47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default My Letter To President

Okay so i was kinda pissed off today and had nothing to do so i decided to write a "chiti" to mushi uncle

Dear Mr President,

I know you must be very busy especially now days, first of all let me say that in my opinion you are the best thing that happened to Pakistan in past few decades, we needed a person with iron fist who could take control, as far as critics are concerned everyone's makes mistakes, the bigger men is the person who actually admits them.

I will come directly to the issue i want to rise in front of you, the local car manufacturers and their insane drive for minting money while depriving customers of the most basic security and safety measures from their vehicles, In my opinion its a crime which is being ignored right in front of our eyes.

Its ironic that idea of "luxury" to our manufacturers is "seat belts in back seat" or "ABS" it totally drives me mad as in why a basic safety requirement such as a seat belt would be made available only to "higher" models of vehicles, same goes for more "sophisticated" safety measures such as Airbags and ABS.

I don't want a shiny mp3 player in my new car, throw that away i rather have the car with Airbag and ABS, but that's not even made optional to us by local manufacturers, basically we are being told "take it or leave it". In my observation majority of people who buy these cars with "value added assessories" such as mp3 player,rims etc get them replaced in the first place. So why don't make all that fancy gadgets and unnecessary stuff as optional and make safety as mandatory in all models.

I think all manufacturers should be made to check their vehicles for safety standards rather than copying the standards from their affiliate's brochures and claiming to have something which they don't offer. Taking Suzuki for example is JOKE to both terms "safety" and "standards"

Kindly if you can spare some time and look into this serious (in my opinion) issue than it might save a lot of lives wasted due to sub standard vehicles being thrown in the market. In the end the owner's walk around with more cash in their pockets driving in fancy merc's and bmw's

best regards, Wishing you and your family the best of health and future,

Saquib Baqai
    Lost in /dev/null

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@topracer

Good offer

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

rightly said HASH4u
    he cares for himself not for awam...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@baqai

First a serious note

well sitting on my *** and keeping these thoughts to myself was doing me no good (apart from being pissed off more) so why not give it a shot? i have heard it takes time but he or member of his team do replies back

I sent a couple of emails to him on different issues through same website... its been more than 2 yrs & reply is still awaited (had I booked a mehran instead, would have got that sooner) ... so best of luck with your waiting period

Now something light

oh nahin bhai i don't have twins ... although my neighbour's had twins two days back i said my 2 month's old son NOT two children of one month old lol

Ones a man was passing by his 10 yr old's room & heard him praying for his grand mom... next morning she died... 3 weeks later he heard him praying for his grand dad... next morning he died too... another month passes & now he heard him praying for his dad... now this guy was scared to ****... couldnt sleep the whole night... some how managed to see the morning & the news he heard was that his neighbour passes away....

So may I ask, why did u mention ur neighbour??? :p
    If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man ~ Mark Twain

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My Two Cents... If you really want to get this delivered to someone who can take action, then send it to Governor Punjab and trust me he will look into that without fail..Governor Punjab is probably the best thing happened to Pakistan after Quaid Azam. and get the letter delivered to Governor by hand directly.. I can tell you where you can reach him in Lahore .. if interested, drop me an e-mail off line. Thanks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Oh what a great letter. I think this should be more in a shape of a petition where people sign it to show their support. PW has 35,000 strong members and I dont think any consumer presented with these issues will say its a bad idea to have safety as standard and mp3 as luxury and so on. So if there is anyway where it can be shaped into some legal form with full support of the people behind it, this could be herd. remember car manufacturers are in the business of making money so they will try to get away with whatever they can, it is up to the people and the ones who represent them to take charge.

Great people make it happen.

Others watch it happen.

And then there are some who say "what happened"
    ///M Power

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I think in order for him to understand wat SAFETY means.V should arrange a trip for our beloved president from gujranwala to lahore on GT road in a mehran VX.at 100 speed.that will surely clear his mind about the Safety...
    Qaiser Pal,I have not failed.But found 1 of 10,000 ways which doesn't work.....Toyota driver "I couldn't repair my brakes,so i made my horn louder"..When i was born i was so surprised that i didn't talked to one and half year..since light travel faster then sound,people appear bright until you hear them speak..If u can't convince them,confuse them

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Some people think that just sitting there and doing nothing is better than writing this letter. Well if you people don't want to do it yourself, the least you can do is lend the guy your support. I'm sure that if 35,000 members on Pakwheels sign it. it will carry some weight.
    Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Pakistan mein kya hota hai..
    Cheif Justice to Justice kee talash...
    Cheif of Army staff ko security kee talash...
    Cheif Politicians ko Mulk wapas aaney key bahaney kee talash...

Reh gayey.. poor Awam unhein...
    Signature Location...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Good Move
    Imran Iqbal

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

wow.........letter to a gangster....................lolol..............he' s going to **** on this letter.......................he does care about these kind of thing............he got bigger plans then install airbags or abs.................like watch a movie...........
    Mahi ve ////////////

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

How about starting a petition?

from right here! from PakWheels.com!

Let these ***ofa******* know that There ARE People with BRAiNS TOO!!! Make these Local Manufacturers Understand the consumers Say...!! Lets All try and object the ruthless Overcharging and substandardised Vehicles!!

Let us All Make a Difference Together!

:: Lets have a petition signed by as many Members as possible... Make that petition visible on the Polls section... Then Submit iT with a Strong Letter to ALL THE AUTHORiTiES!! And by All I mean ALL!! Even the Human Rights Organizations!! All the Ministries .. All the Heads of All the Major Governmental Organisations and Even To All the Industrial Big Guns!!!

ps: its not that hard to get email addresses of all.. 'believe me'..

R3GAR|)s.
    Syed Swift A|i.
    ( Arid soul bhai.. You will always be there in the hearts and souls of many! )

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

But @Baqai

Musharaf has two problems:
    1.Kala Bagh Dam haey
    2.Diginity haey

Gari ka koi masla nahi haey, Meray pass Bullet proff haey Aap ko b doon ga"said by Musharaf
    Life is a chain of moment of enjoyment and Obedience to Allah, not only about survival

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well lets see what happens, my letter lacks a lot since it was written in one sitting and i was very tired writing it, so if you can enhance the letter you are more than welcome to do that

one way is to everyone copy paste the letter and at the start of the letter write "with reference to previous letter on the same subject by mr x on dd/mm/yy, i want to raise the same issue"

anyways i got a small reply today lets see how long it takes for them to reply

We have received your email and it has been sent to relevant quarters for further action. We will get back to you as soon as a response is received.

Thank You for your comments/email.

Regards,

Office of the Press Secretary to the President

Lost in /dev/null

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Baqai
    You are priviliged man, I adore you (should it?)
    Aftermath...be prepared

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List