0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default help needed: Nissan

My cousin has asked me for help for his marketing research project. What i understood is that he's looking for:
    "reasons for failure of nissan in pakistani auotomobile market....... and what measures should nissan take to boost it's sales"........
    i found the first part tricky....... Guys plzz help......
    You'll Have My Gun When You Pry It From My Cold Dead Fingers.......

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

nissan and other manufacturers are suffering due to the mafia of honda, suzuki and toyota offering under the table bribes to lawmakers who return the favour by making it hard for others to enter the market competetively. simple.

Also people in PK are affraid of change and they stick to the above 3 mentioned brands, even though mitsubishi, nissan, chevy etc are offering better products.
    1. A car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, 2. Resale wont save your life in an accident, 3. Genius has limits, stupidity has none, 4. Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level & beat you with experience, 5. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young! 6. انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Storm
    I disagree on the 2nd part of your answer. Coz in the late 80s and early 90s nissan was the car to be bought specially their 1.0L sunny matchbox. But for some reason ppl turned away. I think it is due to the quality of the product. Personally having owned quite a few of them I think they really suffer in quality and hence are unable to keep customers. On the other hand Corolla has a very good history in Pak and btw So does Nissan, but lately that has been affected by not offering updated product lineup.

honda has been gaining market share due to its build quality, which seems to be even better built then the Corolla. So there are many reason but another big one is prices, in the 90s Nissan prices were lower compared to others and hence lot of sales.

Ask you couzin to go back in time a bit and get the data of vehicles sold and he might be able to get a better report or maybe I can write him the report, lol!
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred." Soichiro Honda

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bhai merey nanhay say demagh main jo baat aati hai woh kuch is terha hai

Nissan 82~83 shape
    Nissan 84~84 shape
    Nissan 86~88 shape
    idher tak Nissan sale hoi pak main theek thaak, aik terha say compete kia us ney Corolla k saath.
    lakin 90 main aaie Nissan JX, woh yellow cab main bhi aaie, 1st time diesel main introduce hoi pak main, CD-17 engine k saath. bus udher tak mamla theek tha
    us k baad say day by day Nissan neechey he jati rahi, phir Civic ney maidan main "mola jat" ki terha entry maar di lo jee idher say Nisaan ka or bhi bera gharq ho gaya. Nissan ney koi kooshish bhi nahi ki is bera gharq ko door karney ki :d bus ab achanak"kabaddi k akharay" main 2005 main kood aaie Nissan jis main do puraney pehlwan corolla n civic pehley he mojood they phir yeh k Nissan ney price rakhi bhi ziada oper say loog bhi hamaray wah wah hain bus failure to hona he tha na:d kahani khatam

buhat thaka hua hoon is leyey main buhat se details beech main say khaa gaya hoon
    http://www.facebook.com/oodbalow

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Storm/Racerf1/oodbalow
    I m very thankful for all this assistance. This information has helped me a lot and now i have some key points to concentrate on. If there is any other thing u could help me with, plz let me know. Thanks again bros.

Anone else plzzz???
    You'll Have My Gun When You Pry It From My Cold Dead Fingers.......

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i have nissan sunny, 2005 why i bought it??
    at that time i made research and decided the following why to pay 90,000/= own on Toyota XLI and 50,000 on Civic in may, 2005, yes i agree price on current Nissan was high but was equall to other brands after "own. The second issue is of the quality,the current N-16 model was launched in Singapore, Thailand, China, Newzealand, UK and Australia and many statstics showed batter performance of engine and body. Third issue was of resale in Pakistan most of the population is cautious about resale, and in this sector i made a sacrifice b/c my intentions are to keep the vehicle for more than 5 years.
    i admitt that after sale service of World Automobiles sucks and isnt friendly. Basicall Nissan Gandhara is making huge profits from heavy trucks and they have launched cars as a side business. They didnt managed budget for ADV. more over they gave the 3S dealership to World Auto Mobiles which is already crowded with multiple brands, so there is no specific attention or care to Nissan Owners. About my experiance about the car is that engine performance of N16 1300 CC is very good the pick is steady but after the first gear it is great. On CNG its milage is 2.70 per K.M ,as of the Nissan Cabs is Rs3.00 (Confirmed via fleet Manager A. Razzak). CNG performance of FF CNG is not good because most of the customers complain that when A-C blower is on 4, the car in first gear "Creeps". I have installed from friends with "Lambda" control system and free from this problem. The shape of Nissan is "qute" and catchy. Again when there is sense of insecurity ppl still hesitatae to put money on "new commers". It indeed took a time before i go to pick "Nissan Sunny".
    assuring the present,improving the future

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List