1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default STOP REVO BASHING

The Adam Motor Company is the One and only true Pakistani auto Manufacturer.

The rest just Assembler putting together Nuts and bolts made in Japan or Korea. Yes, there are local parts used by the assemblers, but the assembler have not taken any initiative to even try to design a local car.

So, think about it. Would you rather make Japanese and Koreans rich, who do not even give a penny's worth about well being of Pakistanis. And this is a cold hard fact. Just stop a Japanese or a Korean (if you can find one in Pakistan) and ask him or her how much you love a Pakistani person, I am sure they will laugh and ridicule you at best. So, the only people that have best interest for us in this world are and should be US, the Pakistanis.

So, please stop making rediculous and demeaning statements about Pakistani Car, Revo.

Take Pride in being Pakistanis.

Be patriotic,
    Be Pakistani
    Buy Pakistani

Thats the only way to go forward. Otherwise, we will always depend on Japanese or Korean or other nations forever. This is our only chance, to learn to build our own economy by our own companies.
    Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

I got Turbo fingers... Anyone wants to race me in typing....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Aww c'mon now Datz & GLi. You guys are the pride n' joy of the place, don't get upset over li'll issues.
    Now kiss and make up!
    STOP REVO BASHING -620233
    STOP REVO BASHING -620234
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| C2G - GARAGE | SHOP | TUNE +92 346 8776643 |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

GLI
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lol..dude I have no idea where you get those emoticons from, but they sure are hillarious!
    A revolution against the jahil of this nation!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Its alright brothers (GLI and Datzburier).
    Revo is going to add relief to an only lil extent but IT'S GONNA DO THAT. See we can take example of motorcycle industry of pakistan. Before the launch of Pakhero; Yamaha, Honda and Suzuki were the only providers. As Pakhero took step see where the motorcycle industry is now in Pakistan. prices are reduced, quality is improved. thats what Revo gonna do INSHALLAH. We all are Pakistani. Everyone is patriot. we must not blame others to be so-called patriots. Also abusing each other isn't a healthy practice. we should refrain from it. Everyone has diff pointof views but the main thing is that we should see +ve sides of those things that would be helping Pakistan in near future.
    Now just be like brothers and shake hands. I hope this fight is over now.

thanx datzburier for the compliment.
    thanx GLI that you understood.
    WE ALL ARE BROTHERS.
    Regards,
    ALLAH HAFIZ.
    "Our coerced silence is the weapon that has been sharpened and brought to our throats" - Mohsin Hamid

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

By the way REVO is equipped with "Wooling" powertrain which is considered among the best powertrains available in China.
    "Our coerced silence is the weapon that has been sharpened and brought to our throats" - Mohsin Hamid

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear All,

It better to import used cars, as compared to local w/o seat belts, w/o driving pleasure, w/o quality spares available but W/high cost of ownership.

Well, Paki autos makers should feel their responsibility of "MADE IN PAKISTAN".
    Abdul Rauf
    !!!Save Unimogs……………!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AsalamoAlaikum,

Thanks Fli_Gti and Wik_a brothers.
    I have nothing against anyone. Yes on the heat of the moment even biological siblings can get entagled over minute issues, so, there is nothing too serious. Just needed some pepto bismol (famous Antacid medication here in US) after the heated debate to cure my upset stomach, as it was not feeling well after that event .. LoL... But, now its all good.

GLI Brother, I appologize from my side, if there was any misunderstanding. Its just that what I read, I may have misunderstood.
    When we love someone or somethimg so much, (In this case Pakistan), we just can't even remotely hear anything that sounds to go against it. I thought you were saying that PAKISTANIS in general are ...... S... O ....
    and they can't even assemble a car, let alone make one. I am sorry it had to end that way.

Pakistan is a small country, we all need to lift it out of poverty, wherever we may be. People outside of this country are really helping Pakistan by giving it almost 4 BILLION Dollars of Remmitances every year. Thats a small number of people 4.7 million living abroad, or 2.5% of the population contributing to Pakisatn about roughly 30% of Pakistan annual exports equivalent ($12 Billion last year).

