Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By asad1
  • 1 Post By ugkhan5

Thread: Baleno 2005, Vitz 2002, or Mehran new 2015

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    ugkhan5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    21
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Baleno 2005, Vitz 2002, or Mehran new 2015

    Salam.. my 1st Ever Entry on Pakwheel.
    Dear all, Respected seniors, we are looking to buy a car upto range 6.5Lac, now there is a confusion among us and facing difficlty in selecting a car.
    The 3 are final i.e VITZ, BALENO & MEHRAN. But somebody suggest us vitz, older age people used to advice us that always buy a new car, whatever if it is even mehran, while my brother is in favor of baleno !!
    so kindly Reply in such away that your answer elaborate the question by all the ways like performance, horse power, fuel economy and family wise !!
    i'm student of Mechanical Engineering, so technical replies will be appreciated !! thanks for your time

  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asad1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,707
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    U can get a good vitz in this price neither a new mehran in this range as new mehran cost 724k if u want a sedan car go for Indus corolla 99-2001 baleno have some issue in their ignition coils and if u want a hatchback go for cultus 2007 non efi

  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,909
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asad1 View Post
    U can get a good vitz in this price neither a new mehran in this range as new mehran cost 724k if u want a sedan car go for Indus corolla 99-2001 baleno have some issue in their ignition coils and if u want a hatchback go for cultus 2007 non efi
    Quote Originally Posted by ugkhan5 View Post
    Salam.. my 1st Ever Entry on Pakwheel.
    Dear all, Respected seniors, we are looking to buy a car upto range 6.5Lac, now there is a confusion among us and facing difficlty in selecting a car.
    The 3 are final i.e VITZ, BALENO & MEHRAN. But somebody suggest us vitz, older age people used to advice us that always buy a new car, whatever if it is even mehran, while my brother is in favor of baleno !!
    so kindly Reply in such away that your answer elaborate the question by all the ways like performance, horse power, fuel economy and family wise !!
    i'm student of Mechanical Engineering, so technical replies will be appreciated !! thanks for your time
    i would not suggest indus corolla as you will never end up buying a worthy car as no satisfied owner sells his indus...

    vitz too are very abused esp the lots imported back in 2006..a cousin have one on petrol and what he says is that its an excellent car but very high on maintenance! also, petrol consumption is not too good.also, it will not be a car with trunk..

    baleno/liana could be a good choice. you will get cleanest cars in this range, manufactured in paki, widely available parts and always support of 3s. there are absolutely no issues with ignition coils ..i have liana 2006 with 115000km on odo, still going perfect with ff ignition coils...both have coils over plug setup...liana is twin cam with timing chain (not belt) and distributorless ignition system..much able to withstand abuses . liana and baleno both comes with ff immobilizer..means almost impossible to steal..

    cultus efi/carby will be an excellent choice too but same thing - without diggy and very light body..

  4. #4
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,909
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    ...and no comments on mehran :p

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    ugkhan5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    21
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Well I dont think ignition coil as an issue.. There could be nothing wrong with it.. Either it will and either it will not work.. I mean it wont disturbed u.. U just hv to changed it if it gone... Other thing about BALENO is that it is affected by pakistan mafia and people avoid buying so its market is down.. So i can get a car like Indus corolla (almost) in good price... Its power steering, windows, mirrors and same comfort + 1.3L genuine engine.like people used to changed 2.oD engine of indus with 1.6L.
    It cant be compared with indus corolla but it can compete with an indus....

  6. #6
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    i would not suggest indus corolla as you will never end up buying a worthy car as no satisfied owner sells his indus...

    vitz too are very abused esp the lots imported back in 2006..a cousin have one on petrol and what he says is that its an excellent car but very high on maintenance! also, petrol consumption is not too good.also, it will not be a car with trunk..

    baleno/liana could be a good choice. you will get cleanest cars in this range, manufactured in paki, widely available parts and always support of 3s. there are absolutely no issues with ignition coils ..i have liana 2006 with 115000km on odo, still going perfect with ff ignition coils...both have coils over plug setup...liana is twin cam with timing chain (not belt) and distributorless ignition system..much able to withstand abuses . liana and baleno both comes with ff immobilizer..means almost impossible to steal..

    cultus efi/carby will be an excellent choice too but same thing - without diggy and very light body..
    Abid bhai ap bhool gae mai ap ko m13a k bare mai kya bataya tha if some one clean his car engine with water and coils go bad and than he buys the cheap 2k rs coils becoz they are cheap which pull 13amp instead of 10amp tou is mai user ki nai car ki galti hai Agr koi xli ya city k coil alter kar k use karta hai or ecu over load karta hai tou is mai bhi car ki galti an bhi bar bar bhool jate ho

  7. #7
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,909
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    Abid bhai ap bhool gae mai ap ko m13a k bare mai kya bataya tha if some one clean his car engine with water and coils go bad and than he buys the cheap 2k rs coils becoz they are cheap which pull 13amp instead of 10amp tou is mai user ki nai car ki galti hai Agr koi xli ya city k coil alter kar k use karta hai or ecu over load karta hai tou is mai bhi car ki galti an bhi bar bar bhool jate ho
    bhai jan aap ki aik aik baat achi tarha yaad hai mujhe...i have again started loving my liana it is indeed a very good car

  8. #8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    bhai jan aap ki aik aik baat achi tarha yaad hai mujhe...i have again started loving my liana it is indeed a very good car
    I was actually referring to this post

  9. #9
    PakWheeler Follow
    ugkhan5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    21
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    brothers i hv brought alto jdm 2005

  10. #10
    PakWheeler Follow
    faheemakbar18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Sadiqabad
    Age
    22
    Posts
    708
    Follows
    1
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ugkhan5 View Post
    brothers i hv brought alto jdm 2005
    congratulations brother
    share the pics
    It doesn't matter baby we can take it real slow

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •