Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1225
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: - FORMULA 1 Season 2007 - (RAIKONNEN WINS)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default - FORMULA 1 Season 2007 - (RAIKONNEN WINS)

There is considerable time left in the start of the season but there are a lot of news coming through. So, just like last time we had a single thread about F1 2006 season I am starting this thread for the 2007 Season. This will allow all of us to discuss things at one place.

My request to all the F1 fans, please post F1 2007 related stuff here.
    Honda City 1999 1.5L NEO MT | Honda City 2009 1.3L AT

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Old Car of ALONSO.
    - FORMULA 1 Season 2007 - RAIKONNEN WINS -770136
    Turn on Inspiration. Turn off Blur.

Burn Rubber Not your soul.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Raikkonen defiant as he heads to China

Ferrari’s Kimi Raikkonen has vowed not to give up on his title hopes, despite his 17-point deficit to championship leader Lewis Hamilton. Raikkonen, who finished third at the Japanese Grand Prix last weekend, is determined to make the most of the remaining two races.

“Obviously, we have just a little hope for the championship,” said the Finn on his official website. “But it is better to have a slight hope than no hope at all. We are fighters and we will prove it again. It looks like Hamilton has it wrapped up, but we will not give up. At least we will try to make it more difficult for them by winning these last two races.”

With the disappointments of the Fuji Speedway behind him, Raikkonen says he is now looking forward to the final two Grands Prix. He also revealed that he is confident that the F2007 will perform well at this weekend’s Chinese event.

“I still believe we had the speed to win the Japanese Grand Prix,” he explained. “I have never won in Shanghai, but I have finished second and third there. Shanghai suits us as well as any other place. We will push hard until the very finish and on Sunday evening we hope to have the best feelings again.”

Raikkonen will certainly have his work cut out if he is to land his first drivers’ title this season. His tally of 90 points to Hamilton’s 107 means the Finn will have to win the Chinese race - and the British driver finish no higher than sixth - if he is to stay in the running.- FORMULA 1 Season 2007 - RAIKONNEN WINS -770137
    Turn on Inspiration. Turn off Blur.

Burn Rubber Not your soul.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Stewards investigating Hamilton's driving

World championship leader Lewis Hamilton is currently under investigation by the race stewards at the Chinese Grand Prix over his behaviour behind the safety car in Fuji last weekend, autosport.com can reveal.

It is understood that the FIA has been supplied with new information about Hamilton's driving behind the second safety car phase - where it is suggested that he contributed to the collision between Mark Webber and Sebastian Vettel.

It is not clear what this new evidence may be, but it could relate to video footage suggesting that Hamilton was braking and accelerating excessively.

An FIA spokesman confirmed that the stewards were looking into the matter.

"New evidence has been brought to the stewards attention and they are currently investigating the matter," he said.

It is understood Hamilton has been asked to meet with the stewards tomorrow.

The Webber/Vettel accident was not caught on camera by Formula One's official coverage, but a Youtube video of the accident filmed from the grandstands has highlighted how Hamilton slowed down dramatically on the right of the track, forcing Webber to slow down and catch Vettel unaware.

Formula One's regulations dictate that the race leader must keep a standard distance behind the safety car until the lap before it is due to come into the pits.

Article 40.10 of the F1 Sporting Regulations states: "The safety car shall be used at least until the leader is behind it and all remaining cars are lined up behind him. Once behind the safety car, the race leader must keep within 5 car lengths of it."

With Vettel having already been handed a 10-place grid penalty in China for his part in the accident, it is thought that if the stewards believe Hamilton has done wrong then he could be punished in a similar fashion.

Red Bull Racing's Mark Webber said on Thursday that he believed Hamilton's behaviour had contributed to the accident.

"It definitely contributed to Sebastian hitting me up the back because he (Hamilton) wasn't doing what he was supposed to be doing, clearly," Webber told a news conference.

"He spoke in the drivers' meeting about how good a job he was going to do and he did the opposite. Still, we know for next time."
    Come back, Luca Badoer, all is forgiven.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Tost tipped off stewards about video

Scuderia Toro Rosso team principal Franz Tost has confirmed that he approached the race stewards in China to complain about Lewis Hamilton's driving behind the safety car in Japan.

Tost said he was spurred into speaking to the stewards after being made aware of a Youtube video of the incident behind the safety car when his driver Sebastian Vettel ran into the back of Mark Webber.

