Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Eneos engine oil recommendation

Hello guys,

Few days ago I was passing by a attock petrol pump and saw a banner on the pump of eneos engine olis they are from Japan and attack is disturbing these olis so I through to give it a chance of there motorcycle oli in my bike searched google for the reviews and checked some reviews on Amazon of their fully synthetic oli and they are excellent according to the users on Amazon so I want to ask u guys has any one tried it if so then gave me some reviews of eneos engine olis.

Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by usman.ghalib View Post
    Kahan se aur kitney ka mila?? aur apke pass bike konsi hai??
    Attock k pump se mila 70cc bike hai aur 310rs ka mila.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Update: Today I was in hurry as I m getting late so pushed the bike to its limits and doing 90+ with the average speed of 70kmph and pushing the bike hard in 1st 2st gear in short ragra dia bike ko but no missing bike was responsive at throttle I was just amazed by this oli now with zic at same driving after doing 80+ when I leave race and then give race to bike it does little bit missing then pick the race but its not with eneos.
    70kms done after oli change.
    Will be updating my experience till 1k.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    its good to know its very positive review but lets see how it performs till 1000km
    Update: Ordered zic m5 again as bike was doing v much missing on eneos tuning done changed the spark plug mixture adjusted but no avail I through k fuel tank had rust in it that's why missing but then checked the oli condition it was hell black as I have stretched to above 1000km but it was barley 600km done although it is full in quantity.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks for your honest review on Eneos
    If bike started missing after switching to Eneos and it was the only cause
    of missing than its not good engine oil at all and yes color if it lost the color
    too much and came out very dirty too much black that also shows its not good
    engine oil that much black oil would leave behind black sludge.

Color change of oil is obvious process but it in such low mileage oil becomes too
    dirty its not good sign i have personal experience with zic oils they are very good
    at cleaning as well i used Zic in cg dream from 1800km to 14000km and at round
    about 10-11k bikes clutch cover was opened to replace tachometer seal mechanic
    was surprised inside engine was shining though he is honda mechanic always
    recommend honda engine oil but after that he admitted Zic is excellent engine oil

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    Thanks for your honest review on Eneos
    If bike started missing after switching to Eneos and it was the only cause
    of missing than its not good engine oil at all and yes color if it lost the color
    too much and came out very dirty too much black that also shows its not good
    engine oil that much black oil would leave behind black sludge.

Color change of oil is obvious process but it in such low mileage oil becomes too
    dirty its not good sign i have personal experience with zic oils they are very good
    at cleaning as well i used Zic in cg dream from 1800km to 14000km and at round
    about 10-11k bikes clutch cover was opened to replace tachometer seal mechanic
    was surprised inside engine was shining though he is honda mechanic always
    recommend honda engine oil but after that he admitted Zic is excellent engine oil
    When ever I switch my bike to reserve petrol it does little bit missing at start but then becomes fine till 60 then if i drag it till 80-90 and then leave race then bike starts missing like there is no petrol and then I have to start it with 4-5 kicks and by this problem I have been in lot of troubles on main expressways.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rockk_star99 View Post
    Attock Petroleum importing ENEOS SUSTINA 5W30 directly from japan whereas 10W30 is blending here in Pakistan with SN Techonology. used both grades in HONDA CIVIC 2005 & in City 2011. SUSTINA is awsome where as ENEOS 10W40 is ok.
    A fake poster mods and admins take note, only 1 post and it was this. Funny thing is they know **** no one else does and furthermore right at launch they have been able to do the kind of running to go through all the variants.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bau555 View Post
    so, i am using ENEOS's flagship grade, SUSTINA, and i am just loving it!!!

I have a 2013 honda civic 1.8L MT and was using zic OW and XQ before. But when i saw this free petrol giveaway activity going on in F-11 Islamabad, one of the brand ambassador came to me and explained everything to me. And i must say, I AM A BELIEVER or ENEOS.

My car now revs quicker, the oil life lasts much longer, 12,000 km they say, but i'm going for an oil change after 10,000 km. same as original honda oil filter life. and surprisingly, my fuel economy has increased from 11 km/l to 13 km/l. I know its hard to believe but it is a fact. ill even share a snapshot of my civic i-MID that displays average fuel consumption, and range etc.

I also did my research and investigated on the authenticity of the product. and found out the apart from SUSTINA, all ENEOS is being blended in Pakistan under stringent Japanese standards. SUSTINA is the only product of ENEOS that is being imported from JAPAN as a finished product.

SUSTINA is used by many international motor racing events. one of which is the MOTO GP. VALENTINO ROSSI and JORGE CATALUNYA, number 1 and number 2 in the world, are winning their races only because of ENEOS SUSTINA they are using in their motor bikes. you can find more about ENEOS and SUSTINA on YOUTUBE.

Bottom line is, CURRENTLY, IT IS THE BEST OIL IN PAKISTAN. and goes shoulder to shoulder with mobil 1 and liquimolly, high end and premium lubricants and which aren't available in Pakistan.

Another fake poster although what he says might be true but he is a fake poster.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by altisdualvvti View Post
    Update: Ordered zic m5 again as bike was doing v much missing on eneos tuning done changed the spark plug mixture adjusted but no avail I through k fuel tank had rust in it that's why missing but then checked the oli condition it was hell black as I have stretched to above 1000km but it was barley 600km done although it is full in quantity.

This means that the oil you were using before was utter nonsense. This oil means it had cleaning properties that a oil should have, getting black early is good. You should have bought another bottle and changed it again with the same oil. Oil kaala jal k nai hota bhai safai karkay hota hai, aapki 1500+ posts par mujhey tajub hai k aap nay isko oil ki quality ki kami samjha!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

And you guys proclaiming zic, I was in a talk with a very big dealer in Karachi. He went into detail and said a lot of their salesman come to us sell us ZIC and our clients ask for it too. But the reality is even we don't trust them because the prices they offer their synthetic oil claiming to be fully synthetic is stupendous. He said the whole market operates on one side and zic operates on another side with their prices. In the end he was as clear in urdu as one can possibly, if its too good to be true it probably is. Sadly here oil is judged on kaala kitna jaldi howa. No one realizes that the sooner a oil is getting black the better it means it is doing what it's supposed to cleaning the engine from the inside. I would respect such a oil if it were manufactured by a decent brand and not hesitate in changing it sooner because after a while the need for changing it sooner would certainly stop due to frequent oci's. Zic is not a brand to trust anymore having had friend's deal with it in early days ZIC is no more same as it used to be. It is beautiful packaging, korean feel, synthetic under the price of a decent mineral oil and so people think they are getting the real deal. The amount of fakes in ZIC and even then it's being blended here not imported no one knows what specification is really being followed.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by deltree View Post
    And you guys proclaiming zic, I was in a talk with a very big dealer in Karachi. He went into detail and said a lot of their salesman come to us sell us ZIC and our clients ask for it too. But the reality is even we don't trust them because the prices they offer their synthetic oil claiming to be fully synthetic is stupendous. He said the whole market operates on one side and zic operates on another side with their prices. In the end he was as clear in urdu as one can possibly, if its too good to be true it probably is. Sadly here oil is judged on kaala kitna jaldi howa. No one realizes that the sooner a oil is getting black the better it means it is doing what it's supposed to cleaning the engine from the inside. I would respect such a oil if it were manufactured by a decent brand and not hesitate in changing it sooner because after a while the need for changing it sooner would certainly stop due to frequent oci's. Zic is not a brand to trust anymore having had friend's deal with it in early days ZIC is no more same as it used to be. It is beautiful packaging, korean feel, synthetic under the price of a decent mineral oil and so people think they are getting the real deal. The amount of fakes in ZIC and even then it's being blended here not imported no one knows what specification is really being followed.
    Order online this oli if u can't trust oli shops I m doing this ordering online since 1 year and never had any problem with zic.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This means that the oil you were using before was utter nonsense. This oil means it had cleaning properties that a oil should have, getting black early is good. You should have bought another bottle and changed it again with the same oil. Oil kaala jal k nai hota bhai safai karkay hota hai, aapki 1500+ posts par mujhey tajub hai k aap nay isko oil ki quality ki kami samjha!
    I know that oli getting black is a good sign but it turned to as black as I crossed 1500km on it. At that time bike was just done 500-600 km on it. OK keep this black thing aside. The same bike starting missing badly if I try to go over 60kmph why is so? Then when I shifted to zic bike was back to its performance.
    And why buy this oli when u can't go over 500km on it.
    Its a waste for money.
    With zic sometimes I change it at 1200km it was fine.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by altisdualvvti View Post
    I know that oli getting black is a good sign but it turned to as black as I crossed 1500km on it. At that time bike was just done 500-600 km on it. OK keep this black thing aside. The same bike starting missing badly if I try to go over 60kmph why is so? Then when I shifted to zic bike was back to its performance.
    And why buy this oli when u can't go over 500km on it.
    Its a waste for money.
    With zic sometimes I change it at 1200km it was fine.

Bhai mein kia keh sakta hon, oil aur misfire ka kia taluq hai. Jahan misfire hota hai waha oil hota nai unless something is really wrong. Could be the oil had low viscocity and maybe might enter the combustion chamber some way or the other. Maybe it's not the correct grade. All I can say is for motorcycles ZIC may be fine, its for the big boys where ZIC is as good as motorcycle oil. Eneos par as u can see I have no trust but I have even lesser trust on ZIC knowing that it's local oil with no checks and balances.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bhai mein kia keh sakta hon, oil aur misfire ka kia taluq hai. Jahan misfire hota hai waha oil hota nai unless something is really wrong. Could be the oil had low viscocity and maybe might enter the combustion chamber some way or the other. Maybe it's not the correct grade. All I can say is for motorcycles ZIC may be fine, its for the big boys where ZIC is as good as motorcycle oil. Eneos par as u can see I have no trust but I have even lesser trust on ZIC knowing that it's local oil with no checks and balances.
    Do u Own bike if so? Then which bike and which oli u r using and when did I said that bike misfires it does missing on eneos and gets off by it self and about oli ka taluq misfire se tou is ka jawab to mere pass bhi nai hai. But the same bike when shifted to zic gets fine missing gone. And both olis r 20-40 so no change of wrong viscosity.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What is cost of ENEOS fully synthetic 4 litre dabba?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Has anyone tried ENEOS Sustina fully synthetic oil in their car?

It is available at Attock pumps.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List