Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 2839
Like Tree395Likes

Thread: Free car advisory service for all Pakwheel members - buying/selling/ mechanical etc

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Free car advisory service for all Pakwheel members - buying/selling/ mechanical etc

Dear all Assalam o Alaikum

I have been using pakwheels since last many years and my personal experience is that Pakwheels is an excellent platform for all those people who want to buy, sell and discuss cars. Apart from this i have seen many threads in which members were seeking advice/help from senior members related to their car related issues. In order to facilitate all my brothers and sisters, I am pleased to announce free of cost advisory services to all Pakwheelers, specially to those who are new / layman in this field. I can help in the following fields particularly

1. Buying / Selling / services ( local as well as Japanese/ Imported ) and budget based suggestions / best options and possibilities

2. Solution to Mechanical problem if i can understand over the phone or email otherwise you need to bring the car for real problem detection.

3. Solution to all denting / painting problem - (Excellent quality dry denting option is also available)

4. Electrical solutions and modifications like criuse crontrol installation and computer based settings etc

Those who are seeking help please mention your queries IN THIS FORUM or send me in PRIVATE MESSAGE. I will try to answer them at earliest possible, I am not a regular Pakwheel user so, In case of extreme emergency you can call me on cell phone or drop an sms..... My contact number is 03228462222 / 03008462222

Thanks
    " Gravity is not responsible for people falling in Love "

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys i.am interested.in geting a prius 1800cc.2011 2012 model.but.i.am confused as there.are.various.models.and.which to.choose.from .

Can some.one.guide as to whats the diff.in.the variants of.this.car.

Like.is there.an.option in prius.if.i just want to.drive on battery power.alone ?

Some suggestions are.welcome .
    I.have a civic.2013 which i wpuld.like to sale...trade.in for a prius

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abari View Post
    Dear Crewin I have passo 2007 for the last three years going very good. When purchased had 42K on ODO and now 75K on ODO (think not actual milage). It is consuming oil say about 3/4 of liter in 5000 Km. No smoke in normal running. Exhaust pipe is not dirty and slight black when touched inside. Giving good fuel average, otherwise no issue at all. Maintenance done regularly well in time and with due care. You can say its a pampered car.What should I do? Need your expert advice.
    Would appreciate your response, please. thanks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon_Tarar View Post
    Haha.
    He has communicated the perfect price and you are write as well. I am looking for the same model for a client but clean cars are rare and they cost about 8 lacs.
    There is one in blue color in Sabzazar Lahore. Painted from outside except roof and pillar. The seals are in perfect condition. He's willing to let the car go in 650k
    My dad now feels like I m not serious about his purchase becuase I visit cars with him. On phone all sellers tell car is 100% origional paint blblblb and when I visit there are always 4 to 5 piece paint. When I offer them money according to condition they refuse to sell and my dad always starts staring me 1 minth say abu ko yahi kah raha hun aik dafa hi achi lay kay dunga. , I have u pay for this car so I wants to make sure he gets best in best price.
    Before you criticize someone, Make sure you are better than them.............

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by asim510 View Post
    My dad now feels like I m not serious about his purchase becuase I visit cars with him. On phone all sellers tell car is 100% origional paint blblblb and when I visit there are always 4 to 5 piece paint. When I offer them money according to condition they refuse to sell and my dad always starts staring me 1 minth say abu ko yahi kah raha hun aik dafa hi achi lay kay dunga. , I have u pay for this car so I wants to make sure he gets best in best price.
    Bro u never called me, coz me ne genuine details bata deein me be 100% Genuine and meter reverse karwa ke batata to shaid ap mere pass be aa jatay hehehe wase if u r willing for a cultus and not just a Japanese car fr uncle, u shud visit me

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CerwinVega View Post
    Dear @ferrari10
    well in simple words a c class is like a sinple gli auto whereas e class is like altis cvti grande .... there is a difference of size, power, comfort , luxury , gadgets and class... merec loses its value rapidly so in used cars just adding few bucks will take you next level
    @CerwinVega. Moiz Bhai, tussi great haygay. I was talking to one mechanic. He told me to stay away from Mercedes as it loses money very fast. I was into a deal of a 2004 C200 and the guy was asking 2 million and when I told the mechanic, he told me that when I went out to sell it 5 years later it would fetch me half the price, around 1 million. Was he right sir? Another guy told me that one of his friends bought an E200 for 3.6 million and after two months he sold it off for 3.4 million. A loss of 1 lac per month. That is what Merc has to offer when it comes to resale.

