,000km done on odometer,,,I recently went to oil shop for oil change,the concerned person first open the oil filter cap & showed me the white smoke coming out from engine,,,he recommended me to use thick oil rather then 5w20(zic),,so he filled with 15W40,,,,,
    now my car is vibrating very badly and engine noise also increased,,,,,though there is no white smoke coming out from exhaust and the reduction of oil was minor,,,plz give me remedy for this problem,,,
    Your quick response will be highly appreciated,,,,

  21. #2280
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CerwinVega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,574
    Follows
    22
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lord-omer View Post
    AOA!!!I own vitz 2006 1KR-FE engine,,having almost 100,000km done on odometer,,,I recently went to oil shop for oil change,the concerned person first open the oil filter cap & showed me the white smoke coming out from engine,,,he recommended me to use thick oil rather then 5w20(zic),,so he filled with 15W40,,,,,
    now my car is vibrating very badly and engine noise also increased,,,,,though there is no white smoke coming out from exhaust and the reduction of oil was minor,,,plz give me remedy for this problem,,,
    Your quick response will be highly appreciated,,,,
    Dear if car is reducing oil then use 20-50 oil at least .... Secondly thick oil reduces noise how you are saying that sound has increased is not understandable ? Plz explain in detail
    " Gravity is not responsible for people falling in Love "

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •