0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default best buy between 1.8VVTi & 1.8iVTEC

GUYZ PLZ HELP AND SUGGEST THE BEST BUY BETWEEN THE COROLLA 1.8VVTI AND CIVIC 1. IVTEC
    THANKS

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I respect your opinion, but the whole Toyota vs Honda debate is apples vs oranges. Honda doesn't cater to the same mentality as Toyota, how else do you want me to put it?

I mean really, the buyers of these cars (Toyota in its own place and Honda in its own) just do -not- have the same mindset.

Regarding the MDX, its a smaller SUV compared to the LX***- yet its won tons of awards for mid-size SUVs. Don't forget that the SUV segment is new for Honda. Honda doesn't have an SUV which can compete with the big badboy landcruiser (I mean Cygnus/LX***) but MDX/RDX sure as hell can eat up Prado/Surf and Harrier.

Toyota technically does make better SUVs and certainly knows how to make V8s (Honda does not). But in the 4 cyl department, sorry but no one even gets close to Honda. And in the V6, Honda isn't inferior either.

I fully stand by my statements earlier- just like people love drawing absurd comparisons I thought I'd throw it back at them for a change

Concluding remarks (and no more since I'm tired of this debate): Honda makes more than friggin Civics and Toyota makes more than friggin Corollas, try looking beyond these two cars and take a more broad minded approach. You'll learn to appreciate both brands in their own light rather than treading on the feet of people who support either. Its ridiculous to see people saying "Honda rulzz", "Toyota all the way" without even supporting their claims with facts.

Thats it from me 8-)
    ProSpeed Imports -- www.prospeedimports.com -- Car parts direct from USA, Japan & Europe to your doorstep! Email us at special.requests@prospeedimports.com. Don't forget to ask about our special car wrapping, change the color of your car without changing the paint ;-)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Cylestyne
    " 1. Over the Prius, Honda has Civic Hybrid, more efficient, better looking, better technology. " Prove It

" Civic not only has an edge, it eats an Altis for breakfast daily " Do not eat so much otherwise there will be food poisoning

" 3. Try the MDX on for size. It will eat your "Landcruiser" alive, with its 300bhp V6 " This is not fair Compare Acura with Lexus Please and Toyota with Honda

" 7. As far as hilux goes, sorry but Honda makes sophisticated cars. Not pickup trucks for doodhwalas, not in the mainstream segment anyways. " Ab honda waley bana naheen sake to doodhwalas

" 10. Camry? Puhhhleeazzz, have you seen the new Accord? It has two Camry's for breakfast everyday. " Hello! Toyota Camry 2007 Car of the Year by M.Trend

"you need to learn that Toyota is no longer the company it was once-upon-a-time." Toyota is World's # 1 in Sales Volume and much much stronger than Honda in Financial position. World's # 1 company according to net worth and income and held two companies as subsidairies

"Toyota and Honda is not even a comparison" So why did you reply

"Toyota technically does make better SUVs and certainly knows how to make V8s (Honda does not)" Be careful your are givig Credit to TOYOTA

and Where are Honda's Diesel ............ no where in Pakistan

Where is Honda's Buses and Vans like Hiace and Coasters which are doing excellent job on Pakistan Roads

And i talk about vitz, mark x and highlander also ......
    It is impossible to please everybody.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Cylestyne
    " Civic not only has an edge, it eats an Altis for breakfast daily." Do not eat more otherwise there will be food poisoning

"3. Try the MDX on for size. It will eat your "Landcruiser" alive, with its 300bhp V6." This is not fair compare acura with lexus line up please

" 7. As far as hilux goes, sorry but Honda makes sophisticated cars. Not pickup trucks for doodhwalas, not in the mainstream segment anyways" Acha ab Honda waley bana nahin sakey to doodhwala he sahe

" 10. Camry? Puhhhleeazzz, have you seen the new Accord? It has two Camry's for breakfast everyday"
    Hello! Toyota Camry 2007 Car of the Year by M.Trend

"Sonny, you need to learn that Toyota is no longer the company it was once-upon-a-time" Yeah! Toyota is not a company but Corporation which has two major subsidairies and # 1 in Sales Volume, Net Worth and Profit. So Toyota is much much stronger in Financial position then Honda

"Toyota and Honda is not even a comparison. " So why did you reply

"1. Over the Prius, Honda has Civic Hybrid, more efficient, better looking, better technology" Prove it

And what about mark x, vitz and highlander i also mentioned above

And what about Hiace and Coasters on the roads

And what about Honda's Diesels ................ I never saw in Pakistan or heard
    It is impossible to please everybody.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

*sigh*, This will go on for ever, so I'm not going to bother replying further. Have a good Toyota filled life

P.S: http://www.askmen.com/cars/car_vs_car/2_car_vs_car.html
    ProSpeed Imports -- www.prospeedimports.com -- Car parts direct from USA, Japan & Europe to your doorstep! Email us at special.requests@prospeedimports.com. Don't forget to ask about our special car wrapping, change the color of your car without changing the paint ;-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List