Itv-F1.com
    Espnstar.com
    F1-Live.com
    F1db.com
    Planetf1.com
    Autosport.com
    newsonf1.com

Enjoy Posting!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@rebel

Isn't it a little paranoid off you to think that the FIA is setting up traps for mclaren... i mean if you were paranoid then you should be freaking out that the head honcho of ferrari was just named the chairman of the team federation (or something like that)... bloody hell you guys are cornered eh?

@UK

I think rebel is being paranoid huh... ?
    “I can't really imagine life without Formula One,” - Michael Schumacher

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

lol i aint paranoid!!!!but just cuz im nt doesnt mean they arent out to get em
    ul b calling most mclaren fans that if u think considering FIA biased is paranoid!
    i need more mclaren supporters in this thread...but i doubt any will show up!!
    this will go on forever with u two outnumbering me!

btw didnt realize FOTA president was a ferrari guy...jus saw it nw...are there more ferrari ppl in imortant positions so as to satisfy my conspiracy theory??

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@rebel
    Well thus far UK hasn't really said much thus keeping this little stand off a one to one affair but I'm sure once he is done with his deliberations with regards to the selection for the fantasy f1 league he'll be down here with his input... its sad that the other hamilton fans won't come out to spice this up but considering how paranoid you guys are I wouldn't be surprised if they're hiding somewhere trying to keep out of the FIA's way.............

nah I dont think you're genuinely paranoid...

and yeah the ferrari guys do have clout... i mean its ferrari and as for mclaren... well.......... its british...
    there might just be more ferrari guys in influential positions but you'll never know because they probably dont want you to.......... *play eerie music*

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

woah I just checked the qualifying grid for the grand prix... vettel is in pole?! Hamilton 15th and kimi 14th... ?!?!?!

Freaking rain and Frack the greenhouse crap... WTF?!
    This was supposed to be an all out fast track and its gonna be hunkered down as a result of rain... perfect! I was so looking forward to this grandprix...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yea the qualifying turned out rather strange...weather got the better of the usaul pole leaders..vettel might hav pole but i doubt hell b able to carry the lead...massa i think might flourish if weather clears up...with rain its anyones race...

my fantasy f1 is ruined...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@rebel

My last reply has mysteriously disappeared. Maybe some of the people running Pakwheels are Mclaren fans:p

I understand your paranoia, j/k rather your concern about there being a conspiracy against Mclaren. I would say that it`s not so much a conspiracy but a general feeling of Ferrari bias. It has been there for years if not decades and a lot of the teams that have gone up against Ferrari in the championship have felt hard done by the FIA, just ask Williams and Renault.

Going back to the Spa incident. I think the appeal just like the incident is 50-50. We`ll find out on Sep 22nd. All i would say is that had Hamilton not cut the chicane he would not have had the speed to dive down the inside of Raikkonen at turn 1. I don`t see that as a genuine overtaking place, now that the bus stop chicane has been revised. ( read that ruined)

And this brings us to a point where beglar and I disagree some what I think. I feel Raikkonen has lost and ruined this championship as much as anyone else has won it. The Ferrari was and still is a slightly superior car to Mclaren. His inability to get the best out of it in qualifying and having to run heavy as a result to get a good result in the race has compromised his season big time.

Talking of competitive cars, when you roll out a silver car which in effect is a silver Ferrari aka vodafone Ferrari Mclaren Mercedes then you have to be prepared for FIA to come down hard on you. I wold say there is British bias in FIA. They expelled Mclaren and took away their points last season but didn`t take the points away from either driver! why? Weren't they driving a car which was deemed to be illegal? If FIA thought that was the case as they clearly did then the drivers should have been stripped off the points too but the only reason that didn't happen is because we had a rookie is F1 who was doing so well, who happens to be British and the first black driver in F1. That`s my explanation of it. How else do you explain the penalty that Alonso received at Hungaroring in what was an internal team matter. An incident which was not reported to the stewards by the team but one that they, the race stewards thought fit enough to interfere in.

