0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default used cars are batter than Revo

do not belive it than try to visit the following link you can find BMW cars here 1,80,000rs to 2,40,000

http://autos.msn.com/classifieds/listings/frameset.aspx?src=basicsearch

Toyota Verossa JZX110 just for 5,10,000

used cars are batter than Revo -461369

used cars are batter than Revo -461370

used cars are batter than Revo -461371

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

U r rite phantom bhai, the same way v do, i mean love our country and love our money as well. This is the matter of appreciating a daring step, not the product it self since non of us has tried it sp far. Can I ask simply one question to all my respected friends here, Why we should condemn and de-grade the first local pakistani automobile product before it appears in the market and what does it shows? Our loyality and love with our country or just a hatred with the product being of pakistani made??? Let the product come into market, then i assure all of u here guys, v wont need to support it this way, the durability, or disabilty, if so, of the pakistani car will make all of us take a decision whether to give a big hug to our nationalism or to save our money buy such a trash?
    Please apprecaite the local manufacturer, if he goes the same way Pak suzuki is doing for the last 22 years, then believe me, Your Rizwan bhai will be the first one writting aganst them.
    Say wrong to wrong and right to right but saying wrong to someone or something in anticipation, does it sound nice and fair???

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@AMUN
    U R THE BIGEST SUCKER I HAV EVER READ ON THIS FORUM
    VEROSA AT 5.10 LAKHS
    U FREAK,JERK
    R U IN UR SENSES
    DRUNK OR SUM THING ELSE WRONG?
    vikee

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys, i won't call revo a bad car, but still, its not attractive like other cars are.. I would have been the first one to buy it if its shape was better(not like santro,exclusive). whats the difference then? if they change the shape to a better one and make its roof a bit low and make it more aerodynamic, it would kill all others.. i hope u guys understand what i am trying to say..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Everyone has there preference, if you are not into small cars, and can afford a bigger car, than its all your choice. But what is available out there, i.e. Mehran, Chery, Chevy.. etc. REVO Beats them all for the Price. Looks improve with money. If you are looking for a stylish car then be ready to spend some serious cash. There is a reason why Toyota people charge 1.3 millions for Corolla, it Looks nice.. I like the shape of that Saloon Carolla, but again, can you make a car like Corolla for 2005 Model year at the cost less than 3 Lakh. Obvious No, you are limited to certain space and dimensions, in terms of small compact car design. Infact a compact is much harder to design, since you do not have much choice on how big the headlamps you want, how to shape the body at the best. With more money you get a better car. And for price of 2.7 Lakh, cheaper than that of Mehran, REVO certainly delivers, in this range, better than any other car, in terms of quality, room, design, value for the money.

About your issue over the Tall roof of Revo. Its purely a cab forward design, to make as much space as possible for the passengers, with the space available and they have done a great job. You can sit easily in the car without worrying about your head hitting the roof all the time, like in case Mehran and other cars. The tall roof is also a safety feature, cosidering the roads of Pakistan with Speed bumps, all over the place, you constantly bang your head to the roof of the car, specially small sub compact cars like Mehran. Also in case of a rollover accident, your neck won't be squeezed, if the roof is tall. So, be thankful for the safety feature and don't fuss too much over it. Revo encorporate various Euro Safety features, since Adam Motors plans this car to Europe one day. All European subcompacts have a good roof space, considering Europeans are tall people on average, but many drive compact cars, in Germany, France, Italy, England, etc. due to low petrol consumption and narrow roads in most European countries.
    Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

I got Turbo fingers... Anyone wants to race me in typing....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List