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon_Tarar View Post
    Please add difference of shape as well in the above explanation
    @Haroon_Tarar. Same question to you Haroon bhai. When it comes to resale, Merc gives you a loss. No doubt it is a very comfortable car. Hamari currency bhee ayay din girti jati hy. One of my friends bought a zero metre C200 for $56000 (Rs.3500,000) in 2007 from Shahnawaz and sold it off for Rs. 3300,000 ($32352). The loss in dollars was around $23648 (Rs. 2412096) in 7 years and that is around 345000 per year and that is around Rs. 29000 per month. This is what happens to Mercedes.

Thank you to both of you sir.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by iftikharapdc View Post
    Bro plz I need your fair advise
    I have budjet of 5lac in this want a car having boot as I have to travell with family from islamabad to RY khan frequently, more I want is safety road grip and reliability with average fuel economy.
    corolla
    city
    margalla
    "You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you."

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by waseef View Post
    today while browsing came across this thread, very helpful and good effort helping others,
    2008 mehran lahore regd, one original number plate got lost, procedure for applying for new number plate.? i'll get one plate or two? cost ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

dear @waseef
    previously number plate plant was closed and even new number plates were not being issued to new registration but recently its started working again ... charges are approx 8k ... but need resources in excise to get them

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

cerwinvega I have civic 4 gen it floor was redone and the denter say that the part which hold suspension have redone which will make ride unstable but the car is stable at even 140km/h what do you say should I sell it or keep it

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

dear @saboor73
    dont listen to denter and keep enjoying your ride ... they say things which gives them bysiness only

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear @muhd86

In prius there are different options like

1. L
    2. S ... head light washer + back viper + bumper sensors
    3. S LED ( LED light , beije interior, leather steering )
    4. SLED with solar panel sunroof ( LED light , beije interior, leather steering, + sunroof solar panel )
    5. S toruring with solar panel and sunroof ( HID lights, cruise control+ 17inch alloy rims )
    6. G ( leather package & cruise control, auto parking )
    7. G touring ( with alloy rims and HID lights , head light washers, auto parking )
    8. G touring Sunroof ( all options in g touring + sunroof solar panel )
    9. Sports GX edition ( complete bodykit and bumper changed with other upgrades )

In prius there is an EV button which means battery on... but it does not mean that it will keep moving on battery for the rest of life ... the engine will charge battery first in any case

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by villain View Post
    Bro u never called me, coz me ne genuine details bata deein me be 100% Genuine and meter reverse karwa ke batata to shaid ap mere pass be aa jatay hehehe wase if u r willing for a cultus and not just a Japanese car fr uncle, u shud visit me
    Dad need auto. Otherwise I wud have definatly call you. I tried to convince dad for ur cultus. But he is willing for auto gears.
    Before you criticize someone, Make sure you are better than them.............

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear @abari

First of all get the engine thoroughly checked for any oil leakage ..... If there is any leakage then leakage stopped immediately
    secondly if there is no leakage at all then it means the engine is weak ..... if you are not willing to keep the car for long term then just install new rings otherwise get engine overhaul

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi all,
    Actually I bought an Indus Corolla in 2013,I decided to sell it off,now I have seen few threads in this forum where people mentioned that if the Chassis Number thats under the hood,if one presses that part and it doesnt pop,it means the Chassis might be fake and the car has been tempered.

Now when I press on the same portion in my car,there is no popping n also its semi-hard.When I was buying this car,I also took it to Civic Centre,Karachi where Physical was done n Engine n Chassis were checked n the car was cleared,they didnt raise any issue,I have the document from them,also this car was once taken for Physical by the last owner too at Civic Centre n again there was no Issue.The car is Clear in CPLC n the file is complete with no deficiency whatsoever.

I made a deal today of this car with someone n he said to bring Car to ACLC where the Chassis will be checked for Tempering.After reading those Popping out thing,I am now extremely confused what to do.I dont understand one thing is that this car Physical was already done two times at Civic Centre,Karachi n there was never an issue.If that popping thing of Chassis is for real,y didnt they create any issue at Civic Centre during Physical?

