842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lightbulb Anti Pakwheels Campaign

This message is viral on Internet.. But the fact is Pakwheels has enlightened Public and gave an opportunity to buyers as well as seller for better and much trustworthy transaction.

Pakwheels always one step ahead. Market is open and it's good that buyers have multiple choices to go after and make a decision according to his/her own choice.. Wish you Good luck Pakwheels.. You will rise more.

I wish they could have expressed a little bit concern about the unethical business practices some of the showrooms do.. maybe a line in a notice.. no worries..

Anti Pakwheels Campaign - 13c43806899482de63335db61a8f6dcd

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    67 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hahaha they seem desperate......
    LEGENDS OF THE NORTH

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

CHEATERS ARE CRYING - THE CAR MAFIA IN LAHORE is trembling & terrified
    @fazalwahab11375

Pakwheels is accessible world wide, and in Pakistan sensible people have access to Pakwheels the faith is very strong and this forum have educated people like me alot.

Indeed the car sure is working tirelessly to enforce customer base to use Pakwheels for their automotive needs.

Thank you @HanifBhatti & The Team
    - www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Pakwheels is being targeted because it's not only helping people in selling and purchasing vehicles, but also educating about technical aspects to be checked while going for a vehicle deal. During last 8 years I have sold 2 cars via pakwheels and bought 5 vehicles, 3 for my home, and 2 for friends. Pakwheels taught me how to check a car before buying, how to judge an imported vehicle auction sheet, how to avoid "JUGAARs" of desi ustaads and even 3S workshops. All of these things do not go well with local mafia so they are now up against these online sites. Instead of correcting the dirty business they do, they want to eliminate the competition. Sigh..

Sent from my SM-G906S using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

the dealer hazrat as they now are getting less chance to loot people by selling them damaged/repaired vehicles on higher price.
    Help others so that u can be Helped

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Pakwheels all the way.....
    sold two and bought two cars
    Al-Khalid,(6TD2, 1200 hp): In line horizontally opposed, 6 cylinders 12 pistons, 2 stroke liquid cooled multi-fuel engine with turbo super charger and indirect fuel injection

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

They are hit badly. But they themselves lost their credibility in people by always trying to rip people off. They always offer dirt cheap rates while buying and demand sky high when selling. PW & OLX have eliminated the middle man so relatively fair deals are being done. Though points mentioned in that letter are true to some extent like fraud payments etc.
    Almost everyone in Pakistan is doing corruption to the extent they can. Our leaders are doing at the level they can do. So why should we complain?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Its not just dealings which have wronged them. Its the sense of assessing a vehicle pw has created in its members and the technicalities that must be checked prior to buying and a deal must b avoided at certain conditions. Customers are more aware than ever. Showrooms now cannot sell car like "bhai chaudan aane condition hai gaari ki"

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
    It doesn't matter baby we can take it real slow

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well i still brokered deals and honestly i have no problem i arrange new and old cars for clients and yes sometimes from pakwheels or olx so no issue here...
    ps i dont have a showroom i am an individual enterprise

Sent from my SM-N910C using PW Forums mobile app
    honda+toyota+suzuki =440 =D epic yo!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

We all have to see both sides of coin. Instead of becoming emotional or hyper, re-think with cool mind.Not all the 5 fingers r alike.......
    @KamranAslam, dear post of @Maliko1 has been disappeared & no need of words to explain the reasoning. It is obvious why it happened :p

Yes, the point raised by car dealers is not fully wrong? You,me or no one can say about their intentions within hearts which only Allah knows.

Can anyone here take full guarantee of 100% genuine-ness of all the ads with each & every details which r posted on Pakwheels here or at olx?
    Answer is NO,NO,NO,NO

It is not only about commission but about Responsibility,Reliability,Physical presence.

Question here is what would happen if any wrong person cheated or looted the simple people by posting ad on pakwheels? Will the pakwheels admins or olx admins take any responsibility of all deals or their physical office where dispute or concern of both parties could be addressed....Can pakwheels will provide the platform where the affectees can lodge complain?

I can give Legal perspective / aspect of all this issue....Buying/selling/deal thru Car dealers (Estate agents in case of property matters) is not just the matter of commission. If you do deal via them then legally they r bound to verify the genuine-ness of both the parties as well as all verification of CNIC, all related documents, token,booklet,paper issues all is upon their shoulders(Therefore it is advised always to do all deals on their letter heads with their signature,thumb impression or stamp(whatever applicable)

There r also black sheeps in Car dealers & property dealers who try to save their neck and just go for commission.But this cannot be applicable to all (Keep in mind bhaiyon I am not any car dealer & also no link with them to far extent) but its my point of view.

Nobody can have right to defame other sources.
    Legally by term "Mustanid", they save themselves too that only those dealers comes under "Mustanid" who get professionally registered under their dealership body.

I have clearly read each n every work & concluding with surity that they have used "Best keywords" & seems they have consulted with some lawyer or some of the lawyer suggested them this:

Anti Pakwheels Campaign -1720978
    Now theey play good. See here #wise points:

1.They have already passed good remarks that heir intention is not bad as they themselves claim that Here people can easily do deal

2.They used "Bohat sey". not said "all people"(all deal)

3.Again "Bohat sey". They have not said anywhere that "All ya tamam"

4."Aksar", they have not said " All "

5."Iltimaas" means in weight of "Suggestion" or "wishing" not imposing or making it hard & fast(Legally suggestion is not binding,just a view by which u or other party can or cannot agree

so everyone has right to express view .
    ONLY questionable is the caption"OLX & Pakwheels ka Boycott" but the body of the letter is not sync. with their own caption

someone above said"WO KHUD KIYA KARTEY HAIN"
    Bhai if someone is fraud, then will u will also become fraudant?
    if someone is dirty, then will u become dirty too?

2 wrongs cannot make 1 Right

Good & bad people r everywhere

SECONDLY TAQATWAR EWANON KO MERA MASHWARA HAY KE JAMHOORI ANDAAZ MEY CHALNA CHAHIYE, TANQEED KA HOSLA BHEE HONA CHAHIYE @Maliko1 ho ya koi or KISI KEE POST KO BHEE IS TRAH DELETE NAHII KIA JAYE
    Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List