6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Liqui Moly Oil In Karachi

Brothers after reading Liqui Moly products review i wanted to buy Liqui Moly Oil and Additives for my Prius very badly, i spent almost 2 days to find out a shop who is seeling Liqui Moly Products, Shop name Hamd Autos, very near to Mukka Chouk, Contact number is 021-36918616, Contact person is Rafique Ahmed, A very nice man, he has good variety of Liqui Moly Products,

Liqui Moly Oil In Karachi -1531163Liqui Moly Oil In Karachi -1531165Liqui Moly Oil In Karachi -1531168Liqui Moly Oil In Karachi -1531173Liqui Moly Oil In Karachi -1531176Liqui Moly Oil In Karachi -1531177Liqui Moly Oil In Karachi -1531178Liqui Moly Oil In Karachi -1531180Liqui Moly Oil In Karachi -1531181Liqui Moly Oil In Karachi -1531182Liqui Moly Oil In Karachi -1531184Liqui Moly Oil In Karachi -1531185Liqui Moly Oil In Karachi -1531186Liqui Moly Oil In Karachi -1531187Liqui Moly Oil In Karachi -1531188

Sharing Liqui Moly products details with you brothers,

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    the only product worthy of buying IMO is the ATF 1200, its a HFM ATF and can be used in mercedes benz NAG1 automatic gearboxes, it is also specced for toyota T-IV - but you can buy that from Mobil Askari Lubes cheaper than this I think. - MB ATF 134 is sold as liquid gold in Pakistan for some stupid reason. Shell ATF 134 is about half the price of the old original NAG1 oil which was shell 3403M115. I see this ATF being a cost effective solution for such problem.

Their cleaning product is also good but requires an experienced person to perform the task of using it. The way to use it is to add it to the gearbox and then drive for 10 or 20 kms so that the gearbox shifts through all gears and applies the torque converter clutch too. Then the entire ATF charge of the gearbox requires change so that nearly all of it is removed. The urdu translation is not fully correct because 99% of mechanics and car owners in Pakistan think that the little quantity in the sump of the gearbox is the total quantity. It is not. It is also vital to change the trans pump filter at this time too.

btw - this additive should not be used unneccesarily. ATF itself is a highly detergent oil and cleans gearboxes very good. overusing of this additive may cause failure of gearbox or "stroke" of the valvebody in old hydraulic gearboxes as the dislodged debris can get trapped somewhere else.
    Sir i greatly wish that maximum number of people should understand this very simple and clear message.

but i also doubt that rich people will still keep using these gadgets (Flush, Injector cleaner, Octane booster, etc.) and keep saying.... 'wow these are amazing products'.
    Be Addicted To Help Others.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Salman922 View Post
    @hassaaniqbal92 bro shall i go for LM 5w40 this time ? The one in purple packing ?
    since ur car is a 2007 model civic. Being an 8 year old car, it should be fed with 20w50, preferably zic hiflo. It would have crossed 100000 km so this oil wud be best

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ayan_cdkey View Post
    since ur car is a 2007 model civic. Being an 8 year old car, it should be fed with 20w50, preferably zic hiflo. It would have crossed 100000 km so this oil wud be best
    Bhai sahab I am using caltex havoline formula 10w30 in my 130000 km driven civic 2005. Still I am using an average oil. My friends owning the same model are feeding it with 5w30, either shell helix hx7 or total quartz 9000

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ayan_cdkey View Post
    Bhai sahab I am using caltex havoline formula 10w30 in my 130000 km driven civic 2005. Still I am using an average oil. My friends owning the same model are feeding it with 5w30, either shell helix hx7 or total quartz 9000

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tintin1 View Post
    Till few months back, I was also among the LM lovers. But repeated posts of Xulfiqar bhai and from my own experience, I found oils are just normal engine oils but with high price tag.
    LM has introduced the more products like injector cleaner, octane booster, ceratec, etc. here in Pak. market before any other company. That?s why we feel attractive toward their products. But inside the bottles their oils are same. I studied it actually and here is the example.

Take the picture of the LM any oil bottle like 5w-40 or 10w-40 and read the given specs, certifications, standards, etc.
    Now take the picture of any bottle of same viscosity from Shell, Caltex, Total, Mobil, ZIC, etc. and you will find the same or even more there.
    Hence spending more money on imported oils seems worthless because our available oils from other companies meets/exceeds same standards.

And when I switched to using normal engine oils (other than LM), then I know that Xulfiqar bhai was absolutely correct and infact it was me who were not having enough knowledge to understand his advices earlier unless I spent money and now thinking why I've done.

Sorry brother but now i am not agree with your or xulfiqar bhai point of you, I wanted to check why a high price tag brand (Liqui Moly) and low price tag (ZIC) or any other brand fully synthetic oil is equal in terms of use,

2 Months ago i changed my Prius 1.8 engine oil with Liqui Moly 10W-40, first I want to assure all of you guys about one thing that the power/torque i felt after using Liqui Moly oil was Amazing, Pick of the car on normal mode was Very Very Good but on Power Mode it was fabulous, something i can't describe in words,

5 Days ago, after reading your comments and Xulfiqar bhai comments in another thread i doubted that may be its true and oil companies ripping us with giving us same quality oils with high price tag, therefore i decided to change my car engine oild with ZIC fully Synthetic oil 0W-30, its been 5 days and i am regretting why i switched over from Liqui Moly to Zic, Performance wise there is no match between both brands, I also want to mention that this time i used 0W-30 oil after Guru's review in another thread where they concluded that 0W-20 or 0W-30 oil is better for getting good Fuel Consumption, i was having around 15KM/L and i am still getting 15KM/L, no difference in it as well,

