Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 142 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142 LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,800 of 2839
Like Tree395Likes

Thread: Free car advisory service for all Pakwheel members - buying/selling/ mechanical etc

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CerwinVega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,574
    Follows
    22
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Free car advisory service for all Pakwheel members - buying/selling/ mechanical etc

    Dear all Assalam o Alaikum

    I have been using pakwheels since last many years and my personal experience is that Pakwheels is an excellent platform for all those people who want to buy, sell and discuss cars. Apart from this i have seen many threads in which members were seeking advice/help from senior members related to their car related issues. In order to facilitate all my brothers and sisters, I am pleased to announce free of cost advisory services to all Pakwheelers, specially to those who are new / layman in this field. I can help in the following fields particularly

    1. Buying / Selling / services ( local as well as Japanese/ Imported ) and budget based suggestions / best options and possibilities

    2. Solution to Mechanical problem if i can understand over the phone or email otherwise you need to bring the car for real problem detection.

    3. Solution to all denting / painting problem - (Excellent quality dry denting option is also available)

    4. Electrical solutions and modifications like criuse crontrol installation and computer based settings etc


    Those who are seeking help please mention your queries IN THIS FORUM or send me in PRIVATE MESSAGE. I will try to answer them at earliest possible, I am not a regular Pakwheel user so, In case of extreme emergency you can call me on cell phone or drop an sms..... My contact number is 03228462222 / 03008462222

    Thanks
    " Gravity is not responsible for people falling in Love "

  2. #2781
    PakWheeler Follow
    shery_leo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    355
    Follows
    1
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CerwinVega View Post
    Dear all Assalam o Alaikum

    I have been using pakwheels since last many years and my personal experience is that Pakwheels is an excellent platform for all those people who want to buy, sell and discuss cars. Apart from this i have seen many threads in which members were seeking advice/help from senior members related to their car related issues. In order to facilitate all my brothers and sisters, I am pleased to announce free of cost advisory services to all Pakwheelers, specially to those who are new / layman in this field. I can help in the following fields particularly

    1. Buying / Selling / services ( local as well as Japanese/ Imported ) and budget based suggestions / best options and possibilities

    2. Solution to Mechanical problem if i can understand over the phone or email otherwise you need to bring the car for real problem detection.

    3. Solution to all denting / painting problem - (Excellent quality dry denting option is also available)

    4. Electrical solutions and modifications like criuse crontrol installation and computer based settings etc


    Those who are seeking help please mention your queries IN THIS FORUM or send me in PRIVATE MESSAGE. I will try to answer them at earliest possible, I am not a regular Pakwheel user so, In case of extreme emergency you can call me on cell phone or drop an sms..... My contact number is 03228462222 / 03008462222

    Thanks

    bhai i want to buy a car but i am totally confused which one to buy different people giving different opinions so i am confused my budget is about 300k
    1stly i was searching for honda civic 1991 japan assemble model found some in my range but drop due to many people say its a very old car maintenance is exp part expensive no resale value hard to sale blah blah

    so i drop the idea to buy this model then i go for Chevrolet exclusive found some cars in my range but again the same issue don't buy this car aro gari hay samana nahi milay ga blah blah again so i drop it

    i then plan to buy a honda civic 95 model dolphin but unusual price i found starting from 300k to 700k

    same goes for mehran and khyber prices to much high for a good car in pic car is shown great but when i inspect different

    i am totally tired of searching on olx and on here as well

    i am from khi if you can please help me out i would appreciate your help
    I am Just Like a Mirror Reflecting The Images You Do

  3. #2782
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CerwinVega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,574
    Follows
    22
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dear this is the most difficult question and task in practical ... plz call me and then i will discuss .... 03228462222

    Sent from my SM-G930T using PW Forums mobile app
    " Gravity is not responsible for people falling in Love "

  4. #2783
    PakWheeler Follow
    shery_leo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    355
    Follows
    1
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CerwinVega View Post
    Dear this is the most difficult question and task in practical ... plz call me and then i will discuss .... 03228462222

    Sent from my SM-G930T using PW Forums mobile app

    did you reply to my post do u want to call me ? what is your name i have sent you a sms
    I am Just Like a Mirror Reflecting The Images You Do

  5. #2784
    PakWheeler Follow
    shery_leo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    355
    Follows
    1
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1
    I am Just Like a Mirror Reflecting The Images You Do

  6. #2785
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    devilslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    2,480
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dear plz advise abt 2005 Thai Shape Accord, Is it better thn CL9 or shud i go fr 09-10 Reborn?? Em planin fr an upgrade and your opinion will be helpful.
    wHaTs NeXt To EcStAsY????nOtHiNgNeSs??WaTs nExt????HELL.............

  7. #2786
    PakWheeler Follow
    imabubakar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Any idea about regular import prado 2005 2.7 ltr petrol tx or tx limited price for a clean and well maintained ride? i am looking for one in budget of 35? any ride you have insight? What things to look for before buying specially related to SUV?

    Thanks alot in advance!