The video shows Hamilton slowing down on the right hand side of the track, with Webber then braking on the left hand side before Vettel slides into the back of him.

Speaking to autosport.com, Tost said that he believes the video showed Hamilton's driving was not correct.

"You could see quite clearly that Hamilton slows down quite unexpectedly," said Tost.

"Look at the video. Sebastian would have had to have gone between the cars (Webber and Hamilton) and there was no chance. It was totally unexpected. It looked like Hamilton was stopping, that is why I went to the stewards."

Tost has made it clear, however, that his motivation for visiting the stewards was more to see Vettel's 10-place grid penalty for causing the accident annulled, rather than seeing Hamilton punished.

"If anything I want to see Vettel's grid penalty taken away because it is totally unfair," he said.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Todt: Ferrari have nothing to hide

Ferrari team boss Jean Todt says the Italian squad have nothing to hide, despite suggestions from Nigel Stepney that the Maranello team were in possession of McLaren information.

"I have read so many times 'wait until you know all what Ferrari has been doing', but I'm quite [happy with] my conscience over the past 15 years and, believe me, if Ferrari had been [doing anything], after all these controversies, it would have come out," Todt told The Times in an interview on Thursday.

Sacked Ferrari engineer Stepney has been accused of passing Ferrari information to McLaren's suspended chief designer Mike Coughlan, in a scandal that led to McLaren being excluded from this year's constructors' championship and fined a record $100 million.

Stepney, who has denied passing the information to McLaren, faces criminal charges in Italy.

This week, the Briton claimed Ferrari had also been in possession of McLaren data and said Ferrari had gotten off lightly in the spying affair.

"I got information on them [McLaren]," Stepney was quoted as saying by grandprix.com. "Ferrari got off lightly. I got information about when they [McLaren] were stopping.

"I got weight distribution, I got other aspects of various parts of their car and I was Ferrari's employee at the time.

"I was aware of certain stuff they [McLaren] were doing at tests, fuel levels for example. I think Ferrari should have been docked points personally.

"The question is: did I use the information, did I talk about it? I spoke to some people [at Ferrari] about it. I can't prove it, there are no e-mails or anything, points about the fuel and the differences between the teams were discussed inside.

"But as well as McLaren having an advantage, did Ferrari have an advantage? I think so. It looks like information was flowing only one way. No one has been balancing the argument, no one has asked the question."

Todt said he was aware of Stepney's unhappiness following the exit of technical director Ross Brawn.

Todt admitted Stepney was not an easy person, but the Ferrari boss defended his professionalism.

"He was a difficult character. He was not an easy person, but he was a good professional," Todt added. "When Ross left he was probably aiming for a stronger position than the one we were suggesting for him. He was calling into us and saying, 'I don't want to come to races any more.'

"Then, after a good night, the emotion would calm down and he would say, 'OK, I am happy to come'.

"We could not change our organisation every week, so I said, 'Finished. He will not come any more.

"In this sense I did defend him, it is true, but I was never expecting the guy to lose his head. He lost his head, that's all. Unfortunately, sometimes you have people who lose the sense of things and it's a shame because we all have some personal responsibilities.

"You should have some limits, some discipline and he did not know how to place limits on himself and the problem is that there is a high price to pay."

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yeh!!
    @all
    i think now we should discuss somthing.....
    lets talk about driver line up and the big move Alonso!
    who thinks where will he end up....

s90
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@comtrak

Ur signature is correct(Y)
    Not to be absolutely certain is, I think, one of the essential things in rationality. - Bertrand Russell

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Zorix

Good to see you back buddy. So that is why Ferrari had that many stops. I guess they did pretty well if that was the case. Anyways, thats history now and we got a great race coming up. One of my favorite circuits.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ferrai same
    bmw same
    renau alonso and kov
    mclraren hami and nico or kubica
    toyata minus ralf
    honda same
    redull same
    Alpha Romeo 156

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ferrari are becoming the ferrari of old. Fast, spectacular, with very good drivers but unreliable and making sillydecisions. Its more and more like the ferrari we knew before the schumacher/brawn/byrne era.
    They need Ross Brawn.

