1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default STOP REVO BASHING

The Adam Motor Company is the One and only true Pakistani auto Manufacturer.

The rest just Assembler putting together Nuts and bolts made in Japan or Korea. Yes, there are local parts used by the assemblers, but the assembler have not taken any initiative to even try to design a local car.

So, think about it. Would you rather make Japanese and Koreans rich, who do not even give a penny's worth about well being of Pakistanis. And this is a cold hard fact. Just stop a Japanese or a Korean (if you can find one in Pakistan) and ask him or her how much you love a Pakistani person, I am sure they will laugh and ridicule you at best. So, the only people that have best interest for us in this world are and should be US, the Pakistanis.

So, please stop making rediculous and demeaning statements about Pakistani Car, Revo.

Take Pride in being Pakistanis.

Be patriotic,
    Be Pakistani
    Buy Pakistani

Thats the only way to go forward. Otherwise, we will always depend on Japanese or Korean or other nations forever. This is our only chance, to learn to build our own economy by our own companies.
    Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

I got Turbo fingers... Anyone wants to race me in typing....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hello all AOA
    I think that Adam motors should make themselves cmpetent and reliable by hearing to their customers.This is very important in the beginning.This car is on the road in Karachi but still to come in Lahore and other big cities after some time. So its just beginning and this the time where iron is hot.They should work hard in improving the quality of their product.For Adam motors there is long way to go.The company should care for its customers by providing good after sale service.I have heard that in Karachi they have their mobile workshop in action.Which i a good sign.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It takes alot of R&D and capital. The Revo Project almost 6 or 7 to materialize, as I came to known while digging thru internet. It will be atleast another 6 or 7 years before they can release another model. We should support this car as it is. TATA came with a very similar looking sub compact in 1998 and now or in 2004 they made their, sedan/saloon. So, its upto us Pakistanis, to support this car, and Insha-Allah, if enough Pakistanis buy this car, the Makers of Revo will be more than willing to offer new models at decent price range. Then and only then, will the rest of the car makers lower their prices, as they will they market shift. But it will take some time, until then, Toyota and Honda will continue to Rip off Pakistanis by selling average rated cars like Corolla and Civic in International market worth only Rs. 6 to 7 lakh at double the value 12 lakh in Pakistan.

Only a local car company, like Adam Motors is a hope for Pakistanis, to have a decent Sedan/saloon type of car at the right price range, between 6 and 7 lakh.
    Permanent positive change (in your life, or the society) with proper planning occurs slowly. While without planning any change becomes a disaster rather quickly. Said by Whocares...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

salam !
    Bohat khushi hui yeh sunn keh and i feel very Proud to b Pakistani .and i tell every one in german dat now Pakistan is also on da way to its success and Insha Allah v will make wht v should take abt 20 years b4 any how dair aye per durust aye.
    i have some advises and ideas if they dont mind in my mind for ADAM motors (and Insha Allah whenever i will come to Pakistan i will personly try to contact them for some propuses to way to success of this Paki car which hav been stolen from germany´s cars(showroom)on there way to success!
    they starts as=inhe chahye keh apni car mean thori changin laen aur apne employes ko deen aik aik din ke liye aur woh log khud petrol dalaen aur apni apni city ka round lagaen
    bari bari markets ke pass kahre hon aur aur logon se forums fill karwaen keh car kaisi lagi aur isee acha karne mean kya hona chahye
    best way hai car ko acha karne keh liye keh public advise li jae caz public ne hi car leni hai un ki choice per purri honi chahye aur in ko sedan banani chahye stupni car ke niche lagai jae stupany ki jaggha cng cylender lagaya aje purra trunk khali milta hai aur chahe car ko 1000cc se 1100cc tak banai jae jiss ki price abt mehran and cultus ke beech ki ho.power steering,power windows (front or rear)
    radio&cd player options mean sound system hona chahye ,key less entry karen,aur jo facilties public ko 10lack kharach karne mean mile wohi facilties inhe 5lack kharach karne mean milee,rent a cars walon se personaly baat karen , apni car ko har bari market mean khari karen publicty ke liye advertise karen,
    is mean jitni extra options ho sakeen Options mean provide karenFor E.G LEATHER SAETS, SAROUND SOUND, 4 POWER WINDOW,ADJUSTABLE SEERING e.t.c
    i think keh kon nhi lena pasand kare ga car aise mean aur han agar unh kissi sedan car ki designing mean mushkil hai to koi baat nhi humare Pakweels mean bohat talented log baithe hain 2 of them r JAAN bhai ;JUMBOJET aur bhi bare hain yahan jin ke nam abhi yad nhi aa rhe
    any how bohat lambi h gai reply
    Sorry guys i bcame lil personal abt my Pakistan
    Allah hafiz
    Malik Mubi
    )Ök Th€r€ iS €vErY tHiNg BuT iTs NöT €nÖuGh,StÄy CöÖL b€ hÄpPy €nJoY wHt YöU hÄv GöT

