0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default sunday bazaar for cars in Lahore

Salam, have anyone been to sunday bazaar fr cars in Lahore and would like to share there experience?

where in lahore can we find these bazaars? What kind of cars can be seen there?

thx

Similar Threads:

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Samanabad I guess holds the biggest Sunday bazaar for cars. Then there's Defence Main Boulevard which is also filled with used cars on sale on Sunday.
      Besides that, I guess Jail road and some areas of Johar Town near Akbar chowk also has Sunday bazaar for cars

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

i have also heard alot about it, that we can have a good one, but have not visited yet. saving money for it

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Hmm ok as a Car dealer let me guide you ! So, Samanabad's cars market is the biggest USED cars market in the Pakistan!! On sunday "har jagah used cars hi cars nazar ayen gi" but they all are not owned by the dealers many individual owners with their cars are standing here and there for selling purpose! So to be honest rates are not so high on sunday comparitively other days because due to competition and every dealer wants to sell their car quickly! So if you want to buy a local or imported used car must visit there! And Friday is the holiday there in Samanabad market!

On the other hand! Jail road's cars market is the biggest new car's market you will find 60% new and 40% used cars there! And you will find mostly big cars there! And on Friday there is a car bazaar on jail road and on Sunday mostly showrooms are closed.

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Default sunday bazaar for cars in Lahore

And in Samanabad market you will see all types of cars! And try to visit the whole market! From 2nd round about to 1st round about and then from 1st round about to Samanabad Morr..For further tell me what type of car you want then i will suggest you some showrooms that might have that car

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

rightly said Adil Bhai... i got my first Mehran from there.... rates are reasonable with a vast variety if u have a good guide
      0nly Dead Fish go With The Flow....

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Salam, thx for reflected replies regarded sunday bazaars. I am looking for Mehran, but after seen cars in used market I get impression that Pakistani sellers are not trustworthy, u cant trust them and they are trying to sell u something wich is not what it is supposed to be. I am really dissapointed by these people.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

sir sirf aik word ka addition kr lain "ALL Pakistani sellers are not trustworthy''...Don't blame the whole nation... u can find hunderds of used cars owned by the good persons on pakwheels... Han Dealers k sath deal k liye u need a "chalta purza" mechanic.. Best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by anarkist View Post
      Salam, thx for reflected replies regarded sunday bazaars. I am looking for Mehran, but after seen cars in used market I get impression that Pakistani sellers are not trustworthy, u cant trust them and they are trying to sell u something wich is not what it is supposed to be. I am really dissapointed by these people.
      0nly Dead Fish go With The Flow....

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Well in a year had an experience to visit Samanabad & Defence used car markets beside jail road to buy n sell three cars.

my observation till todate is that all car dealers skin you to the maximum once you buy a used car & depress you to the optimum once you present even unregistered brand new vehicle , for their offer with margin of lacs.

Car dealers is a Mafia & such markets are only good for frequent outsider car dealers who are well acquainted with the art of making deals in minimum gain & are their regular customers.

My success in seling my last vehicle was through net site & the purchaser came all the way from karachi & both ends remained satisfied.

I am not against used car dealing business through car dealers but mostly are mannered , respectful , authentic & full of morality in between the deals , later they even don't own their receipts . Most used car dealers had the major jolt to their business through the purchases materialized through net sites directly between seller & the purchaser which they claim , but actually bigger jolt is given to the business by them for not materializing clean deals & through unrealistic tags to clean vehicles. Now , on even net sites most car dealers you will find portraying themselves either as seller or purchaser .

An advice would like to share for all those who wants to sell their vehicles is to be realistic & genuine about their vehicles worth condition & tag wise once placing demand advertisement & their patience till closest offer of meeting the demand will ultimately pay them . Because car dealer mafia also makes call through different names & depress the seller by quoting very unrealistic offers for a clean vehicle .

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List