@RedBull_ar

BMW same ,but Mclaren kubica. How would BMW be same if Kubica is driving for Mclaren ( It aint happening though)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

read nico rosberg
    Alpha Romeo 156

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Pole in China puts Hamilton on brink of glory

Lewis Hamilton moved a step closer to his world championship ambition with a run to his sixth pole position of the season here in Shanghai today, leaving principal rival and McLaren team mate Fernando Alonso fourth on the grid.

Quite likely running a lighter fuel load with the intention of escaping into the spray should the expected rain arrive tomorrow, Hamilton pushed round in 1m 35.908s, and neither Kimi Raikkonen (1m 36.044s) nor Felipe Massa (1m 36.221s) in their Ferraris had a reply. Alonso had to be satisfied with 1m 36.576s.

A big surprise in fifth place was David Coulthard, who posted 1m 37.619s in his Red Bull. Team mate Mark Webber also made it through to Q3 and was seventh on 1m 38.153s. Ralf Schumacher sat between them for Toyota, on 1m 38.013s.

Nick Heidfeld and Robert Kubica are likely running fuel heavy for BMW Sauber, as they were only eighth and ninth (1m 38.455s and 1m 38.472s respectively), while Jenson Button completed the top 10 for Honda with 1m 39.285s

Q2 eliminated Toro Rosso’s Tonio Liuzzi as Jenson Button got his lap in right at the end. The Italian got bumped on his 1m 36.862s via Button’s 1m 36.771s. Sebastian Vettel in the other Toro Rosso was 12th on 1m 36.891s after a late improvement, while disappointing performances left Toyota’s Jarno Trulli, Renault’s Heikki Kovalainen and Williams’ Nico Rosberg out of the picture, together with Super Aguri’s Anthony Davidson.

Trulli lapped in 1m 36.959s to pip Kovalainen, who ran wide in Turn 16 and ended up on 1m 36.991s. Davidson did 1m 37.247s for Super Aguri, while Rosberg was left on 1m 37.483s.

Q1 took some interesting scalps too, as Honda’s Rubens Barrichello (1m 37.251s) and Renault’s Giancarlo Fisichella (1m 37.290s) joined Williams’ Alex Wurz (1m 37.456s), Super Aguri’s Takuma Sato (1m 38.218s), and the Spykers of Adrian Sutil (1m 38.668s) and Sakon Yamamoto (1m 39.336s) on the sidelines for Q2.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Tables turned upside down for L Hamilton as K Raikkinon wins Chinese GP.

Ferrari's K Raikkinon wins Chinese GP with F Alonso & F Massa to follow on 2nd and 3rd positions respectively. L Hamilton was out of the race as he had poor tyre thread and very low grip and he ended up in the gravel just at the start of pit lane entry of the track.

The championship is very much open now. Only 7 points seperating L Hamilton, F Alonso & K Raikkinon, the three championship contenders. Here are the drivers standings after the Chinese Gp.

1- L Hamilton 107 Pts
    2- F Alonso 103 Pts
    3- K Raikkinon 100 Pts.

The Brazilian Gp is going to be lot more fun. I personally think that F Massa should have been more aggressive on F Alonso on his 2nd out lap after having dry weather tyres on. And and and we should not forget the drive of S Vettel. well done (Y)

Ferrari Scored their 200th Win in the history of F1 becoming the first ever team to score 200 wins. Its also the 600th podium finish for Ferrari. Ferrari's K Raikkinon scored his 14th GP victory.

1 Räikkönen, Kimi Ferrari
    2 Alonso, Fernando McLaren-Mercedes +9.8
    3 Massa, Felipe Ferrari +12.8
    4 Vettel, Sebastian Toro Rosso-Ferrari +53.5
    5 Button, Jenson Honda +68.6
    6 Liuzzi, Vitantonio Toro Rosso-Ferrari +73.6
    7 Heidfeld, Nick BMW Sauber +74.2
    8 Coulthard, David Red Bull-Renault +80.7
    9 Kovalainen, Heikki Renault +81.1
    10 Webber, Mark Red Bull-Renault +84.6
    11 Fisichella, Giancarlo Renault +86.6
    12 Wurz, Alex Williams-Toyota +1 lap
    13 Trulli, Jarno Toyota +1 lap
    14 Sato, Takuma Super Aguri-Honda +1 lap
    15 Barrichello, Rubens Honda +1 lap
    16 Rosberg, Nico Williams-Toyota +2 laps
    17 Yamamoto, Sakon Spyker-Ferrari +3 laps
    DNF Hamilton, Lewis McLaren-Mercedes DNF
    DNF Kubica, Robert BMW Sauber DNF
    DNF Schumacher, Ralf Toyota DNF
    DNF Davidson, Anthony Super Aguri-Honda DNF
    DNF Sutil, Adrian Spyker-Ferrari DNF