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by spliterz View Post
    Sorry brother but now i am not agree with your or xulfiqar bhai point of you, I wanted to check why a high price tag brand (Liqui Moly) and low price tag (ZIC) or any other brand fully synthetic oil is equal in terms of use,

2 Months ago i changed my Prius 1.8 engine oil with Liqui Moly 10W-40, first I want to assure all of you guys about one thing that the power/torque i felt after using Liqui Moly oil was Amazing, Pick of the car on normal mode was Very Very Good but on Power Mode it was fabulous, something i can't describe in words,

5 Days ago, after reading your comments and Xulfiqar bhai comments in another thread i doubted that may be its true and oil companies ripping us with giving us same quality oils with high price tag, therefore i decided to change my car engine oild with ZIC fully Synthetic oil 0W-30, its been 5 days and i am regretting why i switched over from Liqui Moly to Zic, Performance wise there is no match between both brands, I also want to mention that this time i used 0W-30 oil after Guru's review in another thread where they concluded that 0W-20 or 0W-30 oil is better for getting good Fuel Consumption, i was having around 15KM/L and i am still getting 15KM/L, no difference in it as well,
    Everyone has their own level of satisfaction according to his experiences.
    If you are satisfy with LM oil, then better keep using it.
    But technically for best fuel economy 0w-20 or 0w-30 oils are recommended by OEM.
    But this summer in Pak. is really tough & hard for whole country. 10w-40 should be good as min.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tintin1 View Post
    Everyone has their own level of satisfaction according to his experiences.
    If you are satisfy with LM oil, then better keep using it.
    But technically for best fuel economy 0w-20 or 0w-30 oils are recommended by OEM.
    But this summer in Pak. is really tough & hard for whole country. 10w-40 should be good as min.
    Agree with you, i think the way globally climate is changing who knows OEM should also recommend better than 0W-20 in few years,

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Agree with you, i think the way globally climate is changing who knows OEM should also recommend better than 0W-20 in few years,
    well, OEM select the engine oil with respect to the location of the country on the globe.
    countries on & near equator, 10w-40 & above (15w-40 & 20w-50) are recommended.
    Near to the poles, 0w-20 & 5-30
    In between, 10w-30 etc.

Engine is same, but location matters.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

correct numbers are

(021)36318616 and mr rafiq ahmed cell 0335 2861441
    all original products, i was looking for valve clean from liqui moly
    NameCheap.com Domain Registration only 900rs/year. Guranteed best rates all over the globe.Msg me

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Anyone know latest rates of lm products specially lm 10w-40 mos2, i think k jaha se mai oil laita hun those people's overcharging me .

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Liqui Moly Oil In Karachi -1659678

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Good and reliable OIL

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brother i wanted to buy MOS2 10W-40 (4200/=) but shop owner told me that right now it is short so i decided to use Super Leichtlauf 10W-40 (3200/=) with MOS2 Oil Additive (800/=), before changing oil I bought Engine Flush Plus (1500/=) to clean the engine,

I also bought Fuel Injection Cleaner (800/=) to clean throttle and injection system,
    @spliterz
    it seems my fuel injectors r non-cleaned so how u used it ? what is the method? should i add it in petrol tank directly? what was result of inj. system & throttle body after it?

@tintin1
    u wrote:
    well, OEM select the engine oil with respect to the location of the country on the globe.
    In between, 10w-30 etc.

WHAT U recommend for Karachi's climate ? Temp. for 5 degree to 50 degree 5w-30 can cover both extreme or not?
    Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gravityy.boyy View Post
    Liqui Moly Oil In Karachi -1659678
    Where can I find LM diesel purge in Karachi? It's not available at Al hamd autos.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@gravityy.boyy thanks for rate list bro ab yai bhi bata do k yai rates karachi mai kaha milay ga dha zafcom pe to 4500 ka mill raha hai

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ViKiNg View Post
    @gravityy.boyy thanks for rate list bro ab yai bhi bata do k yai rates karachi mai kaha milay ga dha zafcom pe to 4500 ka mill raha hai
    Bhai is rate pe apko sirf liqui moly ki apni shop se mile ga ... I live in Islamabad, so I cannot pin point the exact location of the shop in your proximity. Aur apko kiya cheez 4500 main mil rahi hai ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mos2 10w 40
    Quote Originally Posted by gravityy.boyy View Post
    Bhai is rate pe apko sirf liqui moly ki apni shop se mile ga ... I live in Islamabad, so I cannot pin point the exact location of the shop in your proximity. Aur apko kiya cheez 4500 main mil rahi hai ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The price list doesn't look new to me because 10W40 Mos2 was 3900 in 2013 and now in 2016 its same price and 10w40 mineral also 2900 as it was three years ago.
    Your ego is writing cheques, your body can't cash.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahmedraja1996 View Post
    The price list doesn't look new to me because 10W40 Mos2 was 3900 in 2013 and now in 2016 its same price and 10w40 mineral also 2900 as it was three years ago.

Sir if you are dubious about the price list, the best option for you is to call the liqui moly branch manager in I-8 Islamabad and confirm the integrity of this price list. Secondly, If you need any of liqui moly's products, I could personally buy and send them to you on the aforementioned rates.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by brownrose78 View Post
    @spliterz
    it seems my fuel injectors r non-cleaned so how u used it ? what is the method? should i add it in petrol tank directly? what was result of inj. system & throttle body after it?

@tintin1
    u wrote:
    In between, 10w-30 etc.

WHAT U recommend for Karachi's climate ? Temp. for 5 degree to 50 degree 5w-30 can cover both extreme or not?

Yes Brother I used it with petrol !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

User Tag List