Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By shahroznadeem09
  • 1 Post By TM
  • 1 Post By ahmed1source
  • 1 Post By arsalannn
  • 1 Post By x2
  • 1 Post By shoaib992

Thread: Which car should I buy in 1.1 million budget?

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    shoaib992's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Which car should I buy in 1.1 million budget?

    Respected members i need your valuable opinion in this regard. I want a car free from mechanical and technical issues at least for 5years period its my first car . Which cars i should include in my list and do my home work ?

    Success Is A Mindset.


  2. #2
    PakWheeler Follow
    shahroznadeem09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shoaib992 View Post
    Respected members i need your valuable opinion in this regard. I want a car free from mechanical and technical issues at least for 5years period its my first car . Which cars i should include in my list and do my home work ?

    Success Is A Mindset.
    Then I would suggest a brand new car add Faw V2 and Wagon R to the list.

  3. #3
    TM
    TM is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    TM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    43
    Posts
    2,715
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @shoaib992! By a brand new car that is within your budget...no matter if it is small or local made...at least it wont give you any trouble if taken good care. ENJOY!
    "Never drive faster than your Guardian Angel can fly."

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    ahmed1source's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Go for swift and have fun


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    arsalannn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    385
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    AOA
    i would advise you to go for a brand new car, new is always better be it Suzuki or mercedes.
    Cultus is about to be discontinued so you should remove that from your list.
    stay away from Faw.. quality is very cheap and future is uncertain, if they packup over night, you wont be able to sell you car for half the price.
    In my opinion, you should go for WagonR, you should give it another try, its not unstable.
    plus it built quality is best in Suzuki lineup, and very fuel efficient.
    pick and Ac is awesome
    interior is beautiful and its Resale is good too now.
    new means trouble free for 3-5 years if you go for periodic maintenance.
    yes!!!

  6. #6
    x2
    x2 is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    x2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    41
    Posts
    484
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    9
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Advice depends on how good you can drive!

    If you have to learn driving or improve it, buy a second hand mehran first, learn to drive well, then go for a new car.

  7. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    shoaib992's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shahroznadeem09 View Post
    Then I would suggest a brand new car add Faw V2 and Wagon R to the list.
    Quote Originally Posted by TM View Post
    @shoaib992! By a brand new car that is within your budget...no matter if it is small or local made...at least it wont give you any trouble if taken good care. ENJOY!
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmed1source View Post
    Go for swift and have fun


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by arsalannn View Post
    AOA
    i would advise you to go for a brand new car, new is always better be it Suzuki or mercedes.
    Cultus is about to be discontinued so you should remove that from your list.
    stay away from Faw.. quality is very cheap and future is uncertain, if they packup over night, you wont be able to sell you car for half the price.
    In my opinion, you should go for WagonR, you should give it another try, its not unstable.
    plus it built quality is best in Suzuki lineup, and very fuel efficient.
    pick and Ac is awesome
    interior is beautiful and its Resale is good too now.
    new means trouble free for 3-5 years if you go for periodic maintenance.
    Quote Originally Posted by x2 View Post
    Advice depends on how good you can drive!

    If you have to learn driving or improve it, buy a second hand mehran first, learn to drive well, then go for a new car.
    Thanks @shahroznadeem09 @TM @ahmad1source @arsalannn @x2

    Success Is A Mindset.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •