Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A nice experience wid Honda atlas...!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default A nice experience wid Honda atlas...!!!

hi all
    i had an experience wid honda atlas ppl which i wud like to share wid u all....

last time,when i got my oil changed,they put in da exact 3.6 ltr honda geniun oil in it.according to the company,this pack is made of exactly da same amount of oil which is of da capacity of the car(which is 3.6ltr for city).i got da oil changed nd went back home.next day i checked da level of oil by the oil gauge or that stick.i say that the oil was a lil above da centre of they two points.i thought that was a bit less than the amount which is recomended.i checked on honda atlas dealers where i got da oil changed.i told them abt all.what they told me was that three other ppl hav also given da same complaint.they just had an opened cane of oil(geniun i suppose)frm which they poured a bit on my car nd i went back.after 21 days(which is today) i again went back to get da oil change(ya i drove 3000kms in 21 days).this time they replied to my previous complaint nd told me that they hav forwarded da complaint to da factory nd da factory has introduced a new packing of oil wid a bit more oil i.e. 3.7 ltr. in da same price tag(no one cud stop the frm charging 50rs for dat).at that time,i felt like,first time ever i saw some thng happening in a timespan of just 21 days.means fwd complaints,get ur point to b considered,approve da new packaging nd delivering it to da dealers.it was nice nd at that point i though that maybe our auto industry is getting organised or its just da honda ppl.

i just wanted to share all dis wid u ppl.....
    share ur comments wid us all........

thanx....!!!!
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

can u please tell me how much does it cost???... the Honda oil???

cuz today my bro got it for 1300rs... n i thought it was sumwhere arnd 800rs

thnx
    we'll miss u...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bhai it their fault to start with, they are authorized dealer..... they should know their product... the meassurements and whole 10 yards.... what would have happend if you have not mention it to them..... nothing...this is their game to tell you the sweet words we care which they do and that is your pocket book.
    I'm a freak who lost his mind in the busy world of today and takes his frustration by being funny with others

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List