I have lost the contact number of Seller and the car was on Open Letter,although I have sale agreement and copy of his NIC.

I would kindly request if there is an expert sitting here in Karachi who can check my car for the said tempering issue n let me know if there is any problem,I will never go to ACLC since there r some bitter consequences of that.I will be really grateful if anyone can help me out in that.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Question Please do reply sir!

Dear @ferrari10
    well in simple words a c class is like a sinple gli auto whereas e class is like altis cvti grande .... there is a difference of size, power, comfort , luxury , gadgets and class... merec loses its value rapidly so in used cars just adding few bucks will take you next level

@CerwinVega, Dear Moiz Bhai. I posted the following query for you sir but haven't got any response. Please do reply. Here it is again:

@CerwinVega. Moiz Bhai, tussi great haygay. I was talking to one mechanic. He told me to stay away from Mercedes as it loses money very fast. I was into a deal of a 2004 C200 and the guy was asking 2 million and when I told the mechanic, he told me that when I went out to sell it 5 years later it would fetch me half the price, around 1 million. Was he right sir? Another guy told me that one of his friends bought an E200 for 3.6 million and after two months he sold it off for 3.4 million. A loss of 1 lac per month. That is what Merc has to offer when it comes to resale.

When it comes to resale, Merc gives you a loss. No doubt it is a very comfortable car. Hamari currency bhee ayay din girti jati hy. One of my friends bought a zero metre C200 for $56000 (Rs.3500,000) in 2007 from Shahnawaz and sold it off for Rs. 3300,000 ($32352). The loss in dollars was around $23648 (Rs. 2412096) in 7 years and that is around 345000 per year and that is around Rs. 29000 per month. This is what happens to Mercedes.

Thank you sir.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear @faraz.khuwaja.9

First of all in indus corolla the chasis plate is not under the hood, its now in the car's boot ( diggi) .... you need to bend your self and then look at close to the space where speakers are normally fitted ..... you will see a tikki where engine and chasis numbers are mentioned ....
    Can you please explain with the help of pics which place you are pressing under the hood ...
    thirdly if your car is already done with laboratory then you will definitely have the report with you which needs no further examination , but if buyers is insisting to do it then there is no harm in visiting civic center with him for his satisfaction because when you enter there premises just tell them we want to do it to double check and they will automatically say there is no need to do it again, its already clear.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear @ferrari10

I cant see any question ??? you have shared your experiences .... what else you want from my side ???

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

There is a portion under the hood in Indus Corolla just to the left of Tikli where Chassis Number is Printed,I was referring to that portion,I saw it myself in 4-5 Indus Corollas,in most of them that portion was popping in n out n in only few it was semi-solid like mine.Some people have suggested that it gets hard over the year due to the Engine Room Heat.

Now in Karachi,there are basically three authorities working,CPLC / Excise n Taxation Civic Centre / ACLC,my car was physically inspected at Civic Centre n they issued a document,there was no Laboratory done there.I dont know whats the difference in Checking of car between ACLC n Civic Centre.

Also its cleary mentioned on that document that ENGINE and CHASSIS CHECKED!! n there was no issue.If there is someone in Karachi u know who can come n have a look at it n verify.Today the buyer came with a person n he completely checked the car n was satisfied.No one uptill now has raised any issue regarding that.Thats y m confused like hell.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear @ferrari10

I cant see any question ??? you have shared your experiences .... what else you want from my side ???
    @CerwinVega. Moiz bhai jaan, mairay baray sonay bhai jaan, mayri rai aur aap key expert advice main bara farq hay. Ho sakta hy main ghalat key raha hoon. Kiya mayra mushahida theek hy? Kiya Mercedes bohat paysay toorti hy? Yay mayra sawal tha sir ji.

Gustakhi maaf sir ji.

Thanks a lot Moiz bhai.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear all
    I want to buy a JDM in 660 cc...
    Which car i should buy??
    alto eco or mira eco idle??
    what you people say about Daihatsu Move eco idle??
    is mira EIS or Move have same engines??
    what is the exact mileage of Mira EIS or Daihatsu Move eco idle??
    plz reply

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List