As for the Italian GP. I think the forecast is for more rain and if that's the case i expect Hamilton to come sailing through the pack because the Mclaren is the best car to have in low track temperatures and changeable weather. If it stays wet through out, Ferrari have a chance but if its wet-dry, dry-wet race, Ferrari is out of it. Strange that it should be this way. Traditionally Ferrari have been very good in the wet and changing conditions but Mclaren seem to have the upper hand on them now for some reason.
    Ahh wait a second....it might be all the information they stole from Ferrari
    Come back, Luca Badoer, all is forgiven.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@beglar_begi

The Mclaren fans won`t show up trust me. The will do so in great numbers should Mclaren and Hamilton go on to win this years drivers world championship.
    I feel bad for rebel:-)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@rebel
    Just remembered this. It`s an old article as i`m sure you will realise once you read it but just shows people can believe anything if they really want to:-)
    I have posted the same before in another F1 thread i think.

Montoya and the Williams Curse

http://www.motorsport.com/magazine/f...l&D=2003-11-26

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@rebel

Am watching the recording of qualifying and the pre-qualifying show and thinking of ways to somehow upload this video to pakwheels.
    Driver after driver being interviewed who agree with the penalty. Honestly, I didn't think there would be so many who would think it was correct.
    Trulli, Alonso, Webber, Rosberg, Coulthard, Kubica, Alex Wurz all agree along with obviously Massa and Raikkonen who were interviewed.
    Interestingly, Mr Hamilton was also interviewed and he said " I let him through on the start finish and got back in his slip stream and got him into turn 1 " Now i don't think if he had taken the chicane correctly he would have gotten in the slip stream. That statement of his implies there was some advantage after all.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ uk

lol i might hav some sources at pw..hence the vanishing post
    nw bak to the serious matter of getting outnumbered by u folks yet again...
    get over the spygate incident..those were old cars and (altho i myself dont completely believe it) they dont giv mclaren any advantage in this season(and if it does then HURRAYYY!!!)

the article u posted made no sense wot so ever,hence proving ur point but im right here !!!...kimmi i too feel blew it big time...and i enjoyed it thoroughly when both ferrari engines blew up
    the massa one was harsh man but still thats life

bak to hamiltons corner..had hamilton not gone for overtaking at the beginnning of the bus stop chicane he wud hav been right up kimmis gearbox throughout and would easily hav got the lead at turn 1..i mean u dont hav to b a rocket scientist to realize that if a car is fast enuff to go past another it is definitely good to stay right behind it for 1 corner atleast...

the main problem i c here is the FIA rule that if an unfair advantage is gained driver has to giv bak lead,wait one corner and then overtake(which was made clear AFTER the race ofcourse)...so hamilton was rushing it but kimmi wasnt a saint either...rules clearly specify that drivers must use track only during race.kimmi repeatedly used runoff area continously and gained quite an advantege over hamilton at the corner where hamilton went into the grass
    but thats a seperate argument altogether...i kno FIA will assist ferrari on the 22nd.but mark my words hamilton will shine!! however blak he may be

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i cant believe ill miss todays race!!!i bet it will be extremely dramatic...does any one kno where and when i can see the repeat of the ENTIRE race??

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@rebel

wait... what?! Hamilton is black?! Why doesn't anyone ever tell me these things?!

You know man its all good... this overtaking incident and some others in the past... you think the events may have been scewered to favour ferrari and despite that being quite impossible here (lets face it had there been a BMW in place of the ferrari and the same result would have been achieved would you be complaining at all?) It kind of takes away from the potentially colossal battle we have on our hands here... I mean last year was close but I never imagined this year would have this much potential... I think @UK and I are being very getleman like in not mentioning how things would have been very very different right now if a certain "shiny" person had decided to play the game fair and not ram into the race leader in the pits a few races ago...
    "I drive a car 200mph but can't see a stop sign" my rear end...
    seriously man get some support... this could be fun...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@rebel

I thought the link i posted was very good Being a fan of Montoya`s I can start believing in those stats which are real by the way and think the real reason why he isn't in F1 anymore is `cause he was struck by the Williams curse just like you believe FIA wants the red Ferrari to win and conspires against the Silver Ferrari.

Anyways, back to the case in hand. You didn't answer my question. Why were the two Mclaren drivers not excluded from last year`s world championship when the car they were driving was clearly illegal?? That`s like saying if i kill a person using a gun, you will take away the gun because it`s illegal but won`t do anything to me because i only pulled the trigger!

I think my good mate beglar_begi has been very kind to you so far. You don`t want to get on the wrong side of him and lefty.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

very nice of both of u gentelmen to patiently listen to my whining but hey i need some thing to complain abt and this is a golden oppurtunity to do so...i didnt say the article was bad all i said was im not comparable to it as im right
    as for the shiny man...honest mistake u think he ccouldnt take kimmi on or worst case ,wudnt want second??
    and wot do u mean get some support??as in support here??in this thread?i doubt any one wud show up nw that they hav seen my condition

ok wots nxt.....umm yea the gun...wel the example is slighly flawed in the sense that they take away the man and leave the gun...thats acceptable...cuz hey its not lewis who went spyin nw is it??put ferrari in this very place and i can bet the world massa was behind this and he spied and he shud b stripped of pts...

and mentioning the spygate incident...it must hav been decided that renault was to b let off easy to make mclaren look bad....if mclaren drivers were penalized too then it wud look too unfair to let renault off with a warning...conspiracy against the shiny ppl again...y was renault let off and mclaren given the most massive fine ever???cuz renault was no where near ferrari and hence not a threat to the reds.no 1 cares abt mclaren i mean y was renault not penalized???they had confidential mclaren info but no 1 cared!!!!

and since the last season the cars hav changed obviously so mclaren is no longer a silver ferrari either

its like u sit with a F1 novice and they are ALWAYS like im supporting the yellow ferrari or im supporting the blu ferrari...basically for some strange reason they are all ferraris

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@rebel

you know what man you're absolutely right... you've cracked the code... you have walked in on the secret meeting... my friend you have exposed nixon... the truth is that the racing competition we call F1 doesn't really stand for Formula 1 but in fact it stands for Ferrari 1... the other jokers on the track are there just for the garnishing... and the entire purpose of the whole championship is to make ron dennis and shiny hami cry... get over yourself bro you and all the mclaren "nation"... sheesh.
    I'm watching the race right now and hamilton is actually blazing right through... white is white and black is black if a guy is doing well he is applauded... we'll stop talking about the spygate saga... lets see......... probably never. As for Renault not being chastized like mclaren... well apparently they are in on the conspiracy too...

oh and just to clarify me asking you to get support had no sinister intent behind it but yeah it was simply me asking for the other hamilton guys to speak up... I hate to pick on just one guy no fun in that... I've got a feeling we will have a few speaking up after this race the way hamilton is driving right now... reminds me of schumi a bit...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This is what I'm talking about... what an awesome race! Good for Vettel man. Fortunately managed to watch the whole thing... hamilton really put on a show in the middle there and it was awesome to watch... kimi woke up in the end there but as every commentator said during the race "too litle too late"...
    I've got to say though Hamilton pushing webber into the chicane was a little much but hey it was a fast race on a wet track... I just cannot believe Massa finished a rain drenched race without spinning once... not once!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

sadly only saw the beginnig of the race til vettels pit stop...til then i hav to agree hamilton did some clean but dirty driving...clean as in no rules broken...sadly i didnt see him raging from 10 th to 7th...sad to hear massa didnt spin..i was counting on that...kimmi was kinda dead from the beginning as always..the way he let hamilton thru showed he was scared after spa
    it also shows he is least bothered abt earning points as points seem to come ferraris way automatically...
    as for vetel
    remarkable job indeed(Y)
    qualifying first and then taking the win in a car like torro rosso is indeed something

heikki shone today yet again
    dude has some tallent...bad luk really for him in the beginning of the season left him low in the points

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

btw any idea where i can download the race??or stream it even?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@rebel

youtube is your best bet... wait a couple of hours and then run a search there should be clips of highlights and all the important bits...

let me tell ya heiki must be thanking his lucky stars that hamilton didnt make it to 3rd because had hami made it to third team orders would come into play and heiki would start loosing speed every lap till hamilton would be able to pass him... don't even deny it man... as for kimi lets just say the guy is beginning to trust his car again... he was consistently fast towards the end of the race so much so that he was shocking them brit commentators who all but ej@cul@ted talking about hamilton (sorry about the strong word there but these brits always leave a bad taste in the mouth with their 'impartial' analysis of the race)...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

lol!! agree heikki might hav had to giv hamilton room but that cud mean 2 things
    1 he might hav even challenged vettel
    2 he wud hav dominated massas sorry ***
    btw points really close nw...this night circuit could do wonders for hamilton...i hope massa is colour blind and only sees in shades of grey

Closed Thread
Page 57 of 71 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

User Tag List