1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Expert Advice Needed ! Want to buy a small car in 300k max

Salam to all members. i am willing to buy my first car in the above range which is 300k and the cars in my mind are mehran, charade, khyber kindly advice me which one is better as i saw two adds on olx one is mehran and other is charade, giving pics for further reference.as i like fast cars really dont care about milleage.one is 88model charade and other is 2006model mehran and in charade there is 4fte engine install i really want to know what is and what are all things that has been installed in charade and what are the advantages of these things.

Expert Advice Needed ! Want to buy a small car in 300k max -1639372Expert Advice Needed ! Want to buy a small car in 300k max -1639381Expert Advice Needed ! Want to buy a small car in 300k max -1639380Expert Advice Needed ! Want to buy a small car in 300k max -1639379Expert Advice Needed ! Want to buy a small car in 300k max -1639378Expert Advice Needed ! Want to buy a small car in 300k max -1639377Expert Advice Needed ! Want to buy a small car in 300k max -1639376Expert Advice Needed ! Want to buy a small car in 300k max -1639375Expert Advice Needed ! Want to buy a small car in 300k max -1639374Expert Advice Needed ! Want to buy a small car in 300k max -1639373Expert Advice Needed ! Want to buy a small car in 300k max -1639382

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jshackerpro View Post
    Salam to all members. i am willing to buy my first car in the above range which is 300k and the cars in my mind are mehran, charade, khyber kindly advice me which one is better as i saw two adds on olx one is mehran and other is charade, giving pics for further reference.as i like fast cars really dont care about milleage.one is 88model charade and other is 2006model mehran and in charade there is 4fte engine install i really want to know what is and what are all things that has been installed in charade and what are the advantages of these things.

as its your first car do not even think of going close to charade.

Mehran in the pictures look really good, mehrans maintenance cost it close to zero.

mehran will give you far better fuel economy. mehran is the outstanding car in your preference options.

as its a 2006 model its not that old at all. parts are dirt cheap.

GO FOR MEHRAN.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hashsohail View Post
    as its your first car do not even think of going close to charade.

Mehran in the pictures look really good, mehrans maintenance cost it close to zero.

mehran will give you far better fuel economy. mehran is the outstanding car in your preference options.

as its a 2006 model its not that old at all. parts are dirt cheap.

GO FOR MEHRAN.
    Totally agree with u

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Go for mehran as ur first car. Or at least 97/98 clean khyber.. not go near charade.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List