This the PW reporter "zia1288" reporting live after the Chinese Grand Prix.
    Almost everyone in Pakistan is doing corruption to the extent they can. Our leaders are doing at the level they can do. So why should we complain?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

One more thing, "Is F Alonso's luck going to help him out this time too as its been doing for last two years?"

I know everyone has had good n bad luck in certain races but its been too much for F Alonso.
    Almost everyone in Pakistan is doing corruption to the extent they can. Our leaders are doing at the level they can do. So why should we complain?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^
    to much for hami this season i would say!
    Alpha Romeo 156

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

lol..hami's luck finally ran out @ shanghai, now the brasilian gp is deadly poised with excitment... soo who do u think is gonna win?? my money as always on fernando..
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@zia..i think massa purposely backed off he prob didnt want kimi to go into the brasilian gp with a better chance of takin the champiuonsip then alonso..lol, after all it wud be humiliating for massa if kimi wins the championship in his v.first yr wid ferrari
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@sub7er
    Bro, i like massa. He has been very impressive in the two years he has been at ferrari and matured alot. As for him being humiliated if, Raikkonen should win in his first year with Ferrari, I`m not so sure. Massa is not in the same league as Raikkonen who along with Alonso in my humble opinion are in a class of their own.

Fernando Alonso should be favourite to win in Brazil. He has traditionally gone well at Interlagos. He has won two titles at the track against M. Schumacher. Its the only track that runs anti clockwise after Imola was removed and is a difficult track, very bumpy, the start line is uphill etc. Whether Hamilton can finish second if Alonso wins the race is the million dollar question. The Mclaren should be well suited to Interlagos.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

CHINESE GP--JAMES ALLEN'S VERDICT
    Formula 1, bloody hell.

Just like Nigel Mansell, Lewis Hamilton is making it difficult for himself.

The tension will be unbearable in Brazil in two weeks' time and there is every chance of him losing the championship, all because of a shocking own goal by the McLaren team today.

In a spooky replay of last season’s title climax, both the main championship contenders have now suffered a retirement in successive races, Alonso in Japan, Hamilton in China.

Meanwhile Kimi Raikkonen, who was always going to win this race from the moment he walked into the circuit on Thursday, moved into contention as well.

McLaren's big mistake

It was a calamitous decision by McLaren not to bring Hamilton in for new tyres in the laps up to lap 31.

It reminded me of Nurburgring 2005 when they left Raikkonen out on a badly flat-spotted tyre in the closing stages and he lost the race.

This was worse as there was still a long way to go in the race and it was painfully clear from Lewis’s lap times that he was in terrible trouble.

From doing 1m43s laps on lap 25 he slipped to 1m50s on lap 27 and his next three were in the 1m55s.

In other words he was 12 seconds a lap slower than he had been five laps earlier. He lost seven seconds to Alonso in one lap alone.

The reason why he was in trouble is that Lewis took more out of his tyres in the first part of the race than his rivals, building an impressive lead over Raikkonen, Massa and Alonso.

But he paid a heavy price because his tyres went off before theirs did.

The McLaren is harder on its tyres than the Ferrari anyway, but Lewis took more out of them than Fernando in the opening stint.

In reality Fernando was the guy he was racing today, not Kimi.

Lewis had a 20-second lead over him when the tyre trouble struck, almost a pit stop in his pocket (a stop is 20s plus the stationary time of around 7s) so he could afford to act quickly, once the lap times went off.

He lost all of that advantage over the next few laps anyway while the team dithered and tried to second-guess the weather.

I wonder whether there was paralysis on the pit wall, no one daring to take the decision to bring him in.

With another year or two of experience, Lewis would have made the decision for them.

Racing the wrong man

Up until lap 25 things were going beautifully.

He had nine seconds in hand over Kimi when he made his first stop on lap 15.

Kimi halved that margin by staying out four laps longer.