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Paying Rupees 12 lakh for a car is ALOT of money, even for Americans. Most American LEASE the cars, and pay on average, $3,000 or Rs. 2 Lakh as initial down payment, or they even have pay $0 no down payment at all, and pay only monthly installments of $150 and up, that Rs. 10,000 and up for a car like Corolla or Civic.

But In Pakistan again, they are ripping people off on monthly installments too, I think Corolla 2.0D you have to put down, Rs. 4 lakh initial installment and Rs. 20,000 per month as monthly payments, thats exactly Double what you pay in US and the rest of the world.

Unless we support a local car company like Adam Motors, these Foreign Auto Assemblers will continue to Rob Pakistanis of their hard earned cash.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The dealer mafia is also giving great damage to our people.They are collecting heavy amout of own on cars and make them out of reach of common man.I am afraid that their next target is Revo

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@datzburier

well dude,,who are u ? the biggest patriot and living outside pakistan???if u love pakistan then come to pakistan......its very easy to say beautiful thingas while sitting outside the country....(all of this does not apply if u live in pak.)
    nothingh last forever,,even cold november rain.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@asd123
    yeah exactly why does he care about pakistan so much.. if he lives outside Pakistan he shouldnt be allowed to love Pakistan.. and if a person loves Pakistan than he should come to Pakistan and stay here.. what kind of a reasoning is this? grow up.
    bro.. u live in pakistan. how positive a role are you playing?
    Honda City 1999 1.5L NEO MT | Honda City 2009 1.3L AT

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@datzburier

well dude,,who are u ? the biggest patriot and living outside pakistan???

No doubt.... I am patriotic and proud of it. I do not have to be in Pakistan to be patriotic. Infact most people living in Pakistan do not think high of Pakistan, until they LEAVE that land, and realize what a HOMELAND is. No matter where you go, you see people celebrating the culture of their lands, openly.

I am outside of Pakistan, no by choice but by circumstances. The circumstances we all have created. If we all were honest in building our nation, no one would have left Pakistan, infact people from other countries would have been comming to Pakistan for employment.

Both my grandfathers served in Pakistan Army. My Father served in PIA as senior Engineer until retirement. And while serving PIA, he was stationed in New York, and was retired honorably in Islamabad in 1997. Came and settled in US, he has done his duty to Pakistan, much better than most and people in Pakistan remember his honesty and give example how capable my father is.

He brought me and my brother to US for better education, and he does not believe in buying your way thru. Proper education can make you successful, this is why I AM OUTSIDE of Pakistan, completing my Working on my Masters Degree, while working full time. One day Insha-Allah I will be in Pakistan. Its my dream to live in Pakistan.

if u love pakistan then come to pakistan......its very easy to say beautiful thingas while sitting outside the country....(all of this does not apply if u live in pak.)

I have already explained my biodata. What about you. You are in Pakistan, are you earning High Marks and grades in your classes, I suppose you are a School going person, younger than me. Thats why I ask you politely.

Give respect to earn respect.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@abcd1234567

i am the second biggest supporter of revo outside pakistan not just datzburier

if you dont like it dont talk on it
    simple

Peace,
    JumboJet
    It's been a long journey

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yeah Jumbo Bhai, you show them how it is... Good to see you brother....

:^)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@datz and @jumbo

well dudes i will accept all of ur patriotism and love for paksitan only if u buy a Revo and post ur pics here on this forum.simple as that.

stop riding in foreign cars and be pakistani,buy pakistani( i think thats exactly ur motu,,,,then prove it rather then just talking bull S###it )
    nothingh last forever,,even cold november rain.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@asd123

Mr.123 If we were in Pakistan, then we would definately have bought one. Who are you to pass any judgements. If I like Revo for what it is, then what's your problem. Back off, oright. Everybody has a right to express their opinion, I like the car, so I express it. You don't like, then just buzz off.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This is not the first time Revo was attacked, now Hotchilli Jamshed has done it again.

Revo will continue to rise up again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

User Tag List