Allah help us all, achieve this common goal of making Pakistan a developed country.
    Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

GLI
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

datzburier, I totally apologise for what I said, and I admit that I over reacted. I would personally never say anything against Pakistan or it's people, how can I? This counntry has fed me from birth and I owe it immensly. I'm proud to be a Pakistani! I felt really bad for the things I said, and honestly, did'nt even intend to say any of them. Good to hear that this issue has been resolved! Once again, Im sorry If I caused any inconvinience.
    A revolution against the jahil of this nation!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I will definetly buy a REVO if the price tag for the 800cc standard comes to 2 lacs or 2.2 lacs at the most.I do remeber Suzuki Mehran's earlier quality as i bought it brand new in 1990, there were loose screws in the car , the paint job of Revo is even better, so where were the japanese standards at that time, Revo if comes to 2.2 lacs its a definite buy for me i can assure u that.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Its really pathetic to see the comments made by some people about the revo.Its true that the engine and transmission is from china but you cant achieve excellence the frist time.Just give adam motors some time.they have launched an initiative and it will be taken further in the form of an all pakistani-made beautiful car.ok.INSHA_ALLAH
    Pakistan Zindabad!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ye sab drama hai too khud kiun nahi leta .chinese 2 number maal hai.
    just assembled in pk and we r proud

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

No one here is forcing others to buy Revo. If you can buy yourself a Cayenne Turbo than don't buy Revo. Atleast don't say anything against it.
    Its chinese? ok go and manufacture an engine yourself and give it to adam motors to put in Revo. are you capable of doing that? If you don't know how industries flourish then SHUT UP.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nobody drive revo yet so how can we talk about quality of this car.I am not against that car but it is better we talk about revo after launch or drive ourself.Many members not even see revo in real life but only in pictures.
    Let revo come on roads then we talk on this topic.
    I hope there comes a day when cancer goes back to just being a zodiac sign

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

GLI, Glad to know everything is well. Thanks for your well meaning remarks.

I can put away pepto bismol medication for now.. LoL...

c123pk, agree, that in order to differenciate itself from the competition, Revo may have to give a slightly more attractive package. The low range for basic 800cc for around Rs. 220,000 - 250,000 would be fine but the high range for 1000cc equipped with AC and CNG for Rs. 469,000 is a bit too steep for a small new car trying to enter the market. In US, when Hyundai entered the market the introduced small 1000cc cars for HALF the price of similar Japanese competitor's cars, as no American car maker made small 1000cc cars. But now Hyundai is getting noticed and has captured 2% to 3% of American car market. American Car market is so immense even capturing 1% of the American car market can make you financially sound. Many German automakers had tough time entering in US market due to Price disadvantage, as BMW only has roughly 2% of American market.
    Europeans have not been as successful as Asian automakers in US, mainly due to price disparity. Entering the US market in a big way, was the main reason Mercedez Benz merged with US's 3rd rate, Chrysler group, which was almost bankrupt a decade earlier.

Anyway, the Revo definately is a good car, but it is facing alot of criticism, and I am afraid partriotism alone may not keep it afloat, but good attractive package, just like what Hyundai did in US, with price reduction and good Warranty, as Hyundai has got one of the best powertrain Warranty in US, 10 years, or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first. So, even if you Hyundai breaks down in 10 years, you can replace its engine or transmission free of cost from factory, which made this car popular here along with lower price.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Adam Motors is the first Pakistan automaker, but that doesn't mean the only one. I'm sure technology will improve over time, and the possiblity of other Pakistani carmakers will arise, creating good, healty form of competition. For the Pakistanis, competition means more jobs and affordable cars in the near future. If businesses put enough money into Research and Development programs, we can develop modern cars that compete with the rest of the Asian market.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

350z

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If you make something yourself, even if its a sandcastle on the beach, for a moment you stop and feel proud of yourself.

