Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 142 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
Like Tree395Likes

Thread: Free car advisory service for all Pakwheel members - buying/selling/ mechanical etc

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Free car advisory service for all Pakwheel members - buying/selling/ mechanical etc

Dear all Assalam o Alaikum

I have been using pakwheels since last many years and my personal experience is that Pakwheels is an excellent platform for all those people who want to buy, sell and discuss cars. Apart from this i have seen many threads in which members were seeking advice/help from senior members related to their car related issues. In order to facilitate all my brothers and sisters, I am pleased to announce free of cost advisory services to all Pakwheelers, specially to those who are new / layman in this field. I can help in the following fields particularly

1. Buying / Selling / services ( local as well as Japanese/ Imported ) and budget based suggestions / best options and possibilities

2. Solution to Mechanical problem if i can understand over the phone or email otherwise you need to bring the car for real problem detection.

3. Solution to all denting / painting problem - (Excellent quality dry denting option is also available)

4. Electrical solutions and modifications like criuse crontrol installation and computer based settings etc

Those who are seeking help please mention your queries IN THIS FORUM or send me in PRIVATE MESSAGE. I will try to answer them at earliest possible, I am not a regular Pakwheel user so, In case of extreme emergency you can call me on cell phone or drop an sms..... My contact number is 03228462222 / 03008462222

Thanks
    " Gravity is not responsible for people falling in Love "

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CerwinVega View Post
    Dear Mr. Niazi ........ You have shown your interest in buying a corolla altis 1.6 ...... there are two things you should keep in mind

1. The new altis manual is really a very nice car with dual vvti engine and specially 6 forward gears and uits really a fun car to drive with great power and fuel economy but unfortunately

2. Altis has poor resale in market as compare to gli and xli ...... infact the manual variants sell at price even less than the price of gli, only full option car with sruise and sunroof has better resale so if you are really interested to buy this car then dont pay more than the price of a equivalent model gli and therefore 1,450,000/ should be the maximum to offer-
    Thanks Bro....

Niazi

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi Brother,

Can you let me what will be a good price for a Premio "F" grade". Pearl White. 2006 registered 2009 or 2010. Beige interior with wooden trims . Karachi number . Car is in really good condition and properly taken care off. Demand is 15.
    Also i think this is the 1.5 version.

Any comments on premio 2006 (first generation) in general. what to look for when buying it.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Topcat

Premio is the best car keeping in view all the aspects like beauty, shape, comfort, economy and style. You have taken a really good decision and you will never regret it because i am telling you through my personal experience and i am using a premio F 2007 my self. This car is even better than C 180 and C 200 and looks very beautiful in pearl white.

Permio has generally two variants F and X and in some cases G. following are the differences in this generation

F - stands for 1500cc and without zigzag gears.
    X - stands for 1800cc and with zigzag gear
    G - stands for 2000cc with zigzag gear and optitron meter - genuine HID lights- original alloy rims and with ECT control - (very rare to find)

before buying just make sure you are not buying an accidented car with airbags opened or repairs. and yes one more thing to keep in mind that you dont buy an all time 4WD variant if you are looking for economy and resale. As far as your query for price is concerned 15 is a very reasonable asking if the car is well kept and any thing close to 14 is a good deal.

Best of luck and enjoy and

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thank you for your reply.
    a few more questions.

1. This is a 2006 model ( first generation ) not the 2007 (2nd generation ) you got ..
    2. how do you find out if the car airbags are working opened or repaired . ( Can a scanner tell me that ) .

I am still debating this over a 2008/9 Oriel prosmetic. I know the premio is more economical like 12-14(Premio) compare to 8-10 (civic). but i was a bit concern about the 1500cc as quite a few posts on pakwheels says its underpowered .. basically will this car with 5 adult
    and a full tank be able to go around Islamabad (muree, ayobia, Monal etc ) easily

One more concern I have is that this car will be 3 year older than the civic. Even if its pkdm will civic have better/newer safety features etc.

Also can i take it to Toyoto Dealership for a check before buying ( any idea of the cost) Does this trim got a Timming Belt or a Chain ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Topcat

1. Not only second generation but also the first generation is available in 2007. 2nd generation started from mid 2007 onwards.
    2. There are two airbags in premio one in steering for driver and one in dash board for passenger ..... just check the pattern and paint of the dash board and steering that its the same through out, not buldged out or any repairing marks.
    also take the car to a good denter to verify the body.
    3. Premio is not at all underpower in 1500cc. Its a very strong engine. heavy engines like 1800cc are only for those people who loves initial pick up and more power other wise its not a big difference.... lets take an example of our pakistani corolla which is available in 1300cc, 1600cc and 1800cc with no change in chasis size and shape but XLI and GLI are selling like a hot cake because people dont need to fly to moon on 1800cc, they only need an automobile for daily usage.
    4. You can take this car to china border with total 5 passengers very easily. The only issue is the ground clearance of japanese cars, because they have been made keeping in mind the comfort level but not to cater pakistani speed breakers. A simply packing of 1 inch can do your job in just Rs. 1000/-
    5. Comparing this car to reborn is not possible because both are completely different. you cant compare a 1500cc toyota with a 1800cc honda. Its a never ending debate. It purely depends on your taste.
    6. Yes toyota dealerships can check cars for you. i think they charge Rs. 3000/- but they are not really recommended they have no experience in cheking body touchups, reapaints and repairs. They simply apply scanner for errors.
    7. VVTI engines dont need to replace belts because they have chains.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thank you very much .. I have put an offer for the premio (2006 Model 2009 registered) F series . Let see what happen ..

sorry if this is a very basic question but what do you mean by " A simply packing of 1 inch can do your job in just Rs. 1000/-"

As you own the same car what are the gadgets you put in or the car came with .. that will be helpful.

I was thinking of doing a total oil change ATF. / Break Oil / Engine Oil / Coolant ... any thing else you recommend. I was thinking of trying to find a liqui moli dealer in Karachi and get things done from here before shipping the car .... any other brand you recommend

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Topcat

1. In order to increase the ground clearance so that car will not touch the speed breakers with 5 passengers in the car, A packing normally made by kharadiyas is added in the rear shocks to increase the height of he car.
    2. Premios are normally a complete package by default with a beautiful outer and interior and they dont need any add ons except music system.
    3. Yes get the oils changed if required, only coolant change is not recommended if there is original coolant still in the car.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The deal is almost final.
    Do you know if there is a difference between 2006 and 2004-5 model. ? How can i spot it.. InshaAllah I am going to try to upload some pictures tomorrow for you.

I was trying to find it on-line but most of the add just says Full package or All options ? but they don't give details (what is included in the option for an "f" 2006) ?

One of my friend was saying that premio or Toyota get stolen a lot in Islamabad . Any idea?

Any Anti-Theft device i can put in ? etc.
    Is it worth getting a this old car insured ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

There is a difference in back lights internal design from 2002 to 2007 rest no change in shape. I have already told you that in premios f, X and g only engine power is different and in some cases instead of wooden interior there is simply grey interior. Japanese cars normally dont get stolen because they cant be driven and mixed up like our local corollas.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am planning to buy a new car
    I need an Automatic transmission, only options I have are city AT our GLi AT new model in 1.3 category.
    Considering our fellow members concern, that new gli AT would be underpowered because it has about 1300kg weight with 82 hp compared to around 1170 kg weight with 98 hp of city. What you advise if I should opt for Gli AT (1824k) or 200 k less City AT?

What's the difference of 4 speed vs 5 speed AT.

What fuel economy one should expect from both of them.

What would be value of vehicle if I wanna change my ride after some time.

Can I consider 1.6 Gli AT of current version?

Regards
    MZK

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Can you kindly suggest me on the above Queries related to selling Cultus and buying Honda?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Mzkhan .... this is really very difficult question to answer.

Well actually all of the three cars you took an option are different because honda is a honda having different kind of a drive and specifications where as a new corolla 1.3 has new shape and different drive wheras the old shape corolla Gli 1.6 will be completely different in shape and power. The current shape corolla however has a 1.6 Dual VVTI tehnology which i doubt will be available in upcoming shape 1300cc car. Now it completely depends on your choice of shape and driving habits, but i can help you in matching one with your requirements.

If you are living in a posh area in any city with no requirements to visit village or out of city drives then city is recommended which gives you an additional advantage of more horse power. City normally gives a milage of 10-11 km/l in city with normal foot.

On the other hand if you need a car with more power with good fuel average having good ground clearance in rural areas even if you have 5 passengers in the car then 1.6gli with dual vvti is a preferred option. Despite of being a 1600cc car it will give you a milage between 12-14 km/l

Third option is a new shape corolla having 1300cc engine but at the moment i cant give any feed back because i am not sure whether it has a dual VVTI engine or not and also dont have any idea wither it has 5 forward gears or 4 gears. If they introduce this new shape with 5 speed CVT gear with dual vvti then you can go for it without any second thought. you can expect between 13-15 km/l with these specs.

Difference between 4 speed AT and 5 speed At is that 5 speed will give you more smooth drive at low rpm eventually resulting in better fuel milage than 4 speed car.

From resale point of you the new corolla with 1300 dual vvti 5 speed will have the best resale followed by honda city and in the last 1600cc gli.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Kloners ...... sorry for missing your question

The estimate price of a cultus 2007 model with and EFI engine and two piece touch is between 650-675K.
    If i assume the civic you mentioned is a full option 2010 oriel prosmatec in good condition is between 16.5 to 17 lac.
    The price of a good condition full option civic 2011 is around 18 to 18.5 depending on the condition and Tv, navigation.
    The price of a new city is easily available from honda dealers .
    Now you can easily calculate the prices differences among the three you need to add for buying a new car

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Mdanish80 ....

Honestly speaking this is the first time i have seen such kind of an antena in the car. In the given pictures there is a wire attached to this antena, try to track the wire and trace the end of this wire. I think either it will have a button or it is attached to a device. Through hit and trial method i am sure you will be able to track the functionality, Normally japanese cars have such antenas in the corners of the front bumpers to help drivers to park their cars at night with the help of the light in that antenna.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bhai koi 8th Gen civic hi nai milrai base model. Kia masla hay? Achi gari ni milti don't know whats up with market. Also are prices expected to go down?

Sent from my GT-I9295 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

can u tell me the approx price for Honda city 2006 vario (black) in stock factory like condition, 61***km on the meter reading , with brand new tyres .The car is registered in islamabad ,the owner is asking 1040k for it < how much should i pay him

EDIT : owner says one fender is painted by Honda but i felt that bonnet had been sprayed too ( just spray no denting) . The rest of the car was really in original paint and in factory like condition. The Engine room was very clean too.
    There is a sufficiency in the world for man's need but not for man's greed

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am extremely extremely confused between new corolla top of line and civic top of the line.
    suggestions please?
    fuel economy,spare parts is not a problem and I can get corolla insured as it won't a immobiliser.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    jdm <3

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AoA, I need advice on city vario 2005. Someone was telling me to check if cng had been installed in it at some point in time in the past. What is the significance of such a question? Does cng harm the engine so much that it is rendered useless?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Silentassassin1

The reason why you cant find a base model car is that people dont buy base model cars .... In honda the best selling car is the full option oriel pros navigation ...... you will find only 5-10 base models out of 100 cars.
    any ways one of my neighbour has a black color base model 2012 model civic in genuine condition, if you are really serious then i can talk to him.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Salmanwaseem

The particular model of city which you are talking about is a Vario with CVT gear box. This car is not rough and tough and has a very poor resale value in the market. An average condition vario in lahore market is between 8.5 to 9 lac.
    Before buying this car first of all make sure it has never been driven on cng OR not has been removed after using it.... 70% cars normally have gear shifting problem or either with a newly replaced gearbox.
    after all the satisfactions if you still find the car in good condition then you can buy it uptil 9.5, but anything above that is truly your responsibility of loss at resale,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 142 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

User Tag List