I am now trying to choose between Toyota Crown or Mark X
- For the Crown, I am looking for an S180 series (2004-2008) Athlete 3.0L or 3.5L
- For the Mark X, I am looking for an X120 series (2004-2008) 3.0L 300G, preferably an S-pack
I have got the following questions:
- Does the non S-pack Mark X 300G handle well? How much better does the S-pack handle? At the end of the day, I don't want to drive something that handles like a boat
- Is the standard Crown (non-Athlete) a sloppy-handling car, given it is focused on luxry rather than sportiness?
- In terms of handling, how different are the Crown Athlete and Mark X 300G (both S-pack and non S-pack)
- In terms of the availability and prices of spare parts and serviceability in Islamabad, which vehicle will make my life easier?
- I haven't had much luck finding what I want, as most Crowns and Mark X's come with 2.5L engine rather than 3.0L/3.5L, S-pack and Athlete with 3.0L or 3.5L engines are even more elusive to find. Is it worth waiting around for the right one to come up? Or should I just settle with a 2.5L Athlete or 250G? How different does the basic 2.5L feel? Lethargic?
Some of you must have driver both cars, any comments will be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks in advance!
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad