Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Is giving cars to careem a good business?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Is giving cars to careem a good business?

Supposing you buy 5 cars and give them to careem along with a driver and they run for 16 hours atleast per day then they'd be bringing atleast 130,000 per month (based on what I've read and heard). Deducting 20-30k for the driver would leave you with atleast 1 lac per month per car.

Getting such an amount per car is a very good investment. Supposing you got the car for 15 Lacs then that's pretty good return on investment too. Along with that if the car runs in Lahore or karachi as compared to islamabad would even bring in more money.

What are your thoughts?

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Interested

I wanna invest new corrola.please contact 03008407157

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1018 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

seriously would you like your car(s) to be used as TAXI service, under a Brand Name.? who would be paying for maintenance wear & tear

seriously what has happened to mind set of ' resale value ' if the odo meter is not criminally clocked back to say 'Ghar ki used' 'doctor going abraad' 'army officer owned' ?? W T F the taxi service for private cars............ uber or careem or blah blah
    - www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Arsalan

Iwant to take part in it .. contact me on 03472904186

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AOA guys,

What about WagonR, I am going to get new WagonR VXL for doing business with Careem.
    I will lease the car so I am worrying that will it give me that much profit that I can pay 26000 per month to bank?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zaid_sk View Post
    Guys why would you buy a corolla when a cultus or mehran can get the job done...People prefer Go not economy so the best thing would be to get a 2012 cultus in a good condition and you can drive it on go and economy too.....my neighbour has 5 careem vehicles he drives corolla himself but his other 4 drivers...3 of them drive cultus2012 (yes all 3 of them are of same model because you can drive it on economy and on go aswell) and one drives vitz 2008 and he says ever since careem has introduced GO people only use economy when they cant find a GO So all the karachi folks out there if you're thinking of making an investment go for a cultus and get a driver who's actually above 40 and pay him at least 24k per month bc you can get driver in 18k too but trust me he will **** up your car by driving carelessly. You pay him 24k and obv he'll complete his 10 rides and 11hours(he has to complete both even if he gets his 10 rides in 8 hours he has to drive another 3 hours to get 12k bonus per month) each car gives you around 38000 profit per month and im only talking about karachi here I have no idea about other cities. So this is what its all about
    1. get an alto mehran or cultus which could be driven on both go or on economy. Because everyone prefers go and mostly economy drivers just sit in their car for an hour or two waiting for someone to book(not on weekends). Which gets the driver pissed and when he's pissed remember its not his car he's supposed to drive that car carelessly.
    2. Pay your driver at least 22000 to 24000
    3. If he drives for 11 hours and completes his 10rides or more daily for a month he gets another 12k from careem which has nothing to do with the owners.
    I totally agree!! but it would be toilsome to find trustable driver because he can steal our good condition vehicle parts with junk and will devalue your car and as well as solid headache.If you have any idea to handle this issue properly, please share.
    Thanks
    Farrukh

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List