Even a small achievement by Pakistanis, that makes most people feel proud, goes a long way, in terms of Confidence in National economy and its capabilities.

We can take pride in foreign imports but at best, these achievements belong to other men, Japanese in the case of cars in Pakistan.

Pride is the basis of keep on building and improving anything.

Lets make it simple. If No person took pride in scoring high in exams (A+ grades, or always 1st position in class), then you loose the motivation.
    You just loose competitive edge, when there is no incentive, no pride in working hard and achieving high marks.
    Everyone starts to cheat, and takes short cuts, copying other people during the exam, and thinking they are doing well.

There are many types of pride one can indulge in. True pride based on your own achievements, or false pride based on someone else's achievement, i.e. cheating during exams.

In case of automobiles in Pakitan, all the cars are either Japanese or Korean industrial achievements, and has not anything Pakistani what so ever about them. In a way, you are cheating in the exam for example, by just keep relying on other nations' achievements. We as Pakistanis need to be start taking pride in Pakistan and start to do something.. even if its a small step toward self reliance, we need to start... somewhere.. thats all...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

datzburier... well said..
    Honda City 1999 1.5L NEO MT | Honda City 2009 1.3L AT

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Revo is the beginning of an idea. The idea that with a company like Adam we as Pakistanis will learn and gain experience in the Auto sector. A car is more sophisticated than the Space Shuttle and thus takes time to understand. Does anyone here think for even a moment that we possess the knowledge and skills to make a world class car today completely in Pakistan? Well, I'm here to tell you we don't!...Not yet. But Insha Allah, with time and commitment and especially support from the Pakistani buying public, Adam can grow and improve. It will take 5-8 years to really gain traction and I only hope that critical mass can be reached and sustained during that time. I have been working in the Auto Industry as an Engineer in Detroit for 20 years and would like to return to contribute to growing Pakistan in this arena. Adam (Feroz Khan) has inspired me to do so, and I'm sure many will follow. People in this position can return to their homeland and give back what they have learned from the technology centers of the world. This is how it has worked for hundreds of years, and it will work here in Pakistan too.

Allah Hafiz

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I saw this car my self In Blue Area. Owner Claims Its the 6th Revo Produced. and 1st 1 In Islamabad. He brought it from Khi.. Price Was 3"40 with CNG. Car is pretty gud... I liked it very much.. plus it had very much room.. even afta cng
    http://www.haseebawan.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Echo my sentiments, motownmadman.

How long can we Pakistanis live on borrowed technology of Japan and Korea (wherever we are, we are still Pakistanis, I also happen to live in motown, Detroit Suburb and our hearts beat for Pakistan and pray for its safety and succuss).

If we rely on solely on Japan to provide us automobiles, then we are leaving ourselves at the mercy of these budhist businessmen. They (Japanese) are one of the most shrewd and extremely Profitminded individuals on earth. They don't have any care or well wishes for anyone, just where they can mint money they will set shop. As far as our hope, that Japan will someday teach us to make cars ourselves, that a fools dream.

They, will never transfer us this technology, as they have not invested one dime in making the sophisticated Engine + Transmission in Pakistan ever since their initial presence in Pakistan (Suzuki, 1984 or 1985). It has been 20 years atleast now, what has Suzuki transferred to Pakistan, other than few Welding machines, that are used to put together (Imported and mind you obsolete auto parts from Japan).

Its upto us PAKISTANIS, to figure out how to make an ENGINE and transmission. Alhumdulilah, many other components, Seats, Tires, Body frame, batteries, interior components are being made in Pakistan now, but we need to learn how to design it ourselves too.

ADAM Motors has taken a very bold and couragous initiative to free ourselves from Japanese Budhist Businessmen. These Budhist Businessmen happen to be most cruel and extemely selfish, just look at how they are controlling world raw material resources while they belong to a considerable small, RESOURCELESS, Island country.

During World War II they, slaughtered Millions of innocent Chinnese, and other Asians, they are very cruel people and extremely selfish nation.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

User Tag List