  8. #2787
    PakWheeler Follow
    aston999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    492
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Aoa.. Bought a mehran 2014 car has following problems...
    1. Fuel consumption is only 10/11km/l
    2. Reverse car has problem "takk" sound
    3. Chimta" work gas to be done.. As suggested by someone.. Has bubbling on road



    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  9. #2788
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CerwinVega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,574
    Follows
    22
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aston999 View Post
    Sir i have bought a mehran 2014 30000 milage in 575000.the bonut and windscreen are changed bonut is repainted... Is it. Ok..

    Sent from my LG-F320L using PW Forums mobile app
    Yes seems ok considering it 14 model


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    " Gravity is not responsible for people falling in Love "

  10. #2789
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CerwinVega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,574
    Follows
    22
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aston999 View Post
    Aoa.. Bought a mehran 2014 car has following problems...
    1. Fuel consumption is only 10/11km/l
    2. Reverse car has problem "takk" sound
    3. Chimta" work gas to be done.. As suggested by someone.. Has bubbling on road



    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Dear your car needs a thorough check by a mechanic .... Check complete suspension and also check plugs and air clear for fuel milage


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    " Gravity is not responsible for people falling in Love "

  11. #2790
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CerwinVega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,574
    Follows
    22
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imabubakar View Post
    Any idea about regular import prado 2005 2.7 ltr petrol tx or tx limited price for a clean and well maintained ride? i am looking for one in budget of 35? any ride you have insight? What things to look for before buying specially related to SUV?

    Thanks alot in advance!
    Dear the average price range of a 2005 model tx limited with sunroof / 7 seater is 41-45 lac if petrol 2700cc .... Will increase if its TZ full option 3400cc petrol .... But only a diesel 3000cc d4d will be from 35 to 37 lac


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    " Gravity is not responsible for people falling in Love "

  12. #2791
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CerwinVega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,574
    Follows
    22
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilslayer View Post
    Dear plz advise abt 2005 Thai Shape Accord, Is it better thn CL9 or shud i go fr 09-10 Reborn?? Em planin fr an upgrade and your opinion will be helpful.
    Dear thai accord has very very poor repute and mostly cars are engine changed .... CL9 is a better choice in low price but i will strongly recommend a mark x over both honda choices


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    " Gravity is not responsible for people falling in Love "

  13. #2792
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    devilslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    2,480
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CerwinVega View Post
    Dear thai accord has very very poor repute and mostly cars are engine changed .... CL9 is a better choice in low price but i will strongly recommend a mark x over both honda choices


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    U r ryte bro but the point is k a good Mark X is impossible to find with in 1.5Mil range bt one can find a CL9 or Thai Accord
    wHaTs NeXt To EcStAsY????nOtHiNgNeSs??WaTs nExt????HELL.............

  14. #2793
    PakWheeler Follow
    aston999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    492
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CerwinVega View Post
    Dear your car needs a thorough check by a mechanic .... Check complete suspension and also check plugs and air clear for fuel milage


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Thanx.. Very much disappointed as it is my first car ..


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  15. #2794
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ahmed2396's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,325
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    7

    Default

    What should be price for corolla altis cruisetronic sr 2012 isb reg silver colour. 55k driven. In 100% original paint even bumpers are not painted.


    Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
    Your ego is writing cheques, your body can't cash.

  16. #2795
    PakWheeler Follow
    codenamezagr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    What should be the price of a fresh 2006 72000 km odo honda fit aria aka honda city with minimum usage in pakistan?

  17. #2796
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CerwinVega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,574
    Follows
    22
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rajaahmed96 View Post
    What should be price for corolla altis cruisetronic sr 2012 isb reg silver colour. 55k driven. In 100% original paint even bumpers are not painted.


    Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
    It can fetch around 16.75 to 17 lac


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    " Gravity is not responsible for people falling in Love "

  18. #2797
    PakWheeler Follow
    codenamezagr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    custom auctioned aria 1500 cc white color scratchless condition is under bargain. What should be the rational bid for the car keeping in view the registration fee cost and devaluation due to custom auctioned in mind

    Sent from my LG-D851 using PW Forums mobile app

  19. #2798
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CerwinVega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,574
    Follows
    22
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by codenamezagr View Post
    What should be the price of a fresh 2006 72000 km odo honda fit aria aka honda city with minimum usage in pakistan?
    Dear what do you mean by fresh ?
    For japanese cars fresh means fresh clear and 2006 model cars were fresh in 2011 and 2012 ...
    Secondly even when they were fresh import in 11-12 they were normally above 80k milage upto 120k so how come a 10 years old car is only 72k milage at the moment, i m 99 sure it must be meter reversed .
    Any ways if you think car is in a good nick then max max value is below 10 lac


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    " Gravity is not responsible for people falling in Love "

  20. #2799
    PakWheeler Follow
    codenamezagr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    It was basically confiscated by customs and now being auctioned.

    Sent from my LG-D851 using PW Forums mobile app

  21. #2800
    PakWheeler Follow
    codenamezagr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Name:  1471725898875.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  132.5 KB

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •