0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Adam motors, this is our 1st step only

1st of all congratulation to Engineers of Adam Motors who make efforts to build Pakistani car, and to Adam motor owners, our chine’s friends and great Pakistani nation. It is a pleasure for us that we have build a car and I believe that Pakistani are great nation and have much technical brains however in few years Pakistan will build such cars that will break records of Durability, Beauty, Well design, comfort, and for low consumption of energy.

I pray to Allah that this journey continue with its extreme and Pakistani engineers manufacture heavy trucks and vehicles as well.

I here offer to free advertise for Adam motors for a whole one year continuously on my web site

I request all new buyers, traders and Agents to support this company cars to promot it that will build our conomy strong.

Salam to All

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I will add you in my MSN buddy list Yar, no problem. We have same passion, Car mods.
    Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

I got Turbo fingers... Anyone wants to race me in typing....

Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Reply By : RizwanJee on 5/7/2005 3:43:23 AMAdam motors must be appreciated. They are opening new doors for talented pakistanis. They are better than Suzuki of Japan who gave Pakistan the "welding rights" for an 800 cc **** at Karachi plant while the engines and transmission system of this simple car is still being imported from Japan. Shame on you Mr. Zia ul Haq/Baynazir Bhutto and Nawaz Shareef for getting huge commissions from Suzuki.
    Reply By : RizwanJee on 5/7/2005 46:54 AM
    Zain yaar..i did send an e mail but no bells ringing from them. Adam motors must improve their website as its not really a big deal to create a very good and attractive website now days. They should also change their e mail address from "yahoo.com" to their own domain account. Am i right?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply By : RizwanJee on 5/7/2005 3:10:29 PM
    Mr. toofast, u r not stupid but traitor.
    Reply By : RizwanJee on 5/7/2005 8:31:17 PM
    I agree with Bilal. The innovation is very important. But why suzuki is not doing so? Its because, the people have had no other choice to look for another one for the last two decades and what would have made bothered Suzuki to spend millions if the product is still making the business with the same shitty old shape???? The pakistani people should teach this lesson to the manufacturers. Its an international market rule, "the manufacturer modifies/improves its product due the fear of great loss in near future", M i right, please correct m,e if i m wrong.
    cheers

Reply By : RizwanJee on 5/8/2005 4:272 PM
    Datzburier bhai
    U r right, lets right a letter to CEO of the company asking him to improve the weak points. I am only a nationalist person and have no connection with adam motors. I am an engineer and it was my dream that some day in my life, i wud c a pakistani made car on the roads, not only in pakistan but also in other countries. Those people who have nothing but simply critesizing the new paki companies are actually traitors or being paid by India for wrong propaganda. To the best of my knowledge, i will keep telling the people here about the true facts and stories about pakistani products.
    Inshallah, the time is very near when these people will be ashamed of what they had been saying here.
    Lets pray for adam motors and many companies in Pakistan like adam motors

