Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You put the car on a set speed and it keep going on that speed untill you crash.. lol.. i'm joking.. you keep on going on that speed untill you tap the brakes or accelerator. Basically, you just have to controll the stearing wheels but not that paddles.

Cruise controll laga kay so nahi jana, ye mat samajna kay gari khud ba khud chalay gee ab.. lol
    Thy name is Sumair Thy love Skyline Thy is very interested in DRIFTING Thy has PHD in drifting from the university of Street Racing!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hahahhahah hooo ahmmmm sorry its a auto-pilot @Skyline_Drift_Master is just pullin ur leg!!!! belive me just press cruise control and u will cruise why u reck landcrusier have crusier writhen on the side cause it got cruise control!
    BUG ME AND I WILL CRASH INTO U!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^LMAO....gud one
    we'll miss u...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

lol @CrashD
    Thy name is Sumair Thy love Skyline Thy is very interested in DRIFTING Thy has PHD in drifting from the university of Street Racing!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

lol
    I don,t believe in taking right decisions, i take decisions and make them right !

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have driven the merc s class in it you can even sleep sought of during driving on cruise control because the cars looks ahead and behind for you via infrared rays. if some thing comes close or brakes your car also brakes. it works very well on motorway or city like rawalpindi or isb or lahore but cannot recongnize a red signal so you just have to watch out for red signal, other wise just follow the car infront of you via setting a fixed speed and the safe distance between you car and the car infront of you.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

lol
    Wear Seat Belts. Your Family Loves You.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

increment in my information.
    xtreme dimensions

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

cruise control par karke roll khake soo mat jana

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ xtreme dimensions
    mine too.
    http://www.pak-photographers.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i have slept in car while doing 65mph in 1991, without engageing cruise control till i woke up when i realized a cop car passed me by and cop was actually starring at me across the opposite bound interstate on i-10 that is straight interstate east of Houston.
    i got off on next exit before he radios the cop car in front of me..,,,yea crazy days! since then i prefer to drive cars which keep me awake! instead of driving compfy sofas.

cruise control should not be there. It can cause trouble. I believe when you can drive you can use accelerator padel. and when u cant use padel, you should take a break!
    ,,, unless you know the track, you're not good enough to sit behind the wheel." K T

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What Is Cruise Control?

The purpose of a cruise control system is to accurately maintain the driver's desired set speed, without intervention from the driver, by actuating the throttle-accelerator pedal linkage. A modern automotive cruise control is a control loop that takes over control of the throttle, which is normally controlled by the driver with the gas pedal, and holds the vehicle speed at a set value.

The driver can set the cruise control with the cruise switches, usually ON, OFF, RESUME, SET/ACCEL and COAST, that are located in the steering wheel or on the windshield wiper or turn signal stalk. On most cars the cruise control can accelerate or decelerate the car by 1 mph with the tap of the SET/ACCEL button. Hit the button five times to go 5 mph faster.

The on and off buttons really don't do too much. Some cruise controls don't have these buttons; instead, they turn off when the driver hits the brakes, and turn on when the driver hits the set button.
    The set/accel button tells the car to maintain the speed you are currently driving. If you hit the set button at 45 mph, the car will maintain your speed at 45 mph. Holding down the set/accel button will make the car accelerate. On most cars, tapping it once will make the car go 1 mph faster.
    If you recently disengaged the cruise control by hitting the brake or clutch pedal, hitting the resume button will command the car to accelerate back to the most recent speed setting.
    Holding down the coast button will cause the car to decelerate, just as if you took your foot completely off the gas. On most cars, tapping the coast button once will cause the car to slow down by 1 mph.
    The brake pedal and clutch pedal each have a switch that disengages the cruise control as soon as the pedal is pressed. So you can disengage the cruise control with a light tap on the brake or clutch.
    At speeds below 30 mph, the control unit will prevent application of cruise control functions and above 30 mph the driver can choose to turn it on or not. For reasons of safety, cruise control should not be used on wet or icy roads, heavy traffic or on roads with sharp bends.

Cruise control systems are designed to turn off immediately whit a slight touch of the brake or clutch pedal. Most cruise controls will cut out if you accidentally shift from drive to neutral.

Cruise control has been around for a long time. Over the years they way they control speed has been improved with better electronics. And as a consequence, have become more difficult to troubleshoot. Most car manufacturers have special testers that hook up between the cruise control module and harness to pinpoint a specific problem.

The cruise control system controls the speed of your car the same way you do, by adjusting the throttle position. But cruise control actuates the throttle valve by a cable connected to an actuator, instead of by pressing a pedal. The throttle valve controls the power and speed of the engine by limiting how much air the engine takes in. Many cars use actuators powered by engine vacuum to open and close the throttle. These systems use a small, electronically controlled valve to regulate the vacuum in a diaphragm. This works in a similar way to the brake booster, which provides power to your brake system.
    Two of the best quotes of Punjabi : 1. Rull tan gae aan! Per Chass aa Gae ai!, 2. Gal Pya Dhol Ty Wajana Penda ay.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List