Lewis matched his lap times for a few laps, but then it became obvious that his tyres were going off savagely. He could hardly turn through the corners.

The team was monitoring the weather, believing that more rain was on its way. They did not want to bring him in for dry tyres only to have to pit him again a few laps later for wets if started raining.

But the critical point, surely, was that the cars who had pitted for dry tyres already, particularly Massa, were a long way behind and anyway they would be in the same boat as him if it began to rain again.

On that basis the worst that could have happened if it had rained after he switched to dry tyres is that he would have finished third.

As for the two cars who posed a threat, Kimi was always going to be hard to beat as he had nothing to lose, so Lewis’s crew should have just thought about Fernando.

He was on the same worn wet tyres as Lewis, albeit his lap times were four or five seconds a lap faster in the three laps before Hamilton’s retirement.

But all three men were going to have to pit soon anyway.

So he would almost certainly have beaten Fernando anyway, even if it had rained again, and, as I say, the worst thing that could have happened by bringing him in on lap 28 or 29 is that Lewis would have finished third – six points in the bag, Raikkonen would have been out of title contention in Brazil and Alonso would have needed to win with Lewis not scoring a point.

Instead he got no points here and the pressure on him will be insane in Brazil.

Okay, he only needs to finish second to be guaranteed the championship, but that is easier said than done.

I can see a situation where he and Fernando run into each other at the start, like they almost did at Spa, and Kimi wins the world title.

It’s a real possibility and one Alonso would not mind too much.

May I remind you of 1999: Eddie Irvine was four points ahead of Mika Hakkinen going into the last race – same margin as Lewis has – and he lost.

Okay this is Hamilton, not Irvine, but today shows that you should never start planning the celebration events until the job has been finished.

An intense Interlagos

Also the pressure on the McLaren team will be insane in Brazil.

Everyone will be asking about whether they are going to ‘nobble’ Alonso’s car and they will have to handle that.

I’m told that when Lewis went out, a huge cheer went up in the press room from the non-British media.

Lewis is not popular because the foreign media believe that there is an English conspiracy for him to win, as I mentioned on Friday.

It was very obvious that by hedging their bets the team was losing him the race.

I understand that Bridgestone advised them to bring him in, but they did not listen.

Maybe they thought that they knew what they were doing, but this was a moment for pragmatism.

Ten seconds per lap slower than he had been surely was enough to persuade them that it was folly to delay.

Apparently Ron Dennis said after the race something along the lines of ,”We were not racing Raikkonen, we were racing Alonso.”

As Alonso is actually in a McLaren too this is a terrible Freudian slip and shows where loyalties lie.

As for Lewis’s slide into the gravel trap, I think that what happened there was that he was tucked up behind another car’s rear wing on the approach to the pit lane entry.

He did not judge the speed and distance as well as he would have done if the way had been clear. So he arrived a bit too hot at the sharp bend in the pit lane and slid off.

But he should never have been in that position in the first place.

Yes it was his first mistake of the year, but 80% of the mistake today was the team’s and only 20% can be attributed to Lewis for the actual slide.

The gambling game

The timing of that rain shower and the switch to slicks was crucial to the outcome of the race.

David Coulthard and Mark Webber both lost potentially great results because of wrong choices and extra stops.

It worked out brilliantly for Robert Kubica and Sebastian Vettel.

Kubica was leading on the right tyres and fuelled to the finish when his hydraulics went – a repeat of Nick Heidfeld’s problem on Friday.

Kubica could well have won the race today, or at least finished on the podium.

Vettel did a brilliant job to get fourth place, bouncing back from his humiliation in Japan.

He rode his luck and was lapping very quickly once he got onto dry tyres.

In fact the whole Red Bull/Toro Rosso thing has really moved forward in performance lately. I think that they – particularly Red Bull – will take a big step forward next year.

Bad news for Williams, Toyota, Honda and maybe even Renault.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

all fellow pw members I have a scenario that if none of the contender wins lets say FMassa wins and Alonso and Raikonnen came second and third respectively and Hamilton came fifth who wins in between Alonso and Hamilton as both have same points and on what basis. Thanks in advance. Good luck Kimi.
    M Saad Umar-

"Fear is part of people's life. Some of them don't know how to face it, others — where I include myself — learn coexisting with it or face it, not as a negative thing, but like a autoprotection sensation."

-- Ayrton Senna

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

User Tag List