Reply By : RizwanJee on 5/12/2005 9:24:43 PM
    Hank bhai, Revo cannot be as best as any of the foreign but locally welded "tins" dominating the pakistani roads today. The reasons are, The Revo is yet to come, this is its first time to b on the road, many things might need to be modified, and all above that, this is completely inpridictable whether the car will be successfull or not. I believe Revo will be successfull in Pakistan. just because, the people of Pakistan badly need to have something to avoid travel in shitty mini-vans and another thing is, the pakistani people still have a lot of national spirit so Adam "Revo" as a completely Pakistani but partly indigenous car has got a good chance to post a good business in the first two quarters after they will launch the vehicle in the market. After that, all depends on the results of this locally made car. Evidence of the presence of changing/modifying the car model after every couple of years has also to do lot more to win the competetion with Japanese Suzuki since every one knows that a japanese engine is ultimately better than n e Pakistani or chinese engine today. So Revo has to improve and prove the quality in other things that Suzuki doesnt provide in its Mehran, for example, good seat belts for 4 people, better tyres, better seat and seat covers, a dash board that can withstand upto 60 deg. C so wont tilt like mehran´s ugaly dashboard. These are really small issues to be focused on and to be resolved but Suzuki has decided not to improve it since the pakistani people have no other choice for the last 2.5 decades. Revo, however has a vital chance but I am afraid, they will follow the same policy as the pakistani people do not have good quality awareness. Any tin with 4 wheels, they consider it not a car but good car. But any way, lets C what Adam motors are supposed to do. According to their present high school standard (very sub standard) website, i dont believe they will change the "coming soon" shape of the car for 20 years. Moreover their ustaad ji, i mean pak suzuki is also doing the same for the last 20 years....but who knows...!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply By : RizwanJee on 5/13/2005 12:174 AM
    Have any one noticed that Suzuki is not giving even the seat belts in its mehran yet every Pakistani still loves to buy this **** car. I am afraid, if the Adam motors will start following Pak suzuki´s steps and do the same dirty marketing tricks where the product is even not complying with the general road requirements like seat belts and air bags, they will be failed and be demolished by the Suzuki just because undoubtedly Suzuki has a better engine than compare to Revo´s chinese engine. And I assure all of u, should this b the case, Suzuki will again win the market. So Adam motors must focus on the stuff they can better provide in the car than Suzuki. For example, providing a seat belt in a car is the matter of few hundred ruppees for a car assembler or manufacturer in Pakistan, but Suzuki Alto (named Mehran for our satisfaction that the car is pakistani made:-)) has never provided these belts in 800 cc Alto. In japan, the car cannot be approved for the road without seat belts and the air bags. The Japanese Suzuki company is doing this **** in Pakistan where the road and traffic conditions are both as worst as any third world country and where the seat belts are more badly required than that in Japan or Europe. Suzuki is doing this **** in our country and saving its lot of money. They pay a few hundred grands to the present govt. minister of traffic and minister of imports and have every thing approved in their favour. Unfortunately, our crupt politicians and leaders quite often visit the foreign countries on govt expenses and see everything happening there but they never intend to implement even those things which doesnt cost money but a few very strict steps. Seat belt is provided for the safety of the driver as well as the passengers. Why any minister will take this notoice that the local assembler like Suzuki Alto must provide it within the same price if that animal type minister is using imported car equipped with the seat belts and air bags and also if he is receiving hundreds of grands from the Suzuki and other yellow assemblers in the country for ignoring these issues?

Reply By : RizwanJee on 5/17/2005 6:52:37 PM
    I agree with mps, even a small electric motor needs to draw more current in start. V must promote the first car manufacturer in the country, after that....would there anyone promoting them be the car itself and the behavior of the company which is not really good at present. No oné can promote a "tested" product on the basis of nationalism. So lets encourage adam motors at this very first stage and forget this company incase the car would not withstand the expected durability on our special pakistani roads.
    am i right?

Reply By : RizwanJee on 5/18/2005 12:17:53 AM
    Hello Adam motors, We expect you to focus on the quality you are comitted to provide in Revo. We are tired of mehran due to its ugly shape for the last two decades, secondly the very poor quality stuff provided by the pak suzuki starting from its starndard model to the one with A/C and CNG. The first pakistani car can however, be successfull should you offer a better quality and service. The spare parts of the car must also be available in the local spare parts markets as this is the only point where i as a buyer, can prefer a Suzuki over Revo, eventhough i am very nationalist and would love to have a pakistani made car than an pakistani assembled car. It means that the evidence of the availabilty of the spare parts has a lot more to do with the sale and re-sale of the car. Suzuki Mehran´s engine might not be better than revo´s but look the way they have spreaded the spare parts all over the country. These parts are not only cheap but easily available as well. I hope these suggestions might help you to determine what kinda chalange u gonna face ahead. In the begning, missing one spare part of the car may destroy the whole reputation of the company.

Reply By : RizwanJee on 5/18/2005 1:12:10 AM
    Honda fraek bhai, I wrote an e mail to adam motors once, they havnt replied it yet. Its already a month from now. Just write them a mail on thier "yahoo" account...hehehehehee----if any one knows there how to use the computers, they will open your e mail, and will c what model you need and if the engine if that model has arrived from china....!

AAchay engineer hoo tum. tum nay review liknay main hiii engg kii hai. kiya eik third class car hai pak kiii jis kii tum itni ziada favour kar rahay hoo. Adam motors say baat kartay hain tumhain apna CHAPRASi rakh lay. paki car , joke lagta hai, konsay parts aus kay pak kay hain sub tu china kay hain. apni chablian apnay pass rakhooo, 2.69lakh main **** nahi lay gaa koi bhi. pata nahi tumharay pass tu itni amount bhi hoo kay nahi, jehan bhi hoo tum holland main.

Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Reply By : toofast on 5/7/2005 6:308 AM
    Copied chinese design and using their drive train and still call it paki car. Shame on YOU. We are not that stupid.

Reply By : RizwanJee on 5/7/2005 3:10:29 PM
    Mr. toofast, u r not stupid but traitor.
    sahi keh raha hai woh. tum aisay karoooo ausay holland import karva looo aur aus koo daily SALam kiya karna. MR. sooooooooooookay enggg. joo 37 hours kaaaaaaaam karta hai aur baki time bakwass likhta hai

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

adnan1: net peh mujhe shooda keh ker apne abu ko yaad na kero...try behave your self and dont show where are you from.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

HA HA . This forum should be called Rizwanjee.Com. Man you have sometime in your hands to type those long replies. your 37 at work hours, seems like you spent them in writing the replies of revo. Kiyoon pakistani's ko budnaam ker tay ho or job per personal kaam ker kay. Plz next time do your job at work so other pakistani bhai's can get visa too.Make them proud and work in your 37 hours.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

adnan1:yaar kiyon kissi ki maa bahen ko gaali dete ho. Tum aur cute pie apne gher mein to dekho pehlay.....hahahahahahahahahaha...sach sach bata doon sabb ko?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What u will tell WWW.Desibaba.com
    LOL
    Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Desi baba: Behave your self..who cares if u know adnan1 and cute pie personally....and dont try bulshit here. If adnan1 and cutepie say these words against me...let them say this since it shows there own circumstances at home. If you know any thing about their domestic scandles...better go any other place and spread these news. V r not here to discuss bazari language and issues related to some one´s private life.
    U all guys are really sick

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I will never come in this area of discussion where people like desibaba, adnan1 and cute pie come to use dirty language and get their own "domestic issues" opened by desibaba.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well the problem is pakistani kom kisi bhi cheez mein khush nahi hain.. bhai meray jub india mein ambassador jaisi jahil panay ki gari pichlay 30 40 saal say ab tak ban or proudly lolz use ho sakti hai toh phir yeh toh ussay lakh gunah achi hai.. aakhir kisi na kisi ko or kaheen na kaheen say start toh layna tha toh ADAM motors walon nay kuch kerdia toh ismein kya prob hai. beyshak kuch na kuch problem hogi. like finishing or something like that but the thing is koi bhi cheez kabhi bhi aik dum 100% sahi nahi banti... aahista aahista he koi cheez waqt k saath sahi hoti hai. aikdum aap chahrahay hain k koi mercedese ya bentley banadain toh aisa nahi hosakta...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

mehran jaisi dalda k tin say bannay wali gari say toh bohat achi hai... mehran toh 100 pakarti nahi hai k phudakna shuru hojati hai... for godsake... they r not giving matching bumpers,ac,not even a cassette player in new alto not even a 200Rs wheel cap. and they r charging above 4 which is in india is for 2.6lakh fully loaded with power stearing. sub gariyan bananay walay saalay looot rahay hain yahan logon ko agar kisi nay agar ussay behtar agar susti gari banadi toh kon sa gunah kerdi

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Very well said Disturbed bhai. The Revo is 10000000 times better than any indian or pakjapanese-korean dalda or cola tin carts. Main ne bhi yehi samjhane ki koshish ki thi but some traitors mujhe gaaliyan nikalne lagg gae..so better to leave this place where the people like adnan1 and cutepie come to put their own domestic "issues" on the people here.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

THanks again to all people comments, and also i say thanks for JJ comments.

JJ u must know that we have some rule and regulations and law, i am still agree and wish to advertise adam motors on my all websites e.g www.pakimpex.com www.classified.my and www.seomalaysia.my and all our network containing more than 20 websites free of cost. i sent emails to adam motors but there was no reply.

You must aware that we cant advertise without permission, if we advertise without permission that will become piracy.

adam motors must update their website frequently and must increase their visibility.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ADAM will faill and will never succeed.... pakistan cant do anything..... cx they dont want to...no offence to pakistan lovers.. but we have to just face the reality...
    @at the topic.... in few years pakistan will build such great cars with durability, beauty, well design, and comfort... eh when ... i bet this wish will never come true... making and designing a car is not just an easy task.... that by writing it down in words it will work out..
    i once again say no offence....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

a 4 year old topic dug :s
    if tc=p then hc=m where tc is equal to toyota corolla and p is equal to paindu, and hc is equal to honda civic and m is equal to moron

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

And these four years saw the birth and death of adam motors