26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default heating problem?

i own a suzuki alto vxr 1000cc 06 model...i got the stock ignition coil replaced which was a diamond coil n got it replaced with a bottle type oil filled ignition coil by the same company!first 3-4 days the starting was superb and so was the pick on cng and petrol! today i drove the car all day too n everything was perfectly fine!llate afternoon the car stalled while driving,and did the samething again after 1km n wen i started it again the car was missing and seemed like as if there is alot of load on the engine n the pick was worse than ever!can any1 help out?why is it behaving this way wen it was ok for 3-4 days?im using 10mm plugwires too along with bosch super4 plugs! can any1 help me out?what can be done?i dont want 2 put the stock coil back,the reason of i replacing it was so i cud get better pick and accleration on cng!n i did get tht but only for 3-4 days!
    "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very ruff, mean place, and no matter how tuff you think you are, it will always bring you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.You or nobody ain't never gonna hit as hard as life, but it ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. If you know what you're worth, go out and get what you're worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hit."
    - Sylvester Stallone

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

There seems to be a problem from the spark plugs.Engine is not getting enough spark for better performance.Check the heat range of the plugs ur using.Take out the plugs and check for fouling.Also check if Cdi is giving enough current.If u want more performance put a K&N air filter and a free flow exhaust that'll give